Owning My Favorite Cam Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that you, Chris?" she asked the cock in her hand.

Her question was greeted by silence.

Slowly I watched Teresa Thomas stand and approach my cock.

"Is that you, Chris?" she hissed again.

More silence.

Tentatively, Teresa reached out and began to stroke my cock. Her palm was cool and wet with her saliva. My penis gave an involuntary jerk at her touch. I looked down and uncertainty registered in her eyes. I waited a moment and pressed my penis forward, encouraging her to suck it.

What a slut! I thought as she drew my cock into her hot, wet mouth.

I moaned as I received the best blowjob of my life. Several minutes passed and Teresa played with her pussy while giving me head. I was looking down at her beautiful face when I noticed the other cock disappear, only to be replaced by a hand and arm that reached down and began to play with her pussy.

Teresa Thomas jumped.

The small size of the booth allowed this type of contact and she was definitely surprised by it.

"Ohhh Myyy Goddd!" she squealed before returning her attention to me.

Teresa continued sucking me while the hand played with her pussy and urged her to her feet. She spread her legs and moaned into my dick before bouncing her whole body back and forth.

This was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life. Teresa Thomas was in a state of pure ecstasy as the anonymous fingers played with her pussy while she sucked my dick. Sweat was visible on her forehead and back and her ass was making a sweat outline of her cheeks on the opposite wall.

"This is incredible!" I thought when suddenly Teresa let out yelp and her eyes went wide.

"Ohh Fuck!" she yelled. "Someone's fucking meee!"

The other guy must have replaced his fingers with his dick but Teresa was too close to the opposite wall for me to tell.

"Ngggg, Ngggg, Ngggg," sounds came from her lips as her head drooped and she held on to my cock for dear life.

"So good, so, so good," she moaned before putting my dick back in her mouth.

Several minutes of this action passed and soon Teresas whole body began to shake.

"I'm going to cum," she mumbled.

Suddenly, there was a pounding sound from the opposite booth accompanied by a loud roar.

"Someone's cumming in my pussy!" Teresa screamed while she shook from her own orgasm.

She released my dick and fell to the floor of the booth, the other cock making a plopping noise as it was freed from its tight, sloppy cage. Without hesitation, Teresa got to her knees, spun around, and began to clean off the rapidly shrinking penis with her mouth and tongue before it could disappear from the hole.

"Fuck yeah!" the guy yelled before he pulled away and the glory hole was left empty.

Still horny and with another cock still to satisfy, Teresa stood and stretched. Before she turned I could see cum leaking from her pussy onto her left leg and the floor, a little puddle forming between the black high heels.

She squatted in front of me and resumed sucking my cock. I was getting close to cumming when I noticed another cock appear in the opposite glory hole. This cock was big and black and wasn't even fully hard. The balls hung down like weighted eggs and the thing must have been almost nine inches long in its current state.

I began to get really nervous, not sure that I wanted to see what might happen. Teresa hadn't noticed the black cock yet and my nervousness was keeping me from cumming. All of that changed when Teresa and I both heard two taps from the opposite wall.

Startled, her mouth released my cock and her head spun around. Twenty seconds must have passed where absolutely nothing happened but the action on the screen. Teresa still held my now shamefully inadequate penis in her right hand while her gaze alternated from video screen back to the monster in the wall.

I could hear Teresa exhale audibly as the guy in the booth shook his cock and it grew a little larger, inviting her to sample it.

I was tempted to yell out. I knew that I could stop this but I just couldn't. My thought was that this is how a cuckold husband must feel, not wanting his wife to do it but deep down being powerless to stop it.

Teresa Thomas looked at the Blonde being spit roasted by the two cocks before slowing looking back to my cock, then looking up to where my face would be. The look in her eyes was one of pure lust combined with a request for me to stop this.

I was paralyzed and did nothing.

Slowly, Teresa moved toward the black monster and paused before it as if awestruck by its length and girth. Heartbroken and excited, I watched as she tentatively took it in her right hand. It seemed to swell some more as she held, then slowly began to stroke it. Teresa held it up to compare its size to her other forearm before looking back at me in wonderment.

"I should stop this," I thought as Teresas mouth opened wide and let the head enter.

"Das it Baby, suck it!" came the ethnic voice from behind the wall.

Despite regrets, my cock was still rock hard as I watched my beautiful cam girl, Teresa Thomas, sucking a big black cock. At first she could only get a few inches into her mouth, but as the minutes ticked by, she learned that by spitting on it and making it really wet, she was able to get six or seven inches down her throat.

I couldn't blink as Teresa began showing some attention to the big balls that hung below the monster. She drew one into her mouth while she continued stroking the ebony shaft with both hands. It was fully hard now and at least eleven inches long.

"Yess Baby, das it, suck dem balls," I heard him exclaim.

Teresa made some slobbering noises on them before returning to the beast. She sucked it back into her throat as her head began to bob back and forth.

"Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck," The sounds of her ministrations filled the tiny booth.

Teresa sucked hard on the head and let it pop from her mouth, looking back at me coquettishly while allowing me to see by the shine that she had managed about eight inches in her gullet. Before resuming her ministrations she looked back at my cock, noting that it was still rock hard and now drooling a string of precum from the slit.

She spent several more minutes sucking and trying to get as much of the cock down her throat before abruptly standing and staring at the point on my wall where my face would have been. Her spit glistened in the light and told me that she was able to deepthroat about nine of the eleven inches. If she was laying prone I'm convinced she would be able to handle the whole thing.

Teresa resumed stroking the dick with her right hand while her eyes drifted between my face and drooling cock. After a few moments she spit twice into her left hand before moving closer to me, her hand still on the beast while her eyes never left the imaginary location of my face.

When her left hand began rubbing the spit into her pussy, I knew what was about to happen.

Teresa Thomas was going to fuck the big, black, cock.

She reached behind with both hands, her eyes looking up at me and her chin touching the top of my dick, before adjusting the angle and slowly easing herself backwards. Teresas mouth popped open and her eyes grew wide as the huge dick entered her pussy.

"Ohh fuck, Chris," she hissed. "It's really big."

Teresa began to slowly move to and fro as the monster went deeper and deeper into her tight, sweet pussy. A look of shock remained on her face, eyes wide and mouth open, as she took more and more of it inside.

"You are one hot white bitch!" the guy yelled as he tried to fuck her pussy deeper.

Teresas face was almost hitting my wall before she began to relax slightly and move backward a little. Slurping and sucking noises came from her pussy as it began to accommodate and accept the punishment it was receiving. Her eyes began to roll back in her head as she began to be fucked more and more urgently.

"Sooo full, sooo goood," she muttered.

Her mouth remained open as little squeals and squeeks began to emanate from her throat and her ass pressed against the far wall.

"He must be all the way inside her now," I surmised.

Suddenly, Teresas eyes popped open and she closed her mouth and began to make grunting noises.

"Ooohh Baby, You takin' all dis black cock. You love it doncha'," He asked.

"Yesss!" she yelled. "I fucking love it!"

Slapping and slamming noises entered the room as both Teresas ass and her assailant hit opposing sides of the same wall. She was covered in sweat with both hands on the wall and she looked up at me again, her eyes filled with wonder.

"Chris," she began. "I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum on this big, black cock!"

"Do it Teresa!" I replied for the first time. "Cum on it!"

She began to wail over and over again as her body shook uncontrollably and she held the wall for support. Her head lolled forward against my still rock hard cock as the guy fucking her kept looking for his own release. Several moments passed before she regained composure, looked up at me, and swallowed my cock to the root.

Teresa Thomas could only make humming and whimpering sounds as eleven inches pounded her pussy and six and a half invaded her throat.

I was really close to cumming when the other guy distracted me by banging his wall over and over again as Teresas eyes went wide.

"Arrrggh, I'm fucking cumming in dis white bitch!" he yelled.

It was at that point three things happened at once. The black bull flooded Teresas womb with his seed. Teresa shook and came again as soon as she felt his hot sperm, and I let out a yell as wave after wave of my cum entered directly into her belly.

The guy fucking her and I both pulled out moments later. Me with a "pop" and he with a wet, slurping "plop."

Teresa looked exhausted and could barely stand. I pulled my jeans up as quickly as possible and shoved her still wet panties in my pocket.

"I'll be back in a second, Sarah," I said.

Opening my door I saw that 4 guys were in the hallway waiting their turn with Teresa, one of them was the fat creep from behind the counter. Quickly, I knocked twice on her door.

"Sarah, it's me."

Sarah opened the door with a still dazed look on her face and I entered as fast as I could and slammed the door shut and threw the bolt. Knocking began quickly on our door and two cocks just as quickly appeared in both glory holes.

I helped Teresa get back into her clothes as quickly as possible. Luckily, the only visible cum on her body was the copious amount leaking from her pussy. Catcalls and requests for blowjobs came from both of the adjoining booths. Grabbing her purse, I made sure she was ready to leave and I followed her down the hallway and out the front door as quickly as she could move.

We made it past the guys in the hallway unharmed and ten minutes we were safely back in Sarahs apartment sharing a large glass of water. A few minutes after that I helped her out of her clothes and we both entered the shower.

Sarah toweled off and brushed her teeth before immediately telling me she needed to sleep. Helping her under the comforter, she passed out before I could kiss her goodnight.

I made my way back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put on some clean underwear when I noticed them sitting on the floor. Sarahs pink panties filled with the drying cum of the men who had fucked her.

Immediately my cock began to harden...

12