OxCabin

Story Info
The throuple take a weekend away in their sex cabin.
3.7k words
4.5
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane looked herself up and down in the full-length mirror. She looked amazing, the tight leather cut away corset lifted her pert breasts beautifully, with her nipples standing to attention, the corset also left her slim lower midriff on show as well. She wore a garter belt with ties running down to her stockings, covering her shapely legs. She turned in her high heels which shaped her tight buttocks well.

She turned from the mirror and strode across the bedroom of the cabin they had rented for the weekend and left through the large wooden door. Through the door was the main room, the reason for booking this cabin.

It was a large circular wooden panelled room, and it came with every sort of sex toy and accessory you could want. Jane and her husband Andy had gone away for the weekend, taking their throuple partner Ellen with them.

Jane strode into the room; Andy had his hands tied behind his back with a leather collar around his neck and nothing else on. There was a taught chain that connected the collar to a series of runners in the ceiling, limiting where he could go and holding him very upright. Across the room from him was wooden stockade in which Ellen was restrained. Her ankles were also cuffed and chained to the base of the stockade, so she was at a sharp right angle also not wearing any clothes.

Jane paused for a moment, casting an eye across the room and to see which of her two victims she wanted to play with first. Jane's eyes ran over Andy who after looking at his domineering wife was visibly getting harder. Jane smirked and decided to let him watch whilst she went to torture Ellen.

Ellen could see Andy's reaction to his wife, and she also was turned on by Jane's appearance, her heart began to race as Jane headed towards her.

As Jane reached Ellen's shackled form, she bent over and kissed her on the lips, perfectly framing her smooth shaved pussy for Andy to look at. Jane pulled back from the kiss and walked around Ellen, who could now see Andy's cock at full erection across the room.

Jane reached out to a side table behind Ellen a small leather paddle, turning back to pale white body before her she ran the paddle gently up the back of Ellen's left thigh, making her shiver in anticipation. Pulling the paddle back she whipped it forward and struck Ellen's right buttock with a large 'thwack'.

Ellen squealed as the paddle struck her backside, and again as it came down on her left butt cheek. Jane alternated which side she struck for a minute, leaving Ellen's rear completely red. Ellen was breathing very hard, she liked to be treated roughly and she could feel her pussy getting wet from the attention.

Suddenly she felt both of Jane's hands reach round her and cupping her breasts, Jane massaged them briefly before giving both nipples a sharp pinch, eliciting another squeal from the bound girl. As Ellen's squeal echoed around the room, Jane let a small, wicked smile cross her face and began to tickle Ellen's ribs.

Ellen was very ticklish and within moments was trying to buck wildly from restraints and was laughing and begging Jane to stop all at the same time.

Jane could tell that Ellen was trying to stop her but as she didn't use the safe word she continued for a full minute before stopping, leaving Ellen gasping for breath. Jane walked back behind Ellen whose arse was still red from the paddling and grabbed hold of both cheeks in her hands. Ellen gasped as Jane massaged her still sensitive bum. Then let out a loud cry as she felt Jane bite her left cheek, and then another cry as Jane bit the right cheek. The bites were sharp and unexpected and brought a small tear to Ellen's eye as she heard Jane chuckling behind her.

Jane could now see that Ellen's pussy was wet, as Ellen was getting increasingly aroused from her ministrations. Turning back to the table Jane picked up the next toys she wanted to play with. A variable O-ring with head straps and two small nipple clamps connected by a chain with a small bell on it.

Jane walked around Ellen letting one hand trail her fingernails up Ellen's spine, making her shiver again.

Ellen could see the toys in Jane's hands and trembled at what was to come.

"Open your mouth" Jane whispered,

Ellen opened her mouth and could feel the ring pushed in and the straps secured behind her head, then Jane began to turn the wheel on the side forcing Ellen's jaw as wide as she could. Jane looked down at the petite woman in front of her, shackled in position and with her mouth prised open she was a very sexy figure. Jane reached two fingers into the open mouth and ran them over Ellen's tongue, getting a slight covering of saliva.

She withdrew her hand and reached under Ellen and ran her wet fingers over and around Ellen's pert nipples, making the sensitive nubs grow even harder. Looking Ellen deep in the eye she reached down with the clamp and closed the jaws over first the right and then the left nipple.

Ellen felt Jane's fingers teasing her sensitive nipples and knew what was coming next, she felt the fiery pinch of the clamps on her nipples and cried aloud, although she could not make out any words through the O-ring. She continued to squeal as she could feel the bell pulling on the clamps as she shook from the pain in her breasts then bell gave a little tinkling sound.

Jane stood back up, she could hear Ellen still panting, her eyes closed tightly as she dealt with the pain from the clamps, a little bit of drool starting to run down her chin. Jane reached out and wiped the drool with her fingers, getting them slick in the process. She walked around the still shaking body, Ellen had a little trail running down one thigh from her leaking pussy. Jane reached the wet fingers down and began to run small little circles around Ellen's engorged clit, and then gently up and down the length of her slit. Ellen was shaking even harder now, grunting and panting around the ring, as Jane played with her pussy.

Jane was getting Ellen to the edge, she was running her fingers around the entrance to Ellen pussy but not entering her, leaving her with a real longing to be fucked but not giving the poor woman any release. Then she stepped away and stopped touching her altogether. This made Ellen cry out in dismay, being brought to the very edge of climax and then denied release.

Turning back to the table Jane picked up a small purple butt plug, walking around the stockade to Ellen's head she inserted the plug into Ellen's open mouth, slicking the toy with Ellen's saliva. Walking behind Ellen Jane reached down with one hand and spread Ellen's arse cheeks apart, and with the other, pressed the tip of the toy to Ellens tight arsehole.

Jane slowly began to push the wet toy inside Ellen's hole, Ellen groaned as the plug forced her sphincter open. Ellen then gave a little grunt, as the whole length of the plug was pushed inside her, her hole closing around the thin neck of the toy. Jane gave a few taps on the base of the plug with one finger, making Ellen's body tremble as she felt the plug move inside her.

Jane looked up at her husband across the room, his hard cock was visibly trembling, and its tip was glistening with precum.

"I think it's about time we spent some time you" Jane said, with an evil little smile playing across her face.

She stalked across the room, to the slight sound of a small bell giving an irregular tinkle. As she reached Andy's side she ran her fingernails down his torso, leaving some light red marks and pressed her body to his side.

"Did you enjoy watching that?" she purred in his ear,

"Yes mistress"

She leant down and flicked her tongue across his right nipple sending a slight shiver through his body.

She pushed her hand down his body, until she reached his cock. With one long fingernail she traced up the length of his shaft and gave a little tap on the tip.

Andy gave a groan; he was in desperate desire and receiving no release. Jane leant forward to give his ear a kiss, then kissed his neck. She reached her hand under his cock and gently massaging his balls.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Jane asked in between kissing Andy's ear and neck.

"YES!" he begged, and then gave a cry of pain. Jane had stopped massaging his balls and had gripped them tightly,

"Yes what?" she whispered

"Yes Mistress" he said pleading.

With that Jane released his balls and took hold of his cock and began to pull him towards Ellen, the collar and chain around his neck dragging the pulley along the ceiling.

As she reached Ellen Jane placed the tip of Andy's cock inside Ellen mouth,

"Time to do a job little one" Jane told Ellen, who started to bob her head up and down on Andy's cock. Andy groaned in pleasure, as Ellen began to suck on his rock-hard member. Jane reached down and grabbing Andy's arse began to push his hips into Ellen's face, making her gag as his whole length was pushed into her throat. Jane left Andy thrusting into Ellen's restrained face and went to her table of toys and picked one up. Jane could tell Andy was getting close, and just before he could get his release she pushed him back, and with a wicked little smile showed Andy her toy.

"Please no!" Andy begged, Jane laughed and stepped forward.

She reached down and grasped Andy balls, Andy closed his eyes, as his wife pulled his sack down painfully, making him cry out and then placed a scrotal clamp around his sack above his balls which bulged underneath their imprisonment.

"Now, we don't want tonight to end too early do we" Jane laughed evilly to her husband who was grimacing at the pain and the knowledge that whilst the clamp was on, he could not cum.

Almost with a cackle, Jane grabbed Andy's arse and pushed him back into Ellen's face, knowing that no matter what Ellen did Andy would not be able to finish and would be taken to new levels of desperation.

Jane looked down and could Ellen's eyes and crinkled slightly as she enjoyed seeing Andy squirming in desperation to cum but not being able to as she sucked on cock.

Jane walked back to her table of treats and picked up a strap on dildo, this one was almost double ended so that she two could get enjoyment.

She stepped into the garment and lifted it up her long legs, her own pussy was sopping wet at this point, so she pushed the dildo into herself with ease and a slight exhale of breath as this was the first contact, she had allowed herself!

She tied the straps behind her back and stepped behind Ellen who was still working on Andy's cock. Jane dribbled a little bit of a chilli lube oil on the protruding phallus, not enough that Ellen would notice immediately, but enough that spicy heat would build up soon enough and get intense and uncomfortable for the poor girl. Ellen's pussy was practically dripping at this stage and almost seemed to drag the hard dildo inside the restrained girl. Jane started to thrust hard into Ellen, pushing the dildo deep inside her, Jane could feel the dildo inside her own pussy moving as well. It wasn't long before Ellen's leg started to shake and she came hard, her whole-body writhing as her pussy tried to clamp down on the stimulus. But Jane didn't let up for a second and kept ramming her groin against Ellen's her fingers gripping Ellen's arse hard.

Ellen was still sucking on Andy's cock as the orgasm broke over her, sending waves of passion through her body. Jane was digging her nails in the flesh of Ellen's arse, and she could still feel the sharp pinch and pull of the clamps on her nipples. Jane was still fucking her hard, and Ellen could tell that she was about to cum again very soon. Her pussy which was felling hot, however kept growing in heat. Her pussy kept getting hotter, it was almost burning now, and she realised what the evil Jane had done, and began to cry out even as the next orgasm rolled over her.

Jane could hear Ellen muffled cries as she fucked the diminutive woman and was getting very close to her own orgasm. She picked up the pace, fucking Ellen hard making the dildo in Jane's own pussy jump around. Jane reached one hand up and caressed her own breast, gently pinching own nipple, bringing herself to orgasm. Slamming her groin against Ellen, she held herself there for a minute as the orgasm washed over her body. With a big sigh she stepped back from Ellen pulling the wet sex toy from inside Ellen.

Jane pulled the strap down her legs and stepped out of the harness. She was still holding the toy and walked around Ellen. She casually pushed Andy back from Ellen, his cock slathered in her spit and still hard as a nail. With Ellen's mouth still clamped open, Jane took the strap, completely soaked in Ellen's own cum, and pushed it into her mouth and tied the straps behind her head.

With the smaller woman seen to, she turned around and, still smiling she tapped the tip of Andy's cock with one fingernail to see it bounce and hear him groan. She ran her long nail the length of the top of the cock, over the tip and traced down until she met his clamped balls. She gently ran her fingers over the sensitive swollen sack as Andy almost cried in desperation. With a wicked chuckle Jane flicked one finger across his balls making him cry out in pain. Jane let out a laugh as Andy cock trembled but was still hard. She squatted down in front of her husband and lifted his cock up with one hand and started to wank him off. Jane lent forward and started kissing his bright red nut sack fully enjoying how sensitive he was.

Andy felt the red-hot lightening pain shoot through his balls and into the stomach when Jane flicked her finger across his sack but could do nothing about it. Looking down he saw an evil glint in his wife's eye as she knelt in front of him. Her small hand wrapped around his hard cock and started to beat him off even as she started placing small kisses on his restrained balls.

Jane knew that with the clamp Andy would not be able to cum and was even more sensitive. With that knowledge she wrapped her soft lips around his balls and began to suck on them.

Andy groaned; his balls hurt as Jane sucked on them even as she wanked his cock. He was so desperate to finish he was worried he would get a hernia.

Jane smiled to herself as she continued to run her hand up and down Andy's cock. She ran her tongue over his balls in her mouth making him tremble. With a popping sound she released them and stood up. Leaning in she kissed Andy deeply, whilst reached behind her husband and pulled on the cord that released his wrist bonds.

Andy's hands shot round her body and grabbed her firm buttocks, she jumped up and wrapped her legs tightly around his body with Andy supporting her weight. Jane reached down between her legs and taking hold of his hard cock, placed it at the wet entrance to her pussy. Andy didn't need any further encouragement, and thrust powerfully inside her, making Jane gasp as she felt his cock open her wet tunnel.

Jane dug her fingernails into Andy's back as he continued to fuck her, she painted into his ear.

Andy grunted as he forced the length of his hard cock deep inside Jane, he could feel his wife's thighs tight around his waist, her breasts pressing against his chest. He squeezed her tight arse, pulling her harder against his cock. He wanted to punish her for preventing his release by fucking her hard.

Ellen watched on as the couple were fucking right in front of her eyes. With the dildo clamped into her mouth all she could taste was her own cum. The smell of sex was everywhere around her and she could feel a longing starting to build in pussy again.

Jane still had the arms around Andy's neck, leaning back a little she grabbed hold of Andy's hair and pointed his head down towards her breasts.

Andy didn't need any further invitation and wilfully sucked Jane's right nipple into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over and around her small hard nipple, then sucked it through his teeth.

Jane gasped as she felt the tugging on her nipples, combined with the hard cock inside her she was getting close to serious orgasm.

Andy could feel Jane's breathing increase and could feel her squeezing him even tighter with her thighs. He reached his right hand round a little further around Jane's bum and began to run the tip of his middle finger around Jane's arsehole.

Jane felt Andy's finger teasing her ring as he continued to fuck her. She felt the orgasm building deep within her loins, as Andy's pushed his finger its full length into her bum, she felt both hey pussy and her bum clamp down involuntarily. This was all her body needed and her orgasm exploded over her. Her whole body shook her legs clamping Andy tightly, his hard cock buried it full length inside her.

Andy just held Jane as her whole shook, he could feel her legs trembling around him and her pussy pulsed and convulsed around his cock. It felt amazing, but the sack ring he was wearing prevented his climax too.

After a minute or so Jane relaxed her grip on him, and lifted herself off his hard cock, which was soaked in her juice. With her feet back on the ground she grabbed the back of Andy's neck with one hand and pulled him down into a deep kiss.

She pulled back and smiled up at him;

"It's probably time we let you have your fun, isn't it?"

With the she reached down and grabbed his cock and pulled him behind Ellen whose eyes followed them but couldn't say anything. She placed his cock at the entrance to Ellen's pussy and pushed it inside, drawing a groan from Ellen.

Andy was fucking Ellen hard, she was soaked from her previous orgasms, and he slid deep inside her without any resistance. Jane walked around the diminutive woman and crouched down in front of her. Reaching forward with one hand she gently tugged on the chain slung between Ellen's nipples making her groan into the dildo.

"Do you want me to release your breasts" Jane asked, Ellen nodded her head a little. The bell was still tinkling as Andy thrust into her and made her body shake.

Jane looked deep into Ellen's eyes and released both clips at the same time, Ellen squealed as she felt the blood rushing back into her tortured nipples and the full painful sensation was restored to her, a few small tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

Jane smiled and stood up and release the dildo from around Ellen's head, it dropped from Ellen's mouth covered in her drool.

"We're nearly finished little one, just one more job to do", Jane reached down and released the ties holding the o-clamp in Ellen's mouth and pulled it out.

It took Ellen a few seconds before she was able to close her jaw, having had it held open for so long. She grunted a particularly hard thrust from Andy cut through her other sensations.

Jane smiled and gave the small woman a kiss on the lips and then stood up and walked around her. She pushed Andy back, so his cock pulled out of Ellen. Jane reached down and grabbed the base of the butt plug inside Ellen and pulled it out, Ellen gave a squeal as the felt her arsehole stretched around the toy.

Jane pressed herself against Andy and whispered in his ear, I think you know what to do. She reached down and with one hand, pressed the tip of his cock against Ellen's small bumhole and with the other she released the scrotal clamp.

Andy forcibly thrust the whole length of his cock into Ellen's arse. She cried out at the unexpected force opening her tight tunnel. Andy was completely oblivious to the cried from Ellen as he felt full feeling return to his abused nethers. He was slamming his whole body against Ellen, as he felt the overwhelming and undeniable wave crest over him. With his hard cock deep inside Ellen, his hands grabbing onto her and pulling her back against him her came. He shot load after load of thick cum into Ellen's arse. For what felt like a full minute he emptied his balls into her.

After he finished, he pulled his now softening and sore cock from Ellen, a small trail of cum followed out of her bum and he fell into a nearby chair completely spent. Jane walked to the stocks, and released Ellen who slumped down to her knees, also spent. Jane reached down and lifted Ellen's chin and bending down gave her a deep kiss.

12