Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 32

Story Info
The holy maiden gives her cherry to her new master.
7.8k words
4.62
9.8k
17

Part 32 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Carmen Black: Pilot

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Holy Maiden's Cherry

Yuki Hanada

I quivered as I lifted my face from Kylie's pussy. We had just eaten each other's pussies. I shuddered at the sight of Lord Hayward moving toward me. He was naked now. Strong and handsome with brown hair and a big cock thrusting before him.

I had seen his cock on the plane, but this was the first time I really looked at it. I was a virgin, of course, but I was his now. He owned me. I felt that wonderful fact pulsing on my leg. The white garter that Kylie had gifted me.

She had chosen me. That was such a wonderful delight to realize. It was just so delicious that I was his. Owned by him. He had saved me from the Tempest. I had prayed to Lord Tsukuyomi, and his champion--his avatar--had appeared with all his maids. They were practically tennyo.

Heavenly maidens.

Well, the purple-eyed maid watching from the corners was not human at all. Nor was the black-eyed woman wearing golden chains. She must be dangerous, but she was being watched over by the maids, so she must be... safe so long as she was imprisoned.

That really didn't matter as Lord Hayward stopped before me. He stroked his hand through my black hair. "My very own shrine maiden."

"Yes, Hayward-Sama," I said. I spoke flawless English now. The magic of the garter.

He smiled. "Yuki... You are a beautiful one."

His cock bobbed before me. I sat on his sister's face still as his hand slid to the back of my head. He pulled my lips toward his cock. I understood and opened wide. There were so many maids of all ages and ethnicities. So many of them it was crowded in this area. They were all starting to melt away, though.

They must have rooms or something.

But that wasn't important. I opened my mouth wide and swallowed Lord Hayward's cock. My lips slid over his dick. I shuddered as I did it. I had his cock in my mouth. My lips sealed around him. I stared up at his dick and flicked my tongue around his shaft.

He groaned as I did that. His dick twitched in my mouth as he smiled down at me. He was enjoying what I did to him. That made me feel so great. He groaned as I suckled on his cock. I nursed on him with everything that I had. This was such a hot moment. A wave of delight washed through me as I bobbed my head and suckled on his cock with force.

He moaned as I worked my mouth up and down his dick. I suckled on him hard. Fast. He shuddered at the feel of me instinctively eating him. I squirmed on my furred muff on his little sister's face. She purred and licked at me.

She lapped at me with such hunger.

I groaned at the feel of her tongue flicking through my folds. My eyes squeezed shut as she lapped at me with hunger. She slid her tongue up and down my slit, stroking over my hymen. I shuddered on her as I enjoyed what she did to me.

I moaned around his cock, bobbing my head. He groaned as he stare down at me. His eyes brimmed with such hunger. I loved it. I also loved the other maids watching us. Some were on the couch, some were having their own fun, and others said naughty things.

"Look at that virgin suckle," purred one maid. "Ooh, it's always the quiet virgins that go wild with their first dick."

"Yes, yes, she make good masseuse," a mature Korean woman said. "Give good sucky."

"Definitely," a Black maid said. Her skin was so dark and lovely.

I suckled hard on Lord Hayward's cock. I wanted to make him cum. Especially with this sister stroking my folds. She had such a wicked tongue that stirred up such delight in me. Another orgasm. I would drown her in pussy cream again.

It was so naughty of her to eat me out while I suckled on her big brother's cock. She was so lucky to be Lord Hayward's little sister. To grow up with such a magnificent man and become his wife. I suckled hard on him, remembering my own crush on my big brother.

My tongue danced around his cock. I loved that delight. I suckled on him hard, my cheeks hollowing with the vigor of my suckling. I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his cock. I nursed on him with passion.

"That's it, Yuki," he groaned, his strong hands sliding through my hair. "You're doing such a great job. Damn!"

I was so happy to hear that. I was just so thrilled to be suckling on his dick like that. I loved having his cock in my mouth. I nursed on him with all my might as his sister flicked her tongue through my folds again.

"Mmm, such a sweet shrine maiden," he growled, staring down at me with such passion in his eyes.

I quivered in delight, loving that look in his eyes. I was so ready to gulp down all his cum. I would just drink it all down. That would be so hot. I was ready for this wicked moment. My cheeks hollowed as I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his cock.

He groaned, his dick throbbing into my mouth. My tongue flicked around him. I stroked him with such passion. I loved suckling on him like this while his sister found my clit. She stroked her tongue around my bud.

I squealed in delight.

Kylie giggled. "She likes that, Master-Big Bro!"

"Yes, she does," he groaned as his naughty sister suckled on my clit.

I trembled on her, the pressure in me building and building again as I worshiped his cock. My tongue danced around the crown of his dick. I stroked over his crown. I wanted to just drink all his cum. That would be wondrous.

Just to gulp it all down and savor that delight. I suckled harder on him. He groaned as I did that, staring down at me with such passion in his eyes. I loved what I saw there. It was delicious. I suckled on him with hunger.

With passion.

His cock twitched in my mouth. He throbbed as his little sister suckled so hard on my clit. I moaned, the pleasure swelling in me. I couldn't last much longer. My eyes stared up at Lord Hayward. He grinned at me.

"That's it," he growled. "What a sweet shrine maiden you are, Yuki!"

His sister nibbled on my clit in that same moment. The pleasure rushed through me. This big burst of rapture swept through my body. I bucked and groaned, my small breasts quivering. The waves of delight washed over my mind. I drowned in ecstasy as I nursed on his cock.

I suckled hard, squealing around his dick. Drool ran down my chin as I bucked on Kylie, drowning her in pussy cream as Lord Hayward tightened his grip on the back of my head. He held me in place as his cock twitched.

"Yuki!" Lord Hayward grunted.

He erupted.

I gasped as his seed flooded my mouth. It was even saltier than his precum. I shuddered and swallowed it all down. It was so good. I couldn't believe how good it was. That was such a wonderful thing to discover. I groaned, gulping down more and more of his jizz.

I swallowed every last drop of his spunk. It was outstanding having all this pleasure surging through me as more of his jizz pumped into my mouth. I ground my furred muff on Kylie's face, the other maids cheering.

"Go, Yuki go!" squealed one.

"You're doing such a good job," a mature Black woman said, smiling.

"Yes, she is," cooed a red-haired woman in her twenties. "Ooh, Mom, she's doing great."

"Yes, she is," the mature redhead I saw eating out Bella's pussy on the plane purred.

It was all so wondrous. All this dizzying bliss swept through me. I groaned, my eyes rolling back in my head. I shuddered on that delicious mouth licking me. It was a beautiful thing to enjoy. It was just fabulous.

I was in heaven right now. I suckled so hard on the cock in my mouth. I nursed with such passion, gulping down every last drop of cum that spurted from Lord Hayward's dick. He grunted and fired out the last of his cum. He spilled it into my mouth.

I swallowed it down.

"Damn, Yuki," he groaned and pulled his cock from my mouth.

"Hayward-Sama," I moaned, drool running down my chin.

He smiled at me and took my hands. He lifted me off Kylie, my orgasm dying down. My legs quivered as he backed up. The redheaded maid smacked me on the ass as I passed. She had a bright smile on her lips.

"Mmm, welcome to the harem," she said. "I'm Opal."

"You'll do well," the mature Black woman said. "I'm Mrs. White. Well, that's what everyone calls me still. Of course, I'm not married to my husband any longer. He understood I had been called to something greater."

"Yes," said another redhead. She had big boobs and a light-blue garter. She was one of the special maids with a unique color like Kylie or Bella. "I'm Lynette Docea."

"Ms. Docea," Lord Hayward said. "My favorite teacher."

He sat down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. I shuddered as I did that. It was so startling to be like this. And so intimate. His hands slid down my back and grabbed the cheeks of my butt. He gripped them with such familiarity. He owned me.

"Grab his cock and ride him, sweetie," purred Ms. Docea. She sat on the couch beside him while Mrs. White sank to her knees and parted Ms. Docea's thighs. "He wants you to pop your own cherry."

"Oh," I said, my cheeks burning. I grabbed Lord Hayward's cock and lifted him up. I pressed him into my bush. He nodded to me, encouraging me to do just what Ms. Docea suggested.

The Teacher-Maid groaned as Mrs. White began feasting. Ms. Docea arched her back, loving what the Black woman did to her. Those big boobs of hers quivered. I trembled and grabbed Lord Hayward's cock and pressed him up into my bush. He nuzzled through my curls until...

He touched my pussy lips. My virgin flesh. A shudder rushed through me. I was about to lose my virginity to this great man right here. I pressed my weight down on him. My heart pounded so fast as the tip of his cock nuzzled into my hymen.

"It'll be fine, sweetie," Opal's mother said. She sat on the couch and gave me a motherly smile. "Trust me. We all had to break our hymens."

"Except me," said Lord Hayward.

"You just break them," Opal's mother said. "Mmm, enjoy, child."

I nodded and pushed down harder. My hymen stretched. I quivered at that. It hurt for a moment. A flare of heat then... My virginity tore. I gasped as his cock penetrated into my pussy. I slid down his shaft, the pleasures rippling through me.

I gasped in delight as more and more of my pussy slid down his cock. I trembled, my small boobs quivering as I worked my twat farther and farther down his cock. I whimpered as the pleasure rushed through me. I took more and more until...

I had him all in me.

His hands squeezed my rump as he groaned, "Sweet Yuki."

"Now ride him," Ms. Docea moaned, her eyes fluttering.

I flexed my thighs and slid my pussy up his cock. I gasped at the pleasure rushing through my body. The friction was even more delicious going up him. My cunt clenched about his dick. This wonderful friction blossomed into bliss. I gasped as I plunged back down his cock. I gasped at how incredible it felt to do that.

It was amazing to take so much of his cock in me. My pussy clenched about his dick. I held him tight. It was amazing having so much of his shaft in me. I worked up and down him again and again, loving this bliss building in me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered, my heart pounding in my chest. "Oh, that's amazing."

"Isn't it?" Lord Hayward said as I worked my cunt up and down his cock.

I smiled at him as I rode his mighty cock. Lord Hayward's lance stretched me out and made me feel so amazing. I didn't know I could enjoy something like this. I shuddered, my pussy clamping down around his cock. He groaned as I rode him.

He felt so good in me. Just so perfect. I loved every last second of working my cunt up and down his cock. This was amazing. The pleasure swept through me as I rode him. My cunt melted around his dick. He had such a big one.

"Oh, yes, yes, Velma," Ms. Docea moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, work that tongue around in me!"

"Mmm, gladly, Lynette," Mrs. White purred.

I trembled, plunging my cunt up and down Lord Hayward's cock. My pussy gripped him. I held him tight with my pussy. He groaned at that, his hands slapping down on my rump. My pussy clamped down on him. I held him tight.

It was a marvelous delight. A wonderful rapture. Bliss swept through me as I worked up and down him. I felt my orgasm building and building as I rode him. He groaned, his fingers digging into my rump. He held me tight as I rode him.

That felt just so fantastic in me. I loved every last second of plunging my cunt down his cock. I reveled in this passion. I whimpered, my orgasm swelling faster and faster. His big dick reached so deep into me. He made me feel amazing. I savored that heat building and building in me.

"Damn, Yuki," he groaned, his fingers squeezing about my rump.

"Are you... going to cum in me, Lord Hayward?" I whimpered.

"You better fucking believe it," he growled. "That tight cunt is driving me wild, Yuki! My sweet shrine maiden!"

I smiled at him and plunged my cunt down his dick. I took him to the hilt. My pussy gripped him. I slid back up him, my twat massaging his big cock. It was amazing having that delicious dick in me. I groaned, rising toward the moment of eruption.

I would have a mighty climax. Just a big burst of bliss. It would be perfect. I wanted to cum on my Lord's cock. I plunged down his dick. He groaned, his face twisting in delight. I slid back up him, reveling in that big shaft in me.

"Hayward-Sama," I groaned, my body quivering.

"Cum on me, Yuki!" he growled, giving me permission.

"Yes," I gasped and plunged down his cock. "Yes, yes, yes!"

I climaxed so hard.

My pussy convulsed around his cock. My snatch worshiped him as the waves of rapture swept through me. They washed over my mind. I loved that bliss. It swept through my body. Stars flashed across my vision.

"Fuck, Yuki!" he growled and erupted.

His cum shot into my pussy.

"Hayward-Sama!" I squealed as his jizz pumped into my snatch. He filled me up with all his spurting cum. There was so much of it. "Yes!"

My cunt rippled and writhed around his erupting cock. I suckled at his spurting shaft with hunger. I reveled in his seed spilling into my pussy. I trembled on him, my head swaying. My hair swept over me as I loved this rapture.

My cunt nursed on him with all that I had. My body bucked. It was such a fantastic rapture to have him spurting all that jizz into my snatch. I worked at his cock, wanting to have every drop of his spunk filling me up.

"Hayward-Sama!" I moaned, my body quivering.

"Yes!" he grunted.

He erupted into my pussy. He filled up my cunt. It was so amazing having him filling me up with all that jizz. That was just such a wondrous moment. I felt so good. I collapsed into his chest. His hands stroked me up and down my back.

I quivered there. So far from home. I hadn't even said goodbye to my family. I had to contact them. They would understand when I told them Lord Hayward had chosen me. I quivered, loving him in my pussy. I felt so complete.

I was born to be his shrine maiden.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

It was growing quiet in the house. I couldn't sleep. My sister was giving birth to her new daughter. My nephew had retried with Bella and Kylie. The new shrine maiden had been shown to her room by Cali and would have a proper uniform.