OW!

Story Info
Special girl gets revenge.
4.2k words
3.73
3.9k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
combopack
combopack
48 Followers

All fictional characters are over 18yrs old. Sorry for all spelling and grammar mistakes.

***

OW!

A neuron fired off in the darkness that covered my mind.

OW!

Where was I.

Another neuron fired and now I had a grasp of what was causing it. Something was inside me and trying to rearrange my body by stabbing my guts. Fuck it hurt.

OW!

More neurons came awake as I tried to figure out what was going on.

My body was flat and I was rocking back and forth a bit on a bed. I could just open the one eye not buried in the pillow and could see a dim light at the end of my focal tunnel. That was my lamp on the side table by my bed. Holy fuck.

OW!

I knew I was in my bedroom and someone was fucking me or I would call it "raping" me.

More neurons helped me remember some things, like coming home after work and having a long hot soak before I dressed.

OW!

I had decided to go to a bar that I had staked out. I would dress like a normal guy and casually check out all the good looking men that were leaving work from their offices in the sky. I wanted to have some fun later and knew from experience I could pull this off. I had never done this before and didn't want to enter somewhere that the patrons would obviously shun someone like me.

OW! Damn that hurt.

My cloudy mind began to resent what was happening. I'm getting fucked without my consent, it couldn't be anything else but rape. I tried to move my body, but the drug was still strong in my mind and I lay there unable to resist my rapist.

OW!

So, I was just a fuck hole for this asshole.

I really fucked up this time. My routine was to dress sexy and go to the bar I had picked and maybe flirt with some man so I could feel real girly. I would enjoy his company and have a few drinks before I would excuse myself to go to the washroom and then leave from another exit, escaping in a cab to the safety of my home. My cock would strain at being tucked and as soon as I locked my door, I pulled my panties down to release it. Precum coated the slit as I began to jerk it quickly to release all the pent up excitement from my night of being a tease.

I had shaved and perfumed my smooth body, slipping on a lacy pair of panties after tucking my clit and adding some tape so I felt comfortable that nothing was going to show. My thin frame and nice butt always looked good in lingerie. I just had to glue my boobs on before starting anything else. I just loved the feel of the added weight on my chest as I pressed and held them tightly to me, the nipples firm and realistic under my fingers. I would blend the edges when I did my makeup and no one would ever know.

Ow!

I had picked my red bodycon dress that hugged all my curves, forgoing a bra that would leave tell tale lines. I just wanted to let my girls hang free and bouncy when I walked. My dirty blond hair was long enough to style, so I did some curls and fluff to give me some fullness. Perfect. Then my make up which after a lot of patience, I could be demure to slutty so I chose something in between. I looked in the tall mirror as I slipped on my 4" heels, pleased with how everything came together including my nipples showing just enough but was not too distracting. Maybe I would have a few drinks with someone that made me feel that I was an attractive woman and later before anything more happened, I'd leave them hanging after I escaped to a cab.

OW!

Now I remembered meeting a man at the bar, tall, handsome and pushy. I tried to ignore him until he decided to apologize for his behavior. I guess I had dressed a little slutty and probably deserved being hit on like that. I looked at him and decided to let him off the hook. I told him it wasn't a big deal and turned back to my empty glass. He asked if he could get me another, I nodded and patted the empty seat beside me.

OW!

He was quite good looking, taller than me and appeared to have a hard body under his suit. As we chatted, my clitty was suddenly getting firm between my thighs, my mind wandering to what he would be like in the sack and if he could handle being with someone like me. I excused myself and entered the ladies room to calm my nerves and get myself back in control. I wasn't looking to hook up, just a few drinks with a little flirting so I could feel girly and then leave before someone got hurt.

When I returned, Mike?, was it Mike? Mark? Fuck it, he had our drinks set up at a side table and stood to help me sit down. We chatted and told a few lies as the heat I was feeling in his presence began to lighten, my eyes began to blur and my body felt very weak. I felt him hold me up in the chair and then being lifted easily beside him, stumbling along as he walked us out of the bar. A cab was there and he eased me in the back seat, sitting beside me and holding me to him. I could only register a few things that were happening after that. The cab stopped. I was being carried. And now.

OWWWW!

He must have gone thru my purse and found my address and keys. I was in and out of the darkness, some images of a door and then a light coming on. My mind kept wanting to shut down and then I don't remember anything else. So he's been raping me when I was out cold the fucking jerk, but now,

OWW!

Suddenly some neurons and synapses flared up and a pleasurable jolt shot thru my body. Mmmm.

OW!

The pressure on my pspot was causing the most wonderful feelings as he raped me, the rest of my body was paralyzed but my mind was starting to enjoy this fuck. I wasn't a virgin, but it has been awhile since anyone has touched me like this. I didn't want this pleasure to stop because I was addicted to it but for FUCK SAKE, he was raping me.

He obviously didn't seem distracted finding me taped back and had removed it to access my pussy. I realized my one arm was under my body and I could move it slowly down to my clitty which was humping the bed sheet. The back of my hand felt wet like it was in a puddle of something. When I touched my hardened clit, the fluid dripping from the slit was the reason the bed was soaked. There was so much, I guess I had been leaking for some time.

Should I try to stop this? Would he hurt me if I woke up? Fuck. I can't really out muscle this guy and now there was more pleasure than the occasional OW!

OWWWW!

I decided to lie there and take it, the pleasure outweighting the sudden pains. Stroking my clit with the movements of my rapist, he didn't clue in that I was somewhat awake. He really must be enjoying this because he had great stamina, slow deep strokes and then some rapid fire pistoning into my stretched out pussy.

OW!

The sound of my voice must have come out like a moan because he stopped, waiting to see if I was awake. Come on you fucker, keep going. I played dead and again he started pounding me into the mattress, my inside getting hot from the friction of his big veiny cock mushing my insides. I was almost back to full awareness and my clitty was ready to spurt big time when I felt him groan and push deep inside my canal. That was my shameful turning point as I orgasmed despite being raped by him. My pussy clamped down hard on his rooted cock as my orgasm made me quiver and shake in extreme euphoria.

He pulsed his seed into my dead body never realizing I was awake, probably thinking no one would know he had fucked a shemale like me and it obviously felt pretty good for him by the way he groaned and ground his cock into me. My body was shivering in pleasure but I still played dead. After a few minutes, he slowly withdrew his softened cock, my insides collapsing back together until the head was at my entrance. I clamped down, wanting him to fill me again with his manhood, but with some effort, he pulled free from my body. I felt him get off the bed and heard him dress, my mind still muddled by what had just happened. He came over and pushed my tangled hair from my face, checking to see if I was OK. I couldn't look at him else he would know I was awake. I just wanted him to go. Even though I had ended up having a mind blowing orgasm, I wasn't a willing partner and he should be punished in a special way.

When I heard my apartment door close, I rolled over and opened my eyes, feeling his cum leaking from my still stretched opening. With some effort I managed to sit up and swing my legs off the bed. My dress was still on but had been pulled up around my stomach and my boobs were hanging out. I wondered if he like my glued on girls. I saw my panties lying on the floor but I didn't care. The drug was mostly gone now but my body was worn out from fucking. I needed a shower, then change the bed and sleep for days until I felt normal. I sat for a few minutes until I thought I could stand. Holding onto the bed side table, I stood and wobbled a bit but didn't fall so I thought I could do this. Looking back at the bed, I saw the big wet mark on the sheet and was glad there wasn't any red spots staining the sheets.

I made it to the toilet and sat down, the need to rid my body of his scum and then shower off the remnants of his rape. A few farts later, I wiped and stood to turn on the water. My glued on forms still hung nicely from my chest and I was too worn out to remove them, so, I climbed in and washed everything clean. The shower revived me to the point of my mind was getting more angry at this ass rapist. I dried myself with a big towel in the bathroom, not caring were anything ended up on the floor and walked back to the bed. I glanced at my dresser and saw something. Reaching for it, I found it was a wad of money, twenty dollar bills and lots of them. That fucker. He thought I was working and had paid for his rape. "Motherfucker" my exploding mind screamed out.

A few days later I started to feel normal and began making up a plan to get even with this guy Mark. I watched the bar again and did see him enter so I knew he would probably be there when I set everything in motion. I chose to go as a different girl, but this time, I would control our hook up. I had a red wig that fell low on my back, quite an attention getter and with a skimpy black dress, I would be a cougar looking for some meat. A friend had given me something that would help my plan work and this time, I was buying the drinks.

I took my time dressing and doing my makeup and nails. I glued my largest boobs on my smooth chest and looked in the mirror at a busty girl who was dancing sexually for an imaginary audience. My cock was tucked securely so it looked like a perfect v between my thighs, the thong I had chosen showing a bit of camel toe. I was feeling so girly that I pulled aside the thin strip covering my hardening clitty and jerked my hardness to a satisfying orgasm. Cleaning up, I sat on the bed and pulled on a pair of dark thigh highs, the lacy tops would just hide under my short tight dress. I stepped into the black tube dress and slid it up my body, the hem just covering my ass and I adjusted the top to show the upper edges of my girls. I positioned my wig on straight and brushed out any tangles, letting it drape down my back in straight strands so I could let it sway around me when I walked. Perfect!

Grabbing my 4" black heels and checking my purse for the pill my friend had gotten me, I called a cab and waited just inside my front door. I checked my outfit a hundred times as my nerves almost made me back out of my plan. Fuck! Can I do this? He was so much bigger than me and if the pill didn't work, I might be screwed, "again". The cab showed up and I nervously opened the door and stepped out into the world as a sexy girl and locked it. I took a deep breath and walked confidently to the cab's back door. I got in lady like and told the driver the address. He kept eyeing me in his mirror and I wondered if he had figured me out. Fuck him. My angered mind was thinking only of getting even with this Mark asshole and treating him like the douche he is. No one will rape me again and he will be my bitch tonight.

It was dark when I was dropped off at the bar. Getting out confidently and walking to the front door, I hesitated once again. (Ok girl, you can do this.) I stood up straight and opened the door and went in, walking with a girly sway to the bar, watching all the men from the corner of my eyes as they stopped and focused on my presence walking past them. Good, I felt that my appearance was what I had wanted and now to set my plan in motion.

Finding a empty stool, I ordered a drink and sat nursing it as some of the men decided to hit on me and it seemed to be a race because suddenly there were 4 or 5 men around me trying to get my attention. I was polite but stand offish and just played unavailable. Minutes went by before I finally saw the asshole come in and he quickly joined the crowd of men at the bar. When he asked if he could buy me another drink, I politely let the other guys know that this man was the one I was looking for. They all departed with words like stuck up bitch, etc. but my focus was on Mark. When I nodded my ascent to the drink, he sat down beside me and we chatted a bit waiting for our drinks. He didn't seem to recognize me so I was good to go.

After our drinks were almost gone I asked him to get me another and stood to go to the girl's room. He placed a hand on my hip before I left and I let him play for a second until he cupped my ass cheek and I had to playfully slapped his hand off me. I leaned in close and whispered that I'd be back in a flash and turned and left him there. Normally, I would have run to the cab outside and left him in heat but again, against my better judgement, I wanted my plan to work.

I sat down in the stall of the ladies room, trying to calm my nerves as I thought of my plan to get even with this fucking asshole. Mmmm. An asshole that needs to be taught a lesson. I stood and went out to the girls big mirror, checking my makeup and running my fingers thru my hair. God girl, you really look good. Ok, I said to myself. Let's do this.

I left the washroom and edged towards the entrance into the bar. I peeked around the corner to see if he was at the bar.

Nope. Another peek to the other side and sure enough, he was sitting at a table by the wall, just like last time. There were two drinks on the table and I was sure there was something in one of them. (Mine!) He looked at me with hungry eyes as I strutted to the table. He reached for my chair and as I sat down, he cupped my ass before it rested on the seat. I swatted his hand again but with a smile, telling him to behave. We did some small chit chat, my nerves starting to rise as I wanted to get this bugger in my grips and ring his neck, but that's against the law. I waited for a lull in our conversation and then I did it, pointing out something on the other side of the bar and when he looked, I quickly switched our drinks and sat back with a smile on my face.

He turned back to gaze at me and I raised my drink for him to toast. We had a big taste and then continued our flirting, sipping the remainder of the liquor until our glasses were empty. Within a few minutes, Mark's eyes seemed to glaze over and his speech was slurred. I asked if he wanted to leave and he nodded his assent. I helped him stand, putting his arm around my shoulder and my arm around his waist. He was heavy but still could walk with my help. We made it to the front door with some catcalls from the boys as we left. I just gave them the finger with my free hand and opened the door and guided him outside. My luck was running good, a cab was idling at the curb and we tumbled into the back seat.

He was still awake but very high on the drugs. He tried to put his arm around me as the cab took off back to my place. I resisted his advances to kiss me and pushed him over to the other side of the seat. The drug was working fast as he began to close his eyes for a bit and then jerk awake to stare with his clouded eyes at nothing. The ride was short and I paid the cabbie before pulling him by the arm out of the cab. He could barely walk and I then had to get under his arm again and hold him up as we entered my building. Soon I had him at my door and fumbled for my keys. I guided him to my spare bedroom which I had prepared everything for tonight, pushing his dead body onto the bed. I checked his breathing, (good, still alive so that was good.)

I started to strip his clothes off, making him bare in no time. Now for my plan. I wasn't sure how long he would be out, but I was sure I could get my revenge done before he came back to the living. I had planned everything and went to get my supplies. I removed my dress leaving me wearing my panties and stockings, my breast forms hanging naturally on my chest. I set up a camera with a remote and my phone was ready also. First I shaved all the hair from his body, including his cock and balls. Perfect. I took pictures with every step of my plan, painting his nails and toes, doing his makeup before slipping on a nice wig I used to use. He was coming along nicely, and my last step to achieve my revenge was to glue some breast forms on his cleanly shaven chest. Stepping back to view my result, I was stunned to see a pretty girl laying on my bed, her skin smooth and her face almost feminine.

My clitty was getting excited just looking at her rounded ass and I quickly freed it from my panties. I positioned her body so she was laying at the edge of the bed and I lifted her legs exposing my main objective. I had set the camera to video and angled it so my face wouldn't be in the picture but my body would be seen.

And now for my revenge!

I rolled a condom on my hard drooling clit, it had just enough lube coating it to get it started in his virgin hole. I was going to unleash my anger on this poor girl without any lube and hopefully when she was aware of the world, her asspussy would be red and swollen from my lustful impalement. (OW! to you too.)

I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread her legs so I had the perfect spot and placed my clit at her hole. The camera angle clearly showed her face and her soft bare cock and balls were centered in the frame. (My, my- they did look good!) I edged forward and pushed hard, my clit fighting for space. The lack of lube was making this hard to do, so I spit on the end of my cock and tried again. Her body jerked when I finally penetrated her tight pussy, so I stopped to see if he was waking up. Nope, just a nerve reaction to having her virgin hole stuffed with cock. I pushed hard again, sinking more deeper into her virginity. Drooling some more spit on my shaft, I reached around her thighs and held them tight. I wasn't going to be denied this fuck. Pulling her legs towards me and at the same time, I pushed my cock hard into her tight pussy and sank the rest of my 6" into her body. Fuck she was tight. I hope I don't hurt myself.

Pulling out a little and pushing back, I got into a rhythm and finally could get some long strokes as his hole gave up it's tightness. Fuck, this feels good. I was normally a bottom girl, but not the way this asshole treated me. I closed my eyes as I continued my pleasure. Before I reached my orgasm, I stopped and turned her sideways leaving her asspussy exposed but with her face looking at the camera directly. My assault continued, my hand massaging her tits and I must be hitting his pspot because his monster had stirred to hardness. My time was running out before she woke up so I doubled my effort and pounded her hole. I grabbed her dick and began jacking her off, it's full 8" coming to life as I marveled how that had fit inside me. I was really starting to enjoy fucking her virgin hole until suddenly I felt a massive pleasurable explosion shoot out of my clit and filling the condom. I let go of her, my body weak from our fuck, my legs wobbly. I left her cock hard and in need. something else to deal with when she woke up. Not my problem.

combopack
combopack
48 Followers
12