Overwhelmed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gushed with wetness. My head was thrown back. shaking it side to side with the need to come. I couldn't help the words that tumbled from me, "James, please, James...damn it...I can't..."

"Yes you can. You will hold out for my command. You will wait for me to tell you when to come. I own that body and those responses," his voice was rough and rang with certainty. I cried out with frustration and need.

In a softer tone he tell me, "Oh god Carina, you sound so beautiful. You are perfection." But I am mindless with the need to come, and the need to please him so I worked hard at holding out.

"Now, use one hand to rub your clit and the other to penetrate yourself with two finger - hard." His voice was hoarse and gravelled. He commanded, "You are mine. Come now. Come hard."

And at those words my world came apart with sweet bliss. My back bowed and I felt my pussy clenching my fingers tightly as they went deep again and again. I cried out, overwhelmed.

"Lovely, sweet Carina, what am I going to do with you? I have to go. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

To be continued...

12