Owned

Story Info
A young Asian pet and her older white owner.
1.6k words
4.43
20.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OWNED

It is a quiet and peaceful moment, just an Asian pet and her white owner enjoying being together.

You are watching a movie. You sit naked in his lap. Your hands are cuffed.

His thumb is up your bottom. A small sign of ownership.

Sometimes you watch the movie. In quieter scenes, he strokes your clit, teases your nipples. You whimper happily. You rest your head against him, snuggle into his warmth. He strokes your face, your neck and shoulders, nuzzles your hair. He is so big compared to you, you feel so small. You feel cute, helpless, wanted, protected.

Owned.

You like to play up cute. You rub your cheeks against his and beg with your cutest face for his kisses. With your hands cuffed, he feeds you nibbles with his fingers, you offer your open lips when you want another.

You clench on his thumb, squeeze on it. You are past any pretence with Master. There is no need to act a good girl with him, he has freed you, taken you to your darkest desires. He knows you like it. Sometimes he holds his thumb rigid and upright and you slide your little greased anus up and down on it. It feels good, it feels slutty, puts you in a mood.

"Watch the movie. Calm yourself monkey"

You try and sit still. You know he is going to take your bottom with his fat cock when the movie is over. You squirm and wriggle and you can't stop thinking about it.

The movie continues but you're not really watching. You're just revelling in his kisses, and caresses, thinking about what will follow.

You think about how it began.

The first time in his apartment, how confident he was. You were shy, so shy, you don't know how to talk to guys but he filled the space and it felt like your shyness just didn't matter. It felt like he saw right inside you, to all that is unspoken, all that lies beneath.

His hand was up your skirt, he stroked the back of your thighs. Your mouth voiced stop. You know you were supposed to say that. He didn't stop. There was kindness in his eyes, understanding as well as lust, hunger. You knew he knew what you wanted and that you couldn't say it. His fingers lingered on your bare thigh. Your heart was pounding.

"We don't need these any more" and he took your panties down. It is not like the one awkward fumbling time your boyfriend tried and you got scared and pushed him away. No, this old white man is assured, smooth, he takes them down like its right to do so.

"Panties come down for the white man."

In his mouth it sounds like a law of nature.

His hand went between your legs, his fingers reached inside you knowingly. No man had touched you there before. You knew you should say stop but you didn't. It wouldn't have mattered if you had and besides you wouldn't have meant it. The fingers on your pussy were right where they were meant to be. He knew it and you did too. You buried your head against his chest and panted, while he held you and fingered you, and stroked and teased your clit until it throbbed and your juices ran down your leg. For the first time you were excited in a man's presence.

You were a good girl, always respectable, always modest. Only late at night do you engage your other self. Alone in your bed, finger on your clit, you talk to white men and you dream. You dream of swollen white cocks, pounding you, hot white cum dribbling from your lips, you dream of being the slutty girl you never can be in real life. How many times had you nearly worn your little clit out with these fantasies?

Just fantasies. Until that first day in his apartment.

His pants were down. He pushed you to your knees between his legs. For the first time you saw a man, up close, an inch from your lips. Not porn, not fantasy. It was thick, oh so thick and long, pre-cum glistened at the swollen head.

Your cheeks were flushed, you were so ashamed. The shy girl came back, the good girl bubbled to the surface for a moment. You didn't know what to do or say. It didn't matter. The white man's hand pulled you closer and guided it into your mouth, hot and pulsing.

There would be no awkward debate whether you were brave enough, there would be no fears holding you back, no fear you didn't know what to do. There was no decision to make, he had made it for you. In his cocky arrogance he just told you what to do and you did it.

You were so ashamed though. So terribly ashamed. And so excited. As you tasted a man for the first time, his precum, his scent and his earthy masculinity flooded your senses, you realised for the first time that your shame and your excitement are the same. They feed each other, they need each other, they go together.

And you realised, also for the first time, that the cock that enslaves you is the cock that sets you free.

How you slurped on that old white guy's cock! You felt like such a little slut and you loved it. He made you feel you that way with his words.

"Do you like sucking on a fat white cock?"

He made you say it. Yes.

"Do you want to suck the cum from a white man's balls?"

Shame. So much shame. Yes. Yes. Yes.

"Do you like being naked on your knees slobbering on the cock of a man nearly three times your age?"

Yes, oh god yes.

"Your father would be so proud"

Your mouth filled with his sperm. Creamy and thick, salty. You were so ashamed as it spurted into your mouth that first time, jet after jet, and how you gulped it all down like he had told you. Your clit throbbed.

"Good girl"

He stroked your hair gently. Good girl, the way he said, was like a lick to your clit. Your cheeks were burning with shame still, the taste of his cum in your mouth, but you felt proud when he said it. Good girl.

He put a collar around your neck and a leash. You did not resist. It felt degrading, shameful, embarrassing. It felt right.

Later, your ultimate test.

All sluts take their master's cock in their ass, he said, it is the ultimate submission, he fucks you in the ass, uses you that way, and you know you belong to him.

He told you to get on all fours on the bed, to lower your head, to hold your cheeks apart. You did, face crimson, your lips quivering in your shame. Would it hurt?

You will always remember how you felt that day. How surprised you were that you wanted to submit to him in this way and every way. You wanted to pass the test.

Despite your fear and your shame you wanted it. Heart pounding you pushed your little bottom back in offering.

He was so big. It hurt. Your bottom resisted, you whimpered, at last it was in, past your ring and his full length deep inside you. He was moving inside you, ignoring your half-cries, claiming you.

Shame and hunger saw you through. The pain eased, his thrusts became easier, replaced by your feelings of degradation and frenzied excitement. He moved more quickly now, thrusting more easily in his own excitement.

He started babbling as he got close. He slapped your ass while he pounded you and told you that you were his little yellow slut monkey and tugged on your leash. Told you that you were born to be fucked in the ass by white men. Told you that you were a disgrace to your family now that you took white cock in your ass.

You whimpered in shame. Each thrust produced an animalistic groan that you only dimly recognised as coming from your lips. The sound of the last traces of your good girl being fucked out of you.

You stroked your throbbing clit with one hand while he fucked you. Your cunt was dripping. You had reached a place in your life that you never thought possible, united with your secret unspoken desires.

You came hard, oh so hard, shrieking with animalistic frenzy while a white man pulled on the leash he had on you, and emptied his balls inside your little bottom while he made you say you were a monkey that deserved nothing more than this.

Memories. You smile. How far you have travelled since that first time.

You remember times you have licked his cum off the floor.

You remember sitting beside your boyfriend in a cinema with your pussy full of a white man's sperm. Your boyfriend will never know, he is not allowed near there.

No Asian man will ever know you this way, will ever reach this side of you. It is not for them. That would be embarrassing. Your slut side, your secret self that rides a swollen cock eagerly, panting as you are pounded and begging to cum and then cumming in an overwhelming tide of grunting pleasure. Your ball licking, cum guzzling side, that is not for Asian boys. It is for whites only.

The movie ends.

He pushes you off his lap, undoes your cuffs and clicks his fingers.

Well trained you go to all fours. He points.

To the bedroom you crawl.

It is good to be owned.