Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 23

Story Info
The maids' passion explodes on the otherworld!
7.3k words
4.7
11.4k
27

Part 23 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Maids' Passions Explode

Lance Hayward

I had made my decision. I would risk it all to rescue my mother. I could not let the Seductress who had corrupted her succeed in whatever foul plan the monster had. My hands clenched tight into fists as the fury beat in my heart.

Before me, all the maids had gathered. A diverse group all wearing their maid uniforms like armor. A few had little extra tidbits. Okay, two. Opal wore her bridal veil and Sister Martha Ruth her wimple and veil. The rest were just their gorgeous uniforms and their various hued garters.

Angela and Virginia clutched at each other while their "big" sister Kylie stood beside them, her face so fierce. She was not about to let our mother stay in bondage, either. Nor was Bella with her own mother beside her along with the other Concubine-Maids. Aunt Nancy looked ready to murder someone. It was her big sister missing. If she had a flogger or a belt in her hand, she would be smacking it into her open palm.

"Okay, okay," I said, "we have to figure out who is going with me and who is staying behind with Bella."

An outburst of shouts echoed through the ballroom. They all were so eager to go, including maids that I haven't even met yet, the three my Aunt Nancy had recruited and two that Ms. Docea had just returned with.

I held my hand and my maids went quiet. "Cali, how many maids are there."

"Not counting myself, there are thirty-two maids in the mansion," she said.

It would be thirty-three with Mom. Thirty-four with... My stomach went to ice. I had bred mom this morning. Did that mean... I didn't want to think about what had happened to our daughter.

"At least a third should stay behind, Master," Cali continued. "At least ten, counting Bella."

More eruptions burst at me.

"You should take all of my maids if I can't go!" Bella said, pregnant with our son. The heir to the Hayward family. That was why she had to stay behind in case... I didn't want to think about it in case. I was coming back.

"You need me and my fiery girls, Master!" insisted Aunt Nancy. "We'll be facing monsters beyond imagination!"

"Which is why some of your girls have to stay behind to guard the palace," Ms. Docea insisted, shooting Aunt Nancy a hard look. "At least one type of each maid should stay behind."

"I would like to stay behind, Master," Asuka said, the Japanese girl had a serious look on her face. "My algorithm needs a lot of work. I will be more useful here than over there."

"But we have to take Marsha and Abigail," Ms. Docea added. "They're experts in mythology and will be so useful, Master Hayward!?"

"We have to go, too, Master-Daddy!" both my daughters said as they stared at me with such pleading in their eyes. "Mommy needs us!"

Ms. Docea was right. One of each type at least had to stay behind, and more of others. I glanced at Bella with her Mother and started making my decisions on who would stay and go. "Bella, if you would stand over there. Take your mother. She's going to stay behind." I hesitated. "I'll take the rest of the Concubine-Maids, though."

Bella gave a satisfied nod while all the other maids wearing the green garters--Alice, Veronica, Carla, Felicity, Opal, and Mrs. Kenning--all smiled. They moved over to me and spilled around behind me, their skirts rustling.

I flicked my gaze to my aunt. "Pick one of your maids to stay behind."

"Deborah," said Aunt Nancy without any hesitation. "My oldest daughter."

"But Mo..." Deborah's protest died as she withered beneath the glower her mother shot at her. My Cousin-Maid squeaked and darted over to join Bella and my mother-in-law.

That meant Izzy, Alisha, Seo-Yun, Ji-Woo, and Deidre rushed behind me along with Aunt Nancy.

"Angela, you're coming with us for your healing breast milk," I told my eldest daughter, "but Virginia, you have to stay behind to take care of the other maids. Especially Bella. She's pregnant with your little brother."

"Yes, Master-Daddy," Virginia said, a crestfallen expression on her face. But she obeyed like the good girl she was. She marched over to join her step-mother.

"We're going to save mom, Master-Daddy!" Angela said as she darted up to me She rose on her tiptoes and kissed me on the mouth.

I smiled at her as she darted to join her place. My little sister squirmed. "Kylie, of course," I said. "Along with... Tabitha, Janiqua, and Ashley." I glanced at the other maids with the white garters. "Zeta, Rashimi, and Brenda, you're staying behind."

"Master, you must take at least myself, Abigail, and Marsha," said Ms. Docea. "And one other maid of mine. That will leave ten behind."

I believed Ms. Docea. If she thought those two were needed, and there was no way I was leaving her behind. I glanced at Mrs. White, Mrs. Johnson, and... "Sister Martha Ruth."

She had a fierceness in her eyes that inspired me. So Mrs. White, Mrs. Johnson, and Asuka joined the maids around Bella while the rest were with me. Twenty-two maids. Twenty-three with Cali. I assumed she would be joining us. It had to be enough to save my mother.

"Bella, while we are gone, do not leave the living quarters at night," said Cali, her voice cold. A chill ran through my blood. "Clean by day. Only leave the house for supplies. We might be gone... a while. Time does not work the same on the other side. Do not be alarmed if we do not return for months. Even years."

Years?

"I cannot say how long. It is not something that is... predictable." She stared at Bella. "You will know if Master Hayward falls."

Bella nodded, looking so resolute, but I could see the fear in the corners of her eyes. I moved to her and pulled her to me. I kissed my Maid-Wife. She pressed against me. I so wanted her to be with me when I went into the Otherworld. I wanted her at my side always, but...

She was carrying our son.

When I broke the kiss, she clutched to me. Tears clung to her eyelashes. "You better come back, Master," she whispered. "You better return, Lance."

"I will." I smiled at her. "I'm working on a big surprise for you. I have to come back to give it to you."

"Good." She hugged me tightly then released me.

"Retreat to safety," Cali said to Bella and the other maids. "We'll open the way once you're safe."

Bella nodded and strode out of the ballroom, the nine other maids following her. Virginia glanced back at me. I gave her a nod. She was a good girl and straightened her back. She would be an asset to her step-mother.

Nervousness rippled through me, but I bottled them in as I glanced at Cali. "How do we open a way through the Hay?"

Kylie burst into giggles. Everyone looked at her, even Cali.

She turned pink and said, "Sorry, that rhymed. Way. Hay. I..." She squirmed. "I'll be quiet."

"The twenty-two maids who are coming will from a daisy chain around you. They and everyone in the middle will be coming along. They demarcate the edges of the border, but the power pulling you across shall be me. I will ride you. Your seed will allow me to open the way."

"Because you're the foundation of the Hay," I said, remembering her words.

She nodded.

"You heard her, maids," Nancy said. "Let's form that daisy chain. I want you all licking pussy and sucking clits. Come on. You know that you want to do this. That's right. I see that lust in your eyes, Deidre. You want to eat some pussy!"

"You know it, Ma'am," said Deidre. She was one of the new maids.

Kylie grinned at her. "I knew you were perfect for an orange garter, slut! She's a preacher's daughter who loves fucking, Master-Big Brother."

"Great," I said as I sank down onto the ground. I was wearing only a pair of shoes. The polished hardwood floor was cold on my back. "Eat her pussy or let her eat out your cunt!"

The maids started pairing up, forming a circle of licking. Abigail and Marsha lined up with Sister Martha Ruth were started eating Ms. Docea. She feasted on Alisha's pussy, the Arabic slut wearing an orange garter. On and on it went. They all started eating each other. Izzy feasted on Mrs. Kenning's pussy who devoured her daughter. The bride feasted on Aunt Nancy.

Cali straddled me, her purple eyes brighter than usual. She licked her lips as she grabbed my hard cock. She brought me to her pussy. I groaned at the feel of her wet cuntlips on my dick. Her skirt rustled as she brought me to the entrance.

The maids started licking and lapping at each other. Cali's eyes closed. "The circuit is formed."

She plunged her cunt down my dick.

"Bella and the others?" I groaned.

"Are nearly there," she said. "If you don't come in the next minute, they will be fine. I cannot risk the heir to Hayward Manor."

She squeezed her cunt as she slid up my dick. I groaned, my maids whimpering around me. Their passion echoed through the ballroom. They were all feasting on each other, their uniforms rustling as they trembled.

So did Cali. Her big boobs bounced in her uniform as she plunged her cunt down my cock. She gripped my dick and rose back up me. She held me tight with that hot snatch of hers. She massaged me with her flesh, working up and down me.

It was fantastic to have her riding me like that. She plunged her cunt down my dick. She squeezed her snatch around my shaft. It was fantastic to have her riding me like that. She groaned as she did that. She gripped my pussy with her snatch.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned as Cali massaged me with her dick.

I shot my hands up and unlaced her blouse. I tugged hard. Her boobs bounced out. These big and beautiful breasts heaved over me. They smacked together, the fleshy sounds echoing through the room. They were such a delight to hear. I loved them.

She groaned, squeezing her snatch down on me. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her cunt around my cock. The pleasure soaked down my shaft to my nuts along with her juices. She was so wet.

"Open the way!" I groaned.

"Cum in me, Master!" she panted. "Fill me with your seed. I need it to open the way. I am the doorway, and your seed is the key to unlocking me!"

The maids all squealed around us. They moaned as they feasted on each other's pussies. A circle of licking and lapping, gasping and shuddering. They all brought each other closer and closer to cumming, too. Just like Cali did with her pussy and me.

My purple-eyed maid rode me with passion. Her big boobs slapped together as they heaved above me. I watched them, savoring their rippling plumpness. Her cunt squeezed around my dick. She held me so tight with her twat.

Her cunt drove me wild with her hot touch. She squeezed about me. She brought me closer and closer to that eruption. I would flood her cunt with my jizz. I couldn't wait to pump every drop of my jizz into her snatch.

"Shit!" I groaned. "You're going to be unlocked real quick!"

"Good, Master!" she moaned, her pussy slamming down my dick. She took every inch of my dick over and over again. "Unlock me with your cum!"

She plunged her cunt down my dick. I loved that feeling. My nuts tightened, about to explode. Around the room, my maids squealed. They climaxed, the pleasure rippling through the daisy chain. It flowed from one to the next. I savored this rapture building in me.

Cali squeezed around me. She slid up my cock and groaned. She plunged her pussy down my dick and squealed. Her cunt went wild around my rod. She suckled at me as she bounced in place, her boobs heaving over her head.

"Master," she groaned as her cunt suckled at me. "Unlock the way!"

"Fuck!" I groaned as the pressure at the tip of my dick burst.

I erupted into her pussy.

I fired blast after blast of cum into her pussy. I flooded her with my seed. As I came in her, she groaned. Her eyes shone purple. Golden energy shot out from us and struck the twenty-two maids daisy-chaining around us. They all squealed as they glowed with golden energy.

A dome appeared over us, rising from my maids, as I pumped more and more of my jizz into her pussy. I shuddered as the barrier quivered around us. Then it unfolded. It stopped being a dome and became a wall in the darkness. We were in nowhere.

"Shit!" I groaned as a hole opened. A passage away that stretched wide from the middle while narrowing at the top and bottom. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I erupted a final time, the ecstasy slamming through my body. I trembled through the last of my pleasured. I stared at the golden wall rising above us. The Hay. Cali slid her pussy off my cock. She came free, her skirt rustling.

The other maids were spilling out of the daisy chain. Mrs. Kenning stood by the entrance to the wall, her lips dripping with her daughter's pussy juices. She stared at the entrance then snapped her head around.

"Concubine-Maids, go!" the auburn-haired MILF cried. "Move!"

She spoke with such authority. The other Concubine-Maids snapped to attention. They rushed through the opening and jumped through it into the Otherworld. My heart spasmed as I moved toward it, my dick twitching.

"Let's go!" Aunt Nancy said. "Sluts, get your ass through!"

She charged through with Izzy and the other orange-garter maids on her heels. Kylie grabbed my right arm and Angela my other as I reached the portal. I stepped through it into the Otherworld, my heart hammering in my chest.

Ms. Docea, the white-garter, and gray-garter maids spilled through with Cali coming last, lacing up her bodice. The door squeezed shut behind her. I shuddered as I heard... moans. Feminine moans. Like more women were daisy-chaining. Though I did hear one definitely male groan.

I turned and stared at the golden wall. It stood on a solid foundation that was maybe a foot tall. The rest of it, rising well over my head, moved. It was glowing, but there was something in it. Like the bricks and mortar moved and writhed like... bodies. Undulating bodies formed distinct sections of the wall. Breaks in it that stretched off into the distance.

"What the hell is that, Cali?" I demanded, shocked by the bodies in the Hay.

"That is the Hay, Master," she said. A golden light led from her garter to the base of the wall. That solid foundation that held up all the writhing entities. "It is made up of the souls who defend the world from the outside." Her purple eyes stared at me with such intensity. "It is made up of the Haywards."

"What?" I demanded, my stomach roiling.

"The war is never won." Cali's eyes held such inhuman emotions. I couldn't read what I saw in them. "The fight is never over."

A chill ran through me.

"Each generation adds to the wall, Master Hayward. For the enemy always tears at it. It must be maintained."

I swallowed and glanced at the glowing forms moving in the golden wall.

"They are not in pain, Master. They are in bliss. Listen. Unending pleasure. That is your fate. You and your harem." A smile played on her lips. Was it mocking? Amusing? Sympathetic? "Where do you think your uncle's maids went when he died? Did you think they retired? No, they are chained to him for eternity just as all of them are. Those who fall and those who survive."

I turned and stared at the maids I had brought who were all... smiling. They were nonplussed by it. My sister, my daughter, my aunt, my cousin, the concubines, the sluts, the virgins, and the scholars. All my maids were staring at me with such love.

"What a wonderful fate," gushed Deidre. "I'm so happy I joined the harem."

"Me, too," said Tabitha. "Kylie, me and you and Master will be together for eternity."

"Daddy! Daddy!" Angela quivered in place.

My eyes fell on their garters. Their shackles.

"Once a garter is given, Master, it can't be taken back," Cali said as she sauntered past me. "Now, we have your mother to find out there."

She swept her arm out at the landscape. The anger that swelled in me vanished at the play of shadows and light that were before us. It was like perpetual twilight. I could make out mountains in the distance with glowing motes of reds or greens. The sky had no clouds but instead was like staring at oil paints on the surface of water being stirred by unseen hands.

Strias of oranges, blues, reds, purples, greens, and more all blending and swirling in different patterns. Strange eddies while... plants floated in the air. Others grew before us. A forest of pine trees with silver needles like tinsel while great green trees with leaves so emerald, a hue so verdant, it was like I had never seen plant life before.

And beneath those trees were shadows so dark, they were unlike any black on earth. Deeper than any sunless cave. Eyes peered at us. Hungry eyes. Predatory eyes. They wanted to rip us apart. To feast on us.

The entities who dwelled here. Inhuman beings beyond comprehension.

It was the most breathtaking and terrifying vista I had ever seen.

To the right, the trees rustled. Something massive and amorphous, like a ball of flesh, crashed into the wall. Golden ripples washed from it. Light shone like the rising done, bathing the thing in brilliance while moans of passion swelled with intensity. It shrunk from it. The behemoth melted back into the night.

"Lead us," I growled at Cali, my fury at her returning. She didn't warn me about this fate. She didn't tell me anything, and now... Now I had condemned my sister, my aunt, my favorite teacher, my best friend, and my... mother to this fate.

Fuck.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

After the silvery forest, the woods changed. Graceful elms with bark as fragile as paper rose around us. Their limbs quivered as if squirrels ran through their boughs. Only I didn't spot anything as I moved at the front of the party.

The van, it was called.

The concubines were ringing around my Nephew-Master and the more vulnerable members of the harem, like Angela. She had no combat abilities. She stayed close to her father. So did Kylie and her virgins. The scholars were in the middle along with Cali who was telling us where to go. My girls formed a triangle at the front to cover the flanks.

I stepped across the uneven terrain on my heels, my skirt rustling. My eyes flicked around for danger. I could feel hatred boiling around us. A branch rustled above my head. My eyes stared up at it. The limb shook.

I did not like this. Not one bit.

"Can the trees attack us, Cali?" I demanded as we moved deeper beneath the elms. They had leaves with purple veins and what looked like... fuzz on them.

"Yes," she said. "Everything here is an entity. Some are hostile. Some are not."

"This one hates." I was so ready to channel my fire.

"They all hate you. You're from where they wish to be."

The branches burst into a swarm of activity and shot down at us.

My fiery whip lashed out and struck the branch reaching for me. Wood burned. The tree screamed. The sound was like two pieces of wood squeaking together. It hurt my ears even as my fire burned through the branch. It fell at my feet. Something black spurted from the wound.

"Drive forward!" I called as my girls whipped at the branches.

They burned through the wood while the Concubine-Maids formed their shields and blocked the attacks. Wind exploded from Lynette and her gray-garter maids. Water jetted from Kylie and her Virgin-Maids. The magic slammed into the trees around us.

Torn branches fell among us as we ripped into the trees. Wind tore at them. Blasts of focused water snapped limbs. Fiery whips burned the trees. They recoiled from us, screeching in pain as we unleashed their natural enemy.

"That's right!" I roared as I advanced, my girls pressing in around the formation, bending but not breaking. They whipped at them as the branches reached for us.

A leaf touched Alisha's cheek.

The Arab girl screamed in pain as her skin blistered. Blood boils popped. She staggered back. Opal grabbed her and yanked her into the safety of the center. Lance scooped her up in his arms while Angela unlaced her bodice.