Owned Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna arrives back p and finds Gary already there.
7.5k words
4.85
4.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter II: Wanda and Carl.

Thursday night came and Laura repeated the entire ritual with Gary and then spent the evening at Laura's house where she quizzed them about their friends. She concluded that they were extremely comfortable, had an amazing home, were very attractive, she more than him, both Joanne and her husband agreed that, and that they had a twentysomething Korean born adopted daughter who was drop dead gorgeous in every respect. Laura was particularly interested to hear that both were very dominant and that while the daughter served them both she was a switch, which was exactly how Laura saw herself, particularly with Gary.

The evening was delightful and she arrived back home with her cunt full of cum and once again Gary was allowed to lick her clean.

And so that meeting in the restaurant as described in the original story series led them to where they were now, with Gary standing in the hall of the immaculate mansion. Like I said in the preamble the slave contract chapter didn't really work for me, but the conclusion where Laura went home with them, with Gary sent back home to await instructions has been skipped in this version, but I'll recount Laura's first 24 hours as her new persona Anna.

Gary stood there for perhaps a minute marvelling at the chandelier above the spiral stairs and the artwork. He looked around but Lee had gone. Then from out of the light in the distance a male figure approached, martini glass in hand. Even at fifteen yards Gary could see he was naked.

"Ah Gary, there you are, I trust you found us ok?"

"Yes Sir and may I say you have a lovely home."

He continued walking towards him ignoring the compliment, but said "Anna says she controls you by clicking her fingers, in which case I will do the same." He clicked his fingers and said "Strip."

Lee's voice to his left was stern "You heard your Master, strip and get on your knees."

Gary leapt into action and at Lee's direction put his clothes, coat, boots, everything in a large black bag which she threw towards the door.

Gary knelt and instinctively put his hands behind his back. Lee had stepped directly in front of him and tapped him twice on top of his head. He lowered it towards her and she picked up a black leather collar from the hall table and fasted it snugly around his neck. The collar was about an inch and a half wide and she put her fingers down the side to make sure it wasn't choke tight.

Lee stepped to the side and swivelled toward her advancing father "Your slave is ready for you Master."

Carl stepped forward and said to Lee "Thank you darling," kissing her on the mouth as he slipped his free hand into her gown cupping her small breast. The kiss lasted more than a minute and Gary continued to kneel barely two feet from them. He glanced up and as close as he was, could not miss Carl's semi-erect cock which continued to grow and swell as he kissed the oriental beauty. Gary's eyes were almost popping out of his head as it reached the length of his own, quickly passed and thickened until it was fully erect. As Carl's cock and balls were shaven it probably looked even bigger but Gary guessed that it was at least eight inches long.

His only thought at that point was that his wife had been there since the previous evening and it was now late Saturday afternoon, so how many times had she been fucked by Carl's enormous cock in that time? He'd have been shocked to have been told that he had taken her twice on Friday night, in between which Lee and the voluptuous Wanda had spit roasted her: 7 inches of black gnarly strap-on slammed into her vagina over and over while her tongue was in the other domme's hot wet cunt. Lee had fucked her first and Wanda came in her mouth before they changed places. Carl had been happy to sit and watch until his wife and daughter had both come twice, before fucking Laura, sorry Anna again this time with her on her back as she licked both ladies to their third orgasm of the evening as they sat on her face, one after the other. After all three had come, Carl spunking his second load of the evening into her, Anna was desperate to come.

Lee ordered her to kneel on the glass coffee table in front of them before tying her wrists behind her back. Wanda went to fix more drinks and Lee headed off to her room. After barely ten seconds Lee returned handing her mother a gift wrapped package and a kiss on her cheek. Wanda ripped it open with glee. It was a huge clear dong, 8.7 inches in length the packet said, insertable length 8.2 inches with a strong suction base.

Wanda stood and approached the slim brunette and put one foot on the table in front of Anna. She produced the dildo in a ta-da flourish. Then reached down and slid it into her own cunt. She fucked herself with it for a minute then pulled it out and ordered Anna to lick the dildo. Lee sat across Carls lap and offered her breast to him. He sucked gently and her nipple grew in appreciation.

Once Wanda was satisfied that the cock was licked clean but still wet enough she stepped around the table and leaned over, pushing Anna in the back, gently but insistently then licked the suction base before sliding it between the brunettes lips into her hot wet cunt, the cock forcing out much of Carl's double cumshot. Once it was in her to the hilt, with Anna gasping and moaning she pulled her back upright and her weight pushed the base onto the glass until it was well and truly secure.

"Go ahead and fuck yourself, it's nicely nurled around the base so maybe you can make yourself come."

She reached under Anna's cute arse, fingers either side of the dildo and scooped up some of the cum, surprised at how much was on her fingers before twiddling them at the other two, then without taking her eyes from them nonchalantly smeared them across Anna's mouth before shoving them in, until her rings were at her lips. Anna didn't need to be told to clean them, savouring the taste of her own cunt juice and Carl's thick cum.

Satisfied she had cleaned them she withdrew her hand, wiped it across Anna's face and walked back to sit down, snarling over her shoulder "Get on with it." She grinned at her husband and Lee and as she reached them knelt either side of his left thigh and offered her enormous breasts with their two inch diameter areolae, one to each of them. Lee's left hand moved down to Wanda's cunt and she gently rubbed her clit with a circular motion both clockwise and anti-clockwise as the older woman threw her head back, oblivious to the bound slave fucking herself with the dildo on the coffee table behind her.

Gary would have been even more surprised to learn about the Saturday morning, which would become the ritual for each and every morning: Anna was woken by an alarm clock as she slept in what they called the white room, and made her way to the kitchen. The note on the countertop told her how each of them liked their morning drink. She prepped them and went to Carl's room first, silently putting the hot tea on the bedside locker, them to Wanda's room with her coffee and finally to Lee's with her fruit smoothie, before returning to Carl's room. She re-entered Carl's room quietly but he was already awake and she bid him "Good morning Master." before kneeling at the side of his bed as he sipped his tea.

"Did you shower last night?"

"Yes Master."

"You can shower this morning but tonight you will not shower, I require you to smell entirely of sex tomorrow evening, is that understood."

"Yes Master. Even my cunt? I don't want to be dirty for you."

"Yes but I want your cunt to be dripping cum for someone else."

"Yes Master," she replied thinking that she was going to be given to someone else on Saturday night or maybe Sunday. She hoped he or indeed they had cocks as long and as thick as Carl's.

He finished his tea and threw off the silk counterpane and satin sheet.

"You may suck my cock now. After you make me come, do not swallow. I will give you further instructions after I come."

She stood then knelt on the bed reaching over to take his semi erect cock in her mouth. It tasted of cunt and cum and once he was fully hard she bobbed her head up and down, slowly at first but with increasing speed and suction. Such was her skill it wasn't long before he came, three jets of thick salty ejaculate flooding her mouth.

She sucked the rest out, draining his balls as she squeezed them. Then knelt up, unable to speak until he regained his composure and turned to her. "Show me."

Anna opened her mouth and showed him his cum on her tongue, but some dribbled over her lip and she reached up and wiped it up and onto her front teeth.

"You may go and show your Mistress and she will give you her instructions."

Anna got off the bed and Carl reached over and playfully slapped one delicious creamy arse cheek as she headed for the door.

At her Mistresses room she knocked and listened at the thick ash door. She was sure she heard something and entered. Wanda was sat up naked on the side of the bed and Anna noticed her long nipples were already erect. Lee was lying over her knee and as Anna entered a stroke came down on her bottom. "Four." said the young woman.

Anna stood just inside the door, desperately trying not to either swallow nor spill the cum in her mouth and waited for Mistress Wanda's instruction.

Wanda administered strokes five and six and Lee thanked her, calling her Mistress rather than Mummy and Wanda tapped her on the lower back and the oriental beauty stood up but immediately knelt and pushed Wanda's thighs apart as the older woman leant back on her elbows, her eyes never leaving Anna's startled face. Lee parted her ample buttocks and tongued her arsehole, Wanda's eyes closing in ecstasy. After perhaps a minute Wanda sat up, forcing the younger woman's tongue to disengage, before smiling at Anna "Saturday morning ritual darling. Spanking and rimming. Delicious."

She crooked her finger at Anna and as the latter approached she directed her to stand to Lee's left. "Kneel down Anna darling and face my slave."

The slim oriental girl turned to face her and Wanda said simply "Give it to her."

Anna stepped forward and Lee opened her mouth. Their mouths met in a spunky kiss as Anna force fed the cum into her mouth.

"And now back again," waiting until Lee snowballed as much of it back as she could before saying "Swallow."

They both swallowed the cum down, the hot salty taste covering their taste buds as it slid down their throats albeit with Anna taking the lion's share.

"Good girls. Now that is NOT a Saturday ritual but I think I might make it one."

Anna didn't leave until both women had come on her tongue and Wanda watched as Lee spanked Anna OTK, over-the-knee, the latter thinking she would get six, the same as Lee but she received twelve before she was slid off onto her knees and told to kiss both women's feet and say thank you.

The rest of Saturday was brunch, followed by mocktails and a swim after which Carl took a shower with Anna and had her kneel and suck him hard as the warm water cascaded over them.

Once dried off Anna was ordered to kneel on an ottoman next to the hot tub and first both ladies fucked her from behind with the seven inch strap on until she was quivering with excitement.

Carl had been watching patiently and when his cock began to stir he got up and stood in front of Anna rubbing his cock head around her mouth. He quickly got fully erect and slipped it into her mouth. Wanda was still shafting her from behind and Carl indicated they should change places. Carl waited until Wanda had removed the strap on and got into position, Anna's tongue slipping into her vagina then up along her slit until she reached her clit. Wanda gave him a hand sign, her hand turning rather theatrically from palm down to palm up and Carl smiled at her, their eyes locked together as he drove his eight inches into Anna's gaping hole, driving the breath out of her. Wanda grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her mouth into her cunt as Carl began to fuck her harder and harder, faster and deeper until the young brunette was gasping and moaning into Wanda's cunt.

Carl shot his second load of the day deep inside her, holding her by the hips until his orgasm had subsided and as he withdrew and collapsed into an adjacent chair.

Lee stepped in and took his place, sliding her strap-on into Anna's hot and very wet cunt. Once Wanda had come the two women changed places and after Lee had also been brought to orgasm Anna was ordered to lick all three cocks clean as she masturbated herself to a mind blowing orgasm.

By mid afternoon Anna was exhausted and a little tender but Wanda took her by the hand and led her to her shower room. Anna washed the older woman who left the stall for Anna to wash herself.

When Anna emerged Wanda was drying her hair. "Get dressed darling, no need to dry your hair we're going to the hairdresser."

As Anna was drying herself Lee entered with some clothes for Anna, ski pants and a tight t-shirt and platform flip flop type sandals but no underwear and she quickly dressed, applied minimal make up and brushed her damp hair.

When Anna walked out of the bedroom Lee was standing in the hall and simply pointed out the front door. Anna walked outside and saw Wanda's car: it was an electric blue BMW i8, the original hybrid super car. Anna went to the passenger side and Wanda opened the dihedral door and she got in, albeit rather ungainly. "I imagine that if you were wearing a short dress then everyone would get a flash of minge every time you get in or out!" she laughed at Anna and as she drove them into town explaining how to get in and out in a more lady like way.

Anna had never been in a car like it and was still savouring the drive when they pulled in and parked. She'd never been there before in fact she only ever went to the hairdresser for a trim, she loved her hair to be cut perfectly straight and sharp across her back, and assumed that was what she'd have done there.

They went in and Anna glanced up at the sign. It was a beauticians rather than simply a hairdressers but the name confused her. The curly sign seemed to say "Butchtician". How strange! Once inside she saw there was an older woman in the chair and a middle aged woman drying her hair. The latter was delighted to see Wanda and when introduced to Anna as Frankie smiled rather menacingly, her voice low as she growled "Delighted to meet you darling. Wow ice blue eyes, how wonderful!" as she shook Anna's hand, her other hand lifting her chin up as she surveyed her clear complexion, then directed her to take a seat at the adjacent sink. The other woman was done inside ten minutes, paid and left, and unseen by Anna the hairdresser locked the door behind her, turned the sign to Closed and pulled down the door blind.

Frankie walked up to Anna and ran her fingers through her hair for a few minutes and Anna savoured her tender touch.

"So Wanda darling, Are you sure what we discussed on the phone is what she wants?"

"No, but it's what I want, what my husband wants." she smiled sweetly at her then at Anna as she glanced round with a quizzical look on her face.

The hairdresser held her fingers above Anna's ear in a scissor motion.

"This short?"

"No just above the shoulder." and she moved her fingers down then brushed them over Anna's ear, nipping the lobe as she did.

"How many piercings in her ears?"

"Hmm, I think maybe two in each, near the top."

"Here?" she asked as she nipped the fleshy part of her upper ear making Anna squeal. "And here?" perhaps an inch apart.

"Yes, perfect."

"And the colour?"

Colour? That was news to Anna. She shot Wanda a look and began to protest but the hairdresser grabbed her cheeks with thumb and fingers stifling her protest.

"If your Mistress wants your hair coloured then that is what she will get." She turned to Wanda. "We'll cut first, colour next and while the colour is taking I will wax her. Do you want all of her done?"

"No darling, just the mound and the rest trimmed into a nice heart I think."

"Ok, shouldn't be too difficult. We'll finish off with the piercings and then full make up."

"We'll wax first I think" and she led Anna towards the back of the shop. Wanda's phone rang and she sat in the swivel chair to take the call.

Frankie pulled aside the curtain and pointed at the massage table. "You may as well strip, then lie on the table."

Anna quickly undressed and sat on the edge of the massage bench.

"I've never been waxed before."

Frankie smiled as she set about preparing the wax on her talk wheeled table. "It'll be over in a flash."

Wanda stepped through the curtain pulling it closed and stood at Anna's hip, reaching down and tousled her finger through Anna's pubic hair. She was shaven from the clit down but the rest of her minge was quite long, a large truncated triangle of brown pubes.

Frankie turned towards then and joined Wanda at Anna's right hip. She reached down and traced out a heart shape with the point right at the top of her clit hood. "This big?" she asked Wanda.

"Hmm, let's make full use of her bikini line, so maybe like this?" Wanda traced a bigger heart and Frankie nodded pursing her lips as she did.

Wanda took the electric clippers, men's sculpting type with interchangeable heads and began to trim her pubes into a perfect heart shape, making Anna jump as she started.

"Lie still darling I want this perfect." Wanda gently chided her.

It didn't take Frankie long to perfect the shape and Anna tried to half sit up to see the results but Wanda pushed her back down. "Don't be so impatient."

Frankie turned back to the wheeled table and stupid red the warm wax with a wooden spatula. Then she began to apply it, not just either side of her lips but around the heart shape and applied the paper allowing it to cool and set.

She looked up at Wanda "Are we ready?" but did wait for Wanda or indeed Anna to reply and ripped off the first paper strip.

"FUCK!" Anna cried out but the word was hardly out of her mouth when the remaining strips were unceremoniously ripped off, revealing the perfectly smooth skin underneath.

Frankie picked off a few remnants of wax inspecting her work and finished off by trimming her pubes into the flat heart Wanda required.

Anna just lay there biting her lip, it had hurt, really hurt but the pain quickly subsided once Frankie applied some soothing balm, Saddle Sore, a brand Anna had never heard of but for which she was very grateful. Frankie applied it to her fingers and massaged it into the skin all over her smooth mound, lingering perhaps a touch too long. Wanda just watched as Frankie did this, noting that as he did it her breathing became a bit heavy, ragged even as she became turned on by massaging the crotch of the gorgeous brunette. Her finger strayed to her clit hood but Wanda took her hand away, gently chiding her "She's mine darling."

Frankie smiled and cocked her head as if to say "you can't blame me for trying."

The two older women turned and walked back into the shop Anna reached down and ran her fingers over her freshly trimmed and waxed minge, craning her head up to look at the cute heart shamed that remained. She rather liked it and her first thought shocked her as it wasn't "I wonder if Gary will like it?" but "I wonder if my Master will like it?."

"Anna darling, come back through." said Wanda.

Anna looked through the curtain unsure whether to walk though stark naked but Wanda snapped at her "Quickly now, sit in the chair, Frankie will cover you."

Anna hurried to the chair and sat down, the leather was cool on her cute bum, and Frankie put the nylon cloak around her fastening it by her shoulder with a hair grip.

Frankie brushed through her hair then spun the chair around and leaned it backwards over the sink I order to wash it, even though she had washed it that morning. And so the dramatic transformation began.