Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 44

Story Info
A lesbian dominatrix submits to the master of Hayward Manor.
8.3k words
4.69
7.4k
8

Part 44 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

Main Characters

Lance Hayward: New Master of Hayward Manor.

Cali: The purple-eyed maid with a mysterious past. Has the Golden Garter.

Maria Hayward: Lance's mother. Has the Silver Garter and is his Mommy-Maid.

Kylie Hayward: Lance's little sister. Has the Pink Garter and his Little Sister Maid.

Ms. Lynette Docea: Lance's history teacher. Has the Light-Blue Garter and is his Teacher-Maid.

Bella Miles: Lance's best friend. Has the Yellow Garter and is his Maid-Wife.

Andrea Sade: A dominatrix. The second to wear the Red Garter and his Dominatrix-Maid.

The Daughter Maids - Bronze Garters

Angela Hayward: Lance's daughter with his mother.

Chantelle Hayward: Lance's eighth daughter with his mother

Chastity Hayward: Lance's third daughter with his mother.

Delilah Hayward: Lance's fourth daughter with his mother.

Matilda Hayward: Lance's ninth daughter with his mother.

Michelle Hayward: Lance's tenth daughter with his mother.

Rose Hayward: Lance's sixth daughter with his mother.

Serena Hayward: Lance's fifth daughter with his mother.

Virginia Hayward: Lance's second daughter with his mother.

Zelda Hayward: Lance's seventh daughter with his mother.

The Virgin Maids - Pink Garters

Ashley: Student

Brenda: Student

Britney: Cheerleader for the Mt. Tahoma Tigers

Cherry Milton: Twin to Sherry

Heather Goldsmith: Daughter of the jewelry shop owner.

Janiqua: Student

Rashimi: Attends First Baptist

Sherry Milton: Twin to Cherry

Yuki Hanada: Shrine Maiden at the Tsukuyomi Shrine on Sanuki Island in mountains

Zeta: Attends First Baptist

The Wise-Maids - Gray Garters

Abigail Wright: Curator at the Museum of Neolithic History

Asuka: Student

Esmerelda Jimenez: Pilot, Aeronautical Engineer

Marsha Peterson: PHD in Celtic Mythology

Ming Hu: Chinese college student with a masters in mathematics going for Ph.D.

Mrs. Johnson: Teacher

Petra Jimenez: College student studying archaeology

Sister Martha Ruth: Nun at St. Theresa

The Slut-Maids - Orange Garters

Alisha: Shop girl

Carmen Black: Pilot

Deborah: Aunt Nancy's eldest daughter.

Hannah: Stripper at Club Desire,

Janet Varsity: Pilot

Izzy: Aunt Nancy's youngest daughter.

Ji-Woo Im: Runs Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Melissa Stevens: Member of the Sigma Lambda Tau sorority.

Seo-Yun Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

Tina: Cheerleader fro the Hoover Harpies

The Concubine-Maids - Green Garters

Alice: Student

Carla: Cheerleader

Dalia Smythe: Wedding planner

Felicity: Student

Gloria: Student

Lily Myers: Pilot

Mrs. Kenning: Mother to Opal

Mrs. Miles: Bella's mother

Opal Kenning: Bride going to marry Clint Hartford.

Veronica: Student

The Demon-Maid - Black Garter

The Seductress: An imprisoned in the flesh.

The Fallen Maids

Deidre: Attends First Baptist. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the Orange Garter.

Nancy Heres: Lance's aunt and mother's sister. Slain by the Seductress and the Gizzamuluke. Wearer of the Red Garter and is his Aunt-Maid.

Tabitha: Kylie's best friend. Slain by the Huntsman. Wearer of the White Garter.

Mrs. Velma White: Dean. Slain by the Seductress and the Lady Smiles. Wearer of the Gray Garter.

Other Characters

Aleister Hayward: Brought the manor from England to America

Bianca: stripper at Club Desire. black hair, big boobs

Charisma: stripper at club desire, red hair, flabby ass

Clint Hartford: Groom going to marry Opal Kenning

Coach Richards: Teacher

Daffodil: Attends First Baptist

Dara Bigsby: Pilot

Derrick: Rick Reynold's best man, banging his bride.

Estella Rayne: Pilot

Iris Devim: Pilot

Lana: Attends First Baptist

Luscious Lisa: stripper at club desire, bleached-blonde hair, blue eyes

Mortimer Hayward: Lance's dead uncle, previous owner of Hayward Manor.

Mr. Carter: Teacher

Mr. Goldsmith: Won of the men who owns Goldsmith & Sons Jewelry.

Mr. Jordan: Teacher

Pita: Attends First Baptist

Principal Murphy: Principal of Franklin High School.

Rhianna Darby: Welsh Professor of Mythology at Oxford

Rick Reynolds: Groom goign to marry Rita Carlyle.

Rita Carlyle: Bride going to marry Rick Reynolds. Cheating on him with his best man.

Sister Shannon Ester: Nun at St. Theresa, killed by Malevolence

Ursula: Attends First Baptist

Young-Ja Choe: Masseuse at Happy Touch Massage Parlor

The Imprisoned

The Gizzamuluke

The Hagazim

The Huntsmen

Lady Smiles

The Maggotborn

Malevolence

The Misshapen

The Ripper

Smiles

The Stalker

The Tempest

The Twin

The Warmth

The Weeper

The Woods

The Unbound

The Queen: Titania, Queen of the Tuatha de Danaan and mother to Cali and her Twin Sister.

Lezzie Dominatrix Submits to Her Master

Andrea Sade

I faced Lance, Master of Hayward Manor, my pussy so wet. I wanted him to strip out of his gray slacks, white shirt, and gray blazer. He had seven women with him. A group of maids with him all in the skimpiest French maid uniforms imaginable. Puffy skirts that left most of their legs bare which were clad in white thigh-high stockings and garters.

They came in a variety of colors. The girl standing beside him, who also wore a glove on her right hand to her elbow, had a yellow one. Her brown hair spilled around her face, a wedding ring gleaming on her bare, left hand. It matched his.

A wife. He brought his wife to me. He truly wanted to be humiliated.

"I said strip, piggy," I said, a purr rising in my throat. I loved humiliating men. I detested them. Filthy creatures who were so desperate for a woman in their lives, they would let me whip them, spit on them, berate them. I had men who sent me money over the internet in exchange for me sending them videos where I called their dicks small and their bank accounts smaller.

Men who went into debt just to flood me with money. My little pay piggies.

"If you don't strip, I'll have to punish you most severely," I continued, wearing my corset and thigh-high boots. My tits were out. My pussy dripping wet and exposed. All the things my clients wanted to touch but couldn't. I smacked the riding crop into my hand. "I'll make you so pathetic in the eyes of your maids and your wife that they'll never touch you again.

Two of the maids, as young as him with orange garters, moved before me. They looked to be sisters, one with red hair and the other auburn, her nose pierced. They looked me over, their green eyes flicking over me.

"You're not here to dominate me," Lance said, his voice strong. "You're here to dominate her." He pointed to the auburn hair maid with the nose piercing. "This is Izzy. She will tell me if you're any good, Andrea."

I arched an eyebrow. "Mistress Andrea."

"We'll see," he said. "Now dominate her. Let me see your skill."

This man held such power. I could feel it radiating out of him. A shiver ran through me as I glanced at Izzy. I did like dominating women, too. I didn't do it for money but for pleasure. I had a stable of dykes that worshiped me. They could touch me. Eat my pussy. Lick my asshole. I would fuck them with strap-ons or shove vibrators up their assholes. I would have fun with them.

"Strip, you worthless cunt," I said.

A shiver ran through her as she reached behind her and unzipped her dress. She pulled that off her head, revealing her round breasts, both her pink nipples pierced with silver barbells. She was in great shape. Flat stomach. Toned legs. My eyes flicked down to her pussy. Shaved. Tight slit.

She put her hands behind her back, her legs apart, back straight. Inspection pose. I walked around her and was delighted to see her hands were not clasped behind her back but rested open palm. She knew what to do.

I flicked her rump with the riding crop, loving the stinging sound. She shuddered, her firm tits quivering as I marched around her. I smiled in delight and backed up into my office, crooking my finger at her.

"Follow, Slave," I said as the other maids watched, especially the red-haired sister. She moved off to the side to observe. Lance stared at me, too, his eyes intent.

I didn't like having him here watching me enjoy a woman, but she was his. That was obvious. Those garters on their thighs. I ordered her to strip, but she didn't take that off. Very, very interesting. Could I get her to take it off?

My pussy clenched at the idea as opened my cabinet full of all my toys. Cuffs, floggers, spreading bars, ropes, whips, riding crops, paddles, a few dildos and butt plugs. I didn't have many sex toys here in my office. What I did was legal so long as there was nothing sexual going on. So long as I only whipped and humiliated the men. I couldn't peg them or anything.

Not that I wanted to touch them. They were all so perverse. Just getting whipped by me was enough for some very wealthy men. I drew out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. And held them to her. I thrust them forward.

"Cuff yourself. Behind your back."

"Yes, Mistress," she purred, her voice silky smooth.

She snagged the cuff and slapped one end over her wrist. It was pink. I liked using pink on manly men. Relay humiliate them. Degrade them in any way. I had collars, too. Even a choke collar. Just a little fun. I wouldn't endanger them.

Then my fun would be over.

She put her hands behind her back and ratcheted the other cuff closed. She stood there proud, her tits quivering. She stared at me with submission and the... defiance. Like she wanted to see what I really could do.

"Would you ever take off that garter?" I asked her as I seized her by a fistful of hair.

"No, Mistress," she moaned. "I can never take that off. Even when I bathe. When I shower. It stays on me. It's my proof that I am a maid of Hayward Manor, that I am bound to Master Hayward. I will never remove it."

"We'll see, my dirty, little sow," I purred and dragged her to my desk. I threw her over it.

I had a big, wooden desk just for bending piggies over and spanking. Her butt-cheeks quivered. I rubbed the riding crop on her, the others watching. My pussy dripped with their attention. A wave of heat rushed through me as I caressed her rump with the end.

I drew back.

CRACK!

The dirty sow bucked on the desk, her rump clenching. A welt blossomed on her asscheek. She whimpered from the pain. I stroked my finger over her welt, admiring the paleness of her ass. The beauty of her curving butt-cheeks. She sucked in a hissing breath.

"Will you remove your garter for me?" I purred.

"Never," she hissed.

CRACK!

The riding crop landed the moment she denied me. She gasped again, her back arching. A second beautiful stripe welted across her ass. I loved the puckered redness. My pussy quivered. A woman's striped ass was more beautiful than any Jackson Pollock painting.

"How many stripes can you endure before you break and beg me to rip it off you?" I purred.

"The riding crop will break on my rump before I do," she said with such fierceness. Such loyalty.

CRACK!

She hissed in pain, my pussy clenching. Juices ran down my thighs. The spicy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. I breathed it in, reveling in that flavor. It was a thing of beauty. I loved that scent. I savored that aroma filling my nose. It was such a beautiful thing.

CRACK!

"Never!" she squealed, her butt-cheeks clenching. "I will never beg! Keep whipping my ass, Mistress! Make it burn!"

CRACK!

"Yes!" she moaned, her butt-cheeks crisscrossed with red welts. Her pussy wept juices. The cream spilled down her thighs. She quivered there, her tongue stud clacking against the back of her teeth.

I did love a tongue stud.

CRACK!

"Break your riding crop on my ass, Mistress!"

CRACK!

"Break it!"

CRACK!

Her defiance had my pussy burning. Her juices reached her orange garter, the cloth soaking up her juices. Her outer folds parted ever so slightly to reveal her pink inner depths. Her cunt begged to be abused. I licked my lips and flicked my riding crop out.

CRACK!

"Mistress!" she howled, her head throwing back as a red welt blossomed over her pussy lips. "Never! Never! Fucking never!"

CRACK!

She whimpered into my pussy again.

"Never!"

CRACK!

I abused her pussy lips. They reddened from the riding crop's affection.

CRACK!

"I am Master Hayward's maid!"

CRACK!

"His slut!"

CRACK!

"I would die for him!"

CRACK!

"I love him!"

Her pussy juices gushed down her thighs, soaking her welted vulva. She bucked through her orgasm, squealing out like a dirty sow. I shuddered at the sight of her cumming from being whipped. A wave of heat rushed through me.

I felt dizzy from what I had done to her. From what she had endured. She had embraced this passion. She drank in the kiss of my whip. I licked my lips, stunned by her orgasm. She trembled there, her cunt cream flooding down her thighs.

"I'm Master Hayward's!" she howled.

I glanced at him. He wore a smug smile. He knew this. He believed in her. The sister nodded. So did the other maids. I realized something then and there. They would die for him. They were that dedicated to him.

Here was a man that these women worshiped.

I grabbed her hair and yanked her off the desk. I shoved her to the ground. She moaned, still trembling through her orgasm. I flicked the riding crop against her rump.

CRACK!

She shot her gaze up, her green eyes glossy with her pain. "Mistress?"

"Lick my boots," I ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned and lapped at my red boot, stroking over the polished leather. Her tongue stud flashed.

CRACK!

"Mistress," she cooed.

Izzy licked my boot. She lapped at it, her tongue stroking up the leather to my shin. She climbed higher, her eyes burning bright. Her hands rattled the cuff behind her. She worked her tongue higher and higher. She climbed up and up me. A shiver ran through me at the intensity in her eyes.

CRACK!

"Mistress," she moaned as she licked higher up my thigh-high boot.

"She's amazing at licking pussy," cooed the sister.

"Oh, yes, she is," purred the wife. A maid who looked to be her mother nodded. He had enslaved his wife's mother. Did they commit incest together? That was a forbidden delight that I had masturbated to. The sisters were lovers, too. That was how the sister knew Izzy's talents.

CRACK!

"Mistress, let me lick your pussy," Izzy moaned. She lapped at my boot at the knee. She kissed me. It was so good to have her do that. I loved the way she smooched at me. "Please, please!"

CRACK!

She shuddered, her eyes burning. "Please, please, please, Mistress!"

My cunt clenched as she licked higher and higher up my knee. Her eyes were burning bright. My cunt was on fire. The man watched. Her Master. Her Owner. He commanded her to do this. To pleasure me. He wanted her to feast on me. He was eager to see that delight.

"Please, Mistress," moaned the little sow. "Let me feast on your pussy. Let me make you cum so hard! You whipped me soooooo good."

Her cuffs rattled as I stared down at her. She really wanted to reward me for making her cum hard. I shivered in delight. I wanted her to feast on me, too. I wanted her to lick my cunt. To devour me. That would be just an amazing moment. She smacked her lips.

"Feast on me, you little sow," I growled. "Bury your mouth in the trough and feast."

She moaned and buried her face into my snatch. Her lips kissed at my swollen pussy lips. Her reddened ass clenched. Her tongue flicked through my folds. She lapped at me with such hunger. It was just such a rush to have her feasting on me like that.

I threw back my head. I groaned at the heat rushing through me her tongue stud stroked through my petals. She devoured me with such passion. She flicked her tongue through me with all that passion that she had. It was just such a rush to have her doing that. It was just an incredible delight.

"Oh, damn, that's good," I moaned. "Oh, you're maid's a hungry sow. Just a dirty piglet wanting to feast on my cunt!"

"Yes, she is," Lance Hayward said, watching. His cock was hard. He could order any one of those women to pleasure him. He didn't. He had self-control.

It was such a strange and exciting thing to witness. A man with strength. Who wasn't a pathetic simp begging for a scrap of my attention? He didn't have to throw money at a woman over the internet just to have some connection.

How fascinating.

I trembled as his maid thrust her pierced tongue into my pussy. Her stud rubbed against my folds. That felt so nice. I loved how she swept around in me. I groaned in delight, my head tossing. I loved her swirling around in me. That hard point of her tongue stud felt amazing.

I groaned, my cunt clenching around her wiggling appendage. I ground my snatch on her. She feasted on me, her hands pulling at the cuffs. I shuddered, gripping the back of her head. I smothered her in pussy cream.

"You like drowning in my cunt cream?" I hissed. "You love snorkeling in my snatch, little sow?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. Her tongue plunged back into my pussy.

I shuddered at the way she flicked her tongue around in me. A wave of heat rushed through me. A wave of teasing pleasure that felt so amazing. I groaned, my head tossing as I enjoyed every last second of her feasting on me.

Her tongue stroked through my folds. She reached my clit. I gasped at her stroking over my bud. It was so good having her do that. The heat rushed through me. I threw back my head, quivering in delight at the pleasure sparking through me.

She rubbed at my clit. She stroked over my bud before she suckled on it. I groaned in delight at the heat of her suckling. She made me feel so glorious. It was so wondrous to have her nibbling on me. I quivered in delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh, you dirty sow! You filthy, greedy piglet! Feast on me! Yes, yes, you fucking cunt!"

CRACK!