Owning Avery Ch. 04

Story Info
Avery learns what can feel good, and what hurts.
6.7k words
4.59
8.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rosess
rosess
165 Followers

Avery woke up from the absence of noise as the TV was turned off, having missed the entire movie. She didn't even remember falling asleep. She'd been in Carter's arms, his hands gently travelling her body. Beneath the blanket, he'd massaged her breasts that were still sensitive from being so aroused earlier. Slid across her stomach, where her nerves were still rapidly firing at the smallest touch. Cupped her over her panties in a way that had felt comforting after the force of his thrusts. And somewhere in all of that, she'd fallen fast asleep.

Against Carter. On his lap. She'd been so comfortable held by him after what they'd shared that she'd thought nothing of it, and she was realizing feelings cropping up that she'd never expected to have. Something she'd have to think about later, but consider while in the midst of this "punishment" that was feeling less and less like she was in trouble.

"Sleep well?" Carter asked her as she looked around the room, getting her bearings again.

"Yeah, much better now," Avery responded. It was two in the afternoon, and with the sunlight coming through the windows, she realized they'd been cooped up inside far too long on such a beautiful day. Stretching, she said, "I think I want to get outside for a bit."

"I wouldn't mind going for a swim," Mason said, rising from the couch and stretching out his arms. He saw Avery's halter, then tossed it over with a grin.

"Thanks," Avery said sheepishly as she let the blanket fall from her shoulders and quickly threw it over her head in a bizarre moment of modesty. Once on, she climbed from Carter's lap. "I'll go upstairs, put on a swimsuit."

Carter leaned back with his eyes travelling Avery's body, a satisfied grin upon his lips. He'd had her and couldn't wait to have her again. But with this agreement they'd entered, there was so much he wanted to do, yet he was just home from school for the summer; he had basically nothing for this, not even lubricant. "You guys go," he said, then climbed off the couch. "I'm going to run an errand, won't be gone more than an hour."

"Where are you going?" Avery asked, brows drawn. It was strange, but she didn't really want him to leave.

"Nowhere special," he responded, pulling his shorts on. "Don't forget you're grounded though," he added with a playful wink. "Mason, make sure she doesn't try to sneak out."

Avery rolled her eyes with a laugh. "I'm not going to sneak out," she told him as he gathered his keys.

"I'll be back soon," Carter said.

They split up, Avery and Mason heading upstairs to change, Carter taking off. In her room, Avery began to dig through her swimsuits, of which she had plenty to choose from, living in a house with a pool in the backyard. She'd gone for sexy this morning, one upping Carter's request that she stay in a tank and panties, but that had been in a personal act of defiance; a 'you can look but you can't touch' that had failed spectacularly, as she'd been far more than just touched on the couch.

Finally she grabbed her black string bikini. It was simple, and while the top was basic triangles with some crocheting along the sides, the bottoms offered a bit more coverage than a few others she owned, though still tied at the hips. She began to remove the halter when there was a light tap on her door, which was cracked.

"Can I come in?" Mason asked, sticking his head in but averting his gaze.

"Sure," Avery responded. Mason looked up before opening the door and walking in. "What's up?"

Mason had never been a good initiator, despite having had plenty of girlfriends in his life. But with Carter out of the house, he'd been about to change when he realized he had a good chance at evening things out, if he could. Which in his mind, did not necessarily mean having sex with Avery. His only goal now was to get her attention, as it seemed she'd formed a bond with Carter that he'd yet to make.

But he absolutely had no idea where to start. Sitting down on the corner of her bed, he looked up at her. It was hard to concentrate on anything, seeing her clad in that halter and panties. "I guess I just wanted to check on you," he finally said, then shook his head as his eyes rolled. "I mean, well . . . the whole thing, I guess. I know you agreed, but . . ." He faded out there, looking up at her helplessly, not really knowing how to finish what he was saying.

Avery sat down on the bed beside him, her lips pursed and head low as she looked at him through her brows. "Thank you, Mason," she said honestly. "I'm fine, though. I know I scared you guys last night, and locking me down here is wayyy less than mom and dad would have done. The turn it's taken, though . . ."

"It's weird," Mason said, somewhat dejectedly.

Avery stared at her hands and shrugged. "This morning while you were in the shower, Carter said something to me," she explained. "Basically that we've always been close, so it didn't need to feel weird or inappropriate just because our parents married. And even you and Carter aren't related." She laughed without humor. "Of course that was when it was just touching. And I've never done anything like this before with anyone. Today was only the second person I've ever had sex with." After a long pause, Avery sighed. "But I do deserve punishment and you guys made the rules. You own me until they're home tomorrow, and I'm accepting it."

Mason placed his hand on her thigh. He absolutely was not about to argue that she didn't deserve to be punished, since that was what was the umbrella allowing this all to happen. "It doesn't have to hurt, you know," he said, feeling he'd found his 'in'. She met his eyes. Sliding his hand up her thigh, he took a deep breath and continued. "You said it hurt. I think that was because you didn't have any control over it. And also, once you're more used to it, it won't hurt at all."

"Okay," Avery drawled, peering at him strangely. "So . . .?"

"I'm saying . . ." Mason began, then shook his head. He squeezed her thigh just below her panties. He needed to up his confidence, immediately. Take some control while relinquishing it to her at the same time. "I'm saying I can make it better," he stated strongly. Still, not quite enough. "No, I'm saying that I'm going to make it better. Show you that it doesn't hurt."

Avery got the gist and immediately reared back, her eyes darting around the room. "Oh, Mason, I don't know," she began to stammer. "Carter isn't here . . ." She slammed her eyes shut. Carter had nothing to do with it, though she was feeling an attachment to him after having sex on the couch that really needed some serious consideration. And given that she'd just had sex with him, she couldn't imagine turning around and doing the same with someone else less than two hours later. "I think we should change and go for a swim," she finally settled on.

"Look," Mason began. "I just want you to know it doesn't have to be like that. It doesn't have to hurt. I'm much nicer than Carter. I want you to understand that this can be amazing. But I'll gladly just go down to the pool with you, if that's what you really want."

He then held his breath as he waited. If she said no, he would leave. There was no way he could coerce the way Carter had; the whole ownership thing. Sure, he wanted her like he'd never wanted anyone in his life. But he needed to be reasonable. She was silent for a long moment, and Mason shook his head. It wasn't happening. So be it.

"Alright," Avery said suddenly, just as he'd been about to rise, looking up at him through her long, beautiful lashes. And he was stunned to find that, by all appearances, she meant it. She was hesitant, but she did mean it. "I know I'm bad at this."

"Oh, Avery," Mason cried, leaning closer and stroking his hand down her cheek. "You are not bad at this," he assured her. "I just want to make you feel good." He gently kissed her lips as he crawled up so she'd lean back on the bed. Sliding his finger down her chest, he hooked it into the top of her tank top, then covered her breast with a cupped palm over the fabric. "You like it when I touch you here, right?"

Now on her back with Mason hovering above, Avery nodded, her body reacting without her express permission. "Y-yes," she breathed, her thighs attempting to squeeze together as a pressure began to build between her legs, only with little progress, as he had a knee between them.

Taking his time, he ran his hand down her flat tummy, then around her back, sliding it below her ass. "And here?" he asked, raising a brow.

"Mmhmm," Avery responded, biting down on her lower lip.

With his eyes locked between them, he continued his journey down the back of her thigh, raising it until her knee was bent. He gently pressed her leg outward, then slid up her inner thigh until he met the lace-covered elastic of her panties between her legs. Her breath hitched, leg trembling. Looking back up at her, he asked, "What about here?" then lightly ran his thumb over her panties. "Do you like when I touch you here?"

Avery's moan answered his question. Hesitating no more, Mason kissed his way down her stomach, curving his fingers into the sides of her panties and pulling them from her body. He then coaxed her legs apart as he climbed between them, hooking his right arm beneath her thigh. "Trust me, Avery," he said. "Relax." With that, he brought his mouth down upon her and spread her lips.

The second she felt his tongue, Avery began to tremble as she cried out, arms flailing and trying to grip something; anything! She managed to get a fistful of her comforter in one hand, the corner of the pillow in another, then thought better of it and ripped the pillow over her head so she could scream into it. No one had ever done this before, and it was so intense; more than the pain of sex, if that was even possible. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed, removing the pillow for the exclamation then pulling it again over her head. Her legs desperately wanted to close. They tried. Oh, how they tried, but with one hooked over Mason's shoulder, the other spread by his elbow, there was nothing she could do.

"Mason, it's too much!" she yelled, back arching, then bit the end of the pillow as she stared down at his messy chestnut hair in the bun. She could barely make out his eyes as they met her, but he did not stop. His fucking head was between her legs, and he was licking her and of course there was no pain but the sensation was too much to even handle! She felt as though she would black out. At a certain point thirty seconds later, she thought she might have when his tongue applied pressure . . . somewhere? She had no idea where, but it had her crying out into a void, no longer in her room. Nothing was in focus.

Tasting Avery was more sublime than Mason had imagined, and make no mistake, he had imagined it the second he'd worked out that his only way to one up Carter would be to show her that there could be pleasure without pain.

But his intention was not to send her into an orgasm, at least not yet. He only wanted to get her ready in a way she hadn't been with Carter, and she was definitely there, so he backed away, wiping his mouth as he climbed back over her. He couldn't help but chuckle at seeing how she held the pillow over her head, her body still jerking. He pulled at the pillow and set it off to the side.

She had relaxed instantly. "And how did that feel?" he asked her, brushing her messy hair from her forehead.

"Too much," Avery stuttered, still unable to calm herself. "But . . . but also really good. Oh god, Mason, I can't stop shaking."

"I can tell," Mason replied, in complete awe of her. She was exquisite. Everything about her; the flushed face, how her body quivered beneath him, her moans, her trepidation. She was addicting. "I wanted to make you come, and I will, but I first need to prove to you that things don't have to hurt."

"O-okay," Avery breathed. "I mean, you just did . . ."

Climbing from her, Mason removed his shorts and boxers, fully erect from the taste of her and her squirming. He quickly sat back down on the bed, cross legged, then held out his hand to help her up. "I want you try something," he explained, then shifted her onto his lap with her legs around him. Staring into her eyes, he continued. "I want you to take control of this," he proposed, then removed her halter.

"Take control?" Avery asked, her brain not fully comprehending, still muddy from the intensity of what she'd just experienced.

"Yes," he said with a firm nod. Cupping her ass, he lifted her, rocking a bit until his dick was against her entrance. "You work at your pace," he explained. "It's all up to you. Slide down on me, but if it hurts, you can pause until it doesn't, or stop entirely. But you're wet and ready. I think you'll be surprised."

Determined, Avery nodded. It was such a relief to know she could decide, whereas with Carter earlier, she had no control over him; how he held her, gripping her hips in place, how he entered, how she couldn't stop it if she tried. "Okay," she responded, feeling suddenly powerful. Looking down, Carter was holding himself in place for her, though the pressure was there and she couldn't quite take him. Yet. "Okay," she repeated, nodding. "I can do this."

"Of course you can," Mason said with encouragement. Between her juices and his saliva, she had more than enough lubrication. He was absolutely convinced that this would be pleasant in a way her experience on the couch had not. "It's all up to you."

He then felt her begin to slide down. Studying her face, it was tensed with determination, her lower lip between her teeth. She hadn't made a sound, but she had certainly made progress; his head inside and she was still going. He let go of himself and wrapped his arm around her back. "Oh, fuck," he moaned as his thoughts shifted from empowering her to how it felt having her pussy wrapped around his dick. How her muscles squeezed him, occasionally fluttering. Her warmth. "Oh, Avery," he again moaned, so taken by the feel of her that he felt he might fall in love if he wasn't careful.

It wasn't so bad. It was difficult, she felt stretched and was still a bit sore from earlier. But Mason had worked her up enough that this actually felt somewhat good. And the second it felt like too much, she stayed still, inhaling to prepare herself to continue. Mason had been right; it didn't have to hurt. It sounded so stupid, but she genuinely hadn't known that. Only having had sex four times now, it had always been with her on her back and unable to control the pace. Obviously people loved it or they wouldn't do it, but that was why she'd always thought maybe she was just broken. But this was working. She sunk further until her thighs met his, then rested, staring at him in awe. "Oh, god, Mason," she sighed, feeling as though he'd just given her the greatest gift in her life. She no longer had to fear sex. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him deeply in gratitude.

She barely noticed while kissing him that Mason had begun to rock her back and forth, slowly thrusting into her at the same time. In this position, he didn't have much depth, but it worked for her, and that was all that mattered. Above that, it definitely worked for him. He was inside her tight warmth, finally, holding her thin frame in his arms, and she was kissing him with a fervor he hadn't expected.

He felt as though he'd just won a battle.

After a good five minutes had passed, he was ready to take the next step. "Okay, Ave," he began. "Stay on me, I'm going to lay back."

"Okay," Avery breathed, a serene smile on her face. It was incredible that the pleasure overshadowed the pain of being stretched. Mason began to lean away slowly, and it was difficult to stay on him as his legs uncrossed beneath her, but she managed, placing his hands on his stomach until he was flat on the bed.

Mason instantly wished he'd had the foresight to remove her bra, despite how fucking sexy it looked on her. He'd have loved to see her tits bounce as she learned to ride him. But small victories made it matter less. With his hands on her hips, he again repeated his encouraging words. "It's all you, Avery. Move in a way that makes you feel good."

To explain what he meant, knowing she had little experience, he moved her hips in small circles, watched her head toss back in a moan before falling back down and smiling at him. "That feels so good," she said, and as he relaxed his hold, she kept making the circles on her own.

It wasn't long before she altered to rocking back and forth, and with each pass she was sliding further down him. She was a goddamned natural, and Mason was now able to rub his hands up and down her sides, focus more on himself. Stare at the erotic movements of her body. He placed his hand against her abdomen and applied some pressure, loved knowing that just inside her where his hand touched was his cock.

"Are you ready?" Mason asked, as he knew he was close now.

"Ready for what?" Avery responded, moving faster and faster upon him, her breathing ragged.

Sliding his hand down, he began to rub his thumb between her lips. "To come," he stated, and in that second Avery cried out. He could feel her flutter around his cock, which sent him over the edge, unloading inside of her as his vision temporarily disappeared.

Spine rigid, Avery nearly fell backwards, catching herself in the nick of time by clutching his shirt, which made her fall on top of him, aftershock after aftershock travelling through her body. She'd gone from never having had an orgasm to three in one day, and a bliss settled through her body as she felt Mason wrap his arms around her.

She realized that she didn't want to ever get up. She didn't even want him out of her, it felt too good to have him inside. Such a turn of events, a complete reversal of everything she'd ever believed. Despite wanting to remain filled however, he softened and fell from her.

"How was that?" Mason asked her, stroking her back, then kissed her head.

"Amazing," Avery breathed, snuggling her head against his chest. "I don't want to move. Just . . . hold me for a little while?"

"As long as you want," Mason replied, so filled with gratitude he thought he might burst. She wanted to stay with him.

They laid on the bed for a good five minutes before Avery finally rose, though hovered over him long enough to kiss him again. "Well, that was not punishment at all," she said with a laugh.

Mason echoed it, then squeezed her naked ass. "Don't be so sure of that," he replied. "Just wanted you to get used to it, because I fully intend on having sex with you a couple dozen more times before tomorrow."

"Then maybe I'd welcome that," Avery said seductively, swiveling her shoulders in what she hoped was a sexy pose.

Would she ever stop amazing him? He couldn't imagine a time when his excitement might wear down; where she wouldn't feel shiny and new and make his heart leap in his chest. "Let's go for that swim now," he said, lightly smacking her ass.

***

Of course she looked sexy in her black string bikini, no real surprise. Sitting on one of the lounge chairs, she was spreading sunscreen over her tanned skin. The braid was gone, her hair now down her back in waves, and when she saw Mason walk outside, she grinned. "Just in time. Do my back?"

"Yup," Mason said, trying to hide how eager he was over her request. She pulled her hair over one shoulder as he rubbed the lotion between his palms, then began to spread it over her skin, working it beneath the bows that kept her top on; how easy they'd be to remove if he wished. And he certainly did wish to do so, but figured she needed a break.

When he'd finished, she returned the favor before standing up and diving into the water. When her head reappeared above the surface, she ran her fingers over her hair, shaking it out, then yelled, "Get in here, it feels great!"

rosess
rosess
165 Followers
12