Owned by the hired help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 28th:

A couple of days ago, Jamie had invited me to dinner at her place, and last night I went. Lily set out a blue, asymmetrical cocktail dress that left one shoulder bare. I looked quite the dish wearing it with my favorite black pumps while riding in the cab over to Jamie's.

Jamie had fixed grilled salmon and asparagus with a Gruner Veltliner to drink. She was wearing a long, bodycon red dress with matching red platform heels and towered over me. I was a bit surprised that her Synth was no where to be seen.

"Oh--she's in for a repair--some sort of AI defect where they get trapped in one path and can't escape. In her case, she really wanted me to go on dates with men, but I tried and wasn't into it."

I pushed my chair back and crossed my legs. "And why is that?"

Jamie stood up and pulled me into her. Her lips found mine and, holding me tightly, her tongue slipped deeply into my mouth. My body went limp and collapsed against her. After a few minutes, she led me gently to the bedroom.

Jamie's cock is definitely not locked, and with her dress and panties off, it sprang to immediate attention. I hadn't realized how much bigger she was than I am.

I slid sensually out of my dress, and, still wearing the red push-up bra and matching lacy panties, knelt down to give full attention to her beautiful cock.

After a few minutes, Jamie caressingly lifted me up and lay me on the bed. She slipped off my bra and panties and slowly pressed herself into me. I moaned with the feeling of her warm, hard cock inside of me. Unable to control myself, I found my body driving itself up and down against her with a focused intensity.

I screamed with a mix of pleasure and pain at my orgasm came, blunted by the cage. Moments later, Jamie came too, and we collapsed against each other, falling asleep in moments.

July 2nd:

Lily booked me in for some surgery next week--maybe I'll finally get some real breasts!

July 5th:

Hair appointment today. Lily had them give me an auburn dye-job--it looks great.

July 10th:

Surgery was pretty tiring, but I'm getting better. It was breast implants, as I suspected, but they also did a couple of things to my face. I can't quite understand what yet because of the swelling. Lily seems to know, but she won't tell me very much. I guess she has her reasons.

July 15th:

Cindy came over today, and Lily asked us for a photo shoot. Now I get it--Lily put us in matching red La Perla thongs and bras. With my new breasts, hair color and facial changes, we almost look like twins. Freaky. Cindy seemed surprised too, but said, "Now we can really catch some cute ones." A one track mind she has.

July 20th:

Cindy and I are entertaining Jamie tonight at my place. Lily had me cleaning all day, with Cindy cooking. But the outfits for the evening were the real shock: matching leather harnesses that left us completely uncovered! I wonder what Jamie will think.

July 22st:

Jamie's evening visit turned into a whole day affair. She's so masterful--it was like Cindy and I could just relax and obey. The first night I just got to watch as Jamie spanked Cindy and then fucked her really hard. I was massively jealous, but the next night it was my turn--Lily even unlocked me for the occasion! Cindy was working my mouth with the strapon while Jamie plowed me from behind. I didn't know I could cum more than once, but I did.

Cindy and I were a little depressed when Jamie said she had to leave this morning. Lily suggested we keep the harnesses on to clean up the place. I'm locked again, but I wanted to go down on Cindy to help her out a bit. But Lily says that we shouldn't take matters into our own hands (ha!) without asking Jamie....

Investigator's Note: The diary ends at this point because the author relocated to new apartment and returned the Synth. Further details were not available because the individual named Jamie refused to allow investigators to talk privately either to the author or the individual named Cindy, both of whom now reside with her.

12