Overcoming Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here now little sister, please forgive me. I am so sorry" He begged sorrowfully.

"Of course I forgive you... it doesn't make it any easier..that's all.."

She looked at him. He knelt there with her foot in his hand. His skin was warm and it tingled against hers. Her breath kept catching in her chest, she had never felt so close to anyone. God was she getting ... excited? How long had it been since he had touched a woman? Ten years, that was an extremely long time. Was that the last time he had felt a loving touch? Her heart swelled with sadness at the thought. She snatched her feet away, tucking them up under her, sitting coiled up on the cushion. She tried and banish the thoughts she had.

"What was that? Little sister, are you alright" he said in a tone she couldn't decipher.

"Nothing, sometimes I, sometimes my mind wanders off... " she stopped talking when she looked into his eyes.

"What was your mind wandering about?" He paused. "Little sister?"

"I..." those eyes of his.

"I was thinking that all these years, you've never felt the touch of someone who loves you" she admitted somewhat truthfully.

She watched as tears welled up in his eyes, turning his head to hide the fact.. She threw herself at him holding his face between her hands. She kissed his brows, his cheeks, and tenderly kissed his tears.

"Oh my poor brother" she exclaimed trying not to sob.

She placed her lips against his, gently, but he pulled away. She thought about the story she had read so long ago. Was it wrong to give comfort? Was it so wrong to want to feel closer to someone she loved so dearly, even though they were related? The thoughts came unbidden, she knew it was taboo.

He drew back, rising from the couch.

"This is wrong, little sister" a quake in his voice. He sounded resigned. Pained. Remorseful.

"Two people loving each other is not wrong. " she said matter of factly. She sounded more confident than she felt.

"There is some small comfort I can offer, that nobody else can...and I...I want to."

Committed to her path now, she stepped forward, unbuttoned her blouse, letting it fall away. Fluidly as if in a dream she let her slacks fall to the floor. He stood there, quiet, like a slumbering giant. In moments she was against him.

"You need this... I... need... this." She admitted.

And with those last three words, her own revelation of her desire, something in him released. He bent over and kissed her. A kiss with such intensity that any reservations, shattered within her. His need was so powerful she could feel it pulling her from within. It reverberated from her toes , up her legs and into her spine. It sent shockwaves through her body, bringing to life every nerve and heightening every sense. Some primal, animal instinct, kicked in and her kiss became desperate. She violated his mouth with her tongue, and he hers. She frantically tried to climb his muscular frame and wrap her limbs around him all at once. She desperately hung on, her hands intertwined into his hair, pulling and twisting and grinding into him with everything she had. When he came up for air, they both gasped. She was breathless, and crying, she never needed anything more. His great big hand grasped her butt, while another held the small of her back. How could any of this be wrong? It felt so fucking right. He needed her. She needed him. They were brother and sister, and all they had was each other and love.

She stepped out of her panties, eyeing him as he took off his clothing. He was muscular, extremely fit, he looked to be in the prime of his life. And he was covered in tattoos. He stood there as she examined his body, fingers tracing the inked lines. She began fingering herself as she touched him. She had never been so wet before. Her thighs were wet, she was dripping. He dropped his boxers and his cock sprang from within it's folds. Her body convulsed at the sight of him. He was gorgeous. His hands found her sex, and hers found his. He inserted a finger and she gasped, clutching to him, eyes rolling up into her head.

"Is this alright?" He asked. "You are sure you want to do this?"

In response she dropped to her knees. Taking him into her mouth. He groaned in a heavy baritone. It reminded her of how giant firs creaked in a stormy wind, strong in defiance of god and nature. She cupped his balls in one hand, while teasing his head with her tongue. He was quite large, and smelled faintly of Irish spring and man. His precum caused her mouth to gush saliva. In only a moments time she was wiping her saliva off her chin. His hands intertwined with her hair, pulling her face into him. She could feel his need and taste his desire. She opened her throat, and swallowed him whole.

Their eyes locked together. There was an intimacy, shared between them, far greater than anything she had ever experienced before.

She pulled her head back, and sucked in cool air. Their eyes remain locked, she buried her face in his groin again. And this time his eyes rolled back into his head. His face scrunched up. She held her breath, savoring the throbbing manhood inside her throat. It burst like a balloon, she could feel the hot semen shoot into her. No longer able to hold her breath, she pulled back, taking just the head into her mouth. While gripping his shaft with her hands, another spasm filled her mouth. Savoring the taste of him, she watched as his face relaxed and his eyes returned to hers. She teased his penis with her tongue, rolling his cum, visibly in her mouth. He groaned with ecstacy at the sight of it. She swallowed. The taste of him was sweet. Her throat felt numb but her whole body throbbed feeling more alive than ever before.

"You're so fucking beautiful, it almost hurts" he said thickly, as if unused to talking. He cleared his throat.

"So are you, big brother. You're everything I could ever imagine." She said with real fervor.

He bent down and helped her to her feet, holding her from under her arms. Leading her to the bed, he gently lay her prone.

Getting down on his knees, he grasped her by the hips and pulled her to his face.

Kissing her in the folds of her thighs, whiskers brushing her outer lips, he paused, and spoke, between teases with his tongue.

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on." He sounded hoarse, his voice was full of emotion.

"I have fantasized about this and what I'm about to for you, for what seems like an eternity." He said.

Any reservations of the wrongness of their actions was washed away with those words. She relaxed, completely giving herself to him, in all entirety. He pulled her into his face. His mouth hot on her sex. She arched her back in anticipation, and was rewarded with kisses, and small nibbles and bites. Her excitement grew beyond anything she had experienced before. She grabbed his head and tried pulling him to her. His teasing tongue danced across her outer folds. She was rewarded with a finger, then two slowly caressed her innermost sanctum. She sighed relaxing and rotated her hips up, and into his warm grasp. His lips puckered on her hood, teasing her clit, then he sucked. She could feel her clit swelling with blood. His tongue made contact, and worked its way to her prize, while he kept a constant sucking pressure. When his tongue made contact with her clit again, she saw fireworks, the blood boiled in her body. His steady sucking pressure, having increased the sensitivity, a hundred times over. She began to buck like a wild bronco. His tongue, incredibly nimble, and delicate, worked her into a frenzy.

Her body twisted and writhed, she no longer had control. Her body belonged to him. She knew her nails were digging into his neck, but she was powerless to let go. She felt as if her whole body had lifted off the bed, suspended on his tongue alone. She arched and coiled, bucked and held on. He brought her to the edge of eternity and she was all to eager to jump over. But over and over again, he brought her to the cusp of heaven, without a release into eternity. Her frustration began to creep over her. She had to cum. she had to cum NOW. She opened her eyes and looked at her big brother, desperation clear on her face. His head buried between her legs, mouth open. His beautiful full lips spread across her womanhood was a sight to behold.

Their eyes met once again. Fireworks and explosions. Just that look was all it took. She quivered, no, she shook. She quaked and twisted, writhing in ecstacy. She orgasmed like nothing she had ever felt before. The tension grew and blasted through her body. Her muscles tensed with a strength she never known she possessed. Her head and shoulders rose off the bed, her abdomen tight with the effort. She fell backwards, her heels digging into his shoulders. Desperately she clung to him, with hand and foot, scrambling for purchase. The final release was like a blow, leaving her winded and dizzy. She fell into the softness of the bed, her muscles began to relax, and her body no longer felt contorted. She lay there, twitching, the occasional shudder running through her body. He crawled up next to her, and lay there holding her. They fell asleep, clutching one another, their breathing in sync, their bodys entangled.

When she awoke, it was near the middle of the night, he looked peaceful. She admired his sleeping mass. She stuck her big toe out and nudged his manhood. It twitched and she giggled. She did it again, watching it grow. He started to leak precum. Using her big toe she rubbed it around the head, making it glisten. His large hand grasped her foot suddenly. He tickled her. She let out a few giggles, trying to squirm away. He put her big toe into his mouth. Running his teeth across the underside. She moaned, relaxing. He took advantage of the moment, grasping her other foot and placing it against his rock hard cock. It throbbed beneath her foot, hot and rigid.

Just as she could take no more. He rolled over, pinning her back. He perched over her, looking at her, staring at her. She lay on her back, staring back at him, feeling lustful.

"God... you're.. so.. fucking... beautiful.."

He said , his hands roaming her body. He pinched, pulled, cupped, and caressed, gently. He kissed her, every inch of her. He gazed into her eyes. In him she saw love, passion, empathy, and lust.

She felt like her body was a temple, with one dedicated devotee. His touch, his eyes, he worshipped her inch by inch. She writhed in pleasure, as he gave her the attention she'd never had before. His body warm and heavy pressing into hers. His touch giving and tender. His cock pressed against her willing opening. Her wetness an invitation that didn't need to be spoken. Her body offered little resistance. It gave way almost immediately. He began to enter her, a intimacy she had always craved overtook her. She moaned in pure ecstacy. He was throbbing with life, gently spreading her to her limits. With care, he worked his way inside. A loving and calm pressure that amplified her affection. The heat of his manhood lit her on fire. His cock sank into her, spreading her wide. Her hands and ankles clasped around his nakedness, her heels digging in to him. She tried to pull him into her. Her need washing away any discomfort. Almost infuriating and slow, he sank into her. His need and her need then became as one, as with greater urgency he began to make love to her. He withdrew and entered her again, and again, his movements becoming quicker and stronger. She grasped and clung to him, meeting his every stroke with her own thrusting hips.

The heat from his cock, rivaled her own internal fire. He spasmed and flexed inside of her, causing her breathing to become ragged and desperate. His hands gripped her butt, pulling her cheeks wide and she gasped in pleasure. He reached behind, and using their wetness he teased her asshole. She clenched in anticipation. One of his massive fingers entered her and her pleasure amplified to animalistic levels. She screamed in pleasure. She could feel him begin to orgasm inside of her, she felt the pressure of his finger inside of her as well. Her hand moved to his and held it with a iron grip pushing his finger deeper into her. He spasmed inside of her. The heat from his ejaculate like molten lava inside of her. She wanted more, A second finger joined the first inside of her violating her further. It pressed her over the edge. It was like the sound of waves colliding. Thunderous and powerful, crashing with terrible power. He came with such force, and her with such power, that they collapsed as one, wrapped together, slick with sweat. Panting they lay entangled and drifted off, once again, to dreams and peaceful slumber.

Tiffany stretched, finding parts of her stuck to the bed and Casey. Her dear sweet brother. Was this even real? Embarrassment and shame slammed into her. Her eyes popped open. They lay together, still entangled. She lay on her side, he on his. Her back was pressed against him, and his arms around her.

She tried to fight tears back, but her body shook with a stifled sob.

"It's okay little sister" he squeezed her tight. His voice was gentle.

"Is... this... okay?" She asked. "It isn't wrong?"

"How could anything with this much love, be wrong?"

"I don't want it to end.."

"It doesn't have to.."

"It will...everything good always ends"

"Will you come back?"

"I will always come back, you sure you want me to?"

"There is nothing I want more, not even my freedom."

She cried and he held her, his great big arms felt safe and secure. She bawled, like she had never cried before. For once in her life she let it all out. Every tear, every pain, every fear. She cried and he still loved her.

The drive home was the longest of her life. She was sore, and tired. Exhausted and drained. Leaving him there was the hardest thing she'd ever done.

She whispered "I love you Casey"

12