Overnight in Bay Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cutting power to his engines, G-2 coughed. His air intakes sputtered as he wound himself down, taking time to regulate his breathing. Dambuster was in no mood to wait. His fingers returned to their probing, eliciting a whimper from G-2.

"Call yourself a warrior!? Disgraceful, we're on the same side and you're cowering in fear like a baby animal."

"It's not my role..."

"Yeah, yeah — your role is stealth. Well guess what: when you're in the air on patrol and some jackass interceptor catches you off-guard you'll wish you were made of sterner stuff. Either the enemy takes you, or I do. Don't matter much what you think."

Pinching the strap of his underwear, he pulled sharply. G-2's jock-strap came away quickly, sliding down his legs as the slender morph froze up, resigned to his fate.

His actions exposed a patch of synth-skin. Below where the jet exhaust jutted out from G-2's lower back, a dark, rubbery sphincter surrounded by yellow-and-black warning markings and the words 'KEEP CLEAR OF OPENING' emblazoned on his inner cheek, met Dambuster's eager digits. A further fondling let him tease out the tightness that faced his fingertips.

"That's the stuff," he rumbled, "you gotta nice pucker there son."

"Gee...thanks," G-2 replied, venom dripping from his words.

Another smack rocked his delicate cheeks. Lurching forward, G-2 hissed.

"No backtalk! I want you to know who's in charge."

Without much care for his captive's comfort, Dambuster took his forefinger and pressed against his squinting asshole. G-2 grit his teeth as the large digit forced him to open up, the flinching walls of his insides refusing to budge, but relenting under the assault. Sliding in up to the knuckle, the larger aero whistled, appreciating the tight tunnel he'd be privy to tonight. G-2 grimaced as he moved back-and-forth, reciprocating his entry, getting deeper and deeper. Small quantities of emergency lubricant deployed along his internal length to prevent chafing, but that only helped the intruding digit slide faster and further.

Slick with industrial lubricant, Dambuster removed his finger with a wet pop. Watching his hole scrunch shut after exiting left him horny, and desperate to relieve his tremendous erection. It hovered close to G-2's thighs, sometimes glancing the rich, alluring texture of cold biosteel. Tingling sensations ran through his nerves, tantalising each fibre of his being. Bringing his hand to his mouth, he opened his jaws and let his tongue emerge. From behind serrated teeth it swirled. The serpentine organ writhed continuously before finally tasting his finger. Dambuster let the harsh flavour of G-2's juices settle, fuelling his hunger.

Finished tasting his prey, Dambuster placed his hand on G-2's back, squarely pressing down and keeping him bent over. Exercising his grip, he felt out the shape of G-2's wingpack, sliding from the centre outwards, appreciating the smooth metal surface. Another bevvy of prods at his pucker brought fleeting gasps; digits spreading him wide. Keeping his other hand in its place, Dambuster let his invading fingers retreat, catching his erect cock along the way. Pumping his length for a second, he let his spear drip, eager to dock and 'top' his hapless 'bottom'.

A long, rolling grumble filled the air. The atmosphere grew as G-2's muscles did: tenser. The sounds of his dominator moving behind left him to worry. Eyes shut. Breathing erratically. Bated hunger oozed from the timbre of the alpha aero's voice. A tickling tremor, coursing through his lithe and sinuous form. Sensors blared with new information. Warnings. Emotions. All in anticipation of Dambuster's humbling girth.

When his tip met the cool biosteel of G-2's fuselage, everything changed. Dambuster's jaw opened, and slackened, as the cold gave way to lukewarm rubber — the tight asshole defending as best it could. His hypersensitive tip nudged gently against the barrier, the larger male taking time to arrive at the best position. Each slight push excited him. Each rough nudge against the quivering synth-flesh let him gauge his approach. Tactics flared across his mind — calculations normally reserved for combat, mental acuity earmarked for war turned instead to revelling in his capture.

He thought about giving notice before the big push, but his twisted side won over. Quickly, and without so much as a cough to alert G-2, he thrust forward. His cock pressed hard against the clenched hole, forcing its way inside. G-2's body was wracked with pain and panic, a fact Dambuster gleaned from the tangible stiffness of his frame as he entered. "Gurrgh...ahhh..." he groaned, his tongue flopping loose.

Once past the dry entrance, G-2's systems aided his passage with lubricant — warm, silky juices spreading across his shaft, coating him in a layer of pleasant moisture. He slid deeper, the wet squick of his cock prying open the tight hole was music to his ears.

"Ffffffuuuccckkkkk!"

G-2 inhaled. The invading member kept penetrating, round and bulging. It made its way, expanding his back passage without regard for material limits. He gritted his teeth and bore the brunt of the pain. It had to end soon, he reasoned — he had to adjust in time...right?

"God damn G-2!" Dambuster angled his hips as his reach half-way. "Fucking damn...you are tight! Betcha no-one's popped the seal — so to speak, eh?" With a grin, he positioned his hands on G-2's hips. "Fresh meat," he moaned, pleased to despoil his fellow morph's anal virginity.

"It fucking hurts!" G-2 shot back.

"I bet it does," he answered, pausing as he just made it two-thirds of the way inside, "alpha like me...beta like you...it was always gonna hurt." He laughed loudly. "See what I mean about power? Could you measure up? I don't — guhh — think so!"

He reached his limit: right to the hilt. Dambuster roared in triumph, letting the stiff body beneath him rest. His cock was deep in G-2 guts, filling him with his immense size. The quaking walls of G-2's insides squeezed him, constricting around him, desperately trying to eject the intrusion. Fat chance of that happening, he reckoned, given his overwhelming advantage in terms of strength. Putting said strength to use, he spread his feet and flexed his muscles, steadying his mighty form. The hangar floor buckled with his feet pressing down on it, balancing his centre of gravity to best ensure future pleasure. Cracks surrounded the broad soles, spreading several metres before vanishing into thin lines. His large ankles creaked as their joints and pistons fought to maintain their master's posture. Leg muscles billowed as one travelled up along them. Bulky thighs shifted little, his cock and balls snug between them. Those huge orbs danced with each motion of his hips, ready to supply the dick buried in another morph with enough nanite-infused seed to last a lifetime — if he could keep it all inside without bursting!

Dambuster clenched his ass, keeping his muscles in tension. Sculpted cheeks held themselves aloft. Rippling muscles all along his back and shoulders kicked into high gear as the behemoth stretched out. After enough time spent dallying, he slowly removed himself from G-2. The sensitive sigh of a lesser male made him feel...all-powerful, knowing that he'd merely witnessed the first movement in a symphony of hard, animal rutting. He praised his makers for their preservation of human need...needs he were dying to sate...

Once he'd left just the tip inside, blocked by the slight bulge that kept his cock-head trapped by the rubbery sphincter, Dambuster pushed his hips forward again. Another long advance into unclaimed territory, the hulking aeromorph hunched over, his groin pressed close to G-2's rear. Craning forward, his whole belly rested atop his lower back, covering the main exhaust and causing the prototype's wings to grace his body with the odd scrape.

"That's it," he shuddered, "that's it right there..."

Hilting himself a second time, he still cursed the lack of real speed. Breaking in a new lover was always a chore, and the slender build of his latest conquest was proving to be quite the challenge, even with ample lubrication. He needed to get serious.

Leaning further, his pecs settled on G-2's shoulders, some of their weight straining the aero's ability to stay propped up. G-2 felt Dambuster's throat rumble close to him. The dominant male brought his jaws to the crest of his companion's aerodynamic skull and whispered: "don't move a fucking inch. Don't make a fucking sound. Understand?"

G-2 nodded. Dambuster closed his eyes and placed a hand on G-2's stomach. He sensed the hesitance, the errant anticipation coursing through artificial veins. The small six-pack that hid like a frightened creature 'neath his palm gave him a sense of scale. Of power. He was in complete control.

Nothing was going to ruin this.

Suddenly, sharply, he pulled out and rammed himself home. Obeying his commands, G-2 refused to let a cry escape his lips, choosing instead to lower his head and hold his breath. Another full cycle. Withdraw and thrust. Withdraw and thrust...the pace quickened, Dambuster losing his patience as strong sensations swelled inside him. Building into a consistent rhythm, the larger male destroyed the tight hole with rapid-fire thrusts. His heavy body slammed against G-2's delicate synth-flesh, soft balls slapping against solid biosteel. His thrusts continued, pumping his hips over and over. The pressure of forcing himself through G-2's tunnel drove him wild. Nothing compared to the pleasure he was experiencing right now. Nobody else came close.

"YEAH!!"

G-2, against all odds, tried to hold onto his sanity. The moment-to-moment clash of ass and dick sought to overwhelm him — disrupt his state of mind. The more Dambuster thrust, pounding him relentlessly, the more G-2 lost a little of himself to the act. Senses went dark, and he could only feel the powerful size of his compatriot, taking him like a feral beast.

Oh God, he realised, I can't stop thinking about—

Cock. Huge, awe-inspiring cock. Massive DDMs hanging from buff aeros as they strut about their day. Juicy dongs dangling from naked morphs mid-flight, a sure sign to foes that they were a force to be reckoned with. Something awoke within him. Something equally twisted as Dambuster's violent lust.

No! I can't. He's...

It's only one night, he told himself, I can afford to give...in...

Just this once.

Just to last the night...

"D-d-don't...s-sssttop!" he cried, voice rattled from increased thrusting. Dambuster's sensors perked up. "Oh? Didn't hear that — what did you say?"

"Don't stop," G-2 repeated, descending into a whisper.

While his hips bucked and with his great form covering G-2 like a mammoth tarpaulin, Dambuster spoke: "well done, kid. You know the truth now. You — urgh — know your place compared to me!"

The rich, spine-chilling slap of his balls against G-2 occupied the leftover silence from his gloating. Dambuster moaned and pumped his hips, driving his cock into the somewhat-eager submissive. Their biomechanical bodies collided in a cavalcade of pleasure and pain. Big and small. Tall and short. Master and slave.

He wondered if G-2 would continue to be so receptive.

The night dragged on, caught in a fit of frantic action. The heaving mass of Dambuster's lower half rocked back-and-forth, exerting millions of dollars worth of energy to achieve his desired speed. He threw his head back as the fortune spent to create and sustain him was squandered on personal satisfaction. All that food, fuel, and power, swallowed up by hungry engines, charred, and cast into oblivion. His kind were supposed to be weapons of war, thinking machines capable of great feats of combat. Some were once human, a long time ago. But many were pure-blooded. Born of living machines just like him. Creatures with their own desires. Dambuster growled as his night of pleasure built toward an ever-rising peak, rushing beyond his grasp — forever escaping him.

He had to pick up the pace. He needed to fuck harder!

"Grraaagghhh!" With a roar he began to speed up. G-2 whimpered as his body tried to contain the onslaught. Dambuster's cock rampaged through his insides, spreading the slick tunnel wide, to accommodate even deeper thrusts. His huge hips thwacked against G-2's. His balls shook, and ass clenched as his fucking went on and on — pounding the lithe aero for all he was worth.

"God...fuck...I..."

G-2's meek mewling reached an inattentive mind. Dambuster wasn't concerned with the feelings of his fucktoy, no...he was concentrating solely on his own enjoyment. Whether his cock was too big, and he was being too forceful, wasn't a concern. In fact, as he jack-hammered the smaller morph, he abandoned anything beyond animal instinct.

"Please...it hurts..."

"GRRRRR!!"

"I can't take...much more..."

A word slipped past his lust-fuelled stupor. Dambuster heard G-2 cry out, breaking his promise. He had to be punished, part of his feral mind told him. But how?

"Do you want me to cum?"

"I..."

He grabbed G-2 by the shoulder, pinching down on the intake vales that opened out from his collar. The lesser male grimaced, the agony of penetration the only sensation he was permitted. Dambuster forced him to meet his gaze — electronic eyes staring deeply into one another. His next words were the same: "Do. You. Want. Me. To. Cum?"

G-2 produced a noise that wasn't a clear answer. Dambuster growled and gripped him tighter, his hips slowing down to let him focus.

"Say it!" he ordered, frowning. "Beg!"

"P-please cum inside me," G-2 purred desperately. "Cum inside. Fill me."

Whether it was from a sense of defeat or reluctance, Dambuster couldn't tell. Not like he cared anyway. A hole was a hole, and G-2's tight little number was doing wonders for this unit's morale.

Ready to announce to his prey the big finale, Dambuster lifted his weight from G-2, allowing the smaller aeromorph to breathe a sigh of relief. He kept slowing his pace, gradually reaching equilibrium with the rising orgasm that threatened to end his fucking. "Let me hear it again," he said.

"Cum inside me!"

The great hulking beast atop G-2 filled him one last time. Sheer mass fought with his constricting synth-flesh; a fit of oil and orgasm ensued. Dambuster moaned, his voice stuttering as his hips jerked. Fulfilling the wishes of the cowering G-2, he let his backed-up pseudo-biology loose. A hearty throb of his balls pumped gallons of syrupy seed through his groin — piping the hot paste up through his turgid shaft, before unleashing his load as a torrent of cum deep inside G-2. His whole body reacted, nerves firing in a discordant pattern of surging sensation. The low, awning groan of the hangar bay as the mighty morph arrived at his peak silenced any attempt by G-2 to speak up. The lesser aero crawled beneath the weight of Dambuster's core, knees dragging over the dull floor. Armour rattled and scratched as he moved, making scant progress when pitted against the mass of his dominator.

A wild pulse of ecstasy fizzled inside Dambuster. The tight tunnel he came inside of kept him locked in-place, pumping his nanites into G-2. His head flared as the spray continued. The thick grey-silver paste flowed fast and free, never stopping. G-2 gasped, his lower torso feeling the expanding mass of sexual slurry push outward. His jaw went agape, pleasure-circuits wiping out his reluctance in the sweetness of the moment. The vast, billowing tide...a tsunami's worth of cum putting his manufacturer's guarantee to the test!

As heavy balls shook and spurted, and the heaving, groaning mass of Dambuster forced him further and further towards the ground, G-2 closed his eyes and let the last wave of resistance melt away. Dissolved in the liquid bath currently occupying his guts. His alpha's pillar remained stiff, buried snugly into his soft rear. The rush of climax was infectious. G-2 began to feel his own body react to the surge. Bolts of pleasure shot up his spine, electrical discharge from sparking sensors. The torrent hadn't stopped, and Dambuster's plentiful emissions soon spurted out they way they came, violating the tight seal between cock and hole.

Fluid splashed on the floor. Expensive nanomaterial thrown away for no military gain. Between Dambusters squatting legs G-2 wriggled, his far lighter build frail in comparison. Pain was irrelevant. Pleasure was all that mattered.

"Urrggghhh...aaaahhhh..."

G-2 sensed his belly's tumult. Slowly, as Dambuster emptied himself, he felt his abdomen bulge. Pressure built, welling up to a noticeable sensation. Concerned his fuselage might pop at the seams, G-2 crawled, hoping to lessen the depth of penetration. His efforts failed, however, when Dambuster gripped his shoulders and slid him back down his length. Taking a hand, G-2 ran it across his belly. The distension grew. As time passed his stomach swelled with seed, his body straining to maintain its aerodynamic form. He bit his metal lip, caught in a swirl of competing emotions.

Pain...

Pleasure...

...

When things finally came to an end, a meek thrust from Dambuster shot the last of his cum. Now content to lie on top of G-2 and enjoy the afterglow, he gave a small sigh. His voice rumbled, still retaining its aggressive tone. He adjusted his posture — kneeling over G-2's backside, giving his body room to relax in the cramped bay. He felt G-2's wingpack jut into his chest, but paid it no mind. As he applied himself, he felt his compariot's wingspan bend — pressed down by his sheer size.

"Ah," he mumbled, "best part of doing it with a male aero."

"What's that?" G-2's speech was slurred, made fragile by the events of the night.

Dambuster grinned, his foul spirit knowing no bounds, and moved to speak close to G-2's ear. The gnashing of teeth was close enough to make one shiver.

"No risk of reproduction."

G-2 coughed, his airflow affected by the mass of synthetic seed bubbling inside him. His belly painfully swollen, all he could do was rub the expanded area...and hope, nay pray, that his figure would return for tomorrow's trials.

"Got a lotta kids on the force. Not intentionally — but I can't bear those safety coverings they make us wear. Buncha prudes in charge who wanna pretend we ain't got needs."

Following a shift in weight, and Dambuster whispered again: "get in raw and hard, that's my motto!"

G-2 sucked air into his chest, filling his intakes. Constricted by Dambuster, he let it cycle through him, cold exhaust tickling the other aero's thighs. As if to cow him, Dambuster did the same. He breathed and let his own turbines spool, beating G-2 in terms of quantity and noise level. The loud hum and screech of his engines blasted a wave of hot air behind him. The blast rebounded off of the hangar door and warmed the entire room. Gloating over his cum-filled captive, Dambuster let his turbines rattle for a while, gradually losing speed until they came to a complete stop. The auxiliary engines running along his wings purred, their sounds battering G-2's hearing.

Pleased with his show of strength, Dambuster began to slowly ease himself out of the hole he'd forced his way into. About three sizes too big for a clean evacuation, he chose instead to gyrate his hips, rotating his angle of penetration, accompanied by nothing less than a chorus of sensual moans.

The slick spear made its way out of G-2's ass. It took time, but the massive DDM cleared his pucker with a damp squelch, its bulbous head flopping into the open air. A steady drip of spent seed fell from the tip. Dambuster snorted and rose to his feet. G-2's body refused to let go of his paste, fighting every impulse to relax and let the invader's cum flow out. He was going to have spend a lot of time caressing his distended belly until Dambuster's essence faded fully. He rolled onto his back, ignoring the awkward positioning of his wings, and looked up at larger aeromorph.