Own Me

Story Info
*DDLG *Discipline *All Characters Over 18 Years of Age.
969 words
4.06
25.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-oh baby girl," you grin at me. My heart is racing as I anticipate your next move.

"SO, it appears you had some fun at Daddy's expense. Was it worth what's going to happen next?"

I put my head down in shame. You walk over to me and tilt my head up by my chin.

"Look at me, little one." I look you right in your eyes.

"Daddy, I can explain!"

"No need. Come here."

You advance towards me and I begin to shake where I stand. I know what's coming. You grab me by my hand and lead me to the bedroom.

"Remove your tights, baby," you say as you move to sit in the armchair. I do as I'm told.

"Good girl. Assume the position."

Immediately, I walk to the short end of the bed and lower my top half down onto it. I lift my skirt only partially over my butt, giving you limited view. You sit in silence for what seems like hours but really is only about 5 minutes.

The sound of you undoing your belt sends shivers through me. I can hear the motions of you standing up, unbuttoning and unzipping your pants. The sliding of your belt from your pant loops gives me goose bumps. The sound of leather excites and frightens me.

Silently, you make your way over to me. I grow uneasy with each second you spend not touching me.

Then, a jolt of pleasure rushes through me at the feel of you running your belt gently across my bottom. I can feel wetness pool between my legs in anticipation of what is coming next.

"Will you be still for Daddy? Or will I have to restrain you?"

I circle my bottom in the air, egging you to spank me.

"I will be still."

I hear you chuckle under your breath. Pain shoots through me at the feel of you grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling my face back to look at you.

"Then stop moving your fucking ass like that, you worthless slut."

I nod. "Yes Daddy."

Quickly I bring my body to stillness.

This position makes me feel so vulnerable. Bent over the side of the bed, bare bottomed, cheek against the mattress, arms out to the sides.

There is nothing I can do in this position to prepare for whatever you will do to me. I just have to take it all.

After a minute or so of you running the belt across my skin, you break the unbearable pleasure with a quick, sharp smack of the belt. I know it will welt by the way it stings.

I try to keep still as you deliver five more back to back. Your last one is brutal and unforgiving. I scream out in pain but manage to keep still.

"There ya go baby. Get loud for Daddy."

Another four smacks full of anger and frustration land on my already sore, welted skin. The pain is more intense than the pleasure and I fight back tears. After two more, I beg you to stop.

"No more Daddy, please." I managed to choke out.

You give me four more, less intense but still very painful. I can't take any more and begin moving under each smack. You take the belt and wrap it around my neck.

Thrusting into my soaking wet pussy, you tighten the belt around my throat. You pull my head back with it. The feel of your thighs slamming into my sore bottom sends waves of pain and pleasure through me. I get the urge to cum but hold off on asking you so soon.

My moans of pleasure fill the room.

"Daddyyyy" I shout out, as any other words fail me. My next phrases of "Yes, yes, yes" and "right there" and "don't stop please Daddy" build your orgasm. You tighten the belt and it makes me swallow hard.

"Such a dirty fucking slut" you say as you release. You quickly pull out and cum all over my bottom. After catching your breath, you rub the cum into my tender flesh to alleviate some of the pain.

"Daddy's good girl" you whisper as I remain still.

"Time to ride Daddy. You ready baby girl?"

I nod and stand up. I stay waiting at the foot of the bed until you fully undress and lay down.

"Come get on Daddy's cock, precious."

I do as I am told. I lower myself onto you. This position forces my cheeks to stretch reminding me of the discipline I received.

Each movement I make while working your cock reminds me of what you can do to me. This sends me into a frenzy and I work you harder to feel more of the pain. You grab me by the hips to steady me.

"Fuck me baby girl, just like that."

Your approval eggs me on. I want to cum for you. Show you what you do to me.

"Oh yeah, that's my good little slut."

You tighten your grip on my hips and I am brought closer.

"Daddy, please may I cum for you?"

You moan. "Are you close baby girl?"

I nod furiously.

"You may cum for me. Just let me know when you are okay?"

Again I nod and focus on the pain on my bottom and your hands on my hips. This is enough to send me over the edge. I scream out your name as I cum all over your cock.

I lay on your chest when I finish, keeping your cock inside me.

"Sorry I am such a brat Daddy" I tell you as I plant soft kisses on your chest. You kiss my forehead.

"No worries baby. I like correcting your bad behavior."

We drift off to sleep in that position.