Overstimulated and Forbidden to Cum

Info
Playing with every major erogenous zone but denied orgasm.
144 words
4.52
11.5k
2
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orgasm Denial for Master's Birthday: Day 3, Cont.

Daring to push herself to the limit of her own willpower after being asked to withhold her orgasm for 4 days, Tempest willingly tortures herself by inserting a toy into her ass, another in her pussy, a vibrator on her clit, and finally, her allows her swollen breasts to be sucked into a breast pump to be stimulated to near insanity as she recites the mantra of her purpose as written by her Master, Talos.

Author's Note: This is a glimpse into an actual, functional, 22 year long polyamorous, kinky, Master/slave relationship. This is not a fantasy or a scene set in fiction; this is a real birthday love letter to one of the loves of my life, and I am offering you a peek inside our intense, amazing, passionate, *real* play time. Enjoy!

Tempest 🐺🎶

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
blueboy9753blueboy9753over 1 year ago

Fuck that is so hot!

Share this

Similar Stories

Mantra of the Anal Slut Fill your ass, and repeat the Mantra of the Anal Slut.in Audio
Waiting and Edging Edging and waiting for Master.in Audio
Gamer Girl Edging Short edging audio while playing "Hades" on XBox.in Audio
Allowed to Cum Listen in as a lucky girl is given permission to orgasm.in Audio
First Try..... an Introduction Her first audio recording for my lover..in Audio
More Stories