Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 16

Story Info
The hot mother-in-law is now a maid in need of her Master!
7.8k words
4.6
20.4k
32

Part 16 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Janiqua: Student

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Asuka: Student

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Veronica: Student

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Coach Richards: Teacher

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Seductress

The Stalker

The Twin

The Weeper

The Woods

Sexy & Horny Mother-in-Law Maid

Lance Hayward

Cali's lips were hot on mine. My purple-eyed maid was from the Otherworld... What did that mean?

It was hard to think with her tongue in my mouth and her hand sliding between our bodies to find my crotch and grope me. She squeezed me through my jeans, massaging my hard dick. Heat rushed through me as my first maid kissed me with such passion.

I savored the feel of her lips on mine. My hands grabbed the back of her thighs right where her stockings ended. I slid up, my right hand sliding over her golden garter. Power pulsed in that garment with the beat of my heart. I went higher and higher, sliding beneath her puffy maid's skirt and grabbing the naked cheeks of her ass.

I squeezed her rump, massaging her butt. My fingers dug into her as she moaned, her fingers sliding up my hardon through my jeans to find the fastener. She popped it, whimpering into my lips. My zipper rasped down.

Her hand shot into my open fly.

She pushed down into my boxers to grab my cock. I shuddered, throbbing in her grip. She had such a perfect hand. She massaged me with it as she slid her fingers up and down my shaft. I hot shiver ran through my body.

This felt amazing.

My tongue danced with hers. I loved the way she made out with me. Her lips felt so wonderful against my mouth. She rubbed her thumb into the crown of my dick. Pleasure shot down my shaft and radiated through my balls.

I had to be in her. I had to fuck her.

I shoved her back until she hit the hood of the limo. She moaned and slid onto it, my hands sliding around her hips to rub at her thighs again. I brushed the golden garter again as she pulled my dick out of my boxers. My jeans slipped off my hips and fell down my legs.

She pressed my cock through the ruffled layers of her petticoats to rub at her cuntlips. I groaned at the feel of her wet cuntlips. She slid the tip of my dick up and down her wet slit. She massaged me with that delicious flesh. A wave of heat rushed through me as she did that.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Fuck."

"Mmm, yes, Master Hayward," she moaned, her purple eyes almost glowing in the dim light of the garage. "Spear me. Claim what you own."

I thrust to the hilt in the warmth of her cunt.

She gasped, her head throwing back as my dick sank to the hilt in her cunt. It was a magnificent moment to enter her cunt. She squeezed her pussy down on my cock. I loved how amazing that felt. Pleasure rushed through me as filled up her pussy. She groaned as I bottomed out in her.

Her body quivered, her cunt clamping down on my dick. She held me tight in her wonderful pussy. I loved the heat of her. I savored how much she held me. She massaged my dick with her juicy snatch. I grinned at her.

She purred back at me.

I pumped away at her cunt. I fucked into her twat with powerful strokes. I pumped away at her twat, ramming into her with everything that I had. She had such a tight and juicy snatch. It was an incredible rush to be in her.

I fucked her hard. Fast. I pounded her with such force, her skirt rustling. She squeezed her twat down around me. It was an absolute delight to bury into her snatch. I fucked her again and again. I pounded right into her cunt. It was fantastic to enjoy her snatch.

I thrust into her with force. I buried into her with such passion. Cali moaned, her cunt gripping my dick. The shocks of the limo creaked as the vehicle rocked. Her hot twat clamped down on me, holding me as I buried into her snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned. "Master Hayward! That's it! Oh, yes, yes, that's delicious. Oh, ram that big dick into me. Bury that cock to the hilt in my snatch!"

I gripped her hips and fucked into her cunt. I buried to the hilt in that wonderful snatch. Her hot cunt squeezed down around me. The pleasure of this moment swept through me. Every thrust into her pussy sent heat rippling down my shaft.

Her thighs gripped me. She held me tight with her juicy snatch. I groaned, savoring the heat of her juicy snatch. She gasped, her pussy clamping down on me. She massaged me with that wonderful cunt. She held me tight.

"Fuck," I groaned as I thrust to the hilt in her snatch. "Cali!"

"Master Hayward!" she moaned, her thighs gripping me. She leaned back, her big boobs jiggling in her cleavage. "Pound me, Master! I'm yours! Yours!"

I yanked down on the front of her bodice. Her big boobs popped out. I grabbed those soft mounds with her pink nubs. Her purple eyes closed as I squeezed her tits. I kneaded them as I drilled into her cunt with hard strokes.

She smiled, mysterious. Hard to read. She felt so delightful. I pumped into her cunt with hard strokes. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. She squeezed her cunt down around me. I reveled in the delight of her snatch. In the wonderful heat of fucking her hard. I plowed to the hilt in her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Master! Spill your seed in me."

"God, yes!" I growled as I plowed to the hilt in her cunt. She squeezed down hard as my fingers dug into her tits. I loved the feel of her in my hands. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. "I want you to cum on my cock, Cali! I want that hot, otherworldly twat cumming on my dick!"

"Master!" she gasped. "Master Hayward, yes!"

I slammed to the hilt in her snatch. I buried deep and hard into her snatch. I thrust to the hilt in her delicious cunt. She groaned, her pussy clamping down hard on my dick. The heat built in my nuts. The pressure grew at the tip of my cock.

She trembled as I buried to the hilt in her. As I drew back my cock, she gasped and arched her spine. Her moans echoed through the garage as her cunt went wild around my dick. I thrust to the hilt in her snatch.

My cum erupted into her cunt.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I fired my jizz into her snatch. I pumped her full of all my spunk. "Goddamn, Cali!"

"Yes, yes, fill me up, Master Hayward!" she groaned, her twat rippling around me. "Flood me with your mighty seed! Give me your power!"

I pumped over and over into her snatch. Her cunt rippled around my dick, suckling at me. She was a treat to have nursing on my cock. I loved every moment of her cunt rippling around me as I dumped more and more of my cum into her snatch.

She moaned, shuddering as her twat rippled around my cock. I erupted over and over into her snatch. I flooded her cunt with so much spunk. I groaned, the pleasure slamming into my mind. Stars danced across my vision.

"Master Hayward!" she gasped and collapsed back on the car, yanking her boobs from my grasp. She shuddered there, tits quivering, her cunt rippling around my dick. She suckled at me with her hot flesh. "Oh, Master Hayward!"

"I know," I groaned, loving the heat of her cunt around my dick. She nursed at me with all that passion. A big smile spread on my lips. A shiver of heat raced through me. "God, I know!"

I erupted one more time into her hot and juicy snatch.

She panted, her boobs rising and falling. She felt so good around me. I loved how delicious that was. This heat washed through me. I sucked in a deep breath as she smiled. That same mysterious smile. Was she happy, delighted, contended, wicked?

"What is the Otherworld?" I asked her.

"It's a place of spirits and magic," she said. "Of breathtaking beauty and terrifying nightmares. It's a realm that lies atop this one, but can't be perceived or interacted with thanks to the wall." Her eyes flicked to me. "That's the wall you guard, Master Hayward. the Hay you Ward. The Hay is strong, but the denizens of the Otherworld are crafty. They burrow through the Hay. Weaken it. And where they do, madness bleeds into this world."

"Hay?" I asked. "It's like... made of Hay?"

"Hay is an old, old word for wall," she said. "That's all. It's not even real. It's a construct made of the golden power of the Hayward men. You keep the creatures on the other side at bay. They're known by so many names: sidhe, demon, angels, oni, spirits. A thousand names from a thousand cultures."

"And you're one of them?" I asked, my cock throbbing.

She nodded. "The foundation of the Hay had to be built on something."

"I'll guard it," I said. The creatures that I had seen leaking out of their artwork are terrifying enough. More could come through? That was a disturbing thought. "I'll keep the Hay strong. I'll do my duty."

"I know, Master," she purred. "The Hayward bloodline has never faltered." She sat up, slid her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

I drove the limo from Hayward Manor with Lance sitting in the passenger seat. It was only the two of us that had left the manor. Kylie wasn't happy about it. She wanted to go with him, but he told her they'd need all the space for their passengers.

It was... different driving the behemoth of a vehicle. This wasn't what I had ever expected to do. It was so long. I was so nervous, but I had to perform well. I had to be in charge. I was Lance's Dominatrix-Maid. I kept order. I was in charge, second only to him.

And Cali. There was no intimidating her.

I also knew that this wouldn't be my job for much longer. It was a job for maids with the green band. The ones who guarded him. He would ride around in the back with Kylie and white-banded maids to see to his needs while being escorted by more greens. Bella would probably ride shotgun in the limo if she wasn't the one driving it outright. He'd probably have a few of my Maid-Sluts and maybe one of the gray garters.

But it would be mostly whites and greens who'd leave the manor house. That was fine. We all had our duties. We all had a role to play in defending the world from the Imprisoned. Those nasty things needed to stay locked up.

I was proud of my nephew. He had turned into such a strong, young man. The only one good enough for my daughters. For me. My ex-husband and ex-lovers were nothing compared to my nephew sitting next to me staring bored out the window on the hour drive back into town.

I just focused on the road. On driving safe in this massive car as we headed to his college to pick up all these new maids that had been recruited today. Would Bella be there? She hadn't come home with the others.

I supposed she had Master Lance's permission, so I couldn't spank her.

I itched to spank someone. Maybe I would just pull one of the new girls over my lap when we got back to the mansion and spank her ass for the fun of it. Just to keep these girls in line. They were all mostly young woman that had been recruited.

Could Kylie recruit a woman who wasn't young? She went for the virgins. Me, I needed to find a nice, slutty housewife. One who banged the pool boy and the mailman behind hubby's back. That would be hot to bring into the harem.

How to find her?

I reached the school to find a crowd of mostly schoolgirls, but there were several older women. Three sexy MILFs. They were all naked save for their garters. Naked and unconcerned. They had suitcases and backpacks.

One girl, a Japanese cutie with a gray garter, had a large pile of computer equipment. I don't think she brought a single personal item. Just a lot of computers. Several desktops or whatever the non-laptops were called. I don't know. I had a phone. What more did you need? She had boxes of cables. Lots of monitors. Was she setting up a security system?

"Okay, okay," said the Black MILF. She carried herself with some authority, wearing a gray garter, too. "Let's get in, girls. Hurry up. Master Hayward doesn't want to be kept waiting."

Lance slid out of the passenger seat. All the maids squealed in delight as he moved down the car and opened the passenger door. I popped the trunk. The girls and women, the new maids, were all beaming at him as they started shoving their suitcases in the trunk until it was filled. They climbed into the back.

He was so skilled with them. Groping asses. Stealing kisses. Squeezing boobs. He even fingered the Japanese maid and sucked her juices off his fingers. He knew how to handle his harem of maids. He was such a stud.

God, I was proud of my Master-Nephew. Just so proud of him.

~~*~~

Cali

Master Hayward's cum dripped out of my pussy as I stared at the painting of a woman dancing before a host of ravenous men. I touched the figure, sliding down her body. Tears burned in my eyes. They fell hot down my cheeks.

The sound of a car entering the estate tugged at me. I had to greet those who had arrived at Hayward Manor. I turned, my eternal curse as strong as ever.

~~*~~

Bella Miles

As Mom and I were heading up to the front door of the estate, carrying her luggage, they opened. Cali stood there, her purple eyes flicking from me to my mother. White cum trickled down her thigh and soaked into the golden garter she wore.

"Greetings, Bella," the maid said, her words cool but polite. "And to you, Mrs. Miles. It is a pleasure to welcome you as a maid to Hayward Manor."

She knew who my mother was?

"I have your room ready, Mrs. Miles," said Cali. "Your uniform is laid out on the bed and more that should fit you hang in the closet. I am never wrong in my tailoring."

When did Cali have time to make mom's uniform? Wait, when did she have time to make mine? She had it ready when I arrived here yesterday. Was it just the magic of the Haywards? My Master-Husband had such power in him.

"Where is our Master?" I asked Cali.

"He's out picking up the other maids in the limo with Nancy," she answered. "He should be back within the hour."

"Good, good." I smiled. "When he returns, can you ask him to come to my bedroom? I have a surprise for him."

"Of course, Bella," said Cali. "This way. Let me show your mother to her room."

Mom and I followed Cali up the stairs. The purple-eyed maid moved with such grace. She almost floated up the stairs, her skirts swirling. I felt so awkward climbing the Grand Staircase behind her with one of Mom's two suitcases. It wasn't full of clothes but keepsakes, knickknacks, and the like. She had another one for clothes.

The stairs went up to the third floor, bypassing the second. Which was fine since we all lived on the third floor. We went to the left, passing the creepy paintings. I shuddered as we passed the Gizzamuluke, the strange cat-thing with the green eyes that seemed to follow us.

"Oh, you weren't joking about how disturbing the Imprisoned were," said Mom.

"Nope," I said. "They're all disgusting and macabre. But none of those are found in the living areas."

"Not at all," said Cali. "And it can be dangerous to roam the hallways at night. The living areas are warded. Unless you are on patrol, then you should have no reason to leave the safety of the warded areas. The Imprisoned can't get through my barriers."

"Good to know," Mom said.

I was curious about that, though. The maid quarters were just doors lining this very hallway. Paintings and busts of the imprisoned were set between the doors. I didn't see how it was possible for the maids to not be exposed.

"Your mother's room is 9," said Cali. The odd doors lay on the south side. She stopped at one that was five down from the door to the main living areas. It lay on the same side of the house as my bedroom.

Cali opened the door onto a room that was smaller than my personal one. It had a king-sized bed in the middle with two dressers on opposite sides along with two closets. The bed lay in the center because there was another door on the opposite side of the room. Plus two more doors on either side.

The two doors must lead into the neighboring maid rooms, but where did that door on the back wall lead?

"Right now, you have this room to yourself," said Cali, "but I am sure more maids will be recruited."

"Right," Mom said, setting her suitcase down. I put the other one down, too.

Cali opened the door to the right. It opened onto another maid's room. "All thirteen maid quarters on this side of the hallway are connected and all but rooms 1 and 3 connect to the servant's hallway." She opened that door I was curious about. "This is the servant's hallway."

It opened onto a hallway with windows that lined it looking out at the back of the estate. The same view as the window in my room. It led to a door to my left and just a wall that must be where the hallway that held the bedrooms for Cali, myself, Master Lance, and the other important maids lay.

"Is that why Rooms 1, 3, 5, and 7 don't open onto the servant's hallway? They would open onto the living quarters for Master Lance?" I asked.

Cali nodded. "Though..." She marched to the blank wall and pushed on it. The wall slid inward to show that hallway. "The maids do have access to the quarter. The illusion just must be maintained. Decorum and all."

"Wait, is there another secret passage from the rooms on the north side?" I asked.

Cali nodded. "Yes. Sadly, to keep the off-duty maids safe, for them to reach this side of the house, or for maids on this side of the house to reach them, they do have to pass through the living area. So, practically, it doesn't matter much. A limitation of architecture."

"Lance won't care," I said.

"That door at the end of the hallway," said Cali, pointing to the door where the hallway ended. "That's the break room for the maids. It's a lounge. It has a very large screen TV installed by Master Hayward's uncle. A sound system and a Blu-ray player."