Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 29

Story Info
The maid celebrates her engagement to her Master!
7.8k words
4.63
8.1k
18

Part 29 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Maid's Wanton Celebration

Yuki Hanada

I swept the steps of the shrine, working up the stairs that climbed the hill to it. I hummed as the wind blew around me, whipping my long ponytail behind me. It was annoying, but I focused on remaining calm as I climbed up the stairs, cleaning off dirt and leaves from the steps.

Those who came to worship at the Tsukuyomi Shrine deserved to have clean steps to pray to Lord Tsukuyomi. I hummed as I worked higher, the wind rustling my red hakama, the baggy pants I wore. They were almost like divided skirts and something shrine maidens like me wore.

The wind died.

I blinked at that. It had gone so still. I looked up from the step and turned around. The forested slopes of the mountains rose around me. Off in the distance, I could see the ocean and mainland Japan across the gulf. I was on Sanuki Island.

"Strange," I said and turned back to my chore. This certainly made it easier.

I swept off more detritus, working up another step, when the brush rustled. I glanced at the bush to my right. It shook. Was there some animal in there? I gripped my broom as a weapon and took a step toward it, my heart racing faster.

I thrust my broom into the rustling bush and pushed it to the side, expecting to see--

A shadow swirled in the brush. My heart went chill as a face appeared in the darkness grinning at me. The icy fear swept through me as I stared at the yokai. They weren't supposed to be real. Just folklore. My mind gibbered.

"...delicious..." whispered from the yokai.

I screamed, throwing my broom down. I turned and fled up the steps of the shrine. Ahead, the red-painted tori gates loomed. They would protect me. The shrine was holy ground. Blessed with Lord Tsukuyomi's power.

The yokai laughed behind me.

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

Such joy burst in me as I kissed Lance. My Master and husband held me in his strong arms, his lips on mine. My heart beat a million times a minute as the harem squealed around us. Applause filled the air. Both our mothers held their phones, capturing this moment.

Master Lance had just proposed to me.

I was his Maid-Wife. He had already claimed me in that way, but this... This was official. He had slipped an engagement ring on my finger. We would have a proper wedding ceremony. I shuddered in joy as I kept kissing my best friend. My husband.

My Master.

Lance broke the kiss, his eyes full of such passion for me. I shuddered as he grinned at me. He had such a wicked gleam in his eyes. A wave of heat swept through me. My heart pounded in my chest. This was all so insane. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. That I could be this lucky.

But it was.

"Master Lance," I whimpered as trembled in my maid's uniform. My lacy skirt rustled. My round boobs jiggled in the low-cut bodice. "Oh, Master Lance."

"My delicious Bella," he said as the tears burned in my eyes. "I love you."

I squealed in delight, bouncing up and down. I wanted to kiss him, but he had already dropped to his knees. His hands slid up my white thigh-high stockings. I shuddered at the touch of him through my nylons. A wave of delight surged through me.

He reached the tops of my thighs then groaned as he buried his face between my thighs and plunged up beneath my skirt. His face vanished from sight as he planted his lips hot on my cunt. I gasped as he licked at my pussy.

His tongue stroked through my folds as I groaned, "Oh, Lance!"

"Bella, you're so lucky," Veronica said. She wore a green garter. I had picked her to serve Lance. She beamed at me, the nerdy maid's brown hair sweeping about her face.

"Yeah, you are," added Gloria. The Hispanic maid flashed me a sultry smile. "Mmm, just cum so hard on Master's face."

"Cum!" whooped Carla. The Hispanic cutie used to be a cheerleader and proved it with a high kick that flashed her shaved pussy twat.

"We have the best step-mommy," gasped Delilah, Lance's youngest daughter. She had matured to eighteen like his other ones. "I'm so happy that you're his wife, Bella."

"Yep!" squealed Kylie. Lance's little sister bounced in place. "I picked the ring! Tabitha helped, but I choose it. I knew you would love it. Master Lance chose me! He trusted me!"

I glanced down at the platinum band with a large diamond in the center with several smaller yellow diamonds around it. Yellow... The color of my garter was securely around my left thigh. Tears burned hot in my eyes again.

"You chose perfectly," I said as Lance thrust his tongue into me. "Oh, yes, yes, Master-Husband!"

I thrust my left hand down and grabbed the back of his head through my skirt and lacy petticoats. I held him to my twat as I savored the pleasure of his tongue dancing around in my snatch. He stirred up my cunt, sending such delight rushing through me.

I swayed there, surrounded by the harem. Mom and Mrs. Hayward both filmed this happy moment, the pair of them beaming. Lance's Aunt Nancy wore a satisfied smile, nodding as I shuddered there, while Lance's two cousins were hugging each other and jumping up and down. So were his other daughters. So many excited maids were around us. Opal and her mother, Sister Martha Ruth, Ms. Docea, Mrs. White, Ashley, Zeta, Abigail, Marsha, and more.

So many happy faces all around me. Our family.

I trembled there as Lance thrust his tongue in and out of my pussy. He did such wicked and wanton things to me. I loved it so much. I savored every last second of this heat sweeping through me. He swirled around in me, driving me wild.

My orgasm built and built as Lance stroked his tongue through my folds. He brushed my clit. My uniform rustled around me as I bucked in delight. Such wonderful pleasure rushed through me. It was a perfect delight. I was so glad to experience this passion.

He groaned as he stroked his tongue over my clit. He lapped at my pearl with hunger. It was such a perfect delight. I loved every last second of him lapping at my bud. He stroked over that naughty nub, sending pleasure through me.

"Yes, yes, Master," I gasped. "My delicious Master-Husband! I love you!"

He growled around my clit, his words lost to the gasps and moans of delight around us.

He suckled on my clit. I shuddered there, my face twisting in delight. This was so delicious. Such a wonderful moment to have him stroking over my bud with that hot tongue of his. I trembled there, my heart racing.

I loved this powerful moment of his tongue stroking over me. He danced around my clit. I shuddered at how great he felt. I reveled in how amazing it was to have him lapping at me. He stroked over my clit and built me toward my pleasure.

"Master! Master!" I moaned.

"Are you going to cum?" asked Alice, her ebony face bursting with curiosity.

"God, yes," I moaned. "Our Master always makes us cum!"

"Yeah, he does!" squealed Felicity, her big boobs bouncing in her low-cut top as she quivered in place. "Drown him, Bella! Drown him!"

Lance suckled hard on my clit. I gasped and threw back my head. I would drown him. I was so eager to do just that. I trembled as she suckled on my clit. He nursed on my bud, his thick lips massaging my clit. I trembled on him, rubbing my trimmed bush into his face.

I couldn't hold back. Not with the man I loved suckling on my clit with such hunger. He wanted to drown in my pussy juices. I was a good maid, so I had to do what he wanted. I had to obey him. I threw back my head and burst in rapture.

"Master-Husband!" I howled as I came.

My pussy convulsed as my juices gushed out and bathed him. I groaned as I bucked through my rapture. I soaked him in my juices. I drenched him in all my passion. The pleasure swept through me. This wonderful rush drowned my mind.

I enjoyed every last second of this heat surging through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I quivered through my orgasm. I loved the pleasure spasming through my body. It was perfect to enjoy this rapture.

"Oh, my God," I whimpered. "Yes, yes, that's so good. Master Lance! Master Lance!"

"Fuck," he groaned into my pussy as he drank my juices.

I drowned him in pussy cream, the harem squealing around us. Applause thundered. Maids bounced up and down. Some hugged. Kissed. Others just bounced in place, their skirts rustling and boobs jiggling in their low-cut tops.

I rode the waves of pleasure, savoring the ecstasy sweeping through me. My Master gave me this gift. I shuddered, my hand clenching about the back of his head through my skirt. I held him to my twat as I whimpered in delight.

I had to please him. That thought burned in my mind as my orgasm peaked in me. "Master!" I gasped. "Oh, Master, Thank you!"

He ripped his mouth from my pussy and his head from beneath my skirt. He rose before me, his lips dripping in my cream. The sweet aroma of my twat filled the air. I shuddered here, my heart pounding a million beats a second.

"Master Lance," I groaned as I dropped to my knees. "I love you."

He grinned at me, so strong and handsome as my hands grabbed his hard lance. "I know."

I winked at him as I opened my mouth and swallowed his cock. The maids cheered me on as I slid my lips over my Master-Husband's crown and sealed about his shaft. Lance groaned as I suckled. His dick throbbed in my mouth and my stroking hand.

My wedding ring flashed as I pumped up and down his big dick.

I nursed on him, loving the taste of his salty precum. That was a treat. I loved it so much. I savored the heat of him twitching in my mouth. He grinned down at me as I bobbed my head. I loved the taste of his cock in my mouth.

He slid his fingers through my hair. He gripped a fistful of my brown tresses as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his cock, suckling on him. He groaned his delight as he enjoyed my ministrations.

"That's it," Nancy purred. "Mmm, blow our Master. He made you cum. You must make him explode."

"Yes, dear," Mom said as she filmed. "Oh, you look so cute with Master's cock in your mouth."

"So cute," gushed Mrs. Hayward.

"Go, Master-Big Bro, go!" squealed Kylie as she bounced in place. "Dump your jizz into Bella's mouth!"

I suckled with all my might on his cock. I nursed on him with passion. It was spectacular to suckle on him. He groaned, his dick twitching in my mouth. The flavor of his precum was exciting. I suckled hard, savoring his taste.

I reveled in the salty flavor. I enjoyed it so much as I bobbed my head and suckled on him. I stared up at him, loving the pleasure crossing his face. I stroked the base of his cock as I nursed on the crown. My tongue danced around the spongy tip.

He groaned louder. I knew I was bringing my Master-Husband closer and closer to cumming. I couldn't wait to gulp down his cum. I savored sucking on him. I nursed with passion on his cock. He groaned as I loved him.

"Fuck, Bella," he groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good."

I winked at him.

"Shit, shit, shit, that's amazing," he growled. "You're amazing. I love you!"

I squealed around his dick. I suckled on him with passion. I loved the feel of him as I bobbed my head. He shuddered as I loved him. That made me so hot while drool ran down my chin. I worshiped him. Loved him.

His hands tightened their grip in my hair. He groaned as I loved him with all my might. His head threw back and he roared his pleasure. He erupted. Hot cum erupted from his cock and splashed the back of my throat.

I loved the way his jizz sprayed the back of my throat. I savored that delicious cum spurting over and over into my mouth. I gulped down the spunk. I swallowed every last drop of Master Lance's salty passion.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, Bella!" he groaned, erupting over and over again.

"Dump your cum down her throat, Master-Big Bro!" Kylie squealed.

"Master-Daddy! Master-Daddy! Give Bella all your jizz!"

"Yes, Master-Daddy!"

"Master Cuz, you're such a fucking stud!"

I shuddered at the cheers and applause from the other maids. I swallowed down all his cum. I gulped down the jizz, letting it flow down my throat. It was a fantastic moment. I loved the warmth basting my stomach as Lance grunted and erupted one last time.

I suckled on his dick to make sure that I worked out every drop of cum that he had. I didn't want to miss a drop. He groaned as I did that. I wicked at him as I slid my lips up his cock and popped off with a wet plop. The sound echoed through the room. I loved it. My pussy clenched. I savored this moment so much.

"Shit," he groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good."

"Mmm, it was good," I moaned as I rose. "I--"

He pushed me back onto the dining room table. I gasped as he pressed me down and mounted me. A wave of wanton heat washed through me as my Master mounted me. His body leaned down on mine, his weight so wonderful as his cock nuzzled up between my thighs.

"Mmm, my beautiful Maid-Wife," he groaned, nuzzling his cock into my pregnant pussy.

I had missed him so much. The last month without him had been so hard, but here he was. I trembled beneath him as he thrust his cock into my pussy. His thick and long dick speared to the hilt in me. I gasped beneath him.

"My hunky and handsome Master-Husband," I squealed as he filled me up. I took every inch of him.

He groaned as he drew back his cock. I squeezed my snatch around his cock, reveling in this amazing heat. I gripped him and loved him as he plunged his cock to the hilt in my pussy. I shuddered in delight as the heat washed through me.

It was amazing having his cock pumping away at my cunt. He fucked my snatch with his hard strokes. He buried into me again and again. I loved the feel of his thick shaft thrusting away at my twat. He churned me up.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, squeezing my twat down around his dick. "Oh, that's so good. Ooh, I love you, Master!"

"God, I love you," he said, his blue eyes peering into mine.

He kissed me.

I shuddered at the feel of his mouth on mine. My pussy clenched about his dick a he drilled away at me. He fucked me with such passion. I loved the way he buried into me again and again. My entire body quivered with the delight.

His dick plunged to the hilt in my juicy pussy over and over again. I squeezed down on his cock, loving the feel of him burying into me. It was so spectacular having him thrusting away at me. He fucked me hard and fast.

It was heavenly.

I broke the kiss and squealed out, "Master! Master!"

"God, you're so hot and tight," he groaned as he nuzzled into my ear. "Bella!"

"Lance," I breathed softly so only he could hear me.

I trembled beneath him, my pussy squeezing about his cock. I loved his dick plunging to the hilt in my snatch. He fucked me with hard thrusts. Powerful plunges. It was spectacular having his dick churning me up.

I squeezed my twat down around his mighty dick. He grunted with each thrust into my pussy. I trembled, the pleasure building and building in me. I loved the feel of him burying into me. He plowed deep and hard into my snatch.

"Yes, yes," I whimpered. "Master!"

"Goddamn," he grunted, his nuts slapping into my taint as he buried his hard cock over and over into my tight pussy.

I smiled in delight, the harem around us gasping. The world spun as I clung to him. I held him with stocking-clad thighs and my loving arms. My uniform rustled as he drove his dick in and out of my pussy, churning me up.

I clamped my twat down on his big dick. He plowed to the hilt in my juicy pussy, the pleasure seeping through me. I trembled on my back, quivering beneath him. His wonderful cock churned me up, swelling me toward my orgasm.