Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 36

Story Info
The maids unleash their passion in a desperate clash!
7.9k words
4.74
6k
12

Part 36 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Has the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Mrs. White: Dean

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Deidre: Attends First Baptist

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Huntsmen

The Queen

The Maids Passionate Clash

Nancy Heres

I was in good spirits as I drove my car up the driveway to the manor house. Melissa, the former sorority slut, sat in the passenger seat wearing only her orange garter. She looked so eager, her nipple piercings gleaming in the light from the third floor. In the backseat, the schoolgirl stripper Hannah had her head thrust between the seats to stare ahead.

"Hayward Manor," Hannah said, her hair still in its pigtails. She had been the hottest dancer at the club. Such a great pick for a Slut-Maid. They both were. The last two of my garters given out. I was done with recruiting for my Nephew-Master. "Wow. I can't believe we're here."

"Yes, we are," I purred as I drove us to the garage, following a lane of gravel around the back. The ballroom passed us on the left. It used to be dangerous to be in the manor at night, but with so many maids we now had setup patrols. The cleaning was done every day. The Imprisoned were safely contained.

I parked my car in the garage by the limousine, the SUVs, and a few other personal cars. Like my sister's and Lynette's. The three of us climbed out. The night was cool. My two maids looked eager to get inside. We crossed the path to the back door into the ballroom. I opened the door. It was dark in here, our footsteps clicking.

Cali appeared at the far end. The original maid with her purple eyes watched us. Inhuman. Beautiful. As remote as a mountain peak and just as stunning to witness. She watched us coming without moving a muscle.

"Welcome home," she said, turning and heading down the hallway that led to the entry hall and the main stairwell. "Hannah and Melissa will be rooming together. Their uniforms await them."

"Excellent," I said as we passed the painting of a dark forest with many eyes in the shadows.

"Wow," said Melissa, glancing at it. "The, er, art is very..."

"Creepy," Hannah said.

"That's why we're here," I said. "To keep the creepy from the rest of the world."

We climbed up the stairs to the third floor, the grand staircase bypassing the second floor. I felt the Gizzamuluke staring at us from its painting as we passed, the grinning cat hating us. I disliked that painting the most. Ahead, were the doors to the maid's room. Hannah and Melissa were in room 22 on the north side of the hallway. I left them to change and get acclimated as I headed to the main apartment with Cali.

I nodded to the Seductress being watched over by Rashimi. The maid stood over the bound demon, taking her job guarding the Seductress seriously. I wasn't terribly worried about her. The Seductress had broken.

"Welcome back, Mistress," cooed the Seductress, her head low. "How did the recruiting--"

A loud horn blew. A long, resonating note. It wasn't like any brass instrument I had heard. It was more like something from a fantasy movie. The house shook. I shifted in my heels, looking around in shock as dust drifted from the ceiling. An earthquake.

"The Huntsman," purred the Seductress. "How interesting."

The horn blew again. It rose from beneath us. Directly beneath us. That was the ballroom.

"That was inside the manor," I gasped and spun around to Cali.

The purple-eyed sprinted across the living room and toward the hallway where the bedrooms lay. Where Master Lance slept. I had never seen her move in a hurry anywhere. She was always calm. Collected. The house shook again, my heart racing.

I darted to the Seductress and grabbed her manacles. I ripped them off her, freeing her from her bonds. "Come with me! You, two, Rashimi!"

"Yes, Mistress," the seductress purred and rose to her feet, her all-black eyes gleaming with interest.

The horn blew again, so loud and challenging. The Manor was under attack. Under invasion. I raced out into the manor, forming a whip of fire as doors opened. The Seductress ran at my heels, anger burning in me as I darted out of the sanctuary to fight.

The manor was under attack!

~~*~~

Bella Hayward

I froze in the conservatory, one of the rooms on the first floor. I was next to the billiards table. The carefully placed balls in a diamond pattern in the center were shifting. My heart raced as the other maids on patrol with me gasped.

Tabitha, Chastity, Sister Martha Ruth, and Deidre all looked around in shock. The house shook with something violent. Something evil. It came from the left. From the end of the west wing of the house. Hayward Manor had been invaded or one of the Imprisoned had broken free.

"The ballroom!" I shouted. "Let's go!"

I raced out of the room into the hallway. I could feel something evil at the end of it. I formed a shield of stone as I ran before me. Flames crackled as Deidre conjured a lash of fire. I glanced back to see Chastity baring her small boobs, ready to nurse any of us if we were injured. Tabitha's blonde hair streamed behind her while Sister Martha Ruth's black veil fluttered.

I burst into the ballroom to find a white horse charting at me. A rider with antlers sprouting from the sides of his head growled at me. Sharp teeth flashed. A shadowy spear aimed right at me. The hoofs thundered on the waxed parquet floor. I raised my shield.

The spear struck me.

The impact threw me back into the other maids. I crashed into them, all of us falling to the floor in a swirl of lace and skirts. The rider wheeled his mount to the right and galloped away from us, turning in a circle to come around for another attack.

I struggled to stand with the other maids.

"Did one of the Imprisoned escape?" Sister Martha Ruth gasped as she stood. She threw a blade of air.

Her attack of compressed wind hurtled at the rider. The white horse jumped over it with ease and landed. The rider glanced back at us, such hate in his eyes. Beyond the attacker, the air glowed golden. A crack radiated out from where... the ritual to cross over had been held.

"I don't think he is!" I shouted. "He's from the other side from the Hay! Let's spread out and fight him! Chastity, stay behind me!"

"Yes, Mom!" my step-daughter cried, fear in her voice.

I raised my shield as Tabitha and Deidre darted to the right. A ball of fire and a stream of pressurized water flew from the pair, hurtling at the horseman. He charged back at me, ducking low. The fireball flew over his head. The water passed between the legs of his horse.

Sister Martha Ruth, dashing to the left, sent out a large sweep of wind. It rippled across the air as it howled in fury. It struck the rider, deflecting him. He snarled and formed a javelin of shadows in his left hand. He hurtled it at her.

The black darted flew straight for her heart. Wind surged around Sister Martha Ruth. The Nun-Maid deflected the attack as the rider corrected his charge and flew at me. I raised my shield and set myself for the blow.

I was the Maid-Wife to Master Lance Hayward. I was the Lady of Hayward Manor, my engagement ring sparkling on my finger. I drew on that strength as he thundered closer. His spear struck my shield.

"Mom!" Chastity cried behind me at the terrible screeching impact of metal on stone.

I leaned into the attack, my garter pulsing with the strength of the earth. Of the very bedrock that supported the foundations of Hayward Manor. The blow pushed me back a foot, my heels sliding on the waxed floor.

I stood strong.

"You're his wife!" the horseman said, such cruelty in his voice. His eyes sparkled with hate. "I'll save you for last! After I beat his whelp out of your womb, I'll replace it with my son!"

"You will not touch my child!" I roared.

Fire and water slammed into him. Steam exploded around him. The horse screamed in pain. He laughed, his eyes almost glowing in the veil of mist swirling around him. From it, two daggers of black flew, hurtling at Deidre and Tabitha.

Deidre threw herself to the floor, the dagger burying into the wall above her head.

Tabitha didn't move in time.

I gasped in horror as the dagger took Tabitha in the throat. Kylie's best friend staggered back, blood spurting from the wound. Both daggers vanished in a burst of smoke. With it gone, the gush of crimson sprayed from Tabitha. She dropped to the ground, twitching.

"No!" screamed Chastity.

The rider laughed as he charged out of the steam, his lance aimed at Deidre as she pressed up from her dive. She turned and gasped, fire blazing before her. I burst into a run to protect her, but the horse left me behind.

Flames exploded. A wall of fire rushed at the Huntsman. He charged into the fire. It engulfed him, but the fire whirled and danced, dispersing from the force of his charge into dancing reds and oranges. His lance slammed into Deidre's chest and pinned her to the wall behind her.

"No, no, no!" I screamed as the Huntsman ripped his lance free of her chest. She dropped to the floor, a massive hole punched through her body. Red and gore spilled out.

The huntsman's cruel laughter echoed through the ballroom as Chastity sobbed behind me. My blood ran cold as he flicked his gaze toward Sister Martha Ruth. The Nun-Maid stood resolute while terror flogged my heart.

Tears burned my eyes. Tabitha? Deidre? Their bodies lay still, blood soaking their uniforms.

~~*~~

Lance Hayward

I knelt on the bed between my newest Daughter-Maid's thighs. I was about to deflower her, but Asuka had burst in claiming there was a problem. Signs that something bad was about to happen. Now the manor shook. A horn resounded.

Cali appeared behind Asuka and shoved the Japanese maid to the side. Such anger blazed in Cali's purple eyes. She shook with fury, her fingers twisted almost into claws as she glared at me. My blood ran cold.

"The Huntsman has breached the Hay and entered our world where you went through to the Otherworld!" she snarled. "He used the weakness you left in the Hay, and now he's in the manor house, Master!"

"Shit!" I gasped and sprang off the bed. I had no idea who the Huntsman was, but my heart pounded. "The Ballroom!"

"Oh, no," Mom gasped as she and Chantelle were both scrambling off the bed with me.

Cali stepped aside as I rushed out of the hallway, a golden lance forming in my hands.

"AWAKE!" I roared. "The manor is under attack! AWAKE!"

Doors opened. Sleeping maids spilled out naked, wearing only their garters as I burst into a run. Mom, Chantelle, and Asuka were on my heels. Ms. Docea appeared before me, her breasts heaving. The wind swirled around her as she fell in behind me.

Fear washed through me. Bella was on patrol tonight, and... the Seductress was gone. She wasn't in the corner of the living room being watched over by anyone. Another wave of cold washed through me as I ran to the exit. I burst out into the hallways, more doors open here, and more maids spilling out looking confused. At the far end of the hallway, I spotted my aunt with Rashimi and the Seductress heading down the stairs.

I chased them, racing as fast as I could. Awful laughter echoed through the air as I reached the stairs.

"What is it?" Kylie asked, my sister rushing up to my side. "Why is he laughing."

"In triumph," Cali said, keeping pace with us, her voice as cold as the Arctic Circle. "Tabitha is dead." She held out her hand and a white garter appeared in it. A moment later, an orange one joined it, dangling from her fingers. "As is Deidre."

"No!" Kylie screamed. She grabbed the banister and clutched at it, swaying. Tabitha, her best friend. I wanted to grab my sister, to hug her, but terror clawed at me.

Bella was patrolling with Tabitha and Deidre. My Maid-Wife was in danger.

I flew down the stairs, my long legs stretching out before me. I hit the first floor and ran down the hallway to the west wing. The laughter grew louder. My long stride closed the gap with Aunt Nancy, Rashimi, and the Seductress.

"Master," purred the Demon-Maid, her eyes black pools gleaming with eagerness.

I passed them, my golden lance before me. The Imprisoned in the paintings I charged past chortled. Their canvas writhed. They felt the weakness. The enemy had breached my home and killed my servants.

A challenge that had to be answered.

Hoofs drummed ahead. A horn blew loud and shrill. A horrible crash, metal slamming into stone, echoed. I exploded into the ballroom to find an antlered man riding on a white horse. He wheeled away from my Maid-Wife. She had my Daughter-Maid and Sister Martha Ruth behind her, shielding them. Sweat spilled down Bella's face.

And tears.

Tabitha and Deidre lay dead in pools of blood. My maids. My lovers. I slowed to a stop as I surveyed the enemy. He wheeled around and spotted me. Such joy gleamed in his inhuman face. It was so close to that of a man's, but the angles were wrong in subtle ways. Almost real, like bad CGI. He smiled, teeth filed to points. He pointed his spear at me.

I realized what was wrong with his face. It looked to be carved from a pale wood.

"There you are!" roared the Huntsman. "I will avenge my honor and my Queen's!"

The Seductress laughed behind me, cold and wild. "The Cuckolded Huntsman. How droll to find you here!"

"Quiet, serpent!" roared the Huntsman. He charged me. I raised my golden lance, fury beating in my heart.

He killed Tabitha and Deidre. He murdered my maids.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

"Attack him!" I shouted at the Seductress.

"Yes, Mistress," she purred, a sword of shadows forming in her hand.

Master Lance stood strong before the charge, unafraid. His golden lance aimed at the attacker, but he had no protection. Bella cried out in fear as the Seductress flowed forward like a shadowy wave. She swept around Lance and slammed her sword into the Huntsman's lance, deflecting it to the side.

"You two-faced serpent slithering through the shit!" the Huntsman snarled. He swung his left fist and crashed into the side of her head, throwing her down. "You serve that festering maggot!"

"Mmm, it is me," the Seductress purred as she recovered from the attack, her big breasts swaying. A dozen shadowy arms burst from her. She stood there like some Hindu goddess, every arm wielding a sword. "It is such a delight to see you, Cuckold."