Oxygen Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liked that, huh?" Aidan remarks.

"No. Why?"

"You have a tell."

"Do not. What is it?"

"The way your tits jiggle when you get excited. Or are you just trying to distract me?"

"Play. Let's see what you got."

In answer, Aidan flips over his cards, showing a pair of kings. Rosa's heart races.

"Now I get to throw away," Aidan reminds her.

She'd forgotten he still had his third round to play. He keeps the kings and deals three more cards, face up. A six, then an ace. Aidan picks the next card and looks at it.

"Wait here," he says.

"Why? Just show me the card!"

But Aidan is already walking past her to the door. With his open hand, he places the card on the skin of her cleavage. She looks down. A king. Three of a kind. She turns, but Aidan is already gone.

Rosa has to wait a couple of minutes, leaning up against the kitchen table, arms folded defensively over her pert breasts, looking down at herself. She feels utterly naked without pubic hair, waiting for Aidan to unveil his surprise. She hears a noise and looks up.

Aidan is standing in the doorway, rustling a white delivery satchel.

"I ordered this a while back. Seems like the opportune moment."

She watches him rip the white parcel open. He empties the contents into his hands and tosses the empty parcel theatrically over his shoulder. Her eyes go from his hands to his face. He's grinning, but predatorially, like he's a step ahead and Rosa has nowhere to run. He shakes the garment out, letting it unfurl from his fingers. It's a black nylon body stocking.

"Oh, no way. You can just get...."

"Ah ah," Aidan interjects, shaking the material gently so that it ripples. "Rules."

"When did you think you were gonna give me that?"

"I can hear you talking, but can't see you doing."

He holds it up against her body. She can feel the sheer material against her breasts and arms.

"Reckon I got the fit just right."

Aidan presses the garment against her, appraising it. Rosa doesn't move. She's seething inside, astonished that her husband would make her wear such a thing. She can see that the crotch is cut out, which somehow makes it even worse.

"Don't you like it?" Aidan asks, acting like she's hurt his feelings.

"Like it? It's practically pornographic."

"Let me be the judge of that. Go on, put it on."

There's something in Aidan's tone. It's not a request, it's an instruction. She can see something surfacing in his eyes, something primal. She wants to tell him to get fucked, but the words catch in her throat. Instead, the silence drags out. Aidan isn't backing down, but neither is Rosa.

Aidan sinks to his knees in front of her and Rosa is caught off guard, wondering what he's doing. She watches him wrap one of his strong hands around her ankle and lift her foot off the floor. She shifts her bodyweight to counter him, but Aidan's arm muscles lock, holding her foot in place and reminding her just how strong he is. He begins to feed the stocking material over her foot and then lets her win, but it's too late now. Her foot is wrapped in nylon and he's pulling the rest of the material up her calf. His hands go to the other ankle and lift. Rosa contemplates fighting it, but he's already slipped her foot into the nylon. He drops her foot back to the floor again.

Rosa watches, unmoving, as Aidan shimmies the sheer fabric up her body, wrapping her legs in shiny black nylon. He tugs the material up over her bottom and she feels the sheer fabric lifting and shaping the curves of her backside. He pulls the body stocking up to envelope her waist and Rosa can feel its tightness against her skin, everywhere except for between her legs and the crease of her bottom. Somehow it makes her feel even more naked to be exposed like that.

Aidan stands up, taking one of her arms from over her breasts and threading it into the sleeve. Rosa doesn't resist, watching his face as he delicately and gently dresses her in the slinky black material. He feeds her other arm through the waiting sleeve and tugs the stocking up to cover her breasts. Without saying a word, he grasps her shoulders and turns her around. Rosa hears the zip closing and feels the body stocking tighten around her chest, constricting her breasts and shaping them into soft, delightful cleavage. His hand stops at her neck, and she's dressed.

"There," Aidan breathes, his lips close to her ear, "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

He doesn't turn her around again, and she's unwilling to move, but Rosa feels Aidan press his chest up against her back, his bulge nestling in the cleft between her buttocks. A hand presses lightly at her throat before sliding down her body, circling a nipple and then squeezing gently, sending wonderful sparks down into her clit. He knows what he's doing.

The hand traces over the sheer nylon encasing her gorgeous body until it comes to rest in the open area just above her clit, pressing gently on the waxed skin of her mons. His lips brush the inside of her neck.

"You look so hot," he murmurs in her ear.

Aidan's fingers slip down, applying light pressure to her hood, rubbing the hardening nub within. Rosa's breath quickens in response as she begins to enjoy the sensation of her husband's powerful hand on her body. The finger slides further down, tracing her slit. She feels a second finger and then she's parted, exposing her moistening entrance. A fingertip toys around the edge of her hole. Rosa moans.

The hand is withdrawn, leaving her senses reeling. She turns quickly to face her husband.

"What?"

Aidan's grinning. "Ready to go again?"

Rosa is quite breathless. Aidan's fingers have built up a heat within her. She blinks, trying to focus.

"You're just trying to make me lose the next hand."

"Better not," he cautions, ominously. "You really need to concentrate."

"I'm already in this," Rosa replies, looking down her nylon-enclosed body. Her nipples are swollen, forming hard peaks in the sleek material. "What's next?"

Aidan hesitates. "Would you like to see what we're playing for?"

"Yes. I want to see. I wanna know what I stand to lose."

In reply, Aidan just nods and leaves the room. Rosa closes her eyes, feeling the dampness in her exposed crotch, then feeling of the nylon pulled tight over her skin, lifting and shaping her curves. Aidan had planned this all, and now she's stuck on the ride with no way to get off. Despite the dread, her pussy tingles at the thought of whatever he's planned for her next.

Aidan reappears after a few seconds with both hands behind his back, grinning smugly.

"Sure you wanna see? High stakes."

"Show me," she hisses.

His hands move quickly, depositing the next item on the table: a thick coil of rope.

"What?" Rosa gasps, astonishment showing on her face.

"Borrowed from the gym."

"You... uh. You gonna use that on me?"

"Only if you lose the next hand."

"Rope isn't clothing."

"I said I get to dress you, and you agreed. You didn't specify it had to be clothing."

"I didn't think you wanted to tie me up!" Rosa blurts out, her voice raised.

Aidan folds his arms. "Ready to play?" he asks, coolly, "Or do you want to say the magic words and get out of the bet?"

Rosa looks from her husband to the coil of rope and back again, feeling suddenly out of her depth. She takes a few steadying breaths.

"I didn't know you wanted to do this to me," she says, quietly now.

"You seemed to like it in the gym, when I had you bent over."

"Uh, but that was different."

As if to answer her, Aidan reaches out boldly and strokes her pussy lips. Rosa nearly flinches at the unbidden gesture, as if he didn't need her permission to touch her so intimately. She feels a flush of shame, knowing that her body is betraying her. She wants out, but her pussy has other ideas. Worse, now her husband knows how aroused all this is making her.

"You still seem to be interested," he remarked casually. "So, let's deal. Eyes on the prize."

Rosa can feel the moment slipping away from her. He has her reeling, dressed in a crotchless body stocking and so very horny. He's already laying out the cards without waiting for her response. Aidan picks up his five and looks at her, questioningly. Rosa hesitates for a moment, but then finds herself picking up her cards, accepting the fact that she's playing the next round, accepting the fact that if she loses, her husband will tie her up. Part of her wants to throw the cards down and storm off; another part of her only cares about the delicious ache in her groin. Somehow, she's being brainwashed by the game, her ability to object is evaporating in the haze of her arousal.

She surveys her hand and her face crumples. Despondent, she drops all five cards onto the table.

"Tough deal?" Aidan asks, conversationally. He deals her five more cards then looks at his hand, choosing to replace only one. Rosa looks at her options. Queen high. Disgusted, she drops four. Aidan drops just one again, the same one he picked up, suggesting he was happy with the rest of his hand. Maddeningly, she's unable to read his expression. His only giveaway is how painfully erect his manhood is within his underwear. Rosa looks at the cards in her hand again: still nothing better than a queen, and she knows that Aidan has held onto four cards. Out of the corner of her eye, she can see the rope and knows that she needs a spectacular hand to avoid being tied up with it, so in desperation she lays all five down. There must be something in the pack. There has to be. Aidan sees this and smiles as he deals Rosa her final five cards without comment. A single king. Her stomach churns and her eyes flick up to her husband.

Aidan carefully places each of his cards face up on the table. A two, a six, a four, a seven. Aidan turns the last card over. An ace.

"What?" Rosa hisses. "You had nothing! What the fuck?"

She realises she's been played, and the anger wells up inside her. Aidan ignores it and begins to uncoil the rope.

"Oh you bastard. Don't you dare," she spits, "You tricked me."

Aidan walks around the table to stand behind her. He kneels down between her legs.

"That wasn't fair. I'm done with this shit!"

"Then you know what the words are," says Aidan from behind her.

His fingers wrap around her ankles, digging into the sheer black material as he pulls her legs apart. She wants to resist, but her feet are sheathed in nylon and slip easily on the wooden floor. Head down, she watches dumbly as his hands begin to coil the rope around one of her ankles and then the table leg. Too late, she realises what he means to do. He tugs the rope sharply and her leg is held firmly in place against the table. A couple more turns of rope and she is secured in place.

He repeats the process with her other ankle, quickly and efficiently, until she is spread, helpless, with both ankles secured to the legs of the table and no longer able to close her legs.

"Aidan," she gasps, "What are you doing to me?"

"Bet's a bet, Rosa," is all he says as he stands up and walks back around to the other side of the table. She's trying to understand his plan, when he ducks down under the table again. When he stands back up, the loose end of the rope is in his hands.

"Arms out, babe."

Rosa doesn't move. In reply, Aidan leans across the table and grasps her by her wrists, pulling her forward until she over-balances and topples forward onto the table, arms out in front of her. Dumbly, she watches as Aidan winds the rope between her wrists, loop after loop, pulling until her arms are straight out in front of her, held in place, pinning her in place over the table. Rosa feels the fight drain out of her and rests her forehead on the cool wood.

She hears Aidan circling her and can imagine how she looks to him. She's splayed open and bound in place, bottom sticking up in the air, pussy completely vulnerable. Even wearing the sheer nylon body stocking, she feels completely exposed. Aidan's hand settles on her bottom. He squeezes her firm flesh lightly.

"So," she says, trying to keep her voice calm and level, "Are you gonna fuck me now?"

She waits for Aidan to reply, but all she can hear are his footsteps as he walks around her helpless body.

"I'd like to, but I can't."

"Please Aidan, no more games."

"I'm serious. I've still got my underpants on."

"What more do you want?" she hisses. "I don't have anything else to play for. I can't even hold the fucking cards."

"Let's play a simpler version. Just the one card."

"And what if I lose this time?"

"This."

Rosa raises her head from the table so she can see what he has in his hand. Aidan is crouched down so that his face is at her eye level. In his hand he's holding her panties. She knows where they'll go. She can imagine how they will taste. His eyes are bright and intense; she wants to call his bluff, but she's not sure that he isn't bluffing.

Without asking, he picks the first two cards off the deck. He licks the back of one and presses it against his forehead without looking at it. He licks the back of the second one and presses it against hers, holding it so she can't see its face value.

"Simplest poker game there is. You can see my card, I can see yours, but we have no idea what our own cards are. All you have to do is pick whether your card is lower or higher than mine."

"I don't understand. What?"

The card stuck to Aidan's forehead is the seven of clubs.

"Rosa, is yours lower or higher than mine? Aces high."

Rosa feels drained, her body stretched by the ropes, her core still aching with need, her focus shattered by Aidan's uncharacteristic behaviour. Just pick. Higher or lower.

"Higher," she gasps.

Her head sinks back down to the table. She feels her card flutter off her forehead, landing in front of her eyes. The nine of diamonds.

Aidan stands up in front of her and slides his underwear down his legs, letting his manhood rise unencumbered. Her eyes track his movements as he slowly circles around the table to stand behind her. There is a moment of silence and a sudden pressure on her pussy lips. She feels herself yield and the head of Aidan's cock slips into her entrance. Her eyes close with relief.

Aidan withdraws and she can feel his tip stroking her pussy lips, up and down. She waits until the end of the downward stroke and tries to push back, to take him inside her, but she's too firmly tied. Her hips wriggle ineffectively. A hand settles on her bottom, pressing down, pinning her crotch in place.

"No, Rosa."

He's acting like he did in the rape fantasy, detached and coolly in control, and once again she feels the humiliation of being wide open and helpless, unable to enjoy even the most basic ability to draw her husband's cock inside her. Despite herself, she can feel the spark of a burning need deep inside her core, an ache to be penetrated and filled.

"Just do it," she mutters, "Stop toying with me."

The sensations in her crotch change. She can feel just the head of his cock, dipping into her and pulling out. Not enough to trigger her fulfillment, but enough to send little shivers of pleasure through her body. A fingertip searches beneath her clit hood, gently peeling it back and beginning to circle her hardened nub. She clenches involuntarily as a wave of pleasure washes through her. He's got her right on the edge already, and it's not just from the way he's touching her. It's her predicament, how she's tied, what she's been dressed in, the look of ownership in her husband's eyes. Rosa has never completely given in to anyone, but she feels herself doing it now. It appals her even as it begins to tip her over the brink.

"No, Rosa," Aidan says again, withdrawing.

"Please Aidan, do it. Fuck me. I'm ready for you."

Rosa says it without thinking. It sounds dangerously close to begging, and there's a part of her that's shocked that she's gone so far.

Then she feels the pressure of two fingers splaying her labia open and the soft touch of something else between them. The warm intrusion opens her and pushes in, inch by inch, until Aidan is filling her completely. Rosa groans with the satisfaction of being entered. Aidan's cock twitches, sending a pulse of pleasure through her, making her moan again.

"You like that?"

Rosa doesn't answer. Her head is pressed against the table and her eyes are screwed tightly closed, focusing on the feeling of him finally inside her. He withdraws, and she feels emptied as his tip finally slips out of her. The fingers still have her splayed though. Aidan pushes into her again, faster this time, making sure she feels the force of his need.

"I've been looking forward to this ever since you lost the bra," Aidan murmurs.

"All you had to do was throw a hand," Rosa sighs in return, her focus on the wonderful friction of her husband's manhood entering her and sliding back out in a slow, sensual cadence.

She feels his cock twitch and realises he's laughing.

"I tried, Rosa, I really did. But you had the worst luck I've ever seen."

"Fuck you," she breathes, but there's no vitriol in her voice. She's way past the point of banter.

"No, Rosa, fuck you. Right now."

With that, Aidan begins to pick up the pace, driving harder into her. She is lost in the sensation, tugging on her bindings to try and change position, to get a better angle. But Aidan's hand is still on her bottom, pushing her down against the table. It's impossible.

Suddenly Aidan changes his angle and she feels his head rubbing against her g-spot. The change is irresistible, lighting a fire inside her. She feels a deep tightening and knows that her orgasm is close. Her pussy walls clamp down on his shaft of their own accord, her tell-tale to Aidan. Rosa finds herself praying that Aidan doesn't pull out and prolong the teasing. She needs him to finish in her, right now.

Aidan leans forward, bearing down on her, his hands now sliding under her body to grasp her breasts through the nylon. He begins to slam into her, his balls slapping against her skin. She can hear the scratch of the table shifting across the floor with every powerful stroke, but Rosa doesn't care. She wants it harder, she wants to feel her man pounding into her, she wants to feel Aidan lose control.

Aidan's breath hisses loud and warm across her back, and she can feel the sweat from her body begin to soak into the sheer nylon body stocking. Her man's body is rigid, pressed against hers. She can feel his stomach muscles tense and contract as he buries himself inside her, each thrust transforming into a wave of ecstasy through her, building up and up to her release.

Then at last she orgasms, her pussy clenching him even as he continues to slide in and out of her. Aidan doesn't stop, still grinding into her for a few more strokes before she feels him quiver with his own release. He drives into her again, filling her with each stroke until she can feel it, his cum, bubbling out of her. His cock comes to rest at last, deep in her, and she feels the weight of his body lift off hers, the sudden chill of air on sweat all down her back.

Rosa realises that her fists are clenched so tightly that her nails are digging into her palms, and her wrists ache from how hard she's pulling against her bindings. She doesn't care. He is still inside her, and the sensation of it is radiating a warm glow all through her body. Aidan had surprised her tonight, but Rosa realises that her feelings have changed. She had been able to give him something that drove him mad with passion. All it took was a body stocking and a length of rope, and she had become his fantasy.

Aidan withdraws and a few moments later, Rosa feels the rope around her ankles falling loose. She can move her arms again, even though her wrists are still tied, but she doesn't stand up. Instead, she waits patiently for Aidan to unthread the rope around her wrists, freeing her. As she stands up, she feels the ache in her spine from being held in the bent-over position, but Aidan's hand is there, massaging her stiff muscles. She turns and kisses him deeply.