Oxygen Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done. How do you feel now?"

Rosa sits up and inspects herself.

"I feel so... naked."

"You look amazing."

Rosa makes eye contact, grinning wolfishly, and asks, "Out of ten?"

"Twelve. Possibly thirteen."

"You like me like this, then?"

Aidan's eyes are fixed on her waxed crotch.

"Want me to stay like this?" she continues.

"Would you?"

"Depends. If it keeps you this hard."

Rosa reaches across to pat the firm bulge in his shorts. "But first, I need a comfort break."

She slips herself into a fluffy robe and heads towards the bathroom.

---

Rosa flushes the toilet and looks at her reflection in the mirror, tousling her dark hair so that it cascades over her shoulders. She reaches for the handwash and squeezes out a small dollop, working it into a lather. She opens the robe and parts her legs, rubbing her hand over her crotch to make sure she's clean for him. Rosa has a plan for how it's going to play out, and she intends for her husband to be spending time down there.

Her fingers explore what he's done to her, the soft, sensitive skin now fully exposed by the lack of hair. Rosa never expected to feel like this. She rakes a nail delicately over her polished mons which sends shivers rippling through her crotch. She begins to imagine how it's going to feel when his lips touch her smooth, bare skin. She rinses and reties the robe hurriedly, checking herself one last time before she opens the door.

Aidan hasn't moved from where she left him, standing next to the massage table. She saunters over to him, her hips swaying seductively, her expression demure and polite.

"I believe you requested a massage, sir."

Aidan chuckles, seemingly unable to do anything but nod. She can see the way his eyes are roaming over her body, even as she's tucked away inside the fluffy white robe, and it gives her an illicit thrill. Her body has already rendered her husband speechless, but it doesn't matter: she's going to put his tongue to good use in a moment.

"Shoulders and back?" she continues, coming right up to him, "Or maybe you need me to work your glutes?"

When Aidan speaks, his voice is hoarse with desire. "I believe I booked the full body package."

"Of course, sir."

Rosa looks up into her husband's face, feeling his gaze on her, the lust in his eyes. Her body is reacting in kind, relishing the way that she's able to provoke this response in her man, but she keeps her expression neutral, business-like.

"You'll need to be naked for this. Would you like me to undress you, sir?"

Aidan smiles, but Rosa doesn't respond, keeping it professional. She steps closer to him, touching his chest with her fingertips. At last, she grins and leans forward, close to his ear.

"Time to set you free," she whispers, unzipping him and letting his shorts tumble to the ground.

She slides his underwear off, wrapping her hand around his liberated manhood, leaving him naked from the waist down. She rakes her fingernails down his shaft and across his balls. Aidan's scrotum contracts with the sensation as his body reacts involuntarily to his wife's expert touch. She pauses.

"Tell me something though, Aidan. If I had won the bet, would you be the one waxed and naked now?"

Aidan doesn't reply, lost in the sensations she was providing him as she teases and caresses his cock.

"I just wonder what this," she strokes his shaft again, "Would look like if I'd have waxed you instead. I wonder what it would feel like to have my lips trace over your pink, hairless skin. Would you like it? Would you stay like that for me, if I asked?"

Aidan gathers his senses. "But you lost the bet, babe. Now it's time for the rest."

"Certainly, sir."

Rosa pulls his t-shirt off to leave him standing completely naked over her. His cock stands proud, engorged with his need for her and she feels a thrill in her core: she's physically dominated by his bulk but delighting in being in control, all at the same time. She picks up the bottle of massage oil from the tray.

"Lie down on your front please."

Aidan climbs onto the massage table, wriggling to get his erection comfortable as he lies down on his stomach. Part of Rosa wants to jump on top of him now, stripping out of the robe and running her hands over his muscled back and over his defined buttocks, but she holds back.

"Let's start at the feet," she says, and begins to dribble the unscented oil onto his body.

She spreads the oil over the back of his thighs, repositioning his legs so they are slightly parted. She can see his scrotum nestled in the crack and wonders again how it would look if she'd waxed it. For some reason, imagining his balls as a smooth pink pillow sends a shiver of anticipation through her; if only the bet had gone the other way, she muses.

Her hands are slick with the oil now and she begins at his feet, massaging the arches, working her thumbs into the flesh. Aidan flinches, ticklish, but then straightens his legs out again and she resumes, wrapping her fingers around his heels and beginning to work on his Achilles tendon before digging into the firm muscle of his calves. She glances up his body, but her husband is already in a world of his own, enjoying the way her hands move over his skin. Rosa digs her thumbs in, searching for knots and hears a sharp intake of breath.

"Still with us, sir? Not drifting off?"

"Uh huh."

"Good."

Rosa applies more oil to his lower body, working her hands over his quads.

"A bit of tension here. Do you mind if I go a little deeper?"

"No."

Rosa rolls her sleeves up and lowers her elbow to Aidan's thigh, working the knob of her elbow into the tight flesh. She burrows into the area between the top of his thigh and his buttock, feeling the tendon there. Smiling to herself, her elbow works its way inward, pressing and grinding his cheek. She knows what's beneath the layer of muscle, what it will do to him as she kneads his prostate. Aidan groans and she knows she's found her target.

"You're really stiff here."

She breaks off, watching as his buttocks clench after the removal of the stimulus. He shifts his hips and Rosa smiles to herself, knowing that she's got him rock hard. She brings her elbow down onto his other thigh and repeats the process, grinding into his thigh and then up between his legs until she's massaging the same spot again.

"Rosa," he mumbles.

"Sorry sir, is that uncomfortable?"

"Uh, no. It's... uh... I...."

Rosa removes her elbow, rubbing her palms up the insides of his thighs, her fingers curving around to explore the gap between his legs. She parts the cleft of his buttocks with her thumbs, revealing the puckered star of his rear entrance. Aidan's fully relaxed now, allowing his wife's hands to explore him. She lets her thumb slide down between his buttocks, brushing over his opening. He reacts, his buttocks clenching powerfully, trapping her thumb in place. She wiggles it, but he rotates his hips as if to pull away from her. Rosa can feel the ridges of his sphincter beneath her oiled thumb tip and for a moment she's tempted to push inside him even as he resists. She feels the wetness between her legs and is surprised by how shallow her breathing has become, contemplating violating her husband's opening.

Instead, she pulls away, her palms smoothing over the solid orbs of his cheeks, down between his legs, working her fingers around his scrotum until she can feel the base of his rigid shaft, trapped under his body. Delicately, she cups his balls and hears Aidan sigh.

Rosa is wet now, her body signalling its eagerness to move on to the next phase, but instead she dribbles the oil over her husband's contoured back, working her hands up his spine until she reaches his neck. She kneads his shoulders, giving him respite from her ministrations, but she knows what she'll find underneath him.

"Time to do your front, sir."

Aidan rolls over and his rigid cock springs into the air. His tip is a dark purple colour, engorged with blood. Her body reacts to the sight of his manhood, standing thick and proud and it's a few moments before she notices her husband staring at her. The look on his face is plain to see: he wants her to attend to his erection, fulfilling the terms of the bet. He's as ready as she is to push forward to the next stage of the massage. Rosa has other plans though. Yes. Stick to the plan.

She walks around to the head of the table, leaning forward over her husband's upside-down face. She drizzles his pectorals and shoulders with oil, glancing down at his expression. Aidan's no longer smiling. His eyes lock on hers and she feels the pull of her own desires, a base instinct to mount him and feel him inside her. Instead, she begins to press her hands against his shoulders, working over his chest, feeling the frictionless flow of her skin against his.

Aidan's nipples are two tiny, hard points beneath her palms as she presses into him in long strokes that begin at his shoulder and end in the rippling lines of his abdomen. She leans over him, the next stroke pushing further, leaving a trail of slickness all the way down to the border of his pubic hair. She feels movement beneath her as Aidan's head rises up to nuzzle into her fluffy robe, searching for her naked flesh. His arms reach up, but she pushes down on his shoulders, smoothing her hands along his arm, holding his arms by his side in a clear signal.

Leaning back, she reaches into the folds of her robe and pulls, just enough to expose the perfect, modest orbs of her breasts, and she bends forward again, running her palms down the oiled, contoured landscape of her husband's torso until she feels his warm breath against the skin of her bosom. Rosa pauses, fingers spreading out to probe the tantalising v-shape of his oblique muscle, following its line down into his crotch.

Rosa feels soft lips against the underside of her breast, and she pulls back slightly, positioning her nipple over Aidan's waiting mouth as she runs her hands over his stomach. He makes her wait, a subtle power game as her fingers stroke down his body again, but always stopping short of the base of his shaft. Finally he relents, taking her nipple fully into his mouth, his tongue teasing her hard tip, sending delightful shivers all the way down her body to her throbbing clit.

In response, she reaches forward, slipping her fingertips through his hair until she encircles the root of his shaft. She squeezes delicately, feeling rather than hearing the moan from her husband, his mouth still filled with her nipple, his groan vibrating through her soft flesh. She pulls, back, running her hands over his chest, then massaging his shoulders. She looks down at his upturned face, seeing how badly he needs her to continue. She unties the robe and lets it slip to the floor, leaning over him again but now completely naked.

More exposed now, she thinks, than ever before, as she sees the blank area between her legs. She knows that she wants his mouth there, licking and sucking her like her was sucking her breast. She dribbles out more of the oil, pooling it in the recess of his belly button until thin rivulets of the clear fluid begin to spill among the contours of his abdomen. Aidan's head raises again, his mouth seeking out her other nipple this time, applying suction until she's hard and full. Rosa relishes the sensation, enjoying the ripples of pleasure his mouth is sending deep into her core. Her thighs press together in anticipation and she feels the moisture down there, ready for him.

Silently, she climbs onto the table, lowering herself until the soft, yielding flesh of her breast is pressing into Aidan's face. Her hands slide forward, spilling the oil over his abdomen, and her body follows, her breasts pressing against his chest as she feels Aiden's lips delivering kisses down her body. Rosa slides her body over his oiled bulk, enraptured by the friction of his firm, muscled torso against her skin, closer and closer to his rigid erection.

Her taut body is now slick with oil as well, making her breasts shine. She pulls back, sliding up his body before pushing down again in a slow sensual rhythm. Each time, she ventures closer to his crotch, teasing him, her own crotch sliding closer to his waiting mouth. She slides back down him, frictionless now, the only sound being the wet slopping noise of oiled skin on skin, her hands caressing his inner thighs as she brings her face close to his straining manhood. She waits, her breath tantalising his purple tip.

This time, there is no hesitation on Aidan's part. She feels his lips brush against her folds as his tongue dips deeper, searching out her entrance. She squirms with pure delight at the feeling of his soft tongue worming its way into her. Rosa holds her crotch steady above him, allowing his mouth to roam over her hairless crotch. Aidan begins to explore her, peppering her newly-exposed flesh with delicate kisses in such a sensual way that Rosa thinks she might be able to climax just from that touch.

She's so sensitive that each kiss is magnified, feeling deeper, more thrilling, driving her need further and further. By the time his tongue seeks out her clit, Rosa has to pull away for fear of tipping over the edge. She hears a deep, rich laugh from between her legs as Aidan makes contact again, craning his neck to follow her pussy as she moves. His hands come up, grasping her bottom and she knows she's trapped, pinned in place with that merciless tongue working its way into her.

Rosa wraps her hand around Aidan's shaft, directing his head towards her lips and she pushes down, taking his manhood inside her. She feels her husband reciprocate, burying his face between her legs, invading her entrance with his tongue as his chin massages her hood. Rosa's body contracts at his onslaught, unable to escape the waves of pleasure, but Aidan doesn't relent.

In response, Rosa bobs down onto his cock, slipping him in as far as she can manage, feeling the veins and contours of his manhood sliding against her tongue. But it's no use, she can't concentrate, the attentions of her husband's mouth have replaced any plan she had with an abiding need to orgasm. She feels the heat build within her and surrenders to it, letting Aidan stoke and tease her until it becomes unbearable.

She knows that she's moaning loudly, even as she draws him into her mouth again, gagging herself with his manhood. Rosa closes her eyes and abandons herself, sliding over the edge into climax, pressing her crotch down hard onto her husband's face, feeling the desperate motions of his tongue within her, forcing her to cum again, the feeling sweeping through her in waves as she gasps around the intrusion in her mouth. Her mind goes blank and she slips into a world of pink softness as the ecstasy overwhelms her.

Somewhere on the edge of awareness, some time later, she feels hands moving. Aidan is lifting her up; she can feel his breath against her pussy. Her lips are still wrapped around his shaft, but she's not moving anymore. She feels his cock pulse insistently in her mouth, a reminder that Aidan also needs release.

Rosa draws herself up onto her hands and knees, then turns around until she's straddling her husband's chest, facing him. She looks down at his face, slick with massage oil and her juices, as she feels her pulse begin to slow again and her breathing return to its regular cadence. She smiles.

"Will that be all, sir?"

Aidan blinks, frowning. "Uh, no. I think...."

Rosa laughs, her breasts jiggling with the effort.

"You want something else?"

"Yeah."

Rosa goes down on her elbows, nuzzling her husband's slick neck before looking him in the eyes.

"Did sir want a happy ending?"

Aidan breathes out, nodding. She can see how desperate she's made him. She studies his face for a moment, before frowning.

"Oh," she says, "That wasn't added to the booking."

"What?"

Rosa smiles again, slyly, before replying, "Full body massage. No mention of a happy ending. I mean, I'm well aware of...."

Her hand snakes around behind her, wrapping around his rigid shaft. She feels him pulse in her fingers, so desperate to cum.

"Those services are extra."

Aidan surveys her expression, and she can see him working out how to play this. Rosa's hand begins to stroke languidly up and down his shaft. She couldn't ever recall feeling his cock so full and rigid in her hand.

Aidan's face breaks into a smile.

"Put it on my tab."

"Certainly, sir."

Rosa slides her body down his until she feels his erection between her buttocks. She raises her hips.

"Cash or credit?"

"I don't fucking care. I just...."

She forestalls him by bearing down, pressing his tip between her folds and sliding him into her. She grins mischievously.

"We have a number of additional extras," Rosa murmurs, her voice low and sultry, "Did you tick the breeding option, sir?"

Aidan laughs as she can feel the vibration transferred through her groin into her tummy.

"Oh yes, I definitely ticked that option. I'm intending to breed you."

"Excellent choice, sir. I very much enjoy being bred."

In response, Rosa begins to rise and fall on him, doing the work and controlling the pace. She can tell that Aidan is already close to his limit, so she bears down on him, taking him fully inside her. She begins to rock her hips, denying him the sensation he needs while she grinds her clit against his pubic bone, building herself back up to climax. Rosa clenches inside and sees the look of delight on her husband's face as he feels her muscles contract around his cock. She knows her motions won't be enough to stimulate him, but she needs to get back to the edge. She wants desperately to cum in time with her husband.

Aidan's hands are travelling over her body and she can feel the slickness of oiled skin as he begins to move beneath her. His fingers encircle her breasts and he draws a stiff nipple up to his mouth. Aidan pauses, looking up at her, and then clamps down, sucking hard and sending a spasm of pleasure through her body. Her toes curl and she closes her eyes, grinding harder as she feels his cock pulse deep inside her, insistently.

Aidan's hand takes her other breast, rubbing the engorged nipple through his thumb and forefinger. He squeezes, and Rosa feels his grip ignite the flame in her core. She begins to rise up off his cock, but Aidan's hips are moving now, driving into her. Rosa pushes down, meeting him halfway, the only sound in the room being the slick slapping of skin on skin as they power towards their mutual climax.

Aidan's mouth breaks free of her breast. He's breathing hard now, his abdominal muscles rippling under her as he buries himself inside her. Rosa flops down, nuzzling her husband's neck, her dark hair cascading softly over her face as she begins to groan. She knows what's coming, she can feel his spasms within her. Rosa closes her eyes, letting her world contract to nothing more than the feeling of the man she loves moving inside her as his rhythm becomes forceful, irregular. She feels him swell and suddenly he's cumming, spurting deep inside her. She squeals as she tips over the edge, shuddering around him and on top of him with her own climax. His powerful arms wrap around her in a vice-like grasp, pulling her into him and she rides the waves of her orgasm, feeling him pumping his seed into her.

It is a long time before either of them move, glistening with oil and sweat, their torsos heaving as the last echoes of their shared orgasm ripple through their bodies. Eventually, Rosa slides off her husband, finding her footing on the polished wooden floor. She cups her hand to her newly-waxed crotch to stem the flow of his cum as it begins to leak out of her.

"That felt like three weeks' worth," she breathes. "I'm overflowing."

Aidan swings off the table and scoops his wife up in his arms, carrying her through the door and depositing her gently onto the crisp white bedsheets. He folds her legs up to her chin and she hugs her legs.