Overworked Wife Gets Some Time Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said no."

The police officers nodded to each other and each grabbed one of Stacy's arms so they could cuff her. Once she was handcuffed, they led Stacy out of the locker room. When they made it out into the gym, there was a group of people waiting for them to come out. Just about every one of them recording Stacy with their cell phones. She was extremely turned on. Her big tits swayed as the officers guided her. She could feel her pussy dripping wet juices down her leg. Once outside, the officers placed Stacy in the back of the squad car. Officer Smith reached inside over her to buckle her seatbelt. As he did this, his cheek grazed her breast. She couldn't tell if he did it on purpose or not, but she loved it.

As they arrived at the police station, Stacy peered out the window of the squad car. There were massive amounts of people outside. She noticed a line of about 30 people which stretched from the entrance of the precinct all the way out to the street. Stacy assumed it was a line to pay traffic tickets. But she didn't care, she just wanted to get out and be seen by all those people.

The officers got out of the car and Officer Smith who buckled her in, opened her door to let her out. Just before reaching in to unbuckle her, he glanced at his partner. Officer Davis was distracted by someone asking him for directions. As Officer Smith reached in to unbuckle her, Stacy stuck her chest out as far as she could. He turned his head towards her breasts as he appeared to be "struggling" with the seatbelt. His face was about an inch from Stacy's left breast. She arched her back as much as she could and pressed her breast into the offices face. Her perky nipple was right on his lips. He ever so slightly sucked her nipple before he released the seatbelt. They led Stacy out of the cruiser and she stood facing the large building. It wasn't long before everyone in line turned to Stacy. Just as in the gym, everyone had cell phones recording. Stacy didn't think she could possible be more turned on but she was. They officers led her up the steps to the entrance of the precinct. As they got inside, she was walked to a holding cell. They unhandcuffed her and slammed the door.

Stacy was placed in the female holding cell. It was just steel bars. Everyone in the station could see right in. Other than Stacy, the female cell was empty. However, the adjoining men's holding cell was not. All eight men who occupied the cell were now up against the bars of Stacy's cell.

Stacy sat on the bench facing the detainees. She spread her legs, and felt her still dripping pussy. Stacy couldn't contain herself. She visually inspected each man from across the cell. She got up and walked over to the pack of wild dogs. Stacy walked along the bars of the cell, the hands were reaching in as far as they could to get a feel of anything they could. Stacy finally got close enough, and let the criminals grab her tits and whatever else they wanted. She knew it would only be a matter of time before the officers would notice and separate them.

Finally Stacy saw what she was desiring. Standing behind the group of fondlers was a man standing there. He had locked eyes with her. She looked down and saw his huge ten inch cock pointing strait at her. His pants were around thighs. Stacy turned back to make sure no one was watching, and she reached between the bars of the cell. She motioned for him to come to her. He did. Once he was close enough, Stacy grabbed a hold of his massive cock. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen. She turned around placed her ass up against the bars and bent over. The large man stuck his big dick though and slid it deep into her pussy. Her big tits swayed as he pounded her pussy. Stacy let out a loud moan but quickly placed her hand over her mouth to keep quiet. Stacy was in pure ecstasy. She was getting fucked finally and getting groped at the same time.

"Stacy Kimble! You made bail!" A loud voice said from behind a desk not far from the holding cell.

Stacy was so close to cumming and she wasn't going to ruin it this time. She didn't say a word.

"Yo Stacy Kimble, lets go you're outta here!"

Once again Stacy didn't say anything. She was finally about to cum. After a few more pumps from the massive cock, Stacy came all over his cock. She was in pure bliss. She held still for a few seconds with her eyes closed before being startled.

"Hey! I've been calling you!" One of the precinct officers was standing at the door of the holding cell. Stacy, still breathing heavy, turned back to the man who had been fucking her. He was standing there with his hard dick still out.

"Hey you can't leave now, I didn't cum!"

Stacy looked over at the officer and then back at the man. She knew how it felt to be on the urge of cumming and then not being able to. She couldn't do it to him. So she got down on her knees and put his fat cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

"Hey! Knock that off, you can't do that shit in here!"

The officer began fumbling with a large set of keys. He struggled to find the right key but wasn't having any luck. Moments later the man came into Stacy's mouth.

"Thanks baby" he said as he zipped up his pants.

Just as Stacy turned around, the officer got the cell open. Stacy smirked at him and opened her mouth revealing a mouthful of cum. She smiled again as she swallowed the load right in front of him.

"Let's go lady, your husband is here to pick you up."

He led Stacy back into the lobby and opened the front doors. He pushed Stacy out by the shoulder and closed the door. Stacy was standing outside, still naked, in front of a whole new line of people. She took a deep breath and walked down the steps, her large breasts swaying. She noticed her husband Tom standing by his car parked in the street. Tom was just staring at her.

"Why are you naked?"

Stacy got in the car and said,

"It's a long story Tom, I don't want to talk about it right now...oh, and I'm gonna join the gym."

12