Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 10

Story Info
The Master of the Maid Harem deflowers his daughter!
7.4k words
4.63
41k
73

Part 10 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deflowering His Daughter-Maid

Lance Hayward

After dinner, Mom cleared away the dishes and took them to the kitchen sink to begin washing them. We were all sitting around the small dining room table that was part of the combined living room/dining room/kitchen space of the master suite.

"I wonder when my uncle had this remodeled?" I said, looking around. "I mean, there was no way that this was like this in the original manor."

"The one that our great-great-great-grandfather brought from England brick by brick?" asked Kylie. "Clearly, it's had some upgrades."

"That must have been quite the risk," said Ms. Docea. "If this place contains what it does."

"The remodel or moving it from England?" I asked.

"Both. Especially the latter." My teacher shifted, her big boobs jiggling.

"It was moved to facilitate its purpose," Cali said as she strode out of the hallway that led to the rooms. She held a stack of cedar boxes like the ones that held my garters in one hand, the other carrying three maid's uniforms on hangers. She was doing an amazing job balancing it all.

"Moved?" I asked as she placed the five boxes on the tables.

"Yes," she said, handing a uniform to Aunt Nancy. "It took a great expenditure of magic for Hieronymus Hayward to move it from England in 1831." She then thrust a uniform at Bella. "It nearly was a catastrophe, but the world had shifted on and Hayward Manor was needed here. The New World had become more vital than the Old."

"You teleported the mansion from England?" I asked, staring at her in shock.

"Not I," Cali said. "Hieronymus Hayward." She gave the last maid's uniform to Ms. Docea. "There are more of the uniforms in your rooms. Your closet has plenty of changes of clothes."

"And where did the uniforms come from?" I asked.

"I made them," Cali said, her purple eyes flicked to me. "Just as I made the other uniforms."

"So you're the one into the sexy French maid look," Nancy said as side pulled on her uniform. "Short skirt, low-cut blouse, and stockings."

"Yes." Cali flicked her gaze to them. "The maids of Hayward Manor have always dressed in an enticing manner that I have updated with society's shifting mores and styles. The epitome of the sexy servant's garb has become the French maid's uniform. I would be remiss not to make sure all of you wore such scintillating garb for the thrill it provides to Lance. He is our Master, and we must please him in every way possible."

Aunt Nancy zipped up the back of her uniform, her round breasts cupped by the bodice and lifted into a pair of jiggling mounds. The skirt barely fell past her rump, the layers of lacy petticoats giving it that delicious volume. She drew on the first of the stockings, her left lifted up and almost flashing her shaved pussy and pierced clit at me.

"Yes, I'm very pleased," I said, staring at Aunt Nancy putting on her uniform. My cock throbbed and twitched.

I turned to Bella as Kylie helped zip her up. My Maid-Wife smiled almost shyly at me as she adjusted her breasts to be cupped like my aunt's. Her breasts had a wonderful jiggle to them. The skirt poofed out around her waist. Her thighs were just delicious.

She was gorgeous. I loved it. My cock twitched and throbbed even harder as she twirled about in it, the skirt rustling. I loved how sexy she looked in it. She took the stockings and started drawing those on, too, working the white up her smooth legs to her knees and to her thighs, ending just beneath the yellow garter she wore.

"You are gorgeous, Bella," I said and pulled my Maid-Wife to me. "God, I love you. So glad I married you. You're perfect."

Bella blushed so brightly as she smiled. "I love you, too. Mmm, Mrs. Bella Hayward. I love it, Master-Husband."

She kissed me. I loved the feel of her lips on mine. The way her skirt rustled against me as I kissed her with passion was exciting. My cock pressed into her poofy skirt. She groaned into my mouth, her tongue playing with mine.

"Oh, they're so cute together," Ms. Docea said.

"Yeah," Mom breathed.

I broke the kiss and turned to find Ms. Docea in her uniform. The redheaded teacher looked amazing. Her large breasts jiggled as she breathed in the low-cut top. The skirt barely covered anything. Her thigh-high stockings only made her perfect legs even more gorgeous. Beside her, Aunt Nancy stood, looking so powerful in her uniform. I could imagine her spanking a naughty maid.

"Fuck," I breathed. "You two are gorgeous, too. My maids are perfect."

"We are," Aunt Nancy said. "You picked well. Now it's up to us to choose the rest, right, Cali?"

"That is correct." The purple-eyed maid handed a cedar box to Aunt Nancy, Mom, Kylie, Bella, and Ms. Docea. "The ten garters for your juniors are found in there."

"God, that's fifty more maids," I said. "Are there enough rooms?"

"They don't each get their own," said Cali. "They will be sleeping five to a room. But they are comfortable beds. And they will be... intimate lovers, of course. And it is expected for the master to visit their dorms from time to time, at least once a month, to have wild orgies with them."

Kylie grinned. "I think Master Big Brother is more than eager for that."

My cock was hard. "I think so."

The maids opened their boxes. Mom had bronze garters in hers, Kylie's were pure white, Aunt Nancy's orange, Ms. Docea's Gray, and Bella's were green. I supposed I could see how each went together. Silver with bronze, pink with white, red with orange, blue with gray, and yellow with green.

"I already have some ideas," said Bella. "Some girls were definitely wife--well, concubine--material at school."

"Need women of intelligence," said Ms. Docea.

"Strong willed and bold," Aunt Nancy mused. "Ready to throw themselves into danger."

Mom just rubbed at her belly as she stared at her open box, not saying a word.

"Virgins!" Kylie squealed. "Master Big Brother's maids should be pure. No man should ever have touched them. He should take all their cherries. I'll have to inspect so many pussies to find ten."

"Wow, someone's eager to feel up all the girls she can," Bella said, snapping shut her box.

Kylie beamed at me. "It's so much fun. I've already found a few virgins at school."

It was all so exciting. Bella gave me a delicious blowjob, then we settled down to watch some TV and relax. Bella and Kylie snuggled up beside me on the couch with Aunt Nancy claiming a recliner, and Ms. Docea sitting beyond Bella. Mom made popcorn as Cali watched from her post leaning against the wall.

As Mom handed out several bowls of popcorn, I frowned. She had... a roundness to her belly that wasn't there just an hour ago when the garters were handed out. She took the spot on the couch on the other side of Kylie. I leaned out to peer around her. She stroked it.

"Um, Mom, your belly is getting round," I said.

"I'm pregnant with your daughter," Mom said like this was the most natural thing in the world.

None of the other maids at all found it strange that she was already showing. I had only bred her yesterday. That was impossible that she was showing. I looked around, concerned as Mom rubbed at her belly which, I swear, already looked bigger.

"Cali?" I asked, glancing at her.

"Now that all your maids have their garters," said Cali, "the magic of the silver garter is accelerating the development of your daughter. This is how the Mommy-Maid recruits. Normally, it's not a post filled by the lord's actual mother. That's not why the silver garter is reserved for a mother. It's that you make her into a mother."

"My daughter?" I gasped. "She's going to give birth... what, soon?"

"Your daughter will be born in a few hours," said Cali, "and she'll become your daughter-maid when she's all grown up."

I couldn't believe it. My jaw dropped at what they were suggesting. It was flabbergasting. I stared at my mother again. Her hand rubbed at her belly which was definitely getting rounder. Everyone else was just watching the movie we had put on.

The magic of Hayward Manor had them all accepting this as normal. Like how everyone just accepted that my maids could go around naked until they received their uniforms or how they could service me in public. This was... normal that Mom would have my daughter way, way, way sooner than she should have.

I had trouble focusing on the movie. I watched Mom's belly grow rounder and rounder until... around 9 PM, she went into labor. At that point, the maids, save for Cali, ushered her off to her bedroom to give birth.

I was just left out here, stunned.

I was about to become a father.

I had lost my virginity yesterday, and now I was becoming a father.

I looked around at the room. It seemed so normal in here, but beyond that seal, monsters stalked the halls. Magic pulsed through my veins. The Golden Power. I had used it on the Ripper and the Hagazim. I clenched my hands tight.

I was having a daughter with my mother, and... My daughter would be one of my maids. Did that mean I would have sex with her when she matured? My cock twitched at the idea. It was a heady one. I sucked in a deep breath, a big smile spread on my lips.

I would have sex with my daughter when she matured to the age of eighteen. That was a wild idea.

"You are very aroused, Master," Cali said.

I turned to my purple-eyed maid. She sauntered to me, her large tits jiggling in her low-cut blouse. She stared down at my hard dick thrusting out before me. I ached. The ideas swirling through my head were insane ones.

Exciting ones. Having sex with my daughter would be the ultimate incest. My daughter with my mother. It was so taboo. She was doubly my flesh and blood. My blood boiled as Cali reached me. She grabbed my cock with her warm hand.

"Mmm, Master Hayward," she purred and leaned in. She kissed me.

I groaned at the feel of her mouth on mine. She was bound to me. I remembered that strange ritual we had gone through when I first arrived. She had mentioned the elements. Fire, earth, and water. Things like that. And four of my maids had those elements. Kylie was water, Aunt Nancy fire, Bella earth, and Ms. Docea lastly was wind. I had felt the gusts of wind she had thrown when the Hagazim had mauled her.

Cali pushed me back as we kissed. We hit the couch. I sat down on it and pulled her with me, her maid's uniform rustling. Her legs, clad silky stockings, rubbed on the outside of my thighs. My cock pressed up into her shaved pussy.

She moaned into my lips as her labia swallowed my dick. She pressed her hot twat down my cock, devouring inch after inch of my rod. I growled, my hands sliding around to grab her ass beneath the layers of petticoats. The lace rubbed on the backs of my hands as I kneaded her plump rump.

She bottomed out on me.

I groaned into her lips.

She broke the kiss and groaned, "Master!"

Her cunt slid up my dick. I shuddered, loving every silky moment of her hot cunt massaging my dick. It was a powerful rush to have her climbing up my dick. Just such a delight to have her sliding her cunt down my dick. It was amazing to feel that hot snatch engulfing me.

Just fantastic.

I groaned as she bottomed out on me. Every bit of her hot cunt gripped my dick. I loved the feel of her about me. It was an amazing rush to have her wonderful twat squeezing about my cock. I shuddered, my dick throbbing in her pussy.

"Damn," I groaned.

"Mmm, you need this, Master," she purred, her purple eyes staring down at me. They filled my vision. "Just enjoy."

Her pussy slid up my cock. I groaned as her twat squeezed about me. She massaged me with that wonderful flesh then plunged back down me. I groaned at the feel of her pussy devouring my dick. It was an incredible rush to have her taking my cock to the hilt.

I loved every second of her cunt gripping my dick. She worked her twat up and down me. It was a fantastic rush to have her massaging me like that. Just fantastic. She squeezed about my dick, massaging me with her hot flesh.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned, her boobs bouncing before me.

"Mmm, yes, Master!" she moaned, her voice so throaty. Her purple eyes shone with her passion. "It's so wonderful to have you in me!"

"Yeah, it's amazing," I groaned. "Just fantastic to experience. That's it. Work that cunt down my dick. Just ride my cock. Oh, that's amazing!"

I agreed. It was absolutely amazing. I loved it. I savored her twat gripping my dick. It was just an incredible rush to have her working her snatch up and down my dick. I shuddered, my face twisting in passion. I would have a huge orgasm. Just a mighty burst of pleasure that would shower through me.

She worked that hot twat up and down my cock. She massaged me with her wondrous flesh. I loved every second of this. Every last moment of her riding my dick. She squeezed her cunt around my cock, the pressure growing at the tip of my dick.

"I'm going to burst," I groaned. "Just flood your cunt!"

"I know, Master!" she purred and shoved down her bodice.

Her big boobs bounced out. I groaned and latched onto a fat nipple. I suckled on her. She squeezed her cunt around my dick. She held me in her tight embrace as she worked her snatch up and down my dick. It was an incredible rush to have her riding me like that. A shiver swept through me as she undulated her hips from side to side.

She stirred her cunt around me. I loved the way she did that. It was an incredible rush to have her juicy twat working up and down me. She gripped me. Held me tight. Delight washed through me. It was an incredible rush to have her wondrous pussy massage me as I suckled on her nipple.

A woman's nub just felt so right to have in my mouth.

So comforting to enjoy.

Especially when her hot cunt worked up and down me. She rode me with such passion. She gripped me with that hot flesh. I loved this so much. I savored her twat working up and down my dick. It was an absolute delight to have her working up and down me like that.

I savored every moment of it. Every last second of her cunt sliding up and down my dick. I groaned, my cock twitching in her cunt. It was an incredible rush to have her massaging me like that. Just a fantastic thrill.

"Master," she moaned as I suckled on her nipple.

I nipped her nub with my teeth.

"Yes!" she gasped, her cunt clamping down hard on my dick. "I want your cum!"

The pleasure built and built in me. I would have such a mighty burst of delight. Just explode in her cunt. I couldn't wait for that pleasure. For that delight. It would be amazing. My dick twitched and throbbed in her cunt.

My fingers dug into her butt-cheeks as she rode me with such passion. Her cunt suckled at me. The pressure built at the tip. Her hot twat massaged me. She plunged down my dick. Her pussy engulfed every inch of me.

"Master!" she gasped.

Her cunt went wild around my dick.

I ripped my mouth off her nipple and moaned, "My maid! Yes!"

"Yours!" she moaned as I erupted.

She kissed me with her hungry mouth as my cum pumped into her twat. Her tongue thrust into my mouth as I flooded her pussy with my jizz. I erupted again and again. The ecstasy swept through me. The pleasure burned through my thoughts.

Her twat rippled around my spurting dick. She suckled at me as the ecstasy swept through my body. It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved every moment of her cunt rippling around my dick. I loved every last second of her hot pussy milking me.

It was fantastic to dump my cum into her. Just an amazing rush to flood her twat with all the spunk that I had in my nuts. I groaned through the pleasure. I savored the heat. It was a pure delight. A wonderful rush of bliss.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned, breaking the kiss. "Cali!"

I fired the last blast of my cum into her pussy. "Oh, Master!"

I shuddered as the pleasure rippled through me. It was amazing. It took my mind off what was happening. My daughter was being born. I groaned as Cali shuddered. She smiled down at me then rose off my cock, her shaved pussy dripping with my seed. Her skirts fell back down, hiding the evidence of our passion.

And what passion it had been.

As I breathed in, I stared at Cali. Something I heard in the hallway came back to me. "Who's the First Imprisoned?"

"Hmm?" she asked, turning to me, her cheeks flushed. "First Imprisoned?"

"Yeah, I heard the paintings whisper it right before the Ripper attacked."

"The Gizzamuluke is the first ever to be imprisoned in the art," said Cali. "He is... a leader among the Imprisoned."

"Oh, okay," I said. "That why he was the first one to escape?"

She nodded. "He's very powerful."

Satisfied, I stood and headed down the hallway. It sounded like the labor was still going on. I went into my room and pulled on a bathrobe there. I waited outside the room for the delivery to finish. It wasn't all that much longer when there were cheers and a baby cried.

Kylie burst out first and squealed, "I'm a sister-aunt! A sister-aunt, Master Big Brother! Your daughter-sister is born!"

She took my hand and pulled me into the room. The others were all around the bed. Aunt Nancy leaned over to stare at the little bundle that Mom held. I swallowed as Bella glanced at me, a big smile on her lips. She motioned me over.

Ms. Docea cooed in delight as she leaned over. This was so exciting. Mom glanced up and beamed at me. She shone. I moved to the bed and sat down on the edge, staring down at this little girl. I smiled and stroked her cheek. Her eyes opened. They were blue.

"Angela," I said, the name rising out of me. "Let's name her Angela."

"Yes, Master," Mom purred. "Angela... She's beautiful."

I nodded, my heart bursting with joy. I was a father. A father who had to keep those dark forces trapped. The weight on my shoulders only increased. I was the Master of Hayward Manor. I had to keep everyone safe.

~~*~~

Maria Hayward

I was tired, so Nancy pushed everyone else out of the room. She changed the sheets on my bed for me, and soon I lay down with my daughter. She was hungry. I nursed her and sort of dozed. I felt her growing as she suckled.

Maturing.

The night passed for me in a daze of breastfeeding my daughter.

When morning came, she had matured. No longer was she the little baby. She sat up and stretched before me, eighteen. An adult. The same age as my other daughter, Kylie. Angela stretched her back, her round boobs jiggling. Her black hair fell around her face. It had grown long, curls spilling around her breasts. She had a big smile on her face, not as mischievous as Kylie.

"Good morning, Mommy," she said with perfect elocution. "Ooh, it's so wonderful to be here. I'm so ready to be one of Daddy's maids!"

"You can speak already?" I asked.

"D'oh," she said, smiling. "I'm eighteen. I know everything that you know. Like who Daddy is. Where we are. What I have to do. How to love his cock."

My cheeks warmed. "You remember... how I sucked your daddy's cock."

"And Grandpa's." A wave of sadness washed over him. "I know I never got to meet him, but he was a great man. You loved him a lot."

"I did." My own grief swept through me. My husband was an amazing man. I missed him. I would always miss him. But I had my son to love and care for now. I was his Mommy-Maid. "I do. Just like I love your Daddy and your Auntie Kylie and your Auntie Nancy."

"And my Auntie Bella," grinned Angela. "Ooh, ooh, I want to meet Daddy in person and show him that I'm all grown up now. I can be his maid." Her gaze flicked to the cedar box on my dresser.

I rose from the bed and padded over it. I looked down at my flat stomach. I wasn't sore at all. I had two children before it, and I didn't feel at all like I had given birth. The magic in me had repaired my body. I didn't even have stretch marks.

I was a perfect MILF.