Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Bondi Handjob

Story Info
Odessa gives Matt a sly handjob right on Bondi Beach...
4.9k words
4.39
5.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted male exhibitionist in his twenties) getting a hand-job on Bondi Beach from his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy Cosplay enthusiast). This story features CFNM, female-of-male body worship and a surreptitious public hand-job. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Exhibitionist & Voyeur".

---------------------------------------

It was a late spring day on Bondi Beach, Australia. Clad in a stylish, vividly patterned one-piece swimsuit, Odessa Prince watched with a warm, appreciative smile as her boyfriend Matt walked up the crystal sand from the cool water of the beach, his wet, heavily muscled body glistening in the sun.

Odessa gazed lustfully at Matt's impressively bulging biceps, the hard, flat expanse of his chest, and the deep, firm ridges of his abdomen. Odessa also looked -- as she always did -- at the big, protruding bulge in Matt's Speedo Aquashorts. The black stretch fabric strained against the incredible length, girth and weight of Matt's almost abnormally large dick.

Matt's muscles rippled and undulated sexily as he walked casually up the sand, his longish, sandy brown hair hanging wet over his face. With a smile, Matt casually swept his errant locks back with his hand to fully reveal his handsome, chiseled features.

A group of six giggling, early twenty-something beach babes openly stared and giggled at Matt as he walked past, checking out his toned, taut butt with not a hint of hesitation or self-consciousness. They all looked at Matt like the prime cut of Aussie beef that he was, and Odessa smiled in the knowledge that the handsome hunk was all hers.

Odessa and Matt had been together for several months now, and they'd been having a wonderful time. They laughed easily, enjoyed turning each other on to new interests, had a lot of fun together, prepared lovely meals, and engaged in a lot of very, very hot sex. Matt was a sex addict, and that had provided more than a few challenges for Odessa. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

While Odessa had a fairly busy and enthusiastic sex life prior to meeting Matt, he had certainly opened up new sexual possibilities for them, and the couple indulged in sex way more often than Odessa had with any of her previous boyfriends. They'd seemingly tried every position in the book. Odessa loved sex, so that was another upside of their very hot-and-heavy relationship.

On their wonderful first date together, Odessa had demanded complete honesty from Matt on learning of his troubling sex addiction, and he had seemingly delivered exactly that.

If Odessa asked, Matt answered, often in disturbing detail. And that had become one of their relationship's lows. Matt had done some very salacious and surprising things, and it sometimes made Odessa uncomfortable.

Though she was incredibly fond of Matt, and hotly aroused by him too, the handsome hunk's continuing reveals about his sex life were truly beginning to trouble Odessa. A recent admission from Matt had actually left Odessa truly shocked.

Though the beautiful brunette and initial anal virgin had been really getting off on the plentiful butt-sex she'd been enjoying with Matt [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Try Anal"], their exploration of rear-end passion had also revealed her boyfriend's own lurid history with back-door love.

Try as she might, Odessa just couldn't stop picturing Matt on his hands and knees, dressed in women's underwear, being pegged by a fifty-something dominatrix. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy And The Dominatrix", "Oz Beach Boy...Oz Beach Girl?" and "Oz Beach Boy In Prisoner Role Play"] Though Odessa always appreciated Matt's honesty, that was one image she could have happily lived without, and she deeply regretted pressing her wholly candid boyfriend on the issue.

Other initially innocent conversations had also devolved bizarrely, and then revealed further incredibly sordid past sexual activity from Matt. Odessa gasped in shock when Matt hesitantly informed her that he'd stripped and jerked off for a homeless woman one Christmas Eve [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Strip For Homeless Gal"]; that he'd been sexually molested on a public bus [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Molested By Muslim Woman"]; and that he'd had a threesome with two women in their late sixties. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy And Byron Bay Oldies"]

Odessa knew with almost complete certainty that this was just the tip of the sexual iceberg with Matt. Now what Odessa didn't know was plaguing her. Just what the hell else had Matt been doing with his huge dick and hot rig before they'd hooked up and gone exclusive? Just contemplating it made Odessa sweat.

Despite her fondness for Matt, sometimes it was all just too much for Odessa. When she pictured some of the things Matt had done, and some of the things that had been done to him, Odessa almost gagged. What sort of man would take off all his clothes and then masturbate in a back alley for the entertainment of an old homeless woman? What kind of man would let a woman in a hijab pull down his pants on a public bus and then jerk him off?

As well as the increasingly lurid pictures of Matt that she was creating in her mind, Odessa was also disturbed by what Matt's behaviour had opened up in her. The beautiful brunette gained much sexual pleasure from exposing Matt to other women and then teasing them with him.

This was partly for Matt's own arousal and enjoyment, but Odessa took great pleasure from it as well. Matt kept laughingly asking if Odessa was in fact a domme, and she didn't even like the possibility of such a thing.

To Matt's obvious delight, Odessa had first allowed him to jerk off for three young women on a nudist beach [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach"], and then hesitantly let him return as a guest on Abbie Chatfield's radio show [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield"], where he stripped nude on air and then whacked off while ten women watched him.

It was a hot but disturbing scenario, and Odessa had even guiltily masturbated while listening in at home. What was wrong with her? What kind of woman allowed her boyfriend to jerk off in front of other women? What kind of girlfriend did that? What the fuck was Odessa doing?

Matt's sex addiction had awakened something very strange in her, and Odessa didn't like it. The anal sex and kinky bedroom role play was one thing, but the involvement of other people in their already unconventional sex life was troubling Odessa in a deep, profound way. The beautiful brunette wondered how long she could continue to push the sexual boundaries with Matt so forcefully.

As Matt continued to walk up the sand, and his beautiful face and muscular body came into clearer focus, Odessa's concerns abated a little. Matt was just so fucking hot, and he was such a true joy to be around, that he also prompted many, many positive emotions. The sight of the enormous bulge in Matt's Speedo Aquashorts always got Odessa a little hot...and on this day at Bondi Beach, it also got her a little inspired.

Odessa cast her eyes around the sands of Bondi Beach. Still being late spring, there weren't hordes of beach-goers on the sand, but there were a few groups of people dotted around not too far from them. The closest was the group of beach babes who'd so shamelessly checked Matt out, while off to the side of them at a fairly safe distance sat two blonde twenty-something women in light hoodies and denim shorts.

There wasn't a guy anywhere near them, which prompted a naughty smile from Odessa. The beautiful brunette was primed for a little distraction. Her much-loved mother, who lived far, far away in Tempe, Arizona in the US, had been experiencing very concerning health issues, and was currently undergoing a battery of medical tests. Odessa had been a bundle of nerves lately, and she was very keen to have a laugh and do something cheeky.

Even though her salacious exploits with Matt were triggering deep concern in Odessa, she also couldn't deny the fact that she was also deriving a vast amount of very guilty pleasure from them. Being naughty turned Odessa on, and she was about to do it again.

"Hey, lover," Odessa said as the sexily dripping wet Matt arrived at their spot on the beach. "How's the water?"

"Cold," Matt replied, and plucked his towel up off the sand. "Very cold..."

"Well, not cold enough to shrivel The Mapreza Night Snake," Odessa said with a giggle, using her stupid pet name for Matt's huge dick, which she'd gotten from the apartment complex where they both lived. "He still looks pretty impressive tucked away there."

"Thanks, babe," Matt responded, casually toweling himself off. "My cock feels fine. You been okay up here?"

"Yes, lover," Odessa replied, and Matt tightly cinched his colourful beach towel around his waist. "I've just been enjoying the sun...it's lovely."

"It's a great day," Matt said with a smile. "It's so great here. I love Bondi."

"Matt, honey," Odessa said with a naughty smile, "why don't you slide off your swimsuit and spread it out to dry in the warm sun? Just sit next to me in your towel? That way you can really dry off."

"Okay," Matt said with a curious smile, obviously sensing that Odessa was up to something. "That's an...interesting idea."

Matt looked up at the bright blue sky above, and then reached up under his towel with both hands. He moved around under the covering for a few moments, and then wrenched his swimsuit down his legs until it eventually flopped onto the sand around his ankles. Matt stepped out of the sopping Speedos, shook the sand off them, and then spread them out carefully on top of the couple's beach bag nearby.

"That's better, huh?" Odessa asked with a giggle. "Let out The Mapreza Night Snake! Give him some air!"

"He's out," Matt responded, and then sat down next to Odessa on the warm sand, giving his girlfriend a big smile.

Matt reached over to his bag and grabbed his straw Prairie Man cowboy hat, which he'd bought in Byron Bay sometime ago. Matt swept back his hair and then carefully positioned the cowboy hat on his head before reaching for his reflective aviator sunglasses.

"Those girls were checking you out," Odessa said and motioned to the group of twenty-something women in front of them. "I think they were giggling about your arse...treating you like a piece of meat."

"Ooooh, I like the sound of that," Matt said with a dirty smile.

"I'd like to whip your towel right off and give them a show," Odessa said with a giggle, "but we'd get arrested. I do, however, have another idea, lover."

"Oh, what's that?" Matt asked, obviously very curious.

"Well, it's this," Odessa replied, and then slid her right hand under Matt's leg, and then directly up his towel, pawing at his bare inner thigh.

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered. "Right here on Bondi Beach?"

"Yes, right here on Bondi Beach," Odessa replied, and then shot her hand further up Matt's leg until she felt the delicate jiggle of his mammoth ball-sack.

"Oh, my god," Matt said again, and Odessa felt his body shiver with sensual delight. "Oh, my god...I don't believe it."

"Believe it, lover," Odessa said with a real sense of purpose. "I'm gonna whack you off right here on Bondi Beach! I'm gonna leak your man-seed onto the sand of the most famous beach in Australia."

"Odessa...you can't," Matt said futilely, and Odessa inched her fingers further up his inner thigh.

"Oh, I am," Odessa scoffed. "I did it once to my ex, and he loved it. Stop complaining, Matt."

"You whacked your ex off on the beach?" Matt asked.

"Yep," Odessa replied. "But we weren't quite as out in the open as we are here."

"Okay...okay," Matt responded as Odessa finally got her fingers on his dick. "Ohhh...ohhh. Just be careful."

"Oh, I'm always careful," Odessa said, and wrapped her fingers around Matt's huge flaccid dick.

Odessa slowly peeled Matt's foreskin back over the big, bulbous head of his penis, and then rolled the thin skin back down his shaft. Odessa gently ran her fingernails around the base of the head of Matt's dick, and then lightly stroked the frenulum back and forth, slowly and softly teasing it. After so many months and so many fucks, Odessa really knew how to get Matt going, and his moaning and groaning let her know that he was well and truly into it.

The act of jerking Matt off on Bondi Beach with people around them was incredibly titillating and exciting, but Odessa was also bitten hard by a slightly burning sensation of guilt, again questioning herself over engaging in such illicit behaviour, and pondering over what sort of person she had become. Odessa sighed, but gave in completely to the pure, unbridled pleasure of it.

Odessa teased the head of Matt's penis for a few more minutes until she felt him begin to engorge, his tumescent flesh swelling in her hand. Odessa grasped Matt's shaft and very slowly pumped it up and down. Feeling a little too much friction, Odessa gently released Matt's half-erect dick, letting it bob around under his towel.

"Just a second, lover," Odessa said, and reached into the nearby beach bag, eventually pulling out Matt's small bottle of tanning oil. "This will help."

Odessa squirted a big trail of oil across her right hand, slid it back under Matt's towel, and then moved her hand up his leg. Matt looked so hot in his cowboy hat and aviators, his ripped, waxed and wonderfully bare torso taut and smooth as he leaned back on his hands, his muscular arms stretched out behind his back. A huge smile played across his handsome face.

With a naughty giggle, Odessa wrapped her greasy hand around Matt's dick, smearing it with oil, and instantly creating a much smoother feeling of hand-glide. The beautiful brunette moved her expert hand up and down Matt's shaft, and after a few pumps, Odessa felt her boyfriend become fully erect, his dick becoming stone-hard as she worked on it.

"Oh, yeah," Matt groaned. "Oh, my god...Odessa."

As Odessa jerked her hand up and down Matt's shaft, she had a quick look around. The two blonde women off to the side of them looked over a few times, but they didn't appear to be aware of what Odessa was doing to Matt. When she glanced at the group of six young women in front of them, two of the bikini girls instantly looked away, obviously avoiding Odessa's gaze. With a smile, Odessa realised they'd most likely caught sight of her hand up Matt's towel.

Odessa gripped Matt's dick nice and tight, really choking it hard as she slid her hand up and down, getting into a smooth, perfectly calibrated rhythm. Matt was very easily aroused, and he was also prone to premature ejaculation, but that hadn't been a major problem for him and Odessa as they had sex so often, and they'd also become so comfortable together. They didn't have sex before they left for the beach, however, so Odessa guessed that an orgasm might not be too far away for Matt.

After a few more slow, easy strokes, Odessa released Matt's twitching dick, letting it bob and bounce beneath his towel, and then lowered her hand down to his big, hefty scrotum. Odessa gently plucked at the thin, sensitive skin, and then rolled Matt's testicles around in her hand, gleefully playing with them, and prompting a very loud moan from her highly aroused boyfriend.

Odessa looked over at the group of young women, and saw the two that had previously looked away now peering back and forth at them. The two young women talked animatedly and looked around in an effort not to be too obvious, but their gaze kept returning to muscular Matt and what was happening beneath his beach towel. One of them subtly grabbed the arm of another of their friends, and she looked around too, letting out an instant laugh of recognition and then dropping her head.

The young women were all blonde, and they were all wearing skimpy bikinis with g-string bottoms. They were very attractive and tanned, and one of them had very large breasts, which bounced and jiggled uncontrollably in her unsupportive bikini top as she laughed. Odessa caught Matt looking at the group of attractive young women, and then grabbed his scrotum a little tighter, making her boyfriend flinch.

"Don't you dare fantasise about them while I'm whacking you off," Odessa said firmly. "You think about my tits and arse, lover!"

"I am," Matt protested. "I was just looking to see if they were watching us."

"I think they've caught us, Matt," Odessa responded, and continued to gently work Matt's tender testicles, "but they're having too much fun to make any trouble."

"Okay, okay," Matt groaned as Odessa released his scrotum and then refocused her attention on his bobbing, pulsing dick. "You're amazing, Odessa."

"Thanks, lover," Odessa responded, and then pumped Matt's dick again with her firm, oily hand.

While three of the six young women sprawled on the sand in front of them were faced away and looking at the stunning blue water of Bondi Beach, the other three women remained fixed on Odessa and Matt. Odessa watched naughtily as the beach babes talked and laughed, peering over constantly, their breasts bouncing with the movement of their lithe, bikini-clad bodies. The young woman with the large breasts, however, was particularly transfixed, her eyes never leaving Matt's beach towel and what was transpiring under it.

With another naughty smile, Odessa imagined that the blonde, big breasted beach babe would have loved a look at Matt's member. What woman would not be curious about her boyfriend's manhood after getting a look at his tanned, smoothly waxed, heavily muscled bare torso? Odessa had seen many women on the beach look directly and unashamedly at the huge bulge in Matt's Speedos...and she guiltily loved it.

As Odessa pumped his huge, incredibly stiff dick up and down, Matt bucked his hips slightly in response, almost as if he was fucking Odessa's expert hand. The big breasted blonde in front of them obviously saw this, and then laughed hysterically, her heaving breasts a gorgeous mass of tanned, jiggling girl-flesh.

For a fleeting, surprising second, Odessa even wondered what it would feel like to put her face between those massive orbs. Surprising herself even more, Odessa also pondered over what the young woman's nipples would look like...and then imagined licking and sucking them.

Almost as a defence against these surprising, steamily rising girl-on-girl thoughts, Odessa grabbed Matt's stiff symbol of masculinity even tighter, and slammed it up and down with her oily hand even faster. What the fuck was going on with her? What was she becoming? Odessa shook her head lightly, and focused on what was between Matt's legs.

The beautiful brunette jerked her boyfriend's enormous dick until his moaning and groaning reached fever pitch and his body started to lock and convulse. After a few more moments, Matt let out his loudest groan yet. The three young women watching from in front of them all heard the noise, and they collapsed into more fits of laughter.

Obviously hearing their friends' raucous guffawing, the three young women who had previously been blissfully unaware of what was happening all turned around. The blonde with the big breasts said something to her friends and then pointed at Matt, which prompted instant gales of laughter from them. There were now six young women watching her jerk Matt off, and Odessa got a little nervous.

The two blonde women in hoodies sitting to the side of Odessa and Matt looked over at the group of laughing bikini babes, and then back at Matt and Odessa, perhaps clocking what was going on, but not really responding in any way. Odessa's nerves jangled even more. She increased the speed of her stroking, now desperate for Matt to blow his load.

12