Overstepping The Line - Amy's Game

Story Info
A fantasy fulfilled. Amy gets more than she bargained for.
5.2k words
4.18
8.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was well aware of Amy's past sexual adventures. They had often discussed their sex lives, and their fantasies.

Amy had told Steve of the time she had visited a swingers club with an ex boyfriend, about a year before meeting Steve.

She revealed how her ex had chosen a guy for her to have sex with, in the public play area of the club, and how turned on she was by the experience.

She also said how she was fascinated by the glory hole room, but had found it too intimidating at the time to try it out.

And that there had been an area that contained an inflatable paddling pool, that had been repurposed for people who like a special type of shower.

Another time she revealed that, much like many other women, she had rape fantasies. The thought of not having any control was a massive turn on.

Whether it was subconscious guilt over what had happened with Mia, he wasn't sure. But Steve had joined an app with a view to making Amy's fantasies a reality.

The app was similar to a dating app, but was specifically for swinging.

There were lots of single males, plus a few single females and plenty of couples.

Steve had created a couple's profile. The couple's profiles required the main photo to be of both people, so he used a photo of the two of them on vacation, on a beach. Steve was wearing board shorts, Amy was wearing a yellow bikini that showed off her curves perfectly. He edited out their faces.

The title for the profile was simply "Men wanted to fulfill her fantasies." He gave more detail in the description, stating he was looking for 3 or 4 guys to fulfill a very specific fantasy, and what they needed to be eligible.

He also stated that he expected quite a few responses, so would only reply to those he thought were likely candidates.

He completely underestimated the response. Within 24 hours there were over one hundred messages. Steve pitied the women on regular dating apps, they must have to sift through hundreds of messages looking for one person who fit the bill.

Steve started sifting through them, deleting any that he knew wouldn't work, guys that just weren't Amy's type, or seemed to completely misunderstand the very basic requirements (a functioning penis and a willingness to help a woman fulfill her fantasies).

He whittled the first day's applicants down to twenty, and sent the same message to each, a few more details about the mission, and a photo of Amy lying on their bed in matching black lace bra and panties. The photo was deliberate, he wanted to see which applicants referred to it in their response.

The following day he had about thirty new applicants, which he reviewed and messaged four with the same message he'd sent the others the day before.

He also had replies from all but two of the original twenty messages he'd sent. Some were ruling themselves out due to the location being too far to travel (Steve had stated they needed to live within a one hour drive of coordinates that he'd provided).

Of the rest, seven had mentioned the photo with more than a cursory comment. A couple had even said they'd masturbated over it.

Steve sent those seven another message, requesting a full length body photo (nudity wasn't necessary), giving a little more detail about the idea, and including two more photos of Amy, in one she was topless, wearing just a pair of pink satin French panties, the other she was naked, on all fours, the photo taken from the side with her head turned looking into the camera.

He also turned off new messages on the profile, he had enough to work with.

That night Steve fucked Amy, whilst he did so he ran through the plan in his head. Amy had mentioned how horny he had been recently. After, when they lay on the bed she asked

"Had something to get out of your system?"

"What?" Steve replied.

"Even for you, that was energetic. I thought you were trying to knock me through the wall you were ramming into me so hard."

"Didn't hear you complaining." Steve laughed.

"Oh no, no complaints here. You know I like it rough."

The following day Steve had responses from all of the newcomers, as well as all of the guys he'd sent the second message to.

One particular guy from the newbies stood out, he was either trying too hard, or was very keen to be involved. He made the cut and received the second message and photos, along with one other newbie.

The existing seven were harder to whittle down. They all loved the new photos. He eliminated two who mentioned that they couldn't wait for more pictures, it was harsh, but he needed to trim the numbers down.

One guy mentioned how he'd opened the message before leaving for work, and had been useless all day because he couldn't stop thinking about the photos. This made Steve laugh, this guy was a front runner.

The next day, the two newbies replied. Steve decided that he would send a final message to the remaining seven men.

In it he stated that they would receive a maximum of 48 hours notice, and that it would be those who responded quickest who would be chosen for the mission. He also told them that, even if they missed out, he might contact them in the future for other fantasies.

A few elements needed to fall into place for the plan to work. Mia would need to be away, most likely visiting her dad, being the main one.

It took a few weeks but finally things fell into place. One attempt was aborted after Mia had cancelled a visit to her dad so that she could go to a party at her cousin Emily's. Steve didn't mind as that had worked out pretty well for him.

He finally had a date set. He knew what Amy's movements would be, so he contacted the chosen few. He had decided to pick three.

The responses came within a couple of hours. Unsurprisingly the first to respond was the guy who seemed very keen. He was also the youngest, if the profiles were honest. He was 32, the ages of the other six ranged from 39 to 55.

Steve had his three chosen, so he sent them the specific location and time to be there.

The day arrived. Steve was excited all day, full of nervous energy. He had hired a high roof panel van for the mission. In the back he laid out a duvet on the floor. He also threaded lengths of rope through the eyelets in the body that were in place to allow items to be secured for transit.

Amy was due home around 7pm. Steve had messaged and asked her to pick up some items from the local health food store. Steve knew where she would park. Amy didn't like the small, poorly designed parking area, so always parked on the side road that led to some industrial units. There were no homes or businesses along the road, it was a simple service road.

Steve sat in the van, parked further down from where Amy always parked.

Amy pulled up about 50 yards ahead of Steve. She parked and went into the store. Steve drove up the road and reverse parked behind Amy's car. He got out, shielded from the view from the store by the van. He walked around the back of the van and checked the visibility. There were no windows on this side of the store, he was pretty much completely hidden from view.

He walked around the side of the van and waited. A few minutes had passed when he heard footsteps, then Amy's car bleeped as she unlocked it. It was time!

Amy opened the driver's side rear door to put the groceries on the back seat. Steve made his move. He approached quickly, Amy was still bent over, he grabbed her around the waist, Amy reacted, startled. He held the cold blade of the blunt dining knife he had chosen across her throat.

"Don't move and you won't get hurt." He growled.

Amy was frightened, but she recognised the voice.

"What do you want?"

"You," came the reply.

Amy was still tense and adrenaline pumped through her body, but she was certain it was Steve behind her, well, almost certain and the slight doubt she had made her nervous.

Steve pulled her upright, closed the car door and instructed her to lock it. He didn't want anyone getting suspicious by finding the car unlocked, with the groceries on the back seat and owner nowhere to be found.

He walked Amy to the back of the van, holding the blade to her neck. He opened the rear doors and pushed her inside. Lifting her legs and sliding her in fully. He turned on the interior light and closed the doors.

Amy was on her front on the duvet. He straddled her back and tied a blindfold around her head, covering her eyes. He took a ball gag from his pocket and fastened it in place. Muffled noises emitted from Amy.

He bound her hands behind her back with rope and secured the ends around her ankles.

Finally he rolled her onto her side.

The cab of the van could be accessed from inside. He climbed into the cab, switched off the interior rear light, started the engine and drove.

Amy's mind raced with a mixture of fear and excitement. She was 99.999% certain it was Steve who had taken her off the street and bound her in the back of this van. But she had no idea what he planned to do with her, or where he was taking her.

The drive took about 30 minutes. Steve drove away from town, turning off the main road and driving along a quiet back road. About 2 miles along was an unkept parking area, just an area of cleared dirt, bordered along the road by bushes and trees with a gap to allow vehicle access. It was used by dog walkers and hikers during the daytimes, and sometimes had campervans and motorhomes overnight on weekends. But on this quiet Monday night, as on every other weeknight, by that time it was deserted.

Or it would have been, but for the three cars parked at the far end.

Each car had a single occupant, sat in the driver's seat. Steve drove towards them, turning as he neared the end, he reversed towards the bushes at the end of the car park, stopping about 15 feet from them.

Amy felt the van come to a stop and the engine cut out. Wherever she was being taken, they were there. She heard the van door open and close. A few moments later she could hear voices, but couldn't make out the words.

Steve approached the nearest car, he recognised the driver from his photo.

"Hi, Brett isn't it?" They shook hands through the car window. "Jump out and we'll meet the others, then we can get started."

Brett was 43 years old, tall and slim. He followed Steve to the next car, which was occupied by the younger guy.

"Hi. I'm Steve, this is Brett."

"Tony, nice to meet you both."

The final car occupant had already exited the vehicle and walked towards them. He held out his hand and introduced himself,

"Hi, I'm Mike."

The men introduced themselves and Steve led them to the rear of the van, he opened the doors.

Amy heard multiple voices and then footsteps getting louder. The footsteps stopped and she heard the van doors open. Despite the blindfold she could sense the daylight, and the cool evening air pour in. She shivered, in part due to the cool air, but that wasn't all that caused it. She suddenly felt very nervous. Her mind raced. What if it wasn't Steve? No, it definitely was! Are you sure? Are

you certain? What if? What if???

Steve had given instructions in the final message to the three men. What was allowed, and what Amy liked. After showing them Amy, bound and gagged, dressed in her work outfit of a white shirt and knee length black skirt, he led them away from the van.

"Give me a few minutes to sort her out and we'll get started."

He walked back to the van and climbed in. He began undressing Amy. Unbuttoning her shirt and exposing her white bra. He rolled Amy onto her front and untied her feet, he unbuttoned her skirt, pulled down the zip, grabbed the hem of the skirt and pulled it down her legs and over her feet.

Amy was wearing white g-string panties. He stroked her butt, then gripped the elastic of the waistband and pulled them off.

Steve grabbed Amy by the ankles and twisted her so that she was lying diagonally across the floor of the van. He tied her ankles with rope that that was thereaded through the bodywork eyelets.

Amy tried moving her left leg, as she did so the rope attached to the right leg pulled.

Steve straddled Amy's back, despite being sure she wouldn't put up any resistance, he wanted the experience to be as realistic as possible for her.

He held the blade to her throat.

"Remember what I said, don't move and you won't get hurt."

He untied her hands, unhooked her bra and pulled the bra and shirt off.

Amy was naked, lying on her front, gagged and blindfolded in the back of a van, with no idea where she was, or what awaited her. Her heart raced.

Steve tied the rope that was fixed to eyelets on the other side of the van around Amy's wrists. He climbed off her back and lifted her by the waist, bringing Amy up onto her knees and elbows.

Steve exited the van and looked at Amy, on all fours, secured to the sides of the van by the rope. He then walked to the front of the van and retrieved his video camera and tripod., returning to the rear of the van he set them up and turned on the camera.

Steve walked to where the three men were waiting.

"Ok, we're good to go. Any questions?"

"Yeah, who's going first?" Mike asked.

Steve held out his arm, extending from his closed fist the ends of three straws.

"That's what we're going to find out." Steve replied.

The three men drew straws. In the time honoured tradition, Tony, who had drawn the short straw was to go last, Mike second.

"I guess you're up." Steve looked at Brett.

The four men walked to the back of the van.

"Wow!" Tony exclaimed, quietly, "she is hot."

Amy heard Tony's words and turned her head towards them.

Whatever was going to happen to her, was happening now, she thought.

Brett climbed into the van. Steve had instructed him to remove the gag but leave the blindfold, he did as instructed.

Amy panted as the gag was removed from her mouth.

Brett reached a hand under Amy and cupped her right breast, he kneeded it, then found the nipple and squeezed Amy let out a moan, Steve smiled.

Amy felt the van move as the man inside moved around. He was touching her, squeezing her boobs, running his fingertips over her skin. She was becoming more sensitive with every touch. She felt a hand cup her left breast and tug at the nipple.

"Ohh," she sighed.

He was still pulling her nipple when she felt fingerstips run down her spine, along the crack of her butt, and down to her pussy, they rubbed back and forth over her vaginal opening.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

"Someone feels a bit excited." a man's voice stated. It wasn't Steve. Where was he?

Amy felt fingertips at her pussy lips, then felt fingers being pushed inside her. She bucked, writhing her hips, involuntarily pushing herself against the hand.

"Ohh fuck!" She exclaimed.

Brett fingered Amy as the three other men watched on. Steve checked the video camera to make sure it was getting everything.

After a couple of minutes Brett withdrew his fingers from Amy, unbuttoned his trousers and took out his erect cock. Steve had handed all three men condoms, which were to be used if they wanted to fuck her pussy. Brett applied the condom and positioned himself behind Amy.

Amy felt a hand on her butt, and then something pushing against her vagina. Suddenly a cock was thrust into her, she let out a loud moan. Two hands gripped her hips and the cock began driving into her, hard and fast. It didn't feel particularly big, but it made her feel full nonetheless.

"Ohh fuckk, " she moaned. The nervousness she'd felt was gone, replaced by the pleasure of having her pussy rammed.

Brett kept up the pace relentlessly for a few minutes, then slowed, but became more deliberate and aggressive with his thrusts into Amy.

Amy felt herself coming, her legs started to quiver and the rushes in the vagina began.

"Ohhh, you're making me cum!" She shouted as her orgasm rushed through her body.

After her orgasm had subsided Brett withdrew from her and removed the condom. He walked around in front of Amy, grabbed her hair and lifted her head. Amy groaned, her mouth open.

The rough pulling on her hair hurt, Amy then felt a stiff cock being pushed into her mouth. It was forced all the way to the back of her mouth, to the opening of her throat, causing her to gag. It then pulled out most of the way.

Brett slowly withdrew his cock from Amy's mouth, bubbles of saliva were all over his manhood. He paused when just the tip was left in her mouth. He commenced fucking her mouth with short, fast thrusts. Amy emitted muffled moans, her head tilted back as Brett pulled her hair.

The pace of the cock that was roughly fucking her mouth started to increase. All of a sudden it stopped, half way to the back of her mouth, Amy felt a warm squirt into her mouth, she swallowed to prevent choking on it. There were two further squirts and then the cum dribbled out onto her tongue. She swallowed and then sucked on the cock, licking at it with her tongue, extracting the last of the strangers cum.

For the first time in her life she'd had a cock in her mouth without ever having seen the face of the man who possessed it. It turned her on.

Brett withdrew his softening cock from Amy's mouth and released her hair. He pulled up his trousers and exited the van.

Amy could hear hushed voices. She felt the van move and sensed movement nearby, someone else had climbed into the van.

Mike stood behind Amy. He'd okayed what he wanted to do with Steve. He stepped to the side, and with his open palm he struck Amy's right butt cheek. Amy yelped, this excited Mike, who struck the same spot again with a little more force.

Mike continued spanking Amy's right butt cheek. It reddened quickly. Amy writhed as the soreness and pain increased with each strike.

"If you move I'm going to make it worse." Mike stated.

Amy whimpered.

Mike continued on the same spot until Amy started to shake uncontrollably. He then switched to the left cheek and repeated the process.

Amy's right ass cheek felt like it was on fire, and now this man had started on her left.

'At this rate I won't be able to sit down for days.' She thought.

Amy felt a hand on her left breast, it pinched the nipple and twisted it roughly. Amy groaned, as much in pain as excitement.

Mike continued spanking Amy and twisting her nipples for a few minutes. He stopped to admire his work. Amy's butt was so red it almost glowed. Mike grinned.

He took out his erection, sheathed it with a condom and knelt behind Amy. Her pussy lips were swollen and wet. He positioned his cock at them and entered her easily with one thrust.

Amy had been too absorbed in pain to notice that someone had positioned themself behind her, she first became aware when she felt the cock fill her hole.

"Ohhhh," she moaned loudly.

Was it the same man who had been spanking her? She had no idea. All she knew was that he started fucking her hard and fast. The impact of his pelvis against her butt was sore, but the pleasure inside her was greater.

She felt herself coming again.

"Ohhh, ohhhh yesssss, YESSSSSS," she yelled as she came.

The cock continued thrusting into her and then, after one final, hard thrust that rocked her whole body forwards, stopped. She could hear a grunting sound and the hands around her waist had tightened their grip. Amy figured the guy was coming.

Mike pulled his cock out of Amy's soaking pussy. He pulled the condom off, being careful not to spill the contents. He stood and walked around to Amy's front. Placing his hand under her chin, he lifted her head.

"Open your mouth wide." He commanded.

Mike emptied the contents of the used condom into her mouth.

"Swallow." He instructed.

Amy did as she was told. Some of the cum had missed her mouth and trickled down her chin.

Mike climbed out of the van.

Steve stared at Amy as she licked Mike's cum from her lips. He was surprised just how turned on he was. The idea of sharing Amy had been exciting, the reality even more so.

12