Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Threesome

Story Info
Matt and Odessa have a threesome with an Irish redhead...
8k words
4.44
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted male exhibitionist in his twenties) and his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy Cosplay enthusiast) enjoying a threesome with a beautiful redheaded Irish girl. This story features CFNM, female-of-male body worship, and various group, M/F and F/F sex scenes. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This (multiple) entry: "Group Sex".

---------------------------------------

Matt gets caught out...and revealed as the victim of three reverse gang-bangs!

It was a summer's evening in Sydney, Australia. Clad in jeans, shirt, sneakers and the Prairie Man cowboy hat I'd bought sometime previously in Byron Bay, I stood on the sidelines and watched my beautiful girlfriend, Odessa Prince, playing netball. There were plenty of women to look at and admire, but I mainly kept my eyes on her.

Once the game ended, Odessa and her victorious teammates huddled, and then mixed with the women from the losing team, shaking hands and offering good-natured condolences. For a long time ogler like me, there was certainly a lot to look at.

Odessa looked amazing in her netball uniform, her long, lithe legs on full display in the sleeveless tunic, and her gloriously smooth armpits (I have a thing for armpits) wonderfully showcased. Odessa's big, firm breasts looked, as always, amazing.

Even with her long, thick, dark mane of hair pulled back in a sporty ponytail, my Lynda Carter-lookalike girlfriend was the most beautiful woman on the netball court...by a mile. Odessa Prince was one hot lady indeed.

As I hung back and watched and waited, I noticed a tall, extremely fit-looking but still wonderfully curvy red-haired woman walk over from another court and approach Odessa. After a few moments, I got the distinct feeling that I actually knew the red-haired woman from somewhere...but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Who was this tall, strong-looking beauty?

Odessa smiled when she saw the tall red-haired woman, and the two then quickly embraced, obviously happy to see each other. I assumed they were acquaintances from the netball scene, as Odessa had never mentioned a friend of this description before.

The two women chatted casually and warmly for a few moments, grabbing each other's hands and touching each other on the shoulder as if they'd known each other for a while. Odessa and this tall, very attractive redhead seemed very comfortable with each other.

I watched them closely with great interest. At one point in their conversation, the tall red-haired woman's gaze shifted casually, and her eyes locked onto me. Her jaw suddenly gaped wide in surprise, and she placed her hand over her mouth in shock. The tall red-haired woman then started to laugh and talk animatedly to Odessa. After a few moments, both women turned to look at me, and Odessa's jaw dropped in shock too.

At that very moment, I was hit -- horribly, painfully hard -- with the shocking realisation of who this tall, beautiful, red-haired woman was. Her name was Sinead, and she was one of ten drunken Irish party girls who had gang-banged me just before I began my relationship with Odessa. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Reverse Gang Bang"] Holy fuck!

Sinead was so tall and fit looking that I'd assumed when she sucked and fucked me that she indeed may have been a sportswoman of some kind, perhaps a basketball player. I'd never imagined that she may have been a netballer...and apparently a netballer who knew my girlfriend, Odessa Prince.

My heart raced and fluttered when I realised that Sinead may have also known that soon after she and her friends gang-banged me, I actually visited one of those friends, Maeve, at the massage parlour where she worked. While pumping away on top of me, Maeve had promised me a discount if I was ever feeling horny, and I'd taken her up on the exciting offer.

This visit then actually led to me being gang-banged for a second time, this time by Maeve and her sexy massage therapist colleagues. Once they were done with me, I was then gang-banged again by a crew of horny Malaysian female cleaners who turned up afterwards. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Gang Banged...Again!"] It was, to say the least, quite the night.

Odessa and the red-haired woman talked a little more, and I got increasingly nervous. Odessa looked over in my direction, and the tall red-haired woman suddenly threw her hands over her face in obvious shock and embarrassment, as if she'd just made a big mistake, which I assumed she had. It looked like my freaky sex life had just landed me in even more trouble.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Exhibitionism Essay"]

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, was well and truly parked as soon as the beautiful Odessa Prince and I embarked upon a relationship. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

Thankfully, my girlfriend enjoys looking at me nude, and Odessa has happily indulged many of my kinky, unconventional sexual desires. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Balcony", and "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude"]

I think I may have even awakened something of a domme in my girlfriend, which has been truly extraordinary to witness. Odessa not only enjoys watching me nude, but she has also taken great sexual pleasure from displaying me naked and teasing other women with me. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank", "Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield" and "Oz Beach Boy And Odessa Bondi Wank"]

Odessa had long expressed a desire to dress me up (or perhaps that should be, dress me down) in a loincloth and other sword-and-sorcery type garb, and we'd even had a lot of fun in the bedroom lately with a little raunchy Conan The Barbarian-style sexual role play. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Role Play"]

We'd also been getting into anal sex on a frequent basis [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy And Odessa Try Anal"], which had been very, very exciting indeed. Our wild sex life had, however, been troubling Odessa a little lately. She'd been somewhat distant as well, especially after learning a few more distasteful things about my sordid sexual history.

When we first got together, Odessa demanded complete honesty from me about my sex addiction and my past sex life, and I had always answered her questions truthfully and candidly...often to my detriment.

Odessa and Sinead talked for a few more moments. Sinead kept her hands over her gorgeous face, and shook her head in obvious shock and embarrassment. Odessa placed her hand on Sinead's sexily bare shoulder, clearly offering her friend some support. I shivered with concern about the can of worms that Sinead had obviously just unknowingly pried open.

Odessa didn't appear to be angry, which I was thankful for, but I knew I was likely, well, fucked. Would any woman be happy to hear that her boyfriend had been gang-banged effectively three times, first by ten drunken Irish party lasses, then by four rub 'n' tug girls, and then by four female Malaysian cleaners? Would any woman be happy about that? Not very likely...

I gulped with fear as Odessa grabbed Sinead by the shoulder, and then pulled her in my direction. As both women laughed, Odessa took firmer hold of Sinead's right bicep, and then comically dragged her friend toward me. Though nervous, I was also struck by how truly sexy Odessa and Sinead were. They were both tall and strong, but also appealingly womanly, with big breasts and curvy butts...Odessa Prince and Sinead were truly stunning.

As I stood sheepishly and awaited my fate, Odessa finally stepped right toward me, dragging the guiltily giggling Sinead slightly behind her. Odessa had a curious look on her beautiful face, an odd mix of anger, amusement, surprise and resignation.

"Hey, Odessa...great game," I said quietly. "You were incredible out there, babe. You killed it."

"Thanks, Matt...this is my friend, Sinead Sweeney," Odessa said, and dragged the giggling Sinead in front of me. "But I believe you two have actually met already."

"Hi, Matt," Sinead said with a nervous giggle. "Remember me?"

"Um, yeah," I replied nervously. "Yeah, of course I do."

"Matt, I'm so sorry," Sinead blurted out in her charming Irish accent. "I saw you in the crowd in your cowboy hat, and I got such a shock that I just started blabbing away. I'm so sorry, lad. I was running my mouth, and then Odessa realised I was talking about you. Oh, my god...this is so embarrassing."

"Fucking hell, Matt," Odessa said with an exasperated laugh, but there was a real edge to her voice. "You got gang-banged? Three times? And you went to a massage parlour? You're the type of guy who pays for sex?"

"Oh, shit," I muttered. "Oh, Sinead..."

"I'm sorry, lad," the beautiful Irish redhead said ruefully. "Maeve told me what happened at the massage parlour with her and the other lasses, and then with the cleaners too. I blabbed about it all. Matt, I'm so sorry. Odessa...I'm sorry to you too, lass...I really am. I never knew Matt was your lad. You shouldn't have had to hear those things. I'm sorry."

"Fucking hell, Matt," Odessa said, and shook her head. "I thought hearing about you getting pegged would be about as bad as it got, but fuck...gang-banged...three times?"

"You've been pegged?" Sinead asked me with a comically raised eyebrow.

"Oh, he's been fucking everthinged!" Odessa said, and raised her arms in defeat. "I can't believe it. I know you're a sex addict, Matt, but this is too much. Fucking gang-banged...three times!"

"You're a sex addict?" Sinead asked me, again with a comically raised eyebrow.

"Yes," I said sheepishly, "and it's gotten me into a lot of trouble."

"That's an understatement," Odessa said, and scowled at me.

"You know all of this happened before we got together, Odessa?" I asked quietly. "You know that, yeah? I've been faithful to you...these, um, gang-bangs happened before we got together. I haven't cheated on you."

"Yeah, I know...I know," Odessa said, calming down a little. "Sinead told me when it happened...it was just before we hooked up. It's just the thought of it...you letting all those women, you know, just fuck you like that...you just lying there, getting fucked by all those women...taking it...it's just weird."

"I know," I said. "I'm sorry, Odessa."

"Anyway," Odessa said, the edge still in her voice, "I'm on clean-up today, so you two sex maniacs can help me! And try not to fuck each other while you're at it!"

"Come on, lass," Sinead said quietly. "That's a bit harsh, lovey."

"Sorry, Sinead," Odessa said apologetically. "But you...standing in line? Waiting your turn to fuck him? Geez..."

"I know...it's a bit off," Sinead said. "But I was very, very drunk...totally fucked. And I mean, well, look at him, lass! He's a fucking hunk, and he's hung like a mule...sorry, Matt."

"That's okay," I said quietly. "No offence."

For the next hour, Sinead and I helped Odessa tidy up around the long line of outdoor netball courts. We picked up netballs and placed them in huge mesh sacks, we binned rubbish, we retrieved lost property, and we amassed a horde of discarded strategy sheets.

As we packed and tidied, I couldn't help checking out Sinead's extraordinary body. She was so tall and strong, and her breasts were so big, that it practically sent shivers charging up my spine every time I looked at her.

Whenever Sinead bent over and I caught a look at the curve of her butt, my cock literally twitched. And when I recalled the gang-bang, and the skill with which the Irish redhead sucked me off, and the excitement with which she'd fucked me, it was difficult to control myself.

I learned that Odessa and the very sexy Sinead Sweeney had met while playing district representative netball. They hit it off immediately, but hadn't known each other for too long. Sinead was one of Odessa's newer friends, which was why she hadn't mentioned her to me.

I'd met Odessa's closer friends, Callie Jessup (who was now in a sweet lesbian relationship with my best friend and one-time foster sister, Darby Hamilton...See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Plays Picnic Cupid") and the gorgeous Jean Zappia (who I'd somewhat guiltily had many sexual fantasies about), and they were great. Sinead Sweeney was lots of fun too, offering further proof that Odessa had superb taste in friends.

After we'd finished with the outside netball courts, we carted the balls to the small building that housed the indoor court and change rooms. We placed the items in their various store rooms, and were finally finished. The other players had long finished with the change rooms, and we were on our own inside the small building.

I was excited to be back at the indoor netball court. I'd filmed a very sexy video there of Odessa training on the court and removing her netball uniform item by item until she was completely naked. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos"] Being back there instantly got me even hotter.

Once all of the work was done, we finally stopped and then stood looking at each other slightly awkwardly. I was utterly astounded by how volubly sexy Odessa and Sinead looked in their tight-fitting netball uniforms, which left their arms and legs wonderfully bare. It was an incredible sight, and I was very, very aroused. I literally could have very happily dropped my pants and jerked off there and then.

Odessa throws sexual caution to the wind...

Odessa looked at Matt, and once again tried to tamp down on the images racing through her mind of him being gang-banged. The beautiful brunette was overcome with emotions.

A few weeks previously, Odessa had been cautioned by two female police officers who caught her giving Matt a hand-job under his towel on Bondi Beach [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Bondi Wank"], and she'd seen it as a warning from the universe for her to rein in her behaviour.

Odessa was mildly disgusted by Matt's sleazy behaviour, and wanted to hit back at him in some way...but she was also slightly turned on by the thought of his nude body, and by the salacious image of him being subjugated by so many women.

Though Odessa wasn't, as Matt suggested, a domme, she did enjoy having the position of power occasionally. Sensual thoughts of other women had also occasionally been bubbling to the surface lately, and Odessa had to admit to herself that she'd always had something of a "girl-crush" on the tall, beautiful, confident, gorgeously accented, and very funny Sinead Sweeney. Like everything that had been happening with Odessa lately, these thoughts had been deeply disturbing to her.

But hey, what the fuck, right? Odessa was a young woman in her prime, so what was wrong with a little experimentation? Why couldn't she kick loose and do a few sexual things that she'd never done before? Why the fuck not?

On top of that, Odessa had received very troubling news about some burgeoning health problems affecting her mother over in the US, which had been profoundly upsetting for her. Deeply shocked, scared and upset for her mother, Odessa was up for a little distraction...anything to take her mind off things. The beautiful brunette steeled herself...it was time to throw caution to the wind.

"Hey, Sinead," Odessa asked with a cheeky smile. "How would you like to see Matt in the nude again?"

"What?" Matt said in shock. "What?"

"I beg your pardon, lass?" Sinead asked.

"Matt loves getting his gear off for other women," Odessa said bitingly. "He's always going nude. I'm sure he'd have no trouble taking it all off right here. I'm the only one with the keys to the building apart from my coach, and she's long gone. We've got the place to ourselves...it's perfect for a full-frontal male strip show!"

"Odessa, really?" Matt asked with obvious confusion and uncertainty. "Is this a good idea?"

"Well, we'd all enjoy it," Odessa replied. "You don't have to dance around for us...just take everything off and let us have a look at you. I know we've both seen you naked, but no woman would ever get tired of that body...and that dick."

"It was a bit dark on the night of the gang-bang," Sinead said with a cheeky smile, "so I'd certainly like another look at you, Matt."

"Sounds like a done deal, Matt," Odessa said spikily. "Strip! Get your gear off!"

"Geez," Matt said compliantly and quickly took off his cowboy hat, dropping it to the floor.

Matt popped the buttons of his casual short-sleeved shirt, and then let it hang casually open, revealing the smooth stoniness of his chest and abdomen. He then let the shirt slide back off his shoulders and down his heavily muscled arms. Matt smiled at Odessa and Sinead, and then folded his shirt neatly and placed it on the netball court floor near his discarded hat.

"That's it, lad, don't faff about," Sinead said encouragingly. "Get your kit off, lad. Give the girls a look!"

Gloriously and sensually bare-chested, the wonderfully smooth-skinned Matt quickly kicked off his shoes, and then hastily peeled off his socks. Obviously excited, Matt moved with a real sense of purpose and economy. He unbuckled his belt, and then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. He quickly pulled them apart, and Odessa and Sinead smiled like, well, two women who were about to see a hot guy naked.

"Isn't it refreshing to see a man stripping for the enjoyment of women for a change?" Odessa asked, again with a bite to her voice. "Matt always complies...he's like every woman's dream...an all-purpose nude hunk!"

Even though Odessa knew the kinky exhibitionist in Matt was enjoying every single moment of this experience, she still got a kick out of taking control of him, and making him strip and humiliate himself. It was a massive turn-on.

Odessa was very, very fond of Matt, but right now, she was a little resentful of him too; she was angry that the man who she liked so much happened to be a sex addict with a history of unsettling sexual behaviour. Why? Why did it have to be like that?

"That's it, Matt...we know you're not shy," Odessa said pithily. "Don't pretend to be modest. You can't wait to get it out for us!"

Matt gave Odessa an odd grimace, and then slid his jeans down over his muscled thighs and calves, before pulling them over his bare feet without a hitch. With a resigned but cheeky smile, Matt folded his jeans and placed them carefully on the floor with his discarded shirt and cowboy hat.

Practically naked, Matt stood in front of Odessa and Sinead in just his fitted Calvin Klein trunks. The two women traced their eyes up and down Matt's taut, heavily muscled, near-perfect body, both shaking their heads in appreciation. Playing right into it, Matt ran his hands over his marbled pecs and rock-hard six-pack, and then smiled cheekily at Odessa and Sinead.

"You're a good looking, lad," Sinead remarked quietly. "You really work on yourself, huh? The gym, the waxing...I can really see you clearly this time in the light, and you look amazing. Sorry to say this, Odessa, but I'm now even more happy that I fucked you that night, Matt."