Owned by Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam step-father continues using her body, takes her asshole.
3.9k words
4.46
67.7k
100

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Sam's stepfather continues using her body. There's no real plot here, just fucking.

This story features reluctance and non-consent as well as sex between a stepfather and his daughter. It is rough and hard and deeply unrealistic. This is fiction and only fiction, every fictional character is over eighteen and it should be read as fantasy, entirely unrelated to anything remotely acceptable in the real world. Nothing about this is okay, but it is hot to read fictional characters experiencing it. Enjoy.

******

"Spread your legs, Sammy." Sam's stepfather's voice woke her from a restless sleep. Sam blinked until she could make out the shape of him hovering over her. She was in bed, curled on one side. Her step-father Dennis had pulled down the covers to expose her to the cool air. "You heard your daddy, spread your legs Sammy."

Instinctively, Sam pulled her knees to her chest, peering over her shoulder. She couldn't see his face but she knew he was staring down at her. "Please, no."

"Oh no," Dennis growled. "That's not how this works. What does your pretty little collar say?" With a grunt, his hand was in between Sam's legs, spreading them apart so she was pressed deeper into her bed. Then his knees were there to keep her spread. Sam wore one of the t-shirts he'd given her, the only things she was permitted to wear at home. But that was the only instruction she'd listened to, she wasn't ready to give herself over to him so easily. The collar felt tight around her neck, she'd tried to get it off but the clasp was impossible. With it on, Sam could barely look at herself in the mirror.

Once he had her spread, her face smashed into the pillow, Dennis's fingers started clumsily playing with her pussy. The feel of his rough hands on her sensitive skin made Sam whimper. She couldn't let herself get wet thinking of him fucking her, she still ached so bad from the last time.

Samantha's step-father didn't seem to care, though, because in just a few breaths he'd replaced his fingers with the head of his cock. He groaned, starting to press into Sam, but she wasn't wet at all. She let out a hiss of pain, he was still pushing into her and it made Sam's already sore pussy feel even more raw and tight. "Your pussy should always be ready for daddy, Sammy. See what happens when you try to hold out?" He was speaking through gritted teeth, still slowly pushing his cock into her hole. He was playing with her clit a little now, Sam willed her body to get wet. She might not want it, but it was preferable to taking him like this.

"Yes daddy!" She cried, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Good girl." Dennis said and followed it with the sound of a bottle dispensing liquid. On the next thrust, her step-father's cock glided smoothly into Sam and she let out a sigh of relief. "Daddy doesn't want to use lube, I want my girl's natural juices to be enough. So whenever I have to use it, you're going to earn a punishment. Understand, little girl?"

Sam let out a moan as he slammed into her, pressing his cock deep into her pussy. She still ached, her body screaming after all the abuse, but compared to him going in dry she was in ecstasy. "Yes, daddy."

Once she'd spoken the words, Dennis let loose. He fucked Sam into the mattress, her body pressed into it so tight she could barely breath. He was kneeling over her on her bed, taking her from behind as his weight pressed into her. "Fuck, Sammy." he groaned, speeding up as he rutted into her. "Such a tight little pussy, you'd better keep it that way. Daddy's going to cum!" He let out another long groan as he held Sam's hips tight to his, shuddering and spurting cum deep into his step-daughter. After a minute he finally pulled his weight from her, dragging his cock from her used, red and fluttering pussy with a slurp of cum and lube.

Sam gulped in air, keeping her eyes pressed to the pillow. She was so tired and sore, it hadn't even fully sunk in yet that her step-father had taken her virginity, let alone fucked her again so soon after. Sam only realized she'd been crying when a sob bubbled out of her. At the same moment, Sam felt a bubble of Dennis' cum gurgle out of her used pussy and dribble down her thigh. She couldn't think too much about what it meant that she'd been filled with his cum twice now, she wasn't even on the pill. He couldn't possibly want to get her pregnant, could he? Sam was silently crying now, before she realized he hadn't left.

Dennis sighed from behind her. "I'll give you a pass this time, Sammy. But just this one." Sam held her breath, waiting for the sounds of him leaving. As he stood at the door, he added. "Don't make me use lube on your tight little cunt again, little girl."

Only when she heard him walk down the hall to his own bedroom did she let the breath out.

* * *

They were well and truly snowed in. When Sam woke the next morning, she winced at the immediate pain in her pussy, it felt raw and sore, sticky and itchy with dried up cum. And when she saw just how much snow had fallen, her mood plummeted even further. They were snowed in, there was no way for Dennis to go to work, nothing for him to use to pass the time. He got restless, without the hard work he did to calm him, Sam knew that well. But she'd never been on the receiving end of it as much as she would be today.

As she stared out the window, she saw her reflection and had to turn away at the sight of the collar still fastened around her neck. Daddy's Holes.

Sam could only guess that the longer she avoided her step-father, the more frustrated he'd get, so she dressed quickly--it wasn't hard given he'd ordered her to wear only his t-shirts and nothing else--and padded into the kitchen where she knew he'd be waiting. The t-shirt was from some old band she'd never heard of. It was nearly in rags and had definitely been worn before he'd handed it to her, it smelled like him, a constant reminder. Dennis was an early riser, always ready for the work day, it meant there was no rest for her step-father even when the snow prevented him from going anywhere.

"There you are, about time." His voice was gruff and angry from the moment he saw Sam. "Come over here and suck me off, I'm too hard to even fucking think. Then get to cleaning the kitchen." Dennis ordered, already pulling his cock from his sweatpants.

Sam sighed, blinking away tears that were already forming. She just had to get through the snowstorm, she reminded herself, then she could figure out a way out. "Yes daddy." She replied, kneeling before him. Dennis was sitting at the kitchen table, coffee in one hand and his cock in the other. Sam's hands found it immediately and she sucked the head into her mouth.

Dennis' hand went from his cock to her hair, he wound it tight in his fist. "That's right, Sammy, suck daddy's cock into your throat like a good girl." He growled, pushing her head further toward his pelvis, driving his cock deeper into Sam's throat while she gurgled and choked around it.

Sam tried to focus her attentions on sucked him deeper into her throat, she didn't want to learn what he'd do when he did want to punish her, but the force of his hand holding her hair meant she was more concerned with getting enough air through her nose. The tears were making her stuffy and before long Sam was trying her hardest to pull off him, eyes wide with panic.

Dennis sighed and rolled his eyes, his grip loosened enough that Sam popped off him with a gasp, choking in air. "Get a few breaths in Sammy, then it's going back in your tight little throat." She nodded, sucking back more air before she let him jam his cock back into her mouth. Dennis groaned, throwing his head back. "I talked to Buck earlier," He was speaking through gritted teeth, his hand fisting her hair once more. "It looks like we're going to be stuck here for a while, but I told the boys what fun I'm having with you." Dennis was watching Sam, her eyes widened and she blinked back tears. Buck and Frank were two of Dennis' friends, Sam had met them countless times and not once had she felt anything good in their presence. They came as a package deal, two bachelors who shared a farm deep in the woods.

Buck was always leering at her, staring at her tits and licking his lips. And Frank... Sam didn't like to think about the way Frank looked at her. "The snow's supposed to let up tomorrow and they're going to brave the hike over." Dennis grinned wide, then without warning he starting fucking Sam's throat. He used her hair to thrust his cock into her mouth with a speed she couldn't keep up with. She could only let him use her, gurgling with saliva as he pumped into her throat, fucking it raw. With a few more pumps Dennis was shuddering and groaning. "Going to fucking cum, Sammy!" With a pop, Sam's step-father pulled her head off his cock. His hand replaced her mouth, pumping it up and down while he spurted cum over her face. Sam tried to shut her eyes, but it was too late to stop some from getting in, it stung and made more tears run down her cheeks, mixing with the cum that covered her.

With a final grunt, Dennis was finished, he let Sam go and she crumpled to the kitchen floor, propped up on her arms while she caught her breath. A long string of cum dripped from her chin and splattered on the floor.

"You better clean that up with your tongue, Sammy, no wasting daddy's cum."

Sam spent the day trying to avoid her step-father and keep herself from focusing on the threat of Buck and Frank. It was obvious what Dennis was implying, he'd told his disgusting friends that he was fucking her and they wanted in. Dennis was obviously more than happy to allow it. Sam couldn't have imagined worse friends of her step-fathers. Not only did Buck spend his time drooling over his friends' teenaged step-daughter, but it was obvious he didn't care for himself. Buck was always smelly, sweaty and dirty. He was big and hairy much older than Dennis, even. Frank wasn't much better, and the looks he was always giving Sam when he was around were much worse.

Sam didn't even want to think about what the three of them would be capable of together.

Instead she used the day to keep Dennis happy. She cleaned the kitchen, like he'd asked, started on laundry and tidied the living room. Anything to keep out of his way. It only worked for so long. When Sam was changing over the loads of laundry in the small room next to the garage, she heard her step-father come in behind her. In two strides he was pressed to her back, his breath hot on her neck. "Daddy needs to put his cock in your tight little cunt, Sammy, keep still." By the time he'd finished speaking, he'd already pressed the head of his cock between the lips of Sam's pussy. She groaned, bending over the laundry machine. "You feel awfully fucking dry, little girl." He growled.

Sam knew it, she hissed with pain as he pressed his enormous cock into her barely used hole. She tried to squeeze her hand between her body and the washer so she could touch her clit and hopefully force herself to become at least a little slippery, but he wouldn't let her.

"Nah, Sammy, I told you not to be dry for me, it's too late now." He groaned, pushing harder. He'd only gotten the first few inches in and it already hurt so bad.

"Please!" She begged, but she wasn't sure what for. She knew he wasn't going to stop.

"Daddy didn't bring lube, you're just going to have to take it." Then he grabbed her hips and forced her onto his cock with one rough thrust.

Sam screamed and it echoed around the small room. He was fully lodged in her now, tight and hot and so uncomfortable she could barely breath for the pain of it. But as he began thrusting into her with hard jolts, slamming her into the washing machine, Sam felt herself start to let him in.

"That's it, you're lubing daddy up now aren't you? Does my little Sammy like to be forced?" She could almost hear his sleezy grin. He grunted, ramming her onto his cock. "Daddy can't wait to fuck you like this while you've got your uncle Buck's cock down your throat and Frank in your asshole."

Sam whimpered. She was horrified by his words, but he was hitting a place deep inside her pussy that felt good. She hated herself, but when he slammed her back again, Sam let out a long moan.

Dennis laughed. "That's right, now so miserable are you now, Sammy?"

Sam let out another traitorous moan. What was wrong with her, that her body was responding to his rough treatment? She didn't want to fuck her step-father, but sometimes her pussy didn't seem to know that.

"That's right Sammy, cum on daddy's cock, suck the cum out of my with your tight little cunt." He groaned, fucking into her another two times before he shouted: "Daddy's cumming!" He shuddered into her, his thrusts losing all rhythm as Sam felt his cum pulsing deep into her. The feel of it pushed her horrible body over the edge and the next thing she knew she was cumming on his cock while she sobbed.

He pulled out with a long slurp of cum, the head of his cock popped out and a bubble of cum dribbled down Sam's thighs.

"I knew you were a dirty little slut, Sammy dear." Dennis was still standing behind her, Sam couldn't look at him, she stared at her hands on the washer and waited, but he didn't leave. "You were dry for me, Sammy. What did I say last time?"

She hissed in a breath and shut her eyes. "That I'd be punished."

"That's right." Without warning, her step-father's hand came down on Sam's ass with a deafening crack. She screamed out, pain radiating from the spank. "Ten spanks for Sammy, maybe that'll keep you from trying that with me again."

* * * *

That evening, Sam was stirring the soup she'd spent the afternoon making. It was bubbling on the stove when she felt Dennis behind her, one hand wrapped around her throat, locking in place while the other came to her breast, pinching and kneading through the t-shirt. "How's that little cunt of yours, Sammy?" His breath was hot on her ear as he leaned over her, encasing her between his body and the stove.

Sam let out a breath. "It's really sore, daddy." She admitted. She knew he didn't want to hear it, but he'd fucked her so many times since taking her virginity that Sam's entire body ached. She needed a break, but there was nowhere to go.

"It didn't help that you've been dry, little girl. If you're dry it's going to hurt for you, and how do you think it feels for your daddy?"

Sam felt a sudden panic, the hand that stirred the soup faltered. She couldn't take him dry again, she already hurt way too bad. And she just didn't know how to keep herself wet for him, she never knew when he'd want to fuck her. "I'm sorry, daddy."

"I don't want you chafing at my cock, Sammy, so I'm going to give your little cunt a break." His voice was low and menacing but his words were a comfort.

Sam let out a long sigh of relief. "Thank you daddy."

"That about ready?" He nodded to the soup, his arms still holding her tight. Sam thought she felt the fingers around her throat tighten slightly.

Why wasn't he leaving her, if he was giving her a break? "Yes, it just needs to cool."

"Good. Turn off the stove then, little girl." He didn't move to free her, but Sam reached to turn the nob of the gas stove to off, the flame hissed out, and she waited.

She shot a glance to the rest of the dinner she'd arranged, she'd made them a salad too. Had that been wrong? He seemed mad but Sam didn't know why. She wasn't a confident cook, but part of her stepfather owning her meant she was cooking for him now, so she was doing her best. He'd threatened her with his belt if she didn't. "Is everything okay, daddy?" She ventured when he still hadn't freed her. She so wanted to make him happy, especially if he was going to give her pussy the rest it sorely needed. Sam still didn't want to think about it, but if Buck and Frank were coming over... She needed the rest.

"That olive oil, Sammy?" She couldn't see him, but gathered her was asking about the bottle on the counter next to the salad.

"Yes daddy."

He hummed his approval. "Grab it for me."

Confused, Sam took the bottle hesitantly and held it for him.

The hand on her breast shifted to the bottle but his fingers stayed on her throat and Sam remained caged in. But instead of taking it, Dennis held his hand out. "Pour some into daddy's palm, Sammy."

Still hesitant, still confused, Sam did as she was asked, carefully pouring olive oil into her stepfather's cupped hand. It was so big it held more than she could've imagined. When he clearly had enough, Sam set the bottle back down on the counter and watched as Dennis's olive oil-filled hand moved behind her out of sight.

It was followed by a sliding, slurping sound of the oil being slathered over something. Then his hot breath was on her ear again. "If your little cunt needs a rest then daddy's going to have to fuck your other hole, Sammy. You ready?"

Sam's eyes went wide when she felt his cock prodding at her bum. He didn't wait for her reply, Dennis was already shifting Sam's hips with his oiled up hand, manipulating her so she presented her ass to him, her body bending just slightly, so the steam of the soup warmed her chest. He pushed slowly, the oiled head of his cock pressing into her tight hole. Sam whimpered, but she didn't dare try to stop him. She'd never had anything in there, couldn't he have started with a finger? Sam sucked back a sob.

Finally, Dennis let out a groan of satisfaction and Sam a cry of pain as the head of his cock popped into her asshole. Her eyes flew open and she gulped for air, her chest heaving from the pain and pressure. It felt like nothing she'd ever experienced. Even as Sam let out a wail, her stepfather continued to push steadily, hissing at the pressure around his cock. The oil made it an easy glide but it didn't stop the burning pain the radiated through Sam as he slowly impaled her. She wanted to let her body slump under him, but she had to hold herself over the soup on the stove, her arms shaking.

"Please!" She choked out. "It's too much, it hurts! I'm too full!"

Dennis let out a sigh of annoyance and stopped his pushing, holding himself in her ass. Then he was using his hand on her throat to slowly move them both, shifting so she had the bare counter under her. "Don't say I don't care about you, Sammy dear." He told her, before letting go. Sam's top half crumbled onto the counter, her chest still heaving while she whimpered into her arm.

Taking her hips roughly, Dennis began to force the rest of his cock into Sam's tight asshole, groaning and throwing his head back as he got close to bottoming out. Sam willed her body to relax for him, she knew he was going to take what he wanted from her regardless of how she felt about it, but her body wouldn't just give in and let him. She felt so tight and full, like she might burst, even as he started fucking into her asshole with long, rough strokes that had Sam ramming into the counter, her body shaking with every hard thrust. "You've got a tight fucking asshole, Sammy." He grunted, slamming into her. "You're such a slut for your daddy, aren't you?"

Sam groaned and told him what he wanted to hear. "Yes daddy."

"You've wanted me to fuck you for a long time, haven't you? Wanted your step-daddy to take your two virginities."

Sam hissed in pain, he was somehow even deeper now, her asshole stretched tight around his huge cock. "Yes daddy." She lied, Sam wasn't about to deny him when she already hurt so bad.

"Good fucking girl. You're lucky you're so tight, this is going to be quick, Sammy." Dennis groaned, pulling her bum tight to his waist as he sputtered and shook, his cock spurting cum into Sam's bowels as she whimpered beneath him, just waiting for it to be over. Dennis growled, bending to speak into her ear. "None of that crying, Sammy. You want this, remember?" Then he was rubbing her clit, his softening cock still rammed inside her asshole. He rubbed and pinched, dipping his fingers into her pussy until Sam was shaking and gasping, cumming on his fingers as he pulled his cock from her asshole with a long, loud slurp. His cum dribbled out, mixing with the olive oil and running down the back of her thigh as he stood straight and patted her on the bum. "Serve the dinner before it gets cold, Sammy. No one wants cold lukewarm soup."

12