Owned

Story Info
An older man takes full ownership of a young crossdressser.
1.4k words
4.43
14.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of what happened to me when I decided to play with fire and finally have sex with a man. I am 21 and all my life I have been a closeted-crossdresser. Gradually I had more and more secret thoughts about having sex with a man while dressed in sexy lingerie.

I had been with girls before and had evolved from regular porn to sissy and gay porn, and also watched a lot of brainwash and hypno videos. I finally reached the point where I couldn't stand only ever fantasizing about sex with a man and I decided to finally so something about it.

My heart was beating so fast when I created some profiles on-line and when the first notification came that someone wanted to talk I thought I would die. I was so nervous I could barely type a reply.

I got lots of notifications and talked to a lot of men but none caught my fancy and a lot of them were kind of scary. Finally, after a few weeks of all kinds of men describing all the things they would do to me and never having the nerve to hook-up, one man in particular caught my attention.

From the first sentence he wrote my sissy clit got rock-hard immediately. All he said was "Hello whore". I've had fantasies about being a street walker and that really got me.

His name was Dan and he was 55. He was a big man and built solid. He seemed to know exactly what to say to me and managed to convince me to meet him at a local bar.

Needless to say, my heart was beating out of my chest when I walked in and met him but after a couple of vodka and cranberry juices I got a little more confident.

He was so handsome and dominant. I had no power over him whatsoever. He was in complete control. When he told me we were leaving and going to his apartment in his car I could not say no.

On the drive he made me lean over and rest my head on his shoulder while he put his hand on my leg. Let me tell you I melted and I thought my clit would burst through my pants. We finally arrived and went in and he told me to go to the bathroom and get ready for him. He had bought me some lingerie, a little make-up and lipstick, and even my favorite perfume Black Opium. I got all ready, spritzed a little perfume on, and admired myself in the mirror. I looked cute as hell.

When I came out the lights were down and he handed me a glass of champagne and led me to his bedroom. As I stood by his bed he came up and spun me around and admired me while saying mmm, and then took me into his arms like a big bear and proceeded to press his mouth against mine and force his tongue in, not that I fought it. It's just that I had never kissed a man before and was scared because I knew once I did it there was no turning back.

He proceeded to French kiss me for a long time, making me suck on his tongue and swallow his saliva while I had my arms draped dreamily over his big shoulders. He then laid me down on the bed and kept kissing me and feeling me all over. I told him that I had never sucked a man but that I felt like doing it to him, but he said "Later, baby doll". He took my hand and put it on his hard cock and said "You're going to fall in love with this sweetie, but first we have to break you in". What that meant I had no idea but it excited me a lot.

He then got up and turned on the lights and proceeded to jack his cock over me. He said, "First, we need to turn every part of your body sissy before you can suck my cock". He looked like a god towering over me and he proceeded to shoot a huge load all over my feet and legs. "You like that, bitch? I said I did and begged him to let me suck his cock. He took me by the hair and pulled my face to his half limp cock and told me to kiss it. Then he smeared some cum on my lips and slapped my face with it and told me to get dressed and get the fuck out. He said he wanted me to think about what happened for awhile and if I was lucky he would keep breaking me in to my new gay sissy life.

I went home so frustrated but came so hard to the memory of it all, but I couldn't stop thinking about his cum dried all over my feet and legs. He had told me not to wash it off until the next day. I couldn't stop thinking about how that's just what they do to girls in porn videos, cum all over their bodies. It truly made me feel like a gay sissy, and all I could think about was that I wanted to see him again and what he would do to me the next time, if there was a next time.

After a few days he finally responded to a message and told me to be there that night again. When I arrived it was the same routine, same lingerie in the bathroom, this time with cum stains on it because he said he masturbated on it, my perfume, etc. and a long French kiss session and heavy petting again. He let me feel his hard bulging cock describing what it would feel like in my mouth. I pleaded with him to let me suck it but he wouldn't. Then he stood over me again and pushed me over onto my tummy and yanked my panties down and shot his cum all over my ass and said "Now your ass is gay too bitch." Then he said get the fuck out and that I would be lucky if he trains me anymore.

But of course, he had me back and the next time was all the same but this time he yanked my panties down and came all over my sissy clit and said, "Think about that tonight at home when you play with that sissy clit, bitch". And of course I came so hard later knowing his cum was dried all over me there.

The next time he came all over my back and rubbed it all in. Then the next time he came all over my tits and tummy. Then the next time he ruthlessly shot all over my face and hair, not allowing me to open my mouth. Then the next time he told me I was in for a treat and he told me to open my mouth and he shot it all in and told me to swallow it. I couldn't believe I was swallowing a big load of cum, but I liked it and it tasted so good.

The next time he had me over I was certain he was going to finally let me suck that gorgeous cock. It's all I could think about. He had put a sissy clit cage on me the last time I left his house and I was beyond cock crazy horny for 3 days until he told me to come over again. This time, as soon as I came out of the bathroom he pushed me onto my knees, no kiss or anything, and fed me his cock. He worked my mouth for a long time and gave me various instructions. Then he told me to look up into his eyes and he exploded in my mouth and ordered me to swallow it and say "Thank you, daddy".

I drove home feeling incredible. This amazing man, who could see right into my deepest desires, had turned every part of my body into a gay sissy and I knew my gay sissy fate was sealed.

But of course, there was still one thing he hadn't done to me yet and the last thing he had said while he was locking my cage before I left was "Now that I own your gay sissy ass bitch we are going to turn you into a real woman next time you come over". I could only imagine what he would do next.

(to be continued...)