Owned and Proud

Story Info
Story about piercings and a Master/Slave relationship.
2.7k words
4.38
13.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fantasy story is about body piercing, and a little of BDSM slave ownership. It is not advisable to have this many and certainly the size and process that is described in this story.

If this isn't your thing, please find another story, you have many options on here to find what you like.

Thanks

Owned and Proud

I've been searching on dating websites for women who are into BDSM and after a couple of dates with people who I thought were like minded, I found out that perhaps what I like isn't to anyone else's taste. Just when I felt like giving up I noticed that there was a BDSM get-together in a month's time, during the day there would have lots of stalls where you could buy anything and everything BDSM and then in the evening there was a BDSM display and to finish a big party. Even though I have never been to anything like that before I thought that perhaps this is my best chance of meeting someone.

I did a bit of research into what sort of things I'd be able to buy and what the day would consist of and started to get a bit excited about seeing the display and maybe the possibility of more. I saw it had a live help messenger on the website, so I thought I'll click on that and ask some questions, I received a message from someone called Sapphire.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she asked.

"Hi, I have never been to anything like this before, what sort of things happen and would I need to get dressed up? I asked.

"No need to get dressed up, well unless you want to as many others will be wearing various outfits. When you arrive come over and see me and at least you'll have one contact that you will know there, I will be on my own stall called Owned and Proud selling handmade bespoke jewellery," she replied.

The day soon came along so off I headed, nervously to the event. As I walk through the doors I am greeted by a dimly lit hall with lots of stalls selling everything in a range of colours as long as it was black, with the odd outfit in red. I looked out for Sapphire's stall but it wasn't easy to find amongst the masses of stalls. Just as I was giving up and thinking perhaps that she hadn't made it I saw a stall just setting up that was selling handcrafted steel jewellery. There just seemed to be one blue haired woman setting up with no-one helping her, so I thought I'd be a gentleman and offered to help her.

"Do you want any help? I'm pretty useful with my hands," I asked.

"That would be amazing, thank you so much," was the reply.

I helped her setup the stall and saw some of the amazing jewellery and some beautiful collars and thought to myself, I'll know if it's Sapphire when she puts the sign up. Just as we had nearly finished I could see she was looking for something.

"I think I've left something in my van, please could you keep and eye on things whilst I go and get it," she asked.

"Of course, I'm in no rush."

She came back empty handed.

"What were you looking for?" I asked.

She replied, "I've forgotten to pack the sign for my stall."

"I'm sure you'll have no issues in getting interest in your stall with all of your beautiful jewellery. What did your sign say?" I asked.

"I had a new sign especially made for the event saying, Sapphire: Owned and Proud".

"Interesting name, well are you owned and proud?", I asked.

Looking a little embarrassed she said, "I haven't met a person who is up to owning me yet, but there is always hope!"

I introduced myself, "Hi I'm the shy guy from the internet who had never been to an event like this before.

"Happy to meet you, I'm Sapphire, hence the blue hair, thank you so much for your help. Is there anything that you like the look of, I can give you a really good price."

"You have some beautiful items on your stall, but I'd rather see them on you than buying them myself."

"Well if you are around at the end, I'll put on some items that I haven't sold," she said excitedly.

"If that is the case can you put aside your most secure collar for me until the end of the day," and winked at her and I went off for a wander." I was secretly hoping that a number of other items wouldn't sell so that I could see them on her.

I went off for a wander around to have a look at what else was there and picked up a number of items including a very interesting bondage bed with secure straps. I was told to pick it up at the end of the day when the stalls pack up. I picked up another number of items including some pills that are to help your slave relax.

As the afternoon part of the event drew to a close the stalls started to pack up I made my way around to pick up my bondage bed purchase from earlier. As I was carrying it out to my van I called past to see Sapphire, "Do you want any help packing up?"

"That would be great, thank you, it looks like you've had a good day buying things."

I replied jokingly, "It's your bed for the night, unless you wanted to be chained up all night!"

and she laughed. I put the bed in the van and headed back to the exhibition hall to give Sapphire a hand

Sapphire had already packed her display away into cases and just needed a hand putting it back into her van, so we loaded box after box into her van until it came to her jewellery.

"I have some items left, what would you like me to wear to the evening party?" Sapphire asked, as she opened a box showing me a number of items.

I noticed that there were rings and body jewellery in there but no collars, cuffs or anklets there.

"You must have had a good day as you don't appear to have and cuff's, collar's and anklets that I was hoping to see on you," I disappointingly replied.

"I still have a special collar that you'd asked me to keep back, it's my personal favourite too, so I'm more than happy to wear it, I'll get it for you to see now."

She lifted the top compartment out of her jewellery case and brought out a beautiful shiny steel collar that seemed like it was one complete piece of rolled steel.

"How does it open and close? I asked.

Sapphire showed me the locking mechanism and gave me a pin, "be careful because once the pin is inserted in the collar and then removed it causes it to permanently lock."

"It looks and sounds amazing, will you wear it later? I asked really hoping that she would say yes.

"I hoped that you would ask me to wear it, it turns me on wearing it knowing that it could be locked permanently, here are the other four pins for these," and showed that she already had the matching cuffs and anklets on.

"I only live around the corner, we could go back there and get changed before the evening party and drop your van off so it's safe and secure in my yard. I can drive tonight then if you fancy a drink and drop you home later."

"Thank you, that would be brilliant, I didn't fancy leaving my van parked outside the motel that I'm booked into," she replied.

It was a short 5 minute drive back to my place with Sapphire following behind in her van, as we got back to my place and showed her around, she asked, "Can I be really cheeky, do you mind if I take a shower to freshen up?"

"No problem at all, I'll go up and get you some fresh towels, do you want red or white wine."

"I'm feeling submissive, so I'll let you choose," she replied.

Whilst she was in the shower I got in the bondage bed from my van and started to set it up in my basement, I'd just finished by the time she'd got out of the shower.

I fixed us up a snack and a big glass of red wine for her whilst she got showered and dressed. She came downstairs and looked amazing, her hair was up showing that she had an undercut with a tattoo on the back and sides of her head. Her eyes had thick black eyeliner and dark red lipstick and some big hoop earrings dangling just above her shoulders. She had a tight latex dress that looked like it had been painted on and a pair of sky high heels that she was struggling to walk in. Her outfit proudly displayed her collar, cuffs and anklets, she looked absolutely stunning and instantly got me stiff.

"So how do I look? I need to get used to these shoes as they aren't really for walking in, but the only others I have were long boots and I wouldn't be able to show off the ankle cuffs in those. Do you like the collar, cuffs and anklets?" she asked.

I replied, "you look absolutely stunning, I can help you walk around anywhere that you need to walk tonight?" I think she was expecting me to say that she should change into the long boots, but I wanted to see her struggle and depend on me.

"So how was your first BDSM Convention? Did you pick up anything interesting?", Sapphire asked.

"I've seen someone I'd like to pick-up, and I picked you up a bed for the night. I also picked up some pills that are supposed to help slaves relax."

"Can I take a look at those pills?"

She hobbled over and I gave her the pills.

"Well as you've been really helpful today and I'm wearing the collar, cuffs and anklets, maybe we could have some fun, so I guess I can try these if you want?"

"Well I bought them for you," I replied.

"As I'm a little nervous I could do with relaxing a bit," so she put a number of them in her mouth and knocked them back with the big glass of red wine and carried on chatting.

About 10 minutes later she said, "I'm feeling a little strange, I could do with a lie down."

She went to get her drink and found that she could no longer move her arms, she tried to move her legs and she couldn't move.

I checked the side of the drugs packet and it stated do not take more than two unless you wish to disable your slave.

"From the look of the instructions on the drugs packet, I think you are fine but it's the drugs causing your lack of mobility. I'll carry you to bed for her so you can lie down for a bit."

I carried her downstairs to the basement where her bondage bed was awaiting her, she was unable to speak by this point but could still feel everything that I was doing. I stripped her off and put her on the bed and started securing her in place and she was groaning to suggest that she didn't want me to stop. As I got the strap that went around her neck I could see in her eyes that she was enjoying having no control over what was about to happen. Just as I tightened the strap I got one of the pins and inserted it into her collar, locked it in place which was met with heavy breath. I then inserted the two pins into the cuffs on her wrists and ankles locked them in place. It was too perfect an opportunity to not carry out one of my fantasies.

"Now that you are my slave I will mark you to show your status."

I got a number of dermal punches out of the bag of items that I had bought earlier in the day and proceeded to prep her body starting from the head down.

I started on her ears, I found that her conches could easily fit 8mm tunnels in them so they were the first to feel the cold steel of the dermal punch. As I started you could see from her eyes that she could feel every bit of pain from the punch cutting through the flesh of her ear and then the crunch as it cut through the cartilage. Her eyeliner was now streaming down her face with the tears as I moved onto her other ear and repeated the process.

Her nose was next for torture, I thought that maybe an 8mm punch might be a bit big there so got the 4mm punch out. As I approached her nose I could see she wasn't enjoying the pain of the whole process.

"Do you want me to stop, one blink for yes and two for no," she blinked twice.

"That's good because now you are my slave you don't have any choices."

I reached across for the 6mm punch instead and forced it through her septum. I inserted the tunnel and added a blue smooth segment ring through the tunnel to match her hair.

Next was her tongue,

"As you have taken the pain well so far, I won't pierce your tongue," her eyes showed that she looked a little disappointed by that.

Little did she know that what I was going to do was much worse than piercing her tongue, I pulled her tongue out of her mouth with forceps and slowly slid a scalpel from the tip of her tongue as far back as I could go and split it in two. She was breathing very heavily at this point as the pain must have been extreme and then seemed to pass out.

I injected saline into her nipples to make them swell and bigger to pierce so they could be pierced as large as possible. Once that one done I could fit 10mm tunnels in them but only had 8mm dermal punches, they would have to do and then stretch to 10mm. As Sapphire regained her consciousness I explained, "What I am about to do might be very painful, but it will mean they will never need anything else done to them."

I forced the 8mm punch through her nipple and quickly followed it with a 10mm taper. I added some plain steel shields over her nipples and inserted the 10mm tunnels into her nipples.

"I bought these permanent locking rings earlier," and fed them through the tunnels in her nipples and locked them in place. She now had metal nipple shields held in place by the tunnels with thick steel rings permanently locked through them.

"Final part slave, I am just going to claim your pussy."

Sapphire was absolutely soaking down there as her body seemed to be really enjoying the process. She has lovely labia, perfect for 5 pairs of 8mm tunnels. I quickly punched ten 8mm holes in her labia and inserted tunnels in them. With every punch she was getting more and more turned on and her breathing was increasing.

I had left the best to last, well the best in my opinion.

I moved her hood up and clamped her large engorged clit, which made her breathing peak. Just as the thick needle was pushed through her clit her body shock and her breathing changed.

As she was high on the endorphins from her orgasm I went around her body and soldered every tunnel in her body permanently shut so that she cannot go back to how she was. She now has metal all over her body reminding her what she is and she will never look the same again.

As she started to regain consciousness she also started to regain movement in her body, the first thing she was able to do was talk, albeit very differently as she now has two tongues.

"What have you done?" Sapphire asked with her new lisp.

"Well you wanted to know if I was up to owning her, I think I've answered that question, very permanently."

She replied with just three words "Thank you master."