Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 08

Story Info
A naughty aunt is transformed into a wicked maid!
7.7k words
4.68
39k
62

Part 8 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auntie Maid's Naughty Passion

Nancy Heres

I glanced at the clock, seeing the time. It was just a bit past 4 o'clock.

"Got a hot date or something?" my sister asked. She sat on the couch beside me in her maid's uniform. It was something I'd never expected my sister to wear. So revealing. It was like a Halloween costume I would wear.

In fact, I had worn a sexy maid's outfit a few years ago. That had been a wild night.

"I do," I said. "He's young and hung."

"Like my son," my sister said. Maria had this wicked gleam in her eyes.

"You are such a bad girl," I said and gave her thigh a playful smack.

"I was wild with my husband, too," Maria said. "I just didn't see the need to let the world know."

I shrugged. "I'm a sucker for hot guys. You know that." It's how I ruined my marriage. Well, it was never going to last. "But I can stay a little longer. I want to see Lance and Kylie."

"They should be here any minute." Maria glanced at the clock. "It's such a long drive from their school. I wonder if they'll still be going for much longer. It's not like either will need to complete their education now. Or maybe they can do some kind of online learning or something. I don't know. It's up to Master on what he wants to do."

"Is it weird having to obey your son?" I smiled at her. "You've ruled his life for so long, and now you have to let him rule you."

"No, it's not weird." A look of ecstasy crossed my sister's face. Her hands rested on her stomach through the black fabric of her low-cut bodice. "It's ecstasy, Nancy. It feels so right to do what he says. To love him. Obey him. Pleasure him. When he's back in me... It's indescribable."

My pussy tingled. A wet wave of heat washed through my snatch. I squeezed my legs tighter, my jeans rubbing together. That sounded amazing. "Lucky you. Mmm, I never found that with any man. A few weeks and... the next treat grabs my attention."

"Poor you," she purred. "You really missed out. Having a close connection to your man is amazing. I am fortunate to have it with my husband and now our son. I would never give up either."

"Damn," I said, my blood on fire. "That sounds--"

A door opened. I turned my head to see Lance stepping into the living room, a big grin on his face as he stared at me. He looked so different from when I'd seen him only a few weeks ago. A confidence and strength that he had lacked. He was so sure of himself, his eyes lighting up at the sight of me.

"Aunt Nancy," he said as he sat down a pair of cardboard boxes he'd been carrying. He was a tall man with brown hair and dark eyes. He looked very much like his father. In fact, identical to him. "I'm thrilled you're here."

"Auntie Nancy!" Kylie said as she set down her own set of boxes. She had black pigtails that spilled around her face. She wore the same sexy maid's uniform with the short and puffy skirt, white thigh-high stockings, and low-cut bodice. Only my niece didn't have as much to fill it out with. "You're here! That's so neat!"

"Hey, kiddos," I said, rising. "My favorite niece and nephew."

Then a naked girl carrying a computer held to her side with one arm and a box of cables and peripherals in the other. She carefully set those down, her round tits jiggling. She had curly, brown hair. I knew her. That was Lance's friend Bella. She had a yellow garter about her left thigh, matching the pink one on Kylie and the silver one on my sister.

"Mmm, so you two are more than friends," I said with amusement as Kylie darted to me. "Nicely done, Lance. She's a cutie."

"She's my wife," Lance said, his hand resting familiarly on Bella's rump.

Kylie hugged me. She was short, her face almost pressed into my boobs as she squeezed me tight. I smiled down at my niece. She was just adorable. She stared up at me with such delight in her blue eyes. Her brother and mother had the same blue eyes.

Hell, I did, too. It was the only Heres family trait that my niece and nephew had inherited. They had too much Hayward in them.

"Congratulations," I said as Kylie broke the hug. "Wife, huh? That's great. She's definitely a cutie. You did good."

"Thanks," Lance said while Bella beamed. "She's a great Maid-Wife. And you..." He picked up a cedar box that was sitting on top of the other boxes he'd carried in. He opened it and plucked out a red garter.

The box vanished in a burst of golden light. I should be shocked by that, Lance was, but my entire awareness was seized by that red ring of lacy cloth he held in his hand. The hue saturated my vision. So colorful everything else seemed drab.

My entire body went rigid. A tension seized me. Half-anticipation and half-hope. Almost like when my ex-husband had proposed to me. That same giddy fear. This was happening! My nephew was about to make me his maid.

My hands slid down my body to the waistband of my jeans. I unsnapped them without thought as he approached me. This fiery heat burst through my pussy as I ripped my jeans open. I'd have to cancel that date. Fuck Bill. I had an even hotter young stud now.

I wouldn't need another young, hung stud again. Not when I had my nephew. My Master.

I wiggled out of my tight jeans, pushing them down. I wore a thong beneath. A red one that almost matched the hue of the garter in his hand. I bent over, rolling the pants down my thighs. Bella stood beside my Master as he smiled at me, playing with the garter. He knew I was his.

I stepped out of my jeans, my heart pounding. I straightened then yanked off the baby doll t-shirt I wore. My strawberry-blonde locks spilled around my face. I sucked in deep breaths, terribly excited for this moment. I was so ready for this moment.

So ready to be his.

I reached behind me and unhooked my red bra. He grinned when my round breasts spilled out. I didn't have my sister's tits even though I had two daughters. She was blessed with all the boobies in the family. But mine were nice and firm. Supple.

"That's good," said my nephew, his hands playing with the garter. "Real nice tits, Aunt Nancy."

"Thanks, Master Lance," I groaned and hooked the waistband of my thong. I shoved it off, the cloth peeling out of my butt-crack and from my wet pussy lips.

"You have a pierced clit, Aunt Nancy," Master gasped in shock. "Damn."

"Oh, that's wild, Nancy," my sister said, watching me step out of my thong.

"Yeah," I said, my entire body trembling. "Got it a few years ago. It makes sex so amazing, especially when a guy goes down on me. Or a girl." I raised my left leg, balancing on my right foot.

He dropped to his knees. It was like a marriage proposal, only I couldn't say no to this one. I didn't want to say no to this one. My nephew was perfect. Why wouldn't I want to be his woman? My toes flexed, my toenails painted a vivid shade of crimson.

The red garter slid over my foot and up my calf. A tingle ran through me. A fiery rush that shot up my leg and set my pussy ablaze. I groaned, my eyes squeezing shut as I savored the magical cloth sliding up my calf, to my knee, then up my thigh until...

It reached its resting spot. I was his! His maid.

"Master Lance," I breathed as I put my foot down. I opened my eyes to see him rising. He was fully dress. That wouldn't do. He had to relax. He had to enjoy me. His other maids. A hardness set in my features. "Get our Master naked right now, maids!" I snapped, my words as strong as diamond. "Now! Move it, sluts! I'll spank your asses so hard! Then get naked! Our Master needs satisfaction."

"Damn," Master Lance said in surprise. "Aunt Nancy, aren't you... fiery."

"I am your authority, Master," I said as the other three started ripping off Master Lance's clothes. "Your discipline. Your strength. I will keep the maids in line. I will whip their asses when they're bad. I'll crush your enemies beneath my stiletto heels! I'm your Dominatrix-Maid, Master. The only one I obey is you!"

"Damn," he breathed again, his shirt off. My sister folded that and set it on the end table while Kylie and Bella pulled off his shoes, socks, jeans and boxers. His cock popped out hard and magnificent. A proud dick that deserved the best satisfaction.

My tongue flicked over my lips, eager to do just that. To satisfy my Master-Nephew. A hot shiver ran through me as Kylie and Bella finished their quick work. Kylie started taking off her maid's uniform as I stared at that cock.

"You deserve the best, Master Lance," I cooed. "Mmm, Maria, let's suck our Master's cock together. Lick him. Tease him. Have him cum all over our faces."

"Yes, Nancy," my sister purred. She dropped her maid's uniform, naked beneath. Her large breasts swayed heavily as she moved up beside me. "Do you want us to suck your cock, Master? Do you want your Mommy-Maid and your Auntie-Maid to love your big dick?"

"Fuck, yes," growled Lance. "Both of you, on your knees!"

"Yes, Master," my sister and I said at the same time.

We dropped to our knees before Master Lance. This incestuous rush of blowing my sister's son with her washed through me. My pussy clenched, this wild heat rushing through me. I felt so wicked as I pressed my cheek against my sister's. We served our Master together.

It felt so right to be doing this with my older sister.

Our tongues licked at his shaft. We traveled up him together. He groaned as we licked at him, his dick twitching and throbbing against our tongues. This wild heat swept through me. I felt so good. My cunt blazed so hot. Our tongues climbed higher and higher up his shaft until we brushed the tip.

The salty flavor of his precum spilled over my tongue as my sister and I licked at our dominating Master's cock. He groaned, his dick twitching as we bathed his crown. It felt so wild. My sister and were sharing him. Our tongues brushed.

Then we kissed.

"Yes," groaned Lance as he watched my sister and me kiss. It was so hot. Our lips melted together. I loved working my mouth on his. This wonderful heat swept through me. My heart pounded in my chest. I felt so amazing right now. "That's it. You two... Fuck, this is perfect."

It was perfect. All the women in Master Lance's family had to serve him. My two daughters would make such fierce maids. They were such independent girls. Just perfect for him. I'd have to look out for other such strong women.

We broke our kiss and licked at his cock. Our tongues bathed him. It was such a wondrous thing to do. We shared his precum, gathering up more and more of it as he stared down at us with this hunger in his eyes. This devouring gleam.

He wanted us. He wanted us badly.

I swallowed the crown of his cock first. My sister rubbed her cheek against mine as Master Lance groaned. My nephew's face twisted with passion as I soaked his cock in my saliva. My tongue danced around his dick. I swirled about him, making him twitch and throb.

"Fuck, Aunt Nancy," he groaned. "You're such a fucking naughty maid. Yes, yes, suck my dick!"

"Suck my son's cock," moaned my sister. "Pleasure our Master. He deserves everything we give him. He needs us, and we need him. His cum. His powerful seed."

I hungered for it as Kylie and Bella whimpered in the background. The two were kissing and groping each other, pleasuring each other while they waited on their Master's pleasure. That felt so right. I loved it so much.

The door opened, and that purple-eyed maid, Cali, entered. She just... watched.

I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down my son's cock. I suckled on him with hunger. I nursed with such passion on his dick. He groaned, his face twisting with delight. I nursed on him with all that I had. It was just an amazing delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned, staring down at me with such hunger in his eyes. "That's it, Aunt Nancy. But don't forget about my mom. My Mommy-Maid loves my dick, too."

"So much," Maria moaned, my sister rubbing her cheek on mine.

I slid my lips up my nephew's cock and popped off his dick. My sister was there to swallow his cock. She engulfed him with her ruby lips. She suckled on him hard. He groaned, his eyes rolling back in his head. My big sis knew how to love her son.

Excellent. That made me so wet. I rubbed my cheek into hers, feeling her sucking. She moaned around his cock, giving him a hummer. She was skilled at this. Better than I thought. I guessed she had a lot of practice with Master Lance's father.

"Shit, shit, shit," groaned my Master-Nephew. "That's so good, Mommy. Fuck, you and Aunt Nancy are amazing."

"Amazing," I cooed. "You hear that, Maria, I don't have to spank you tonight. You're doing amazing. Our Master is pleased with you."

"And you," groaned Master Lance. "Fuck! Switch. I have to enjoy both your mouths!"

"Master!" I moaned in delight as Maria popped her mouth off his dick. I took over, swallowing his cock with such hunger. I closed my eyes, savoring having his taboo rod in my mouth. My pussy clenched, eager to be pounced by him.

He was hung. Hayward men must all have big dicks. I bobbed my head, sucking hard on him. I nursed with passion, swirling my tongue around his thick shaft. He groaned, his cock twitching and throbbing in my mouth. The salty flavor of his precum swelled.

My round tits jiggled as I blew him. I worked my mouth up and down his cock with gusto, wanting to drink down all his cum. He groaned, his hand sliding through my strawberry-blonde and my sister's golden curls.

"Switch!" he growled, his voice so strong. So dominating.

I ripped my mouth off and moaned, "Yes, Master Lance!"

His mother swallowed his dick. She groaned around his cock, sounding so happy to have him back in her mouth. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down him. I salivated. My pussy drooled. I had never been so excited in my life. This was wonderful.

He groaned as my sister suckled on him. Then it was my turn. I nursed on him with such passion. Such gusto. I wanted him to fire all that cum into my mouth. Just hose me down. I suckled on him with everything that I had.

His cock twitched in my mouth. His salty precum spilled over my lips as my tongue swirled around his wonderful shaft. Then I switched, and she would suckle on him. We traded him back and forth, Kylie and Bella moaning in the background.

Cali just watched.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Master Lance groaned. "I'm going to cum."

Maria popped her mouth off his dick and pressed her cheek into mine. We stared up at him and, together, moaned, "Cum on our faces, Master!"

"Yes," purred the purple-eyed maid. "Cum on them, Master."

Lance grunted and erupted.

His pearly cum splashed on our faces. I loved the hot jizz that painted my features. It felt so wonderful to have his cum spilling over me. I trembled as he pumped more and more of his cum from his heavy nuts. He just spurted over us again and again.

It was so hot feeling his cum splashing on my face. He hosed down my features. It was a wonderful treat to have all that wonderful spunk splashing on my forehead. My cheeks. My nose. I opened my mouth wide and caught it on my tongue.

So did my sister. We were both being drenched in his cum. It was so wild having his jizz spurting on us. I loved the taste of him. He gripped our hair, holding fistfuls of our tresses as he painted us in all his spunk.

"Fuck!" he groaned as his cock fired a last blast of cum. "My sexy maids."

"A Mommy-Maid and an Auntie-Maid," cooed his Maid-Wife. "That's so hot, babe. Just so hot. Ooh, and Kylie. Yes!"

Bella squealed in the background as I turned to my sister and attacked her. I licked at the salty cum covering her face. I loved the salty flavor of my nephew's jizz. I was such a wicked aunt. An Auntie-Maid. This was so wild. I loved it so much. My cunt was on fire.

My sister licked at the cum on my features, too. She gathered up the spunk then kissed me. I shuddered as she shoved her tongue soaked in his seed into my mouth. I loved it. I shared the cum I had gathered with her.

We passed his salty spunk back and forth, snowballing it. This was wild. I couldn't believe how kinky this was. How hot. How forbidden. But not here. Not in Hayward manor. Nothing was forbidden in this wonderful place.

Her hands squeezed my tits as we passed his cum back and forth. I groped her big boobs. Soft and so wonderful to play with. Master Lance stood over us, his cock twitching as he smiled down at us. He loved what he saw.

"Fuck, this is perfect," he said. "All of my five maids are chosen. Damn, and you all are so hot. I can't wait for Ms. Docea to get here."

Who was she? I couldn't wait to meet her.

I broke the kiss with my sister and glanced at Master Lance. "Do you wish to fuck me?" I arched my eyes in a challenging way. "While I eat out my sister's pussy."

"That sounds perfect," Master Lance said, his eyes staring at me with speculation. Like he was trying to figure me out. Good.

"You heard her, sister-slut!" I hissed and smacked one of her big boobs. "Get on your back. I'm going to eat that naughty cunt of yours. Master wants me to."

"Yes, Nancy," Maria cooed as she leaned back, her blonde hair falling around her cum-smeared face. "Ooh, just eat me out. I love having a maid devour my pussy. Kylie's so good at it."

"I'm better," I declared, Bella panting in the background from my niece's skill.

I ducked my head down and buried my face into my sister's cunt. I pressed right into her blonde curls. Her wet bush tickled my lips. The spicy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. It was an incredible delight to have this moment to feast on her. I was so happy that I could do this. I was so fortunate to have this moment with her. It was a thrill.

I licked my sister's cunt. I savored the incestuous delight of her cunt. I reveled in how good she tasted. How wonderful her cunt felt on my mouth. She groaned, her body quivering from the delight. I gave her.

I licked at her with everything that I had. I wanted her gasping. Moaning. Crying out in ecstasy. I ached to drown in my sister's naughty cream. She had such a wonderful, spicy musk. It was perfect to indulge in.

Just wonderful to taste.

"Fuck," breathed my Master-Nephew. He slapped his cock on my rump. "Aunt Nancy, you hot fucking slut. You just love Mom's pussy."

"Love it, Master," I moaned and thrust my tongue into my sister's cunt.

She groaned as I did that. I swirled around in her spicy depths, savoring the wicked delight of stirring up her cunt. She squeezed her twat down around me in such an exciting way. She loved what I did to her.

She savored it so much. As I feasted on her, my nephew's big dick slid down my rump to the shaved folds of my cunt. He stroked the thick tip of his cock up and down my slit, nudging my clit piercing. My bud burst with sparks.

"Yes," I groaned as he pushed into my labia, nuzzling right at the opening to my pussy. "Fuck me, Master Lance! Enjoy your Auntie-Maid's hot cunt!"

"Yes!" he growled and thrust into me.

I groaned in rapturous delight. The best cock that I had ever taken plunged into the depths of my cunt. Big and thick, with such a long shaft that made me quiver. I loved this so much. It was a pure delight to have him in me. I savored that pleasure. It was just pure delight to have him in my cunt again. He was so huge.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned into my sister's cunt.

"Oh, enjoy, Nancy," Maria moaned, her big boobs jiggling as I lapped at her twat. "My son's dick is the best. Oh, Master, fuck your dirty Auntie-Maid hard!"

"Planning on it," Lance said and drew back his cock.

I squeezed my cunt down on him hard as he thrust back into my pussy. He buried deep and hard into my cunt. I groaned at the feel of his big dick in me. His nuts slapped my clit, twisting my piercing about. Pleasure sparked through me. Intense delight that melted with the fiery heat his pistoning rod churned up in my snatch.