Oxygen Games Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, curled up together in bed, they are naked and only covered by a single sheet. She can feel the heat of his body, knows that he's still painfully erect. She kisses his neck.

"Are you going to be able to get to sleep like that?" she asks, softly.

"Eventually," he groans.

"I'm going to make sure it's worth it when I let you out."

"As you keep saying."

Rosa plants another little kiss.

"Thank you for tonight. I had fun."

"I know, I heard."

"I'm sorry you didn't get to have any."

Aidan grunts. "I could have. You just had to unlock me."

"Oh babe, but what's the use in that? You need to stay locked up all weekend, remember."

When he doesn't respond, she kisses his neck again. Her hand slips around his waist to grip his cage, conscious of the unencumbered space between her own legs, his imprisonment versus her freedom.

"Am I making it too hard for you?"

"Don't ask fucking stupid questions."

Rosa knows she shouldn't do it but she can't help herself, as she strokes the metal cage, feeling her thumb brushing against the swollen flesh of his manhood bulging between the bars. She kisses his neck again and feels him squirm.

"Looks like you're very stiff in that little cage. I hope it's not too much for you."

"If it was, would you let me out?"

"No. I'm kinda getting used to seeing you all packaged up like this."

---

Aidan becomes aware of an uncomfortable pressure stirring him from sleep. He rolls over onto his front, thinking he'll alleviate it but instead is greeted with a spike of pain. His eyes flicker open and he rolls quickly onto his back again.

"Morning babe," Rosa says, close to his ear. He turns to see her beautiful face, smiling at him.

Realisation creeps back. Same as yesterday: his morning wood compressed and denied by the metal cage. Fuck.

"How long you been awake?" he asks.

"Oh, about twenty minutes."

"And you've just been lying there watching me?"

"Uh huh. Well, watching bits of you."

It's warm and they only have a single sheet on the bed. He can feel the folds of the cotton against his naked skin. Rosa is naked too, lying on her side with her head propped up on one arm, her long dark hair cascading in an untidy tangle onto the white linen. The sheet is pulled up just above her breasts; she looks gorgeous, which isn't helping. Trapped in the cage, compressed, all he can think about is the softness of her skin and what it would feel like to roll on top of her and slowly dip his manhood into her silky, waiting entrance. Aidan grinds his teeth together.

Rosa's hand is resting softly on the white fabric between them. He watches her reach out to pat the hard mound hidden under the sheet between his legs.

"I was watching the little hill rise up in the sheets," she confesses, breezily, "I knew it'd wake you up at some point."

Aidan groans in frustration. "Rosa, this has been fun and all, but let's put the bet aside for once. You have to let me out."

She grins impishly, and replies, "Then let's get you out."

Aidan stares at her for a second, trying to read the intentions behind her cute little smile. He's losing the fight to control his cock: she looks so sexy, and she's dangling the prospect of release. He's completely filling the cage now. Rosa swings off the bed.

"C'mon," she calls over her shoulder. Aidan is treated to a view of her perfect body: naked, enticing.

Puzzled, Aidan follows her out of the bedroom. It's possible that she's done the calculations again and decided that during the day on Sunday was the right time and they shouldn't wait until the night. Aidan's cock becomes painfully engorged in its confines at the idea of being put to immediate use.

Rosa leads him into the bathroom and turns the shower on. Without a word, she pulls him into the little cubicle and stands on her tiptoes to kiss him on the lips. He can feel her hands travelling over her body.

"Wash me first?" she asks.

He notices that she steps out of the stream of water, skin glistening, and waits for him to begin to apply the bodywash to her skin. Aidan works diligently, working his way down her neck, to her shoulders and then down her arms, just the way that he knows she likes it. When that's done, she folds her arms behind her back, which forces her breasts out, ready for his attention. She hasn't touched his cock cage yet, though.

Aidan applies the soap to her pert, firm breasts, working the rich lather over her golden skin. He takes his time, even though he can feel himself straining in his captivity. He wants this to be right. Rosa is making killer eye contact. He knows she wants to be fucked.

Aidan runs his soapy hands down to her waist, beginning to soap her thighs but steering clear of her crotch. He kneels down in the shower and rubs the soft bubbles into her flesh, working his way down each of her legs, feeling the well-defined muscles under her skin. His hands drift up her inner thighs and he begins to work the soap around her pussy, but still not touching it. He's teasing her.

Aidan brings his lips close to Rosa's pussy and stops. He can see that her breathing is faster now, and he can smell the scent of her arousal. Aidan kisses her pussy lips and stands up.

"Turn around, let's do your back."

Rosa hesitates for a moment, about to say something, but Aidan just smiles and waits patiently. Aidan's eyes travel down his wife's body, slick and white with soap foam. He can't wait to be free and bury his uncaged member deep inside her. Rosa turns and presents her back for washing.

Aidan smooths more bodywash over her shoulder blades, leaning close so he can breathe into her ear.

"You enjoying this?"

"Uh... yes."

"Am I getting you all hot?"

"Like you wouldn't believe."

"More to come."

Aidan runs his hands down his wife's back, massaging bodywash into the perfect orbs of her buttocks. Her hands are still clasped behind her and now she reaches backwards until she makes contact with his cage. He feels her cup his balls with one hand and begin to run the fingers of her other hand over the steel bars. She's tugging gently, toying with his manhood and keeping him painfully aroused.

Rosa spins around to face him, close enough to kiss, and leans in to rub her shining, frictionless body against him. She wraps her arms around his neck and begins to grind her crotch against the cock cage, sending little spasms of discomfort when she pushes his trapped shaft back into his groin. Her lips find his and she slides her tongue into his mouth.

Rosa continues to grind, rubbing her swollen clit over the steel bars. Her breathing becomes quicker and with a growing sense of anguish, Aidan realises what she's doing.

"What about me?" he pleads.

Rosa is lost in the sensation now, her soapy, naked body sliding against his, her pussy rubbing against his cock cage with increasing urgency.

"Aren't you going to release me?"

Rosa gasps and Aidan knows she's close. He can feel the heat of her pussy, the moisture of her slit, through the bars of his cage as she rubs herself against the metal frame.

"I will, I promise. Just let... ooh... fuck... let me finish. Uhnn."

Rosa's motion is forceful now as she takes her pleasure from his caged manhood, brushing herself against him in long, urgent strokes. A groan rips from her throat and he feels her nails dig into his back as she orgasms powerfully.

"Now me? Please babe. C'mon. Please."

Aidan knows he sounds like a little kid, but he's desperate. Having just watched his own wife pleasure herself on the little cage locked around his manhood, he needs release more than he's ever needed anything.

Rosa holds herself against her husband for a few moments longer. She smooths back her long, dark hair and looks up at his wide eyes.

"That sounded a lot like begging, honey."

Aidan is past the point of playing games.

"Yes. Fuck. Yes. I need to come out. Please, just fucking unlock me!"

Rosa looks at him strangely, but she doesn't share her thoughts. Instead, she says, "Let me rinse off and get the key."

She steps into the water, letting the soap suds cascade down her perfect body. One of her hands passes between her legs, diverting the stream over her reddened and swollen labia. With her other hand, she reaches out to Aidan's cage.

"You're leaking," she says.

Aidan looks down to see a steady trickle of precum emanating from the tip of his caged manhood. Rosa steps out of the shower and wraps herself in a towel.

"Stay right here," she calls as she heads back into the bedroom.

Aidan stands under the shower, mind still reeling. The pressure in his crotch is unbearable. Rosa is gone for a few minutes so he soaps himself while he waits, trying to relieve the tension in his cock. When she returns, she's holding a tiny key in her fingers. Shedding the towel, she steps back into the shower cubicle and pushes Aidan backwards until he's standing directly under the water.

He watches her kneel down in front of him. Her hands move agonisingly slowly to the cage, holding it in place while she works the tiny key into its hole. There is a click and he feels the pressure release.

"Better?" she purrs.

"Oh babe, you have no idea. I... wow. I have never felt so good."

Rosa reaches up for the bodywash and dollops a little into the palm of her hand. The base ring is still snugly around his shaft and balls; his cock is expanding to its full size at last, and there's no way she'd be able to slide the ring off with him fully erect.

"Oh lover, I don't think I've ever seen you this big," Rosa says as she begins to work the bodywash over his rock-hard member. Her hands move slowly and carefully, peeling back his skin and rubbing the suds into every crevice. The feeling of her hands on his cock is exquisite and he can feel an orgasm already building, just from being stroked by her fingers.

He hears Rosa murmur, "Looks like you're getting ready to pop."

Aidan's eyes are closed tightly, all his focus on the building tension in his groin, the closeness of his climax. He's waiting for Rosa to stand so he can slide into her, fill her with his aching balls. He knows she can see how close he is.

The blast of freezing cold water hits him like a hammer blow. He cries out in shock.

"Fuck! Fuck! What?"

Aidan's eyes snap open and he sees his wife, still kneeling between his legs, one hand still wrapped around his shaft. But in the other hand is the cock cage. She's holding his cock steady in the middle of the icy torrent.

"Rosa! No! Wait!"

Rosa slips the cage over the head of his cock but he's still too large. Her other hand grips the steel base ring and she begins to apply steady pressure, bringing the two parts gradually together, squeezing down his erection.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"You needed release for washing. Job done."

"No, I needed releasing to fuck you. Sooo bad. Please, wait. Rosa, stop!"

The pressure on his shaft combined with the icy water is having its intended effect and he feels himself softening. His hands grasp her wrists.

Rosa looks up, coolly, one eyebrow cocked. "Don't," she says. "Remember the terms."

Aidan hesitates, and it's all Rosa needs. With one last push she brings the two parts together with a loud click. She wiggles the cage to check and then stands up.

"There," she says, "All clean and ready."

Aidan can only stare at her angrily. "Ready for what?"

She brings one hand up to his face, holding his cheek softly.

"Tonight, remember? On the stroke of midnight your little pumpkin turns back into a prince."

As she steps out of the shower and wraps herself back up in the towel, Aidan calls out to her, "You didn't have to do that."

Rosa pauses in the doorway.

"I did, because you didn't believe me when I told you I could make you beg."

---

Rosa is replaying the shower scene in her head while she makes breakfast. She remembers his manhood, engorged and purple as she pressed it back into the cage, how he'd pleaded with her to relent. She remembers his hands wrapped around her wrists, squeezing, feeling his strength, and yet he had surrendered when she told him to stop. Each time she relives the scene, it's the anguish in Aidan's eyes when the cage clicks home that gets to her, the feeling of power she got from taking her own climax and then watching his face as she denied him his.

She can feel her heat building and realises that she's now just teasing herself. She focuses on the eggs and bacon sizzling in the frying pan. She's almost done but there's still no sign of Aidan.

"Hon," she calls out, "Breakfast's ready."

Sunday is their special day together, the only day of the week when they both have time off from the gym. It's their opportunity to bond and do something fun together away from the pressures of work. Aidan still hasn't appeared. Rosa slides the food onto two plates and puts them onto the table. She waits another minute and then decides to go and find him.

Aidan is sitting naked on the bed, towel around his ankles, with his head in his hands. She leans against the doorframe.

"Hey babe, breakfast's ready."

Aidan doesn't respond. She can see the corded muscles of his forearms tensing.

She tries again. "What's up?"

"You know what's up. You said I was going to get a release."

"I don't understand. That's what you got."

"How about you stop playing the fucking games. I know you think you're so clever with all those rules, but you're just pissing me off now. You knew exactly what I was asking. It was plain as day."

Rosa sits down on the bed next to him. She can see how angry he is, so she takes a moment to compose her thoughts.

"And you know that it needs to be tonight. That's the timing. Doing it now, well, we're nearly a full day too early and then all the hormone injections are just wasted."

Aidan's head sinks lower, and when he speaks, it's in a low, rumbling tone. "I feel like cattle, I feel like I'm just sitting around, waiting to be bred."

"And how do you think I feel?" Rosa replies, an edge in her voice.

Aidan is not to be put off, though, and he continues, "What you did in the shower wasn't anything to do with tonight, or with the bet. It was just cruel."

She can see that her husband is feeling sorry for himself, and part of her wants to console him. The other part of her knows she has to use the long needle in half an hour and the special trigger hormones, all of which hasn't even crossed his mind to ask about. A little tease isn't even in the same league, she thinks bitterly.

"I tell you what, Aidan," she says, matter-of-factly, "If you don't like the games, then don't play. Just say the damn words. I'll unlock you right here and right now, and we can fuck tonight as planned. Anything to stop your goddamn long face."

She gets up from the bed quickly and heads for the door. At the entrance, she stops.

"I know for sure that if the bet had gone the other way, you'd have me laid out on that bed right now with any number of those toys buzzing away. You know what I'd have done? I would have sucked it up, because I know it's what I agreed to. Now come and get some breakfast. We're supposed to be at my mother's at ten."

Rosa strides into the kitchen and flops noisily into a chair. She begins to eat. A few minutes later, Aidan appears, dressed in loose sweatpants that hide the shape of the cage, and a plain t-shirt. He slides into a chair silently and starts to cut up his bacon.

After a few mouthfuls, he says, "I don't feel like going to your mother's today. I'm not gonna be good at the happy families shit."

For some reason, this makes Rosa livid. She breathes slowly, trying to keep her tone level.

"Well, the alternative is that we stay here and I tease you right up until midnight, as per the bet."

"What?"

"I'm giving you a choice. I can't tease you while we're with her so we can go there and you get a break from all the stuff you're so clearly are having a problem with."

Rosa stuffs a forkful of egg into her mouth and chews.

"Or we stay here and I tease that fucking mood right out of you, all day, until you have difficulty even remembering your own name. And you know I can do it too. You know what I did to you in the shower. Your call."

"Fine. We go. You get what you want," Aidan says and gets up from the table. His plate is barely touched.

"I made that for you," Rosa says, coldly, indicating his plate with her fork.

"You have it then. I've lost my appetite."

---

They stay for lunch, which turns into an afternoon of Aidan repairing his mother-in-law's garden shed. Rosa watches him working in the back garden in the pleasant sunshine. He's really putting the effort in and there's a thin sheen of sweat on his skin.

"Here," her mother says, and offers her a mug of tea.

"Thanks."

"How's it going with you two?"

Rosa stares down at the swirling, steaming liquid. Of course this would come up. Her mother always had questions.

"It's going okay, I think."

"But you, how are you going?"

It's the sequence of simple questions that she knows are building up to the one her mother really wants to ask. Rosa's in no mood and wants to just cut to the chase.

"I feel like a pin cushion," Rosa confesses.

"And how are you going with the hormones? Mood swings?"

The question takes Rosa by surprise. It's not something she'd considered, that the injections were having such a major impact on her moods. She's staring out the window at her husband, beginning to wonder if she's been too harsh after all.

"Yeah. I'm trying, but it's hard sometimes."

Rosa feels a warm, safe emotion as her mother's arms wrap around her, the muscle-memory of comfort from when she was a little girl.

"Why don't you take a drink out to him? You can stay for dinner if you like."

Rosa folds her arms over her mother's warm hands, hugging her back.

"Thank you," she says.

---

Rosa lets Aidan drive them home in the dark. It takes nearly an hour to get back to their side of town; they should be home by ten. Close enough, she thinks to herself: she knows that Aidan's at the end of his tether, that she's pushed him too far. Maybe it was the hormones after all, or maybe it was something darker. Perhaps it was anger. She doesn't want to admit the other possible explanation for why she'd tortured him in the shower: that deep down she'd enjoyed it.

Her hand is resting on his thigh, her little finger nudging the cage under his sweatpants as they hit bumps in the road. She feels emotionally drained, but she can't say if it's the massive argument from this morning, the trigger hormone she injected earlier, the tiredness, or whatever. Aidan isn't talking, still, and the silent treatment's also weighing her down. The retort that he would have acted the same if he'd won begins to sound thin because she's beginning not to believe it herself. Now, all she wants is to just get it over, to do the deed and tick the box, and then wait to see if she still gets her period, or if a miracle happens instead.

They pull up at their apartment block and trudge upstairs without saying a word. Aidan closes the front door and Rosa becomes aware of the profound silence in the apartment. She watches him pull the t-shirt up over his head, then reach down and untie the waist of his pants, letting them fall to the floor. He kicks his shoes off and steps out of the jumble of clothing to stand before her in their hallway, completely naked, the cock cage gleaming as it hangs between his legs. His face is set, unreadable. He doesn't take his eyes off her; his intention is clear but this time he isn't going to beg.

Rosa is unsure of what to do. She stares at him, taking in his broad shoulders and sharply defined chest. There is something primal about the way he looks, the way he's standing: chin up, fists clenched. Something in her core responds, a basic animal reflex. There are no words spoken but she knows without a doubt that Aidan is going to breed with her.