Owning Jamie Pt. 02

Story Info
Jamie and Sarah's date ends at her house.
3.9k words
4.3
15.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah drifted lazily to her big office. What a great morning. Her first meeting wasn't until 11 am. Her assistant had brought her a coffee and porridge from a café, and she told him not to let anyone disturb her for the next 30 minutes.

She sipped the coffee and sat on her desk chair and spun around to look out the massive windows. She looked over London and felt powerful. She liked it. Most days she wore suits, they had become a bit of an obsession of hers over the years. She had almost too many, but what did she care she could afford it. She turned round to her computer screen but didn't turn it on. Instead, she unzipped her trousers. She started to think of that morning. Of Jamie, his big begging eyes. His cock that was bigger than she had expected, but he was no bull. Just above average. She was rubbing herself through her underwear. He was going to be a good pet she knew it. She chuckled as she thought of him in that red lacy underwear being distracted all day, down in communications. It didn't take much for her to cum, and she did not once but twice.

She ate her porridge and started to flick through emails and called her favourite restaurant to book dinner. Sarah loved her life, but there was one thing she didn't have that she craved. Someone to love and pamper, as well as control and torcher. Sure, she loved a lot of her friend, and she did spoil them too. Hell, she had even had some real relationships with subs, but in the end, the men still wanted to be in charge, and so it hadn't worked. She was ready to try again. She was excited and cautiously optimistic about Jamie.

Downstairs in communications, Jamie was nervous. He could barely concentrate. His manager even asked if he was feeling alright; he had admitted that he was worried for a date. His manager had chuckled and started giving me advice. All that Jamie deemed useless, but he smiled and nodded through it.

When Jamie looked at the clock again, it was already 4 pm. One more hour, Jamie told himself. It was just a date, in a public place, he would be just fine. Jamies eyes wandered over to his top drawer. He had stuffed the red lacy underwear there this morning, and they had taunted him all day. He knew he had to put them on soon. Just the thought of wearing them was getting him worked up. For all, he knew he might not get another chance before the end of the day. Jamie held his breath. Carefully, so no one around him saw, he pulled out the boxes and stuffed them in his trouser pockets. No one saw. He let his breath out.

He made his way to the bathroom and into the stalls. Quickly, he swapped underwear. Crap, he was getting hard again. Not here, not now, he thought. He pulled up his trousers and tried to arrange this crotch, so his boner was hidden. He glanced in the mirror on his way out. It was okay, he told himself.

For the next hour, Jamie sat uncomfortably. The red underwear was just a little bit too small, and his cock and balls felt caged in them, but he had a desperate need to please Sarah. She was right when she had called him was desperate. The last hour went by slowly.

Sarah had been bored for the past two hours. She had stayed late specifically for this date. In the first hour, she had done some decent work, but soon her mind wandered to her plan for Jamie.

She had done step one: Make sure he is a sub. She had been relatively sure when she saw him. After discovering her dominate side at 18, 16 years later, she knew a sub when she saw one; however, she was not expecting him to be so inexperienced. It was a pleasant surprise.

Step two: find out if he was compatible with her; if they had common interests, morals and general world view, and most importantly sexually. Step three: here is where things got exciting, toy with him, play with him, make him hers and make him obedient. And if all that worked out maybe, just maybe she could love him. She smiled. It was unlike her to be this hopeful about a boy.

But tonight she just needed to charm him, to make him like her. She was charming; you don't start a successful business without being charming. Her mind fluttered back to him on his knees with that cute pleading look on his face, and she felt like she already had him. She was in a good mood. At four, she told her assistant to go home early and to take a lie-in on tomorrow.

Time went by slowly. Sarah poured herself a gin and tonic and sat on the sofa in her office. On her phone she browsed collars. A little voice in her head told her to stop being ridiculous. That his boy would be like the rest, a fake sub and ultimately leave because he couldn't handle her power, she signed but remained positive.

Just before 5 pm, she left the office, as she walked through the corridors she wished her employees a good evening. As she expected, her Chauffer and Bentley were waiting for her. The chauffeur got out, bowed slightly before saying, "Good evening, Mistress. A pleasant day I hope." He was typically handsome, tall and dark, most men in Sarah's life were, plus that uniform made him 100% hotter.

"It is going to be a better evening," She winked at him.

"So I have heard." A smile spread across his face.

"A lost boy will appear soon," Sarah said, "When you see him call him Master James Madden and open the door for him. I don't think he has worked out who I am yet." She laughed a little. She knew very well the Chauffer liked games.

It was just a little after five when Jamie appeared. Sarah saw him look up and down the road looking for her. He didn't even glance at the smart car until the chauffeur got out.

"Master James Madden." Jamie gave the cutest 'who me?' face as the Chauffer opened the door. Jamie clambered in.

"Nice car."

"I like pretty things," Sarah said. "Now let's see those pretty panties."

"What about the driver?"

"Oh, he won't mind."

Jamie pushed his trousers down a little to show the red band. This was a good sign, Sarah thought. An obedient boy with a good sense of fear and interest in her.

"Wonderful," Sarah chirped, "Do you have a tie?"

"Oh, no, sorry."

"That's okay. We can use the chauffer's." She smiled at him in it is all alright way. "It isn't far. How was your day?"

Jamie had started to work out that Sarah was pretty high up the company by now. He felt very intimated and wondered whether this was allowed. He told himself that he was curious about her and that a date didn't mean dating. Jamie told her about his day and what projects he was helping on. When he told her about his manger giving him advice, she chuckled a little. Once Jamie was done, she asked, "And what about those panties. Comfy?" Jamie felt like he might spend all his time with this woman embarrassed.

"Distracting," he said. Sarah let the lack of Ma'am go; after all, he was new to this all.

Jamie asked her about her day. She told him most of it, leaving out her masturbation session this morning. Jamie asked what her position was.

"Oh, honey, I own the place." She saw a brief look of panic, "Don't worry, I have no control over your job, I do not run the graduate scheme. It's a big place."

They arrived at a fancy building. The Chauffer opened Sarah's door. Jamie scooched over to her, said and got out the day. In a low, husky voice, the Chauffer said, "If you want to get on her good side when you answer a question, finish with Ma'am." Jamie nodded, knowing that her good book would be a place he would like to be. The Chauffer pulled off his black tie and gave it to Jamie. It was black leather. He looked at the Chauffer and realised he was wearing black leather from head to foot. He turned around and followed Sarah into the building.

Jamie was in awe. This was an expensive place: marble flooring, chandeliers, people in expensive suits. Jamie suddenly released he would be able to afford anything. He followed Sarah around to a quiet part of the restaurant, that turned into a bar.

"Sit," She pointed to the sofa. "What do you like to drink?"

"Um, a beer?" She chuckled softly.

"That is not a drink for you. I'll pick you something more suited."

Jamie nodded and remembering the Chauffer's advice added 'Thank you ma'am.' He didn't really like beer anyway.

Soon she was back, and conversation flowed. Jamie found he liked her. She was smart and funny. They found things in common, but he struggled to look at her when he talked. It got easier after their drinks arrived. He was given something in a martini glass, and he felt a bit girly holding it - not girly cute. He tried it and liked it, and found the glass half empty very quickly.

"Careful, it's strong," Sarah drank some type of dark spirit, straight. She smiled at him. He smiled back. Sarah thought about how pretty he was with that drink. If she decided to have him, she would have to get him a better suit. It was old, ill-fitted and did no good for his figure.

The moved to a table, that had a nice view over the green square. The waiters seemed to know Sarah. Jamie looked down the menu; he was pretty sure Sarah was going to pay. He was eyeing up a chicken dish. When the waiter came, she didn't even look at Jamie.

Sarah ordered everything. Including a bottle of wine. They dined and chatted, and at the end, Sarah discretely handled the bill.

They got up to leave, Sarah opened the door and held it open, and as Jamie went through, he felt her grabbed his ass, hard. Jamie let out a yelp. He felts so objectified. He liked it.

"You should say thank you," She toyed.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Jamie winked at her. It was clear to both of them they were going back to Sarah's.

In the car, Sarah's hand found its way to Jamie's crotch. It was semi-hard. "Oh, you are a naughty boy, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I am naughty," Jamie smiled, enjoying the attention.

"That smile will disappear when you find out what I do with naughty boys, even if they are as pretty as you." Jamie's dick was getting harder in Sarah's hand, and Sarah was getting excited. She pulled him in a kissed him. Her tongue probing into his mouth. He tasted like wine. He moaned a little and reached his hand to touch her.

She pulled away.

"Did I say you could touch me?"

Jamie looked a bit shocked, "Um, no, you did not, Ma'am."

"Look, Jamie, I understand you have never met a woman like me before. I can tell you like me." She gave a little squeeze on his hard dick. "But I have rules and expectation, from boys like you. But I am not being fair am I? I haven't told you the rules have I?"

Jamie shook his head.

"Ah, a perfect example. Remember this morning how I told you to use your words? Well, that is a rule. If I ever ask you a question you answer with words. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." She loosened her hold on his cock, and he took a breath.

"This is how it works, I tell you a rule once, and you forget it and it again, that's okay I will remind you. But the next time you get punished."

"Punished how Ma'am?"

"However I want. Maybe I will spank you till you cute butt goes red. Maybe I ruin an orgasm or edge you for hours. Sometime if I don't feel like paying you attention, I will just tell you to stand in a corner or do a chore."

Jamie took all this in. He was not stupid; he knew she wanted to be his Domme; she wants to control him and use him. He had had fantasies like this and had always felt ashamed.

Sarah continued, "But as far as I can tell you are not just a pretty face. First-class degree and I have heard the head of the graduate programme say good things about you. I'm sure you can keep up."

She put her hand under his chin and lifted his head. "This is an important question. You can accept these rules and come to my apartment now, but once we start, you must commit yourself to me. I will slowly train you to be a good obedient boy for me, and I will show you how to please me, how to serve me and in return, I will help you grow and try to help you find happiness. I'm not cruel, just specific. And if that all works out, you might become my favourite. So, want do you say?"

She looked at Jamie's shocked face. He wasn't expecting that. After a while, Sarah added, "I can take you home if you want to think about it." For the first time she thought he might refuse her and her heart sank a little.

Jamie's mind was buzzing, it sounded like so much, so quick, but he liked it. He wanted the way she handled him, he had the best hand job ever this morning, and he liked how she wanted him. He looked up at her; there was something about her that felt safe like he was coming home.

"Can I change my mind later?"

"Of course, but I hope you won't." Jamie smiled at that; if it was too much, he could leave. He could go back to normal.

"Okay, then, I will come with you."

Sarah was pleased. Why had she ever doubted her judgement? This boy was clearly a submissive. He was smart and had been kind, and she found she liked him and wanted him to like her.

"Fantastic!" She said, "You may touch me know." She kissed him passionately and felt him melt into her.

The car stopped, the Chauffer opened the door and wished them a pleasant night. Sarah knew it would be. She opened the door to her penthouse apartment and watched Jamie's eyes bulged.

"Right, clothes off." Jamie looked at her. "Boys do not wear any clothes in my house unless they are told to." Jamie took his clothes off until he reached the lacy underwear.

"Keep those on," Sarah said as she pulled out a box labelled boy's items. She clearly had a routine. He put the rest of his clothes in there.

She gave him a quick tour of the place. He was impressed. At last, they came to a bedroom. It had a four-poster bed, but it was not a dungeon-like he was beginning to think it may, this relaxed Jamie a bit.

He felt her hands running over his body. "Oh, you look so sexy in those. I can't wait to have you." Her fingernails scratched his body, sending Goosebumps all over his skin.

"I see you like a bit of pain with your pleasure."

"Yes, Ma'am. May I please touch you and kiss you?"

"Good boy," Sarah praised, "But I kiss you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Would you please kiss me?"

"Perfect." She kissed him passionately, Jamie moved hands over her clothed body. She pulled a hand down to her ass, and he felt it. It was so firm. Jamie was full of lust and squeezed it. Quickly and firmly, she pulled away. "Did you ask?"

"No, but I thought," Jamie started.

"What you thought doesn't matter."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good boy." Sarah reached down and stroked his cock. It pushed against the panties wanting to be seen. Jamie was gasping.

"Is that intense?"

Jamie nodded, but before he remembered to use words, Sarah smiled sadistically. "Oh. No words for me, Jamie? What a shame."

Jamie opened his mouth to speak. Sarah lifted her finger to stop him. Jamie was annoyed at himself, how could he forget.

"Go lie on the bed, ass up."

Jamie did as instructed. She looked at him. "Good sluts, push their asses in the air." Jamie did as he was told. "What a good slutty boy, presenting for me." She rubbed his ass cheek gently before spanking it hard. Jamie moaned. Then she pulled down his lacy underwear.

Sarah's hand came down again, and again. After ten hard spanks, she stopped a rubbed his red, warm, ass checks gently. "Shhh now. I have to do that, so you would learn your lesson. You want to be a good boy for me? This is how it has to be."

She rolled Jamie over and saw his red face. "You want to be a good boy for me, don't you?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Then you should thank me for disciplining you."

"Thank you, Ma'am." He echoed.

"For what?"

"For disciplining me, when I broke the rules."

Sarah reached down to his exposed, hard dick. "Looks like you enjoyed that." She chucked and moved her hand up and down in a teasing way. "I bet you would love to put that little cock inside me and fuck me."

"Yes, Ma'am, I would."

"Full sentences Jamie, last warning. What would you like to do?"

"I would love to put my little cock inside you and fuck you," Jamie said quietly and shyly.

"Sorry, I couldn't quite hear you. Say it louder this time, boy." Jamie was embarrassed, and his ass was sore, but he had never felt turned on and alive.

He repeated himself louder.

"Aww, what a cute idea. But I know some real men with cocks double that size." Jamie shank back in embarrassed. Sarah stroked his cock, "I think it's cute actually, so little." She could feel him enjoying this; he was almost thrusting into her hand. "You are a little boy with a little dick. But don't worry darling, I have other uses for you." She then pulled Jamie into her arms. Jamie melted into her, and she held him tight.

Jamie could feel himself losing his control to say no. He felt himself get lost in her soft embrace. He wanted this. He didn't need to fuck her, just to please her. After a while, Sarah pulled away. "You are going to be my pet." Jamie smiled up at her. "You are going to do what I want, aren't you?"

"Yes Ma'am," Jamie said in a trace. Sarah got up, she reached into the draw and held a little small black thing. It was a butt plug. A small one. Sarah knew she had to build him up if she wanted to fuck him.

"Okay, be a good boy Jamie and lie on your tummy, butt up." Jamie did so.

He felt a cold, wet sensation around his asshole.

"No, please." Jamie whimpered. He had never had anything in his ass before.

"No?" Sarah questioned. "But I thought you wanted to please me, do what I wanted."

"I do," Jamie started.

"Then be a good boy, ass up. I won't hurt your tight hole."

Jamie clenched.

"Relax. It will be easier for you if you do." Jamie tried to relax and felt the cold plug enter him. It only hurt for a second, and he settled back down.

"What a good boy for me." Sarah pulled on the butt plug, and Jamie winced. She chucked "You'll learn to love this. I know boys like you."

Jamie was already enjoying it. His cock was aching, and he was so turned on. He wanted to come. He started to humped the bedsheet.

Sarah laughed, "What a dirty naughty little boy. I knew what you were when I first caught you staring at him."

Jamie whimpered into the bed. Suddenly the butt plugged started to vibrate. The whimpering got louder, and Jamie started to shake. Sarah rolled him over, and the vibrating stopped. He relaxed and couldn't work out if he wanted it to start again or not.

"Look at how hard you are. Such a desperate boy, leaking all over my nice clean sheets like that. What a mess you are." The embarrassment so much, yet he was so turned on. He felt like he couldn't take another second of this. He buried his head into the sheets.

Sarah turned the vibrator back on.

"I'm going to cum," Jamie said.

"No, you need to ask permission," Sarah said sternly.

"Please can I cum?" Jamie begged.

"No." The vibration stopped, and Jamie felt disappointment run through him.

"I always come first," Sarah announced. Jamie noted that it sounded like a rule.

Before Jamie could process what was happening, Sarah was on his face, riding it hard.

He stuck his tongue out but had no chance of controlling anything. He felt her wet pussy, riding his face, and he reaches his hand down to touch himself. Sarah slapped its way.

"No, bad boy." She slapped his cock this time. It hurt, and Jamie let out a muffled yelp that just seemed to fuel Sarah. She was fucking his face so hard now, and he couldn't do anything, he could barely breathe. Then she let out a mighty moan and collapsed down. Jamie gasped for breath.

A second later, the vibrator was back on. "Touch yourself and beg me to cum."

Jamie's hand reached down he started wanking himself. He was so hard. "Please can I cum Ma'am?"

He could barely look at Sarah; he felt so used.

"Of course baby boy, in a minute" Just as he was about to cum. She told him to stop and get on all fours. Sarah got behind him. Jamie started shaking. He felt so vulnerable. "You are such a good little slut. So horny and obedient." Jamie swelled at the praise and wiggled a little bit. She pulled out the plug. Jamie winced, then he felt her pop a finger into its place.

12