Overly Attached Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick where your son's cock has been," Laina said as she felt Chloe's head ducking down, and felt her soft, pink tongue working into her vagina.

Like licking honey of the wings of a butterfly.

Chloe's 48 year old tongue concentrating on Laina's juicy, thick labia; the delight of an older woman's busy tongue.

Laina grinned at the ceiling, relaxed and peaceful from her nourished g-spot.

Rick gently sucked Laina's tits like a baby, like he loved to suck his mommy's tits. Laina's succulent right breast stimulated by Rick's suckling, while his mommy took care of Laina's cunt.

Cupping her pussy fully in her mouth, the smell and sounds of his mommy's cunnilingus on Laina, gave him a second peak.

His asshole sore from her strap-on; his penis pressed against Laina's intimate thigh flesh. There was no desire for pillow talk as a runny white stream of cum poured from Rick's half awakened cock; his ejaculating cock returning with vengeance, fresh from coitus underneath Laina's dripping, bulbous cunt.

As Rick moved his hands down the sensual curves of his overly attached girlfriend's body; still lying in a pool of Laina's piss, his finger's found his mother's face licking Laina's cunt.

"Fuck the GFE. This is the O.A.G... Overly attached girlfriend experience," Mistress Laina told them as she moaned in creampie pleasure.

"A GFE like no other. You have to cum or die!"

And with that, Rick's careful fingers slipped into her asshole; his mom's tongue satisfying Laina's cunt, and the brunette emerged from her earth shattering orgasm with good vibrations for more dirt.

An obsession that only an overly attached girlfriend could know.

For Rick and his mommy's tongue inside Laina's soft, wet pink cunt; her empty bladder relieved from pissing all over the bed. The smell of her urine reminding Rick of the public toilet he fucked his sister, Jess.

Rick felt his mommy grab his cock, squeezing it for Laina's pleasure.

The two of them filled her holes with spunk.

12