Owen, Willow & Mara Pt. 02

Story Info
Owen leaves, Mara takes care of their guest.
1.4k words
3.8
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit." Mara invited Willow. "You okay, love?"

Willow let the question fall at her feet, not 100 percent knowing the answer.

"Been quite a week. I saw how excited you were." Mara smiled. "It's okay. I sensed for a long time you were crushing on Owen. You are in love with him, aren't you?"

Willow was, but she couldn't find her voice to say it to Mara.

"So..." Mara smiled again, a little like a younger girl getting the good gossip, "...you used your mouth on him?" Willow blushed. This was not happening. "I saw a difference in your body language. A little bit of a bounce in your step. An excitement, it's okay." Willow felt the blush move across her whole body. Mara laughed a little. "Has he fucked you yet?"

Blush turned deep red. Willow looked up, what was going on? Her fog started to lift.

"You're in my home, Willow." Mara said, leaning in, sipping her tea, justifying her questions.

"No," Willow uttered quietly, "it's only been..."

"Your mouth, dear?" Mara answered for her, more sternly now.

"Yes." Willow whispered.

"Have you even been unclothed?"

Willow looked away, giving Mara her answer.

"Sit up dear," Mara instructed, as Willow reciprocated. Mara exhaled as she looked over Willow's upper body. "Small," she said through a sigh, her eyes taking Willow in, "come, take Rascal out for a tinkle. Meet me in the bathroom, I'll draw you a bath. Go on."

Willow stood outside her body and watched herself follow Mara's instructions. She watched herself locate Rascal's leash, attach it and made her way to the door. Mara, for her part headed to the bathroom. Willow thought of 1000 ways to tell Mara she had to go home in the 6 minute walk of the dog, but as she wandered outside, being led by Rascal, she found herself returning to the apartment.

"Oh, good, just in time." She heard Mara say from the bathroom. "I brought your tea in here..."

Willow walked slowly over to where Mara's voice was coming from. She peered into the bathroom and saw it transformed to a beautiful warm bath, candles lit along the sides of the tub, steam coming from the water.

"Let's get you out of that." Mara said, moving along on an efficient schedule. "Let's go, young lady, put those clothes of yours in a pile..."

Willow found herself complying. Her top, her jeans, and before long, she stood in her bra and panties.

"Oh those are such cute panties, I am sure Owen would love them." She said. Willow wondered if she was actually hearing this, if this was actually happening. "Okay, baby, let's go." Mara said, pointing to the remaining items of clothing Willow was wearing.

Willow removed her bra, putting it on the pile. She found her hands replacing it however as she self-consciously covered her breasts. She then began to remove her panties.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Mara stopped her. "Those you can hand to me."

A red blush covered Willow's face as she stepped out of her panties, and handed them to Mara. Mara, folded them, but not before briefly running her fingers over the crotch, noticing what Willow knew was her substantial wetness.

"Is this from before when Owen was here, or, have you been like this all night?" Mara asked as her eyes met Willow's, "you know what, doesn't matter, either way, it's very natural. Would you like to step in?"

Willow, let her hands fall from her breasts, took in the candle lit bathroom, and nodded. Mara took her hand, and helped her in.

With Mara's help Willow lowered herself into the bath and immediately felt its warmth. It felt amazing, and for a moment she closed her eyes, a rested her head against the back of the tub. The warm glow of the candles, and the soft sound of the water moving sent a signal to her muscles to relax and she felt her shoulders lower themselves considerably.

Mara wringed out a wash cloth in the hot water, and Willow felt its softness run along her arm, then her shoulder, then dot her face here and there. She relaxed into to it, exhaling.

"That's it baby, just breathe." Mara's easy voice and soothing tone spoke directly to the young girl, and Willow found herself doing exactly as she said. Mara's cloth made its way to Willow's upper chest now, just below her neck and Willow felt the warm water run over her muscles.

"You're so small on top..." Mara smiled, unable to help herself from commenting on the younger woman, "...but very cute." Willow opened her eyes slightly, but her muscles stayed as they were, taking in the warmth of the bath. Mara continued with her observations, her voice soothing, but commanding at the same time. The wash cloth in her hand she moved it over Willow's body, over her breasts. Mara smiled at her guest. "It's okay baby, you're who you are, and you're lovely..."

Willow had been told she was small her whole life, teased by friends about it, even told so by the women in her family, but Mara saying it felt loving. Mara cupped Willow's breast in the cloth, gently worked her wash cloth around it, then, allowed her thumb to reach up, under the cloth and tweak her nipple. "Small yes..." Willow blushed, "...oh but very sensitive, and very responsive."

Willow felt her nipples harden, and when she looked she saw her nipples standing tall. Mara expertly washed Willow's body, effortlessly teasing Willow's nipples, as her hands walked wherever they wanted to, Willow was paralyzed by a combination of relaxation and growing arousal was powerless to stop her.

"So, I suppose you'll be over more and more..." Mara spoke into the quiet as she continued to wash the girl. "Owen isn't going to be coming home tonight, or if he does, I can't imagine it will be before day break. I want you to understand that, dear." Mara spoke to Willow in a calm tone, and continued to tweak and tease Willow's nipples. "Do you understand, love?" Mara timed her final tweak to cause Willow to gasp, as a delightful wave of discomfort and stimulation washed over her.

"Yes." she whispered.

Then, commanding Willow's attention Mara spoke directly at her. "Are you ready?" she asked, nodding now in the direction of Willow's midsection. Willow's eyes widened. She asked herself again, is this really happening?

"Are you ready?", the question was repeated.

"Yes." Willow whispered.

Mara's submerged her hand between Willow's legs and moved directly to her kitty. Staring in the young girl's eyes, she began worked it, expertly. Willow's eyes rolled back, and her back arched, but when her head turned from Mara's gaze, Mara corrected it, maintaining a loving but calming eye contact. Increasing and decreasing intensity, Willow fell Mara's rhythm, and when Mara sensed Willow was approaching climaxing, she slowed her pace. Small tears in Willows eyes formed as her body become as warm as the water she had sat in. Mara played her like an instrument, always correcting her line of vision.

"You'll look at me baby, do you understand?"

"What's happening?" Willow whispered.

"Never mind those questions, you just do what you're told. And if you want to cum, you'll ask. Do you understand?" Mara picked up her intensity causing Willow to moan, her head instinctively turning only to be corrected by Mara again.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes..." Willow uttered in a half whisper, half moan. A gasp now from Willow as she felt Mara's fingers enter her, but this time, she did well to keep her eyes on Mara's, a feat that did not go unnoticed.

"Very good, girl. You're a fast learner." Mara pushed deeper into the young girl's body, her thumb now expertly applying pressure on Willow's enlarged clit.

"Are you ready, young lady?" Mara asked.

Willow nodded.

"Are you ready, young lady?" the question was asked again.

"Yes, Ma'am." was what just came out of Willow's mouth.

"Very well, dear. Cum for me, cum for me how you will cum for me."

Willow exploded on her true love's mom's hand. Like a good girl, she kept eye contact, and Mara rewarded her. The orgasm shook her to her core, causing her to make a guttural sound she had never made before, staring deep into Mara's eyes, she gasped for breath as it reverberated over her entire body.

Pleased, Mara's eyes said all she needed to hear, Willow's heart melted as she caught her breath. Tears forming again in the corner of Willow's eyes, Mara smiled brought her a second orgasm, whispering to her it was okay. Willow rocked herself against Mara's hand, crying, cumming, and staring at someone who made her feel like she has never felt before.