Owned, Cock Caged and Pegged

Story Info
Learning to become a sissy sub and all that comes with it.
983 words
4.15
28.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D0NNA1974
D0NNA1974
29 Followers

So. What's it like being owned by a Mistress, in chastity and with her owning the key.

First and foremost this is something I've wanted for a few years and only this week has it happened properly for the first time. My Mistress and I have a semi long-distance relationship and we see each other as often as we can, 3/4 times a month. We have slowly progressed to this point but even though this was my idea, she is totally on board and part of me believes I've been groomed somehow.

I've worn cages on and off for a couple of years, but I always had the key so never felt like it was forced chastity. I could always get out when I wanted to. And relieved myself if that's what I wanted. This is totally different. I don't have the same freedom of choice anymore. I am totally under her control.

I was told to get in my cage on Monday and when she visited on Tuesday she collected the key and I haven't seen it since and have no idea where it is.

We had the most amazing night and day earlier this week but at no point did I get any relief. She had multiple orgasms over the couple of days and her orgasms almost felt like my own and this was enough for me.

Now she has gone back home I am stuck in my cock cage until she releases me. This she tells me is when it's my next birthday and I will be 50. I am not allowed to have sex again in my 40's. Well when I say no sex. She is allowed to fuck me in the ass as many times as she wants. Which I think is going to be as often as we meet up and 2 or 3 times each time. And I'm instructed to make her cum as many times as possible. So there will be sex of sorts. Just not what i'm used to.

Now as I say I've wanted this for a few years, but wanting something and getting it are two different things. I feel different than I thought I would. I thought it would be easy. I'm conflicted between my sexual desires (I'm permanently horny) and my urge to please my Mistress which is my ultimate goal. I know pleasing my Mistress is way more important than any release I would get. So that's the route I've chosen, and will stay on that path.

I did have a moment of weakness today too when I had been driving and my cage was really in an uncomfortable position and was hurting a lot. I begged Mistress to let me out. But she rightly refused me. When I got home after a short while the pain went away and I was fine again. I need to get used to these moments of weakness and not have a hissy sissy fit about it and be stronger

So this is my life now, I'm a cock sucking sissy crossdressing whore who's former cock is now a little caged clitty (Mistresses words) and I am stuck in my cock cage for at least another 2 months (also Mistresses words) All I know is, is that's the earliest I can get out. I have no idea if that's when I am getting out.

Loving it and hating it at the same

So.....

The next time Mistress visited was the first time I was to be pegged properly. We have tried before but it's never quite worked out. So we bought a brand new harness and let me tell you it did the job perfectly.

As usual when Mistress arrives I was caged and dressed for her arrival. We had a few drinks and just chatted about our day and had a general lovely catch up.

When it was bed time I cleaned everything away and let Mistress go up to get prepared and ready for bed.

When I got upstairs Mistress was already ready for me with the new harness and our new dildo attached. This thing is a monster and I really wasn't sure I could take it. I was a little scared if I'm honest. But I didn't let Mistress know this.

I took off my dress and Mistress instructed me to lay on my stomach.

She used this new lube I'd bought for fisting and this really hit the mark.

She then got on top and pressed the head of the cock against the nub of my ass. She slowly went in so as not to hurt me and it took a while for me to take what I could. I could only take half of it and Mistress said she really wanted to pound me. At this point I was instructed to change the dildo for the smaller one. This one is only 8 inches in length. But still feels really big.

I was then placed on my back and had my legs lifted in the air to aid Mistress's access to my ass. She then just proceeded to destroy my ass. Over and over again for what seemed like forever.

She fucked me in so many positions and took no mercy.

The last one had me in doggy in front of her and she just pounded and pounded while she forced a dildo in to my mouth to spit roast me. This continued until I was a hot and sweaty mess.

After about 90 mins I couldn't take anymore. I was left on the floor with her feet using me as somewhere to rest.

I was then made to get up and kneel in front of her and clean off her cock for her. From my ass to my mouth.

Safe to say it was a memorable evening. And one I'm sure we'll be revisiting very soon.

D0NNA1974
D0NNA1974
29 Followers