Overdue Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed a single finger inside her, finding her tight and slick, my finger finding her maidenhood intact. She grunted when I entered her, tightening up. But with continued stimulation of the bud, began to relax and tremble at the same time. I thought that, if she could, she should remove the maidenhood through her magic so that our continued activity would not hurt her, and, as I slid in a second finger, found it gone.

The same way that she knew that I was near the edge, our link informed me much the same, though anyone listening to her breathing and feeling her tensing would know. I simply increased the speed of my attentions, my fingers sliding in and out of her as my tongue worked on her bud.

I nearly lost my ability to function when her climax came. It poured down the link between us along with her surprise. Her body bucked and thrust, and mine did the same, as I felt everything she felt. I had no magic to extend it as she had mine. She was finishing her first orgasm when the second one started approaching. This body had never been stimulated like this before. Where my need had been strong because it had been such a long while, the time since orgasm for her had been much longer since she'd never had one. She came again, groaning and squirming beneath me, and I felt it again, but stronger this time, no longer an echo of hers, but as if I was climaxing, too. This time I could not keep up what I was doing, and my manhood erupted into the grass, each movement making the orgasms we were both having and sharing more intense. This time she did use her magic to extend it for both of us, and we made small noises against each other and writhed for a long time before we quieted.

Through it all, burning like a small flame, were our feelings for each other. Even as the pleasure passed, there was love between us.

I lay there, my head against her stomach, and I thought that I would very much like to have her as a man has a woman, but that I was spent. Her hands went to my head, and I suddenly felt as if I had slept and eaten and I was ready again, as was she.

I climbed up her body, and aligned our sexes, my manhood hard and ready. I put myself inside her, very slowly, to alleviate any pain she might feel as she had never been filled like this before. I looked into those sea colored eyes and I saw forever; the trees in the forest as small shrubs, the mountains newly formed, men crawling on all fours, and then the passage of time as the trees grew, and the mountains became old, and man began to fight with swords on two legs. There was a loneliness inside her, until I could see myself standing before her, killing those who would raise a weapon to her. Then I felt her fierce longing for me, and the crushing comfort of love, this old emotion turned new for her.

Her eyes closed, and the spell was broken until I, too, closed my eyes in pleasure. Together we were each other as we rocked our bodies in rhythm. I did not know who cried out or moaned, or said soft words. I knew I never wanted it to end, and neither did she. But even with magic, human bodies have their breaking point, and though her body convulsed rhythmically around my manhood, and my manhood expelled ejaculate into her body in erratic bursts of pure joy, we eventually settled in each other's arms, panting and exhausted, and thoroughly in love.

I tried to keep my eyes open, because I somehow knew that when I closed them it would be over. Eventually, with my manhood still inside her, warm and safe in the meadow, her hands rubbing my head and neck, I fell asleep.

Suddenly, I was back in the present time frame, still holding her. She was also holding me up; I had felt everything in the memory as if it was happening today. I could still feel sex around my manhood, though I stood, with shaking knees, staring at that beautiful body in front of me.

I knew now that, in memory, I had awakened in camp, clean and healed, sleeping in a sleeping bag next to a fire. There was fresh food, not rations, waiting for me when I woke, that no other had tried to steal while I slept. I had thought it all a dream and I had, as duty required, returned to the battlefront for many more years. I had always thought myself lucky that I had never received a killing blow, but now I knew it was not luck.

But now I also knew, when my fellow soldiers left the wars and took wives, why I had not. I had been waiting for her. She had been waiting for me. After that day in the meadow, no other woman could compare, so I had not sought any out, other than to quiet my basest desires.

I had missed her so much.

I pulled Shannon to my chest and pressed my face into her hair. She still smelled like spring in the forest. Her arms held me tightly. I was surprised to feel tears fall from my eyes. It was finally over. No more war. No more death. Just love and pleasure. Forever.

The house my kingdom feared, that had arrived at this location shortly before I had been stationed here, that no man could enter nor destroy, was her house.

"Our house," she corrected, slightly muffled as her voice came from my chest. "Would you like to claim your reward now, Marcus?"

12