Owned by Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam's daddy shares her with two friends.
4.8k words
4.56
40.1k
74

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Sam's stepfather shares her body with his friends.

This story features reluctance and non-consent as well as sex between a stepfather and his daughter. It is rough and hard and deeply unrealistic. This is fiction and only fiction, every fictional character is over eighteen and it should be read as fantasy, entirely unrelated to anything remotely acceptable in the real world. Nothing about this is okay, but it is hot to read fictional characters experiencing it. Enjoy.

******

The next morning, Sam woke up with her body pulsing. Buck and Frank were coming over and she was scared of what that meant, she was already sore all over. Her step-father's cum was crusted all over her body. He'd cum all over her face more than once the day before, and she hadn't been allowed to clean it off. And he'd filled her pussy and her asshole with it, she could still feel the crusted, sticky mess oozing from her holes even after a night of sleep.

Dennis burst through Sam's bedroom door, it banged on the wall and made her wince. "I've been hard for fucking hours, Sammy. If you're not getting up then you'll take my load from here." He was already at her bed and yanking her up by the neck of her t-shirt. "Your face looks disgusting, girl, take a shower before the boys get here."

Sam winced but she nodded. Of course she looked disgusting, he'd covered her in his cum and not let her wash it off. But at least she had permission now, Sam couldn't wait to be in the shower while the hot water washed away the evidence of her step-father. She was slippery from the night before, so even though her pussy felt raw, Sam still came hard on the forceful fucking of her step-father's cock.

* * * *

"Sammy, get in here!" It was shortly after lunch when Dennis called to her from the living room. Sam took a deep breath, clenching her fists as she willed herself to be calm and prepared, and then went to find him. Her step-father was standing at the small bar he kept in the corner of the room, pouring what looked like whiskey into a small glass.

He'd moved the room around, Sam realized. The couch had been pushed back and the coffee table moved out of the way entirely. It left a large space of the carpet, old and worn as it was, free of furniture. Sam shuddered, there was no doubt what he'd done that for. But the shudder was followed by a twinge low in her belly. Sam shook it off, padding up to Dennis as he held the glass out to her.

"Drink this, Sammy, I want you loosened up for Buck and Frank, they'll be here any moment."

Sam took the glass and took a hesitant sip. As if on cue, there was a heavy pounding on the front door.

"You better have that whole thing finished by the time we walk back in here." Dennis scolded before stalking to the door. Sam listened to it opening, and the sound of stomping snow covered boots being removed while the men spoke in hushed tones so she couldn't make out what they were saying. Scrunching her eyes shut, Sam downed the whiskey in the glass. It burned as it went down her throat but filled her with a soft warmth. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, for her to be a little drunk. It might be easier to take. She snatched up the bottle and took another few swigs, setting it down just in time for the three men to walk into the living room.

"There she is!" The sound of Buck's voice made Sam's skin crawl. He looked her up and down, running his tongue over his teeth. "You excited to see your uncle Buck, Sammy?"

Sam just looked at each of them, taking them in. Dennis stood at the back, hands on his hips, with a satisfied smile. Buck looked ready to eat her, and Frank... It was difficult to put into words, the way Frank looked at her, but it gave Sam a chill despite the warmth of the whiskey running through her.

"Say hello to your uncles, Sammy." Dennis' voice was stern, he didn't like to repeat himself.

Sam tried to hide the cringe when she replied, her voice low: "Hi uncle Buck, hi uncle Frank." She looked away from them immediately, unable to keep up the eye contact. It was so gross, the way Dennis suddenly had her calling them uncle. As if they weren't his weird friends she'd met only after she and her mom moved in with him. He'd never suggested she call them anything like that before her mom left.

Sam waited for them in silence, her eyes trained on the carpet beneath her. She was trying to focus on keeping the fear from running too deep. Before they arrived Sam had tried making herself wet, she didn't want it to hurt as bad as she knew it could otherwise, she'd learned her lesson. It hadn't been that difficult, which felt like a whole other problem. Sam was afraid, but she couldn't stop her pussy from remembering all the times she'd cum on Dennis' cock even as she tried to push him away. Plus, he'd set a bottle of olive oil near the space he'd set up, so Sam hoped that meant they'd use it if they needed to.

"Alright boys, ready to see what little Sammy has learned for the past couple of days?" Dennis grinned, his arms going around his friends shoulders.

"Fuck yes we are." Buck said, laughing, his hands already moving to his pants. "That's an awfully pretty collar you've got." He told her with a wink. Suddenly the collar felt tighter around Sam's throat, like it was choking her. Daddy's Holes.

"On your knees, Sammy." Dennis pointed to the spot on the floor and Sam shuffled to it, dropping to her knees with her hands resting on them. "Who wants her throat first, she can get you nice and ready."

Buck was already striding over to Sam, his cock in his hand. It wasn't bigger than Dennis' but it was thick and wide, hard and pulsing. It didn't look like he needed her to get him ready, he was more than prepared. "Come on, pretty girl, put it in your mouth." Standing in front of Sam, he tapped her face with his cock, leaving marks of precum on her cheeks and eyelids, then he pressed the tip to her mouth. Sam sucked him down without complaint, she didn't dare. She feared Dennis' wrath when he was all on his own, but together the three men were far more intimidating.

"Let's get her on all fours." Dennis stated after a few seconds, standing before Sam as she sucked Buck deeper into her throat. "Kneel, would you Buck?"

Buck let out a grunt and pulled his cock from Sam's mouth so that he could drop to his knees. Dennis joined him, one hand grasping Sam's head while the other kneaded at her tits through the t-shirt.

"Take this off, Sammy." He pulled at the t-shirt uselessly. Sam let out a breath, peeling the oversized t-shirt over her head and leaving her body completely exposed to them. Dennis' hand returned to her and he guided her so she was kneeling on all fours. The cold air on her exposed pussy made Sam shudder.

Buck groaned, his hands flying to her tits to pull and knead them roughly, he twisted at her nipples and made Sam gasp. "Get back on my cock, girl." His hand wrapped around her hair and he yanked Sam forward, shoving his thick cock into her mouth and making her choke around it. He quickly gave up on the idea of her sucking him off and elected to fuck her throat instead. He started thrusting his cock into Sam at a punishing pace, she could do nothing but keep her mouth wide and try to catch a breath when she could. The sounds of her gurgling and choking on his cock filled the room.

Then there was a hand on Sam's lower back, running down to knead her ass cheeks roughly. Her eyes flitted around what she could see of the room, Dennis was still watching his friend ram into her throat. That meant it was Frank, who still hadn't said a word.

"Not waiting for your turn in her throat, Frank?" Dennis asked with a laugh. "There's oil over there." He pointed to the bottle out of sight. Sam wanted to whimper or plead with them not to go any further, but she couldn't make a sound with Buck's cock fucking her face so roughly. "But first why don't you show little Sammy what you're working with, man?"

Sam heard Frank chuckle from behind her, his voice was eerily deep, then his hands were off her and he was striding into view. His cock had been pulled from his pants, it was rock hard and pressed to his hair-covered belly. It was huge. Frank's cock was enormous, Sam's eyes flew wide and she gurgled around Buck's cock. She tried to pull away but his hand on her head held her tight. Frank's hand went to his cock, holding the base so he could show it off, giving Sam a full preview of what was about to be inside her. It had to be nine or ten inches long and thick as Sam's wrist. She could already imagine how it might feel filling her, her eyes fluttered. At the sight of her wide eyes and horrified expression, Buck laughed and held her head tight to his pelvis, forcing her to choke on his length once again. The action made the tip of his cock slide down her throat as she swallowed around it and he let out a loud groan. Sam's eyes fluttered shut.

They flew open when she felt hands behind her once more. Frank didn't waste any time, his oiled up finger prodded at her tight back hole and Sam tensed around it.

"You're going to want to relax, little girl." He grunted from behind her. "How careful do we have to be with her?" He asked Dennis.

"Don't worry, she can take it." Dennis replied and then looked down at her, hands on his hips, and winked. "Right, Sammy?"

She tried to nod but Buck's cock kept her still and Sam could only gurgle the reply she knew he wanted to hear.

"That reminds me, I brought something." Buck spoke, his breathing heavy. He held Sam still, her lips pressed tight to his pelvis, while he spoke to Dennis. One hand went into his jeans pocket and he pulled out a little baggy. "I had a couple happy pills leftover from that time we all went into town. Thought it might make her a little more fun."

Sam watched the interaction while trying to breath through her nose. His cock was lodged in her throat and tears poured from her eyes. What had he brought for her? She stopped being able to listen when she felt the head of Frank's enormous, oiled up cock poking at her asshole. It was still raw and ached from the way Dennis had fucked her the day before, she couldn't begin to imagine what it was going to feel like having that monster cock inside her. What was worse, she could feel herself getting wetter thinking about it.

"Pop her off for a sec, it'll make things easier for Frank."

Frank groaned but seemed to agree because he held still, the tip pressed to her hole but not yet stretching it. With a grunt, Buck pulled Sam's head off his cock and she choked in ragged breaths. Then Dennis was shoving the pill into her open mouth and held it shut like she was a pet he was trying to medicate.

"Swallow that, Sammy. You'll love it, I promise."

Sam nodded, swallowing down the pill. She didn't have much of a choice, she didn't dare try to stop them or even fight, she knew it would only hurt more if she did. Maybe whatever they'd given her would make her black out, then she wouldn't have to deal with what they had planned.

"Get back on my cock, make me cum little girl." Buck growled and shoved his cock back in Sam's mouth, pulling her tight to him so she was forced to swallow around him. He groaned, loud and low, before using his grip on her hair to fuck into her throat fast and hard.

At the same moment, Frank's hands tightened around her waist and he started forcing his cock into Sam's asshole. She whimpered around Buck's cock, the burning pain in her tight, barely used hole stretching around his enormous cock was blinding. Sam tried to relax, letting her eyes flutter shut. Slowly he pushed into her, inch by inch, stretching her to the limit. "Jesus fucking Christ she'd got a tight ass."

"I know, I damn nearly blacked out yesterday." Dennis laughed, watching his friends as he stroked his cock. "That molly is fast acting, she should be nice and pliable soon." They'd given her molly, then. That wasn't so bad, Sam thought, maybe it would make it easier on her. "You wet for me, Sammy?" Sam forced her eyes open to find Dennis kneeling next to her. Frank forced another inch of his cock into her asshole and she groaned around Buck's cock still fucking her throat. Dennis's fingers found her pussy and started playing with her clit. "Oh you fucking are! Isn't that interesting."

Buck's thrusts were becoming frantic and fast, his groans louder and more ragged. She felt so fucking full, with the cocks jammed into her throat and asshole, and yet her pussy was starting to ache and flutter. "Going to cum so fucking hard." Buck grunted and after another two awkward thrusts he pulled Sam's mouth off him, gripping his cock he pumped ropes of cum onto her face. She sputtered and gasped, shutting her eyes against the onslaught. Frank took the opportunity: he slammed Sam's hips back, fucking the last inches of his cock into her ass and forcing her to let out a half-sobbed scream. Cum still spurted from Buck's cock, he had so much more than Dennis, it landed on her eye and in her mouth. Sam was too distracted by the pain in her asshole to care even as it dripped from her chin. When he had it all the way inside her, Frank held her hips tight, letting her asshole stretch around his cock.

"Lay her down, Frank, she's more than wet enough and I need to fuck that tight little pussy." Dennis's fingers were still playing with her clit, Sam hated herself because it was starting to feel good. But the idea of him forcing his cock in alongside the huge one already in her asshole...

"Please, not a the same time." The words came without her realizing and Sam regretted them immediately.

Dennis's face turned stern. "You'll take what we fucking give you, Sammy. What does your collar say?"

Sam let out a choked sob, Frank's cock pulsed inside her asshole. "Daddy's Holes."

"That's right."

As if in response to Dennis' words, Frank pulled his cock out of Sam's asshole in one long drag. When it was free, her hole burned and she could feel it gaping in the cold air. Then someone was moving her body, she could do nothing but let the hands manipulate her. Frank had laid down on his back and held his cock up. "Sit on it." He grunted. Sam would've, she didn't dare deny him, but she didn't need to. Dennis was moving her body for her, pressing her gaping asshole back down on his friend's cock and impaling her on it. Sam groaned as she slid down, fresh pain radiating through her even as her pussy fluttered and her traitorous clit began to pulse.

Her back was to him and Frank wrapped his arms around her from behind, pulling her down so her back was pressed to his chest. It shifted his cock to a whole new angle inside her asshole and made Sam gasp and whimper.

"How's that feel?" Frank's breath was hot on Sam's neck and his hands gripped her tits, squeezing and kneading them to the point of pain.

Sam groaned and gasped for air. "It hurts! So full!"

"You're about to be a hell of a lot more full." Dennis laughed as he positioned himself over her. He didn't wait for her to speak, or even try to ease into her. With one hard thrust, Dennis sheathed himself in Sam's pussy. She let out a long, keening cry as he filled her. She couldn't believe both men had fit their cocks inside her, Sam felt so full, her mouth stayed open on a silent scream as she scrunched her eyes shut. When Dennis pulled out slowly and forced his cock back inside her, Sam let out a garbled cry. But when it pressed against her clit she bit back a moan. She couldn't bare to see Dennis' face if she came with their cocks stuffed in her pussy and asshole.

"Can you fill her mouth, Buck? The complaints are a little much." Dennis asked and then grunted, holding his cock inside Sam's cunt. "Holy shit she's tight like this." He laughed. "I can feel that monster of yours right alongside me, man." He told Frank.

Frank groaned beneath her, his hands squeezing her tits even tighter. "Fucking good."

Sam was whimpering, trapped between the two men's big, heavy bodies, when the sound was cock off by Buck's soft cock jamming into her open mouth.

"Much better." Dennis said with a laugh. Then, again, slowly, he pulled his cock from her pussy and rammed back in. "Fuck I don't know how long I'll manage like this." He picked up his pace, finding a slow, deliberate rhythm that Frank then matched. They thrust into her, alternating so she was never empty, always filled by one of them.

As she gagged and choked on Buck's cock, Sam finally felt the pill beginning to take effect. Her body was softening, the room was becoming a little hazy and warm. She was finally able to let herself relax, at least a little, even while her every hole was filled.

Buck let out a long, loud groan when Sam swallowed around his quickly hardening cock, pulling it into her throat. She moaned around it, gurgling a little as saliva dribbled out of her mouth. "Jesus she's got a tight throat."

"Just wait until you feel her cunt or her ass." Dennis laughed.

"Give me a turn soon then, would you?"

"I won't last long." Dennis grunted. "Can't say the same for Frank, you know how long he can go."

Buck's laugh was more like a bark. "Do I ever." Reluctantly, he pulled his cock from Sam's mouth. "If you're almost done then I'm not wasting another load on her throat."

Frank only grunted, fucking his enormous cock into Sam's asshole in hard, rough thrusts that would've had her tits bouncing if they weren't grasped so tightly in his calloused hands. Even as his deep thrusts stayed at their steady rhythm, Dennis was obviously getting close. She needed him to finish, her clit was aching and the harsh fucking was starting feel good enough that Sam feared she might cum. Her eyes fluttered open and she watched him fuck into her a couple more times before he groaned and grit his teeth. "Gonna fill you up." Then she could feel it, Sam could feel his hot cum pulsing into her pussy and oozing out the sides. "Fuck you've got a tight cunt Sammy." He told her when he'd finished and caught his breath.

The familiar wet, slurping sound of his cock pulling free of her pussy filled the room, Sam winced. Frank had gone still, holding her tight while Dennis came inside her, but when he'd pulled out Frank was fucking her again, ramming her asshole onto his cock. One of his hands went to his clit, rubbing and twisting. In seconds, Sam shut her eyes tight, she was gasping and crying out, sobbing tears of fury and pleasure as she came with his cock in her asshole. "Good fucking slut." Frank's words were quiet in her ear, they were just for Sam. "You fucking love my cock in your asshole, don't you little girl?" It was the most words she'd ever heard him speak, and somehow they only made her cum harder. His fingers were pressing into her clit and not letting up, her orgasm dragged on and on.

The second he'd pulled his hand free, it was replaced by a cock. Sam screamed, her eyes flying open to find Buck fucking into her pussy.

"Make her cum." Frank told him, holding her asshole tight to his cock once more.

"Yeah, she'll suck the cum right out of you." Dennis chimed in from where he lay on the carpet watching them fuck her.

Sam couldn't believe Frank hadn't cum yet. Her asshole still ached, but the molly had made it feel good too, and her clit seemed to want more attention than ever before.

And then, Buck hit somewhere inside her that made Sam moan and clench around him. He kept hitting the spot and with another few thrusts she was cumming again, shuddering and gasping between the two men.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned. "You're right, she's fucking strangling my cock." He was laughing, but on the next thrust he was cumming. Buck grunted and sputtered, his hips ramming into her as she felt the cum spurting from his cock and mixing with Dennis' to fill her even more. Sam's orgasm kept going, she was moaning and sobbing, simultaneously full of ecstasy and disgust.

12