Overly Familiar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you..." Laila murmured, pulling her pants back up and standing again as ordered, giving her butt a bit of a rub.

"Now where were we...?" Matt said thoughtfully.

"You were going to kiss me." Laila replied eagerly.

"Actually...I think we should go into why you were naughty. The kiss can come later."

Laila pouted again, fidgeting a bit as she shifted her weight. "Did Mara go through all this?"

"Mara is a very naughty girl." Matt grinned widely. "And I do punish her quite...vigorously for it. But she's a demon. I expect the naughty from her. You're an angel. Shouldn't I have different expectations from you? More holy ones?"

Laila's eyes widened, and her cheeks burned again. "You should..."

"And yet, here we are. You were lying to cover it up which only made it worse. But the important question here is...why are you such a naughty little angel in the first place?" As Matt egged Laila on, he stepped closer, holding the kiss hostage as what she wanted dangled a mere inch from her lips.

"I..." Laila continued going redder and redder in embarrassment at the words Matt wanted her to say.

"Go on." He urged.

"I..." Laila sighed in defeat, avoiding Matt's eyes. "I like it...when you humiliate me..."

Matt chuckled, his lips close enough that they brushed against Laila's. "There. Was that so hard?"

"Yes..." Laila muttered. "I may be one of the fallen now, but I'm still an angel. Even in this form, with these...human emotions, I shouldn't...have these urges...I shouldn't have fetishes. It's...it's wrong. It's..."

"Filthy." Matt finished with a grin. "Filthy, filthy angel."

As embarrassed as Laila was, she could easily feel how much Matt was enjoying his indulgence of her particular fetish. It turned her on, which only humiliated her more. It was circle of lust and filth. And even so, a smirk formed on her lips. "You like me like this."

"Very much." Matt growled, grabbing Laila's hair and pulling her into a kiss. It wasn't like the previous teasing ones. He felt like he'd teased her enough...for the moment, anyway. The two of them moaned softly as they kissed. The buzzing electric intensity was still there when they touched but it was significantly lessened. He had to assume it was connected to her grace, but he'd find out more about that later. For now, Matt's focus was on how to best use his lips.

Laila's mind was going fuzzy. The more Matt kissed her, the more she felt herself melting against him. When he pulled back to break the kiss, she whimpered and pushed back, kissing him again. He kissed her back for a few moments before breaking it again, leaving the angel pouting.

"You said you wanted me to kiss your lips to begin with." Matt purred softly into Laila's ear. "What do you want next?"

Laila shuddered hard, feeling his breath against her ear. She grinned widely at him and let out a small giggle. "I'm a warrior angel. I follow orders. I want you to...tell me what to do..."

Matt raised a skeptical eyebrow, ready to give her another spank but he could feel it. She was telling the truth. "Is that right?" When Laila nodded back, giving him a coy smile, Matt returned it with a puckish one. "Okay. Then take off your top."

Laila's eyes widened and her blush returned with a vengeance. "Wouldn't...you rather take it off for me?"

"I would." Matt admitted with a chuckle. "But that's not the game. Come on. Off with it."

"Y...yes, Matt." Laila nodded, fumbling awkwardly with the fabric before pulling it over her head, the only separation between her petite chest and the open air was the pink, lacy bralette she wore, as she let her top fall to the ground.

"That's very pretty, Laila." Matt purred lustfully with a smirk on his face.

"...thank you..." Laila murmured, unsure if the complement was for her underwear or her body.

"Okay. Now let's see if the panties match the bra. Continue."

Laila blushed even further fighting the urge to point out that he knew that they matched. He saw them when he gave her that spanking. The memory of that humiliation made her shudder before she followed the order. Taking off her shoes, and then pulling off her jeans. Her breathing picked up as she stood before her master in only her underwear.

"The bra." Matt motioned for her to continue.

Laila shuddered as she fumbled a bit before following the order and taking off the bralette. As much as she was enjoying this, she still couldn't look Matt in the eye once she was topless. But when he got up, she didn't have a choice, the panic of her self-consciousness clear on her face.

"You always wear such unflattering tops. I was genuinely surprised by the cute undies. Now for these..." Matt commented, clearly getting a close look at Laila's chest. "Interesting. Not gonna lie. I thought they were smaller."

Laila thought her heart would beat right out of her chest, her voice quivering when she answered, "Thank you. Though I'm sure you prefer Mara's..."

"Is that right?" Matt chuckled, feeling her blend of embarrassment and that spark of jealousy that laced her comment. "What can you feel from me right now? Any disappointment?"

Laila begrudgingly looked at Matt, feeling exposed in more ways than one. "...no...from...all indications, you...like what you see...and...um..."

"If you were going to put an action to how I feel looking at you topless...a desire to do something...what would that be?"

"You...want to...to have sex with me." Laila mumbled, her face somehow finding a new shade of red.

"Try again." Matt urged, grinning wickedly.

Laila swallowed hard, another shudder going through her. "You...want to...fuck me."

"Panties."

Laila closed her eyes, as if trying to hide as she pulled off her last article of clothing. "Aren't you...going to get naked too?" She mumbled, trying not to think of Matt's eyes over her fully exposed body, or at least she assumed it was all exposed.

"Show me the rest." Matt chuckled, visibly enjoying the show.

"I...I'm completely naked. I...don't have anything else to show..." Laila muttered, cocking her head to the side.

"Funny. Last I checked, your wings were a part of your body." Matt commented, smirking.

Laila's eyes widened and she almost seemed like she would protest when a realization hit her. "I just lied."

"You just lied." Matt chuckled. "Over the pew."

"Yes, Matt." Laila sighed, bending over the bench and awaiting her punishment. She wasn't sure if this was more or less humiliating when she was naked, but in the end it didn't really matter. Matt's hand collided hard with her ass, the smacking sound echoing through the church. "I will not be a naughty girl!" She screamed as the pain burned her rear.

"Now. Show me the rest." Matt stated again. He could feel the resistance with this one. And he remembered her disgusted look when she saw how dim her wings had become without her grace. All the more reason for her to get used to them in their current state.

"Yes, Matt." Laila sighed as she stood up straight, closing her eyes as her wings came into view again. Matt's grace clearly had an effect on them. While they weren't glowing as they had before, they were a very vibrant white. If he hadn't seen them originally, he wouldn't have known any differently. They were still strikingly beautiful.

"Anything else you're hiding from me?" Matt asked amusedly. "Think before you answer."

Laila blushed even further, slowly looking up make eye contact. "I wouldn't say...hiding...but there is a part of me that you...can't see from this...er...position..."

"What position?" Matt asked, knowing full well what she was talking about from her fidgeting.

Laila looked away, her wings visibly quivering as she shifted her weight. "With...my legs closed..."

"You should open them for me then..." Matt said with a chuckle.

Laila gave a sharp nod. One gulp later, she was perched, balancing herself on the top of one of the pews so that she could spread her legs wide, doing a full split.

"Showing off, are we?" Matt smiled, making it known that his eyes were locked right on to Laila's exposed slit. "My my, what a pretty little pussy."

"...thank you..." Laila said, unable to take her eyes from Matt's gaze.

Matt figured Laila could hold that pose for some time, so he took advantage of it to give her a nice long look. Her body was very toned, without going into looking muscular. As he looked over her pale skin, he couldn't help but to grin. "You don't have a single imperfection, do you?"

"No." Laila smirked at the question, chuckling softly. "We're supposed to be perfect. Even our human forms are supposed to be flawless."

"Flawless indeed." Matt cupped one of Laila's breasts in his hand, finding it to be almost perfectly a handful. "It's like they were made for me."

"I...I'm glad you like them." Laila sighed, her eyes widening as his fingers went lower.

"So smooth. Do you even have to shave?" Matt asked, teasingly tracing his fingers along the outside of Laila's pussy. He could feel how badly Laila wanted him to keep going, so of course he moved his attention elsewhere.

Leila shuddered from the teasing before flashing Matt a scowl. "No, I don't. I...also don't have a...a...hymen...in case you were curious..."

"I was very curious, actually. I'll have to check that more thoroughly in a moment." Matt pretended not to notice Laila's trembling at the indication or the wave of need that followed it. Instead he focused on her wings, when he lifted his hands to touch them, he felt an immediate and powerful reaction that also piqued his curiosity. "Am I not allowed to touch them?"

Laila blushed furiously, letting out a soft whimper. "I...I'm yours. You can touch any part of me you want. It's just...no one really...touches an angel's wings. It's just... It's a taboo of sorts. Our wings are an extension of our souls. They're...personal..."

"Is that right?" Matt pondered, trailing his finger along the feathers and once again feeling the reaction, smirking in response. "You can feel that?"

"Oh...oh yes, Matt. I can...I can absolutely feel that." Laila sighed, clearly trying to fight her shuddering and failing miserably.

"So, I'm basically copping a feel on your soul right now?" Matt chuckled, running his nails softly along where the base of her wings met her back.

Laila fought against a gasp. "That...that is a very...accurate description of what you're...doing to me right now..."

"Then I think it would be safe to call your wings an erogenous zone." Matt chuckled as he gripped the wing more firmly, experimentally judging Laila's response.

"Not really. It...it's not that it...feels good... It's just...you're not supposed to be touching me there. It's..."

"Filthy?" Matt offered with an amused grin.

"Oh yes...when you touch me there, it...it makes me feel..." Laila caught his gaze, her breathing broken, "...dirty..."

"It's funny. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were just as filthy as Mara is." Matt teased, running his fingers over her feathers again.

"I'm-" Laila paused, clearly resisting Matt's efforts, to think about what she was about to say, or more specifically if it would be a lie. "I am. I am just as filthy as she is."

"Clearly. I just wanted to hear you admit it." Matt chuckled, suddenly reaching up and grabbing both of her wings and smiling as she whimpered. "Erogenous zones."

"Erogenous zones." Laila agreed.

"So, you lied." Matt said with a grin.

There was a pause before Laila let out a defeated sigh. "You're not going to give me a pass considering I didn't know I was lying at the time, are you?"

"If I give you a pass, you'll never learn." Matt smirked, his gaze over Laila's body seemingly reminding her of how nude she currently was.

"I will not be a naughty girl." Laila mumbled.

"It doesn't count until I spank you." Matt chuckled.

"I know." Laila whined. "That one was for me... How do you want me?"

Matt smiled wickedly. "Stay where you are. I never said I had to spank your ass each time."

"Where else would you-?" Laila began before Matt's hand came down hard, slapping one of her boobs, almost making her lose her balance on the pew. "OW! That hurt!"

"Hm. That was a bad one. Let me try again. Never done it before."

"The Hell that was a bad one!" Laila protested.

"Was it as hard as I spanked you last time?" Matt asked, grinning triumphantly.

Laila pouted and almost petulantly whimpered, showing that while small they may be, her boobs still had jiggle to them. "...no..." She finally whimpered.

"Well, there you go. You even knew that on some level because you didn't say the thing." Matt stated, waiting for Laila to push her chest out.

"Yes, Matt." Laila sighed. "It's just...I can't see it when you spank my butt... This is so much more..."

"Humiliating?" Matt finished with a chuckle. Once she'd accepted her position, Matt brought his hand down again, this time on the other boob, the slapping sound echoing through the church.

"I will not be a naughty girl!" Laila cried out.

Matt smiled at the red remnant of his hand across her chest. When Laila looked down to see what he was looking at, she let out a violent shudder that caused him to laugh.

"You enjoyed that didn't you, you kinky little angel?" Matt grinned, deciding to tease her wings again.

"Your kinky little angel." Laila corrected with a moan. "And...yes...yes I did."

"Things go so much better when you're honest with yourself, ya little deviant. That said, it was pretty obvious even without me literally feeling what you feel. I mean...look at this..." Reaching down, Matt touched his finger to the part of the pew below where Laila was remaining perched, or more specifically below her pussy where a trail of her excitement would have been clear to the blind.

Playing with the slickness between his thumb and forefinger, Matt grinned at Laila, who was working up another shade of red again. A wicked thought crossed his mind. While Laila didn't know the specifics, the look of curiosity and fear made it clear that she got the gist. Matt could feel how excited Laila was. She was about to pop, and he'd barely even touched her naughty bits. All he had to do was tease her a bit more.

"W-what are you thinking about?" Laila asked, her voice quaking as she spoke.

"Playing with what's mine." Matt grinned, walking his fingers along the top of Laila's wings. He let her eyes follow his other hands as he unzipped his pants. He didn't pull his cock out yet, but he wanted her mind on it. And judging from the whimper and the lick of her lips, he'd succeeded.

A question suddenly popped in his mind that would have explained a lot of her behavior. "Laila...I know you never dated or anything, but are angels allowed to get themselves off or have you never even had an orgasm before?"

Laila's eyes shot up from Matt's groin, a blush coloring her face as she realized what she was doing, followed by a deeper tint when the question sunk in. "Um...I...no...I...I never...had one before..."

"Thought so." Matt chuckled, continuing to move his hand along her wings. "Well you're clearly close to one. And not even from me really doing anything. You're going to cum just because you're a perverted angel with a humiliation fetish. But here's the fun thing..." Matt moved closer so that his lips were close to Laila's ear. "When you cum. Right after you cum, I'm going to take my dick out of my pants and I'm going to fuck you with it."

Laila jerked hard with a shudder, her whimpers blending with a moan as her juices continued to leak down the pew, her hips moving ever so slightly as her orgasm grew closer.

"I'm not going to be nice about it either. I don't have to really worry about hurting you, right? So, I'm just going to grab your hips and shove it right in there. And I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm going to fuck you like I fuck Mara. I'm going to fuck you like I'm trying to kill you with my cock. I'm going to make you scream for me. I'm going to-"

Laila interrupted Matt's taunting by crying out in a loud scream. She probably would have fallen off the pew if she hadn't lost her balance forward into Matt's arms. She clutched him hard as the orgasm jolted through her body.

Matt probably would have continued to tease her, but his attention was elsewhere. He knew the orgasm was coming so he was able to keep his focus and stop their connection from making him cum as well. It took a lot of focus, and Laila's moans and how her body bucked against him were not helping, but he was able to put mind over horny in this case. Once she started coming down from it, he knew he was out of the woods and could focus on what came next.

"I warned you." Matt purred in Laila's ear, reaching in his pants and pulling out his cock. It wasn't as if all this teasing wasn't affecting him as well. His cock throbbed almost painfully in his hand, begging for release.

"Oh God! Please! Please Master!" Laila moaned, her body shaking with need, her first orgasm clearly nothing more than an appetizer, only whetting her appetite for more.

"I told you not to call me that." Matt growled, following through on his threat and with a hard grip of Laila's hips and a powerful thrust of his own, his cock was forcefully buried as deep as it could go in the fallen angel's virgin cunt.

"I'm sorry!" Laila cried out, holding tightly onto Matt with both her arms and her legs, her wings flapping somewhat with each thrust pounding her against the pew.

While Matt had gotten used to the small buzz of a shock that he got while touching Laila, literally feeling it on his dick made it a bit more intense. He could feel his mind slipping away. His darker, primal urges taking over the more he shoved his shaft into Laila's tight, wet slit. He wanted to hurt her. Even her apology somewhat angered him at some level. Not even thinking of the previous punishments, after a particularly hard thrust, Matt gave Laila's ass a series of hard slaps, one after the other.

"I WILL NOT BE A NAUGHTY GIRL!! " Laila screamed at the top of her lungs, the force of her voice seeming to shake the church, tears forming in her eyes as she continued to move her hips against Matt's.

It did strike his mind that this was becoming something of a conditioned response, but Matt was lost in his urges at this point. He continued to violently pound his dick into the angel as she cried and moaned and whimpered, clinging onto him for dear life.

Fighting back the earlier orgasm had taken a lot of focus. Focus Matt no longer had. He didn't even know if it was him or Laila who had triggered what was coming or if it was a blend of the two. All he knew was that they were both about to cum. This didn't stop Matt's vaginal assault in the slightest, his frantic pace leading both of them to scream out in ecstasy as Matt's cock soaked the inner walls of Laila's cunt with his cum. Her own orgasm seemed continue long after Matt's had, sending him into a round of violent aftershocks that left the two panting and somehow even more hungry for each other.

Laila sobbed softly as she grabbed Matt's face and kissed him deeply. Her emotions were almost overwhelming for him. Lust, humiliation, pain, pleasure, need, satisfaction, shame, anger, frustration and more vague emotions all swirled into a hurricane of passion all contained in her petite form and flowing through him. It was so much that Matt couldn't have fucked her more in that moment if he wanted to, just returning the kiss with the same intensity until they came down from the emotional high.

After the kiss ended, the only sound in the church was their breathing slowly returning to normal. Matt grinned to Laila. He'd known her most of his life but never before had she seemed to exposed and raw. So naturally he couldn't help but to tease her further as he purred in her ear, "You made me cum inside you, you naughty girl."