Oz Beach Boy and Vid Chat Cowgirls

Story Info
Three Montana cowgirls make Matt strip on video chat...
5.3k words
4.42
8.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a CFNM female-of-male body worship story with masturbation and mild humiliation but no male-female sexual activity. All characters featured and mentioned are over eighteen. I have a thing for American cowgirls, but no experience of them, so my knowledge comes entirely from watching "Yellowstone" and searching Google. My apologies in advance to any American readers, particularly those from Montana, for any inaccuracies! Though a few minor elements are based in fact, this is essentially a work of complete fiction. This story takes place months before my recent holiday-themed entries.

-----------------------------------------------

It was a wet, miserable, rainy summer's day in Sydney, Australia. I was horny as hell, but the downpour was so heavy and relentless there was no way I could head outside to try and scare up some action.

Being a permanently libidinous, sex addicted exhibitionist who loves getting his gear off for groups of women in public, I'm always keen to take on pretty much any sexual experience that comes my way.

I'm 25-years-old, gym-fit, and very, very well hung, so I've had many highly arousing experiences over the years, but I knew there'd be nothing happening on a wet, dreary day like this.

I considered having a quick pull to some

sexy images of hip hop star and my current crush Megan Thee Stallion, but I needed something a little more illicit.

I decided to try my luck with a random, talk-to-strangers, video-chat website, hoping that I'd land on a group of ladies up for some sexy fun.

The odds, however, weren't good. I'd found zero success in the past, landing on a host of guys, as well as a few girls so young that I wouldn't even consider getting anything started with them. Plus, at my age, I'd likely be considered a dinosaur anyway.

I had a quick shave, slicked back my longish brown hair, and put on a button-up shirt and jeans. If I wanted a girl not to instantly hit the "New Chat" button and cut me off, I knew I'd have to look my best.

I'd been told by several women that I was handsome, and I knew I had a great body, so I hoped I might be in with a chance.

I set up my laptop, went to the site, hit "New Chat", and jumped onto the conveyor belt of desperation that is video chat.

There were Indian guys, stoned guys, groups of guys, Asian guys, guys in hoodies, Arabic guys, old guys, scary guys, naked guys, weird guys, guys jerking off, and glimpses of girls who obviously took one look at me and cut the chat immediately.

Another girl in extreme close-up wearing dark sunglasses with the letters F and U drawn on the lenses with red lipstick berated me violently for a few seconds.

"I suppose you want to see my tits," she said in a thick Scottish accent. "Well, fuck off, you fucking prick! Go and watch yourself jerk off, you fucking creep!"

I continued for over two hours, hitting "New Chat" nearly as frequently as other people (mostly guys) hit "New Chat" on me.

It was a tedious, disheartening experience, but there was also something strangely amusing and addictive about it. The next chat could always be the one that bore the sexy, kinky fruit.

After an African-American guy in a baseball cap gave me the finger, I hit "New Chat", and then my heart stopped.

On my computer screen right in front of me, there were suddenly three young women sitting on a banged-up old couch, likely in their early-to-mid-twenties. And they looked like, well, cowgirls.

The three young women paused and obviously looked at the screen of their laptop, checking to see who they'd just been digitally hooked up with. They all smiled, giggled and clapped loudly.

"Well, howdy," the girl sitting in the middle of the couch said. "You're a handsome fella...we might just visit with you for a little while, huh? What do you think, girls?"

Her two friends smiled and laughed, and both made an enthusiastic thumbs-up sign at the screen.

I was ecstatic. I'd finally hit pay dirt after two hours on the deadening chat merry-go-round. At least these girls were happy to talk, and I hoped they might be keen to do a little more too.

The three girls were all very good looking. They were in what looked like an old, busted-up caravan or trailer, with peeling, wood-panelled walls and horribly broken down furniture.

There were two posters on the wall behind them: one of a cowboy riding a bucking horse, and the other of a muscled, oiled, naked man in a cowboy hat holding a coiled rope conveniently over his crotch.

A small coffee table in front of the sexy trio was littered with Budweiser beer cans, empty chip packets, shot glasses, coffee mugs, overflowing ashtrays, a half empty bottle of Wild Turkey, and a nearly empty bottle of tequila. These girls really knew how to party.

Also mixed in amongst the good-time debris, however, were an automatic handgun and a large knife in a brown, leather sheath.

These were obviously not the type of girls I usually mixed with. They were much, much wilder. I was fucking excited.

The girl in the middle was clearly the alpha of the trio. She had long, straight black hair, lively brown eyes, and full red lips.

She was wearing blue jeans with a big silver belt buckle, a red-and-black checked, pearl snap-buttoned western shirt, and a white cowboy hat tipped back sexily on her head.

There was a Band-Aid plastered over her forehead just above her right eyebrow, and she had a clearly visible bruise on her cheek.

"Where y'all from, handsome?" the middle girl said in what sounded like a thick rural American accent. "You in the states, honey?"

"No," I replied. "I'm in Sydney, Australia."

"Well, fuck me sideways," the middle girl said, and her friends laughed. "An Aussie? We ain't never spoke to no god damn Aussie before! Howdy, Hugh Jackman!"

"Hi," I laughed. "I'm Matt...nice to meet you."

"I'm Jolene," the middle girl smiled and waved. "These are my girls right here."

"I'm Lucky," the young woman to Jolene's right winked and casually saluted me in greeting. "Nice to see ya, baby."

The almost angelic looking Lucky was just as pretty as Jolene. She had long, straight, blonde hair that hung in thick braids down past her shoulders.

Her eyes were big, round and blue, and she had one of the cutest, sweetest smiles I'd ever seen.

Like Jolene, Lucky also wore blue jeans with a big silver belt buckle, but instead of a checked shirt, she wore a tight-fitting Brandi Carlile t-shirt which beautifully accentuated her very big breasts.

The lovely Lucky also sported a back-to-front trucker cap and several turquoise rings and bracelets.

"I'm Maddie," the young woman to Jolene's left smiled. "Pleased to meet ya, hoss."

Maddie was a real looker too. Her hair was wavy and sandy brown, and hung just past her shoulders.

She had gorgeous green eyes, huge white teeth, a round face, and big dimples in her cheeks.

Unlike Jolene and Lucky, however, Maddie had sexily stripped down for comfort, and was dressed in just a tight white tank top and a pair of modest black underpants.

Her tits were big and loose, and they bounced around lasciviously under her tank top, obviously not restrained by a bra.

Intriguingly, she had a dirty, badly applied bandage strapped messily around her left wrist.

I had literally hit the jackpot. After over two hours of chat site horse shit, I'd been hooked up with three fucking cowgirls, and gorgeous ones at that.

I tried to remain calm, while inside, I was exploding with excitement and hope. Jolene, Lucky and Maddie looked like they were after a good time, and I was ready to do whatever they wanted me to.

"Hi girls," I smiled. "Whereabouts in the states are you?"

"We're in the great state of Montana, my Aussie friend," Jolene drawled sexily. "I'm likin' that cute accent of yours, by the way."

"Thanks," I replied. "I like your accents too."

"Accents?" Maddie howled. "We ain't got no god damn accents!"

"Trust me," I smiled. "You've got accents. What do you ladies do? You look like cowgirls."

"Well, hell yes, we're professional barrel racers, baby," Lucky replied. "We ride rodeo, and we do a little cowboyin' on the side."

"And sometimes we get hurt," Jolene said, and pointed to the Band-Aid on her forehead, while Maddie held up her bandaged wrist. "The work's tough, and we sweat our titties off, so we drink up some at the end of the day to blow off some steam."

Jolene held up the can of Budweiser in front of her, while Lucky tapped out a cigarette from a pack of Marlboros on the coffee table and lit it up with a Zippo lighter. Jesus, these girls did not fuck around when it came to their vices.

"We also like to get on video chat and have a little fun too," Maddie said. "We're on a spread in the middle of god damn nowhere, and most of the boys round here ain't worth shit. You like to have fun, Matt from Australia?"

"Yeah, I like to have fun," I smiled. "I love to have fun."

"Well, good...I'm guessin' you ain't on here to talk about politics or what's new on Netflix," Jolene asked. "The guys on here are after only one thing...and hell, so are we."

The three girls all laughed uproariously. Lucky took a long drag on her cigarette, and Jolene and Maddie took swigs from their cans of Budweiser. They pushed each other and kept laughing.

"Let's not fuck around, huh?" Jolene said, and pointed at the screen forcefully. "Someone's gettin' naked, and it sure as shit ain't us. It's time for you to get shucked down, Matt from Australia. Take off your god damn shirt and show us what ya got, honey."

"What?" I said incredulously. "You want me to take off my shirt?"

"You betcha," Maddie laughed. "And we ain't gonna stop there, hoss. We wanna see you buck naked. Let's start with the shirt. Get it off."

"Don't be so god damn shy," Jolene chimed in. "If this was such a fuckin' dilemma for y'all, you'd just cut the chat and be done with it."

"He's a pretty one," Lucky added. "He won't mind us good ol' girls seein' him bare-ass, will he? Come on, Matt, don't mess us around, baby. Get that spendy lookin' shirt off and show us your sexy bod."

"Okay, okay," I said. "I'll take off my shirt."

I played it coy. I'd learned that most women liked to think they had the upper hand in sexual situations, and to feel like they had control over a guy.

Being brash and cocky worked sometimes, but in this situation, I went for the shy-guy routine.

"Is this what you do?" I asked as I started to unbutton my shirt. "Get on video chat and make guys get undressed?"

"Hell, yes," Maddie laughed. "That is damn straight what we do. We just made a Polish motherfucker juggle oranges bare-ass. He weren't in great shape and he only had a little pecker, so we had to amuse ourselves."

"The sum-bitch still didn't cut the chat," Jolene smiled. "There are some desperate boys on here. They see anything with tits and a pussy and they go fuckin' crazy. They'll do just about anything if ya talk to 'em, and we make the most of it."

"Holy shit," Maddie laughed. "Last week, we got some dumb sum-bitch from New York City to strip off all his spendy clothes and then crawl around on all fours squealing like a pig. What a dumb fucker he was. We got him fucked down in a New York minute, I tell ya."

"But hell, you are a pretty one," Lucky smiled and took a drag on her smoke. "We ain't gonna require nothin' extra outta you, baby. You're the whole god damn show yourself."

I slowly, teasingly undid the buttons of my shirt, wanting to make this entertaining. I wanted these sassy cowgirls to have as much wild, raunchy fun as possible.

I was more than happy to be completely and utterly objectified...in fact, I fucking loved it.

Once all the buttons were undone, my shirt separated, and the girls got a quick but restricted view of my muscled chest and abs. They seemed to like what they saw, and they all started clapping again.

"Yeah, baby," Lucky laughed. "You look mighty fine under that shirt. You just go ahead and take that damn thing right off, y'hear? Make yourself comfortable, baby."

I roughly slid the shirt off my shoulders. I folded it and gently threw if off-screen onto my couch.

My bare torso glistened, its rigid muscles and waxed skin slicked with sweat from my increasing excitement and arousal.

"Well, I'll be god damned," Jolene whistled. "This boy is shredded to shit! Look at those muscles! This Aussie boy is jacked! Make those bad boys pop, honey! Put on a show for these good ol' girls!"

I clenched my fists at my sides to make the muscles in my arms and chest flex and tighten.

I held my arms out a little from my sides, and made my large biceps bulge impressively.

I then stretched out my torso and raised my arms above my head. I put my arms behind my head, and flexed my biceps again by pumping my fists.

I turned around in my chair, and tightened the muscles in my back. I tried to make them pop as much as possible for these foul mouthed cowgirls.

"That is one sexy motherfucker," Maddie laughed. "You like to lift weights, hoss?"

"Yeah, I spend a lot of time in the gym," I replied. "I try to keep fit."

"And you like to wax those muscles too, huh?" Maddie asked. "You like to spend a little time in the beauty parlour? Gettin' yourself all prettified for the ladies?"

"Yeah, I like to keep things clean," I laughed. "I like my body to feel smooth when a woman's touching me and feeling me."

The girls all laughed wildly at this. Lucky punched Jolene on the arm, and stubbed out her cigarette in one of the ashtrays on the trash covered coffee table.

"My, oh my, he is a flirtatious one," she laughed. "Talkin' about ladies touchin' him and shit! Matt from Australia, are you tryin' to make us jealous? Or are you tryin' to get our little pussies wet?"

Before I could answer in the affirmative, Maddie butted in after taking a long swig from her can of Budweiser. She pointed at the screen, and obviously at me too.

"Hot damn, I wanna see what else this boy gets waxed," she hollered. "Take off your britches, sweet thing!"

"Oh my god," I said, and continued to play coy. "You want me to take off my pants? I thought you were joking...I thought you just wanted to see me without my shirt on."

"Oh, honey," Jolene tittered. "We most definitely want you to take off your pants. We just got some dumb-ass French sum-bitch to strip bare-ass naked and then suck on a cucumber like he was blowing a cock."

Jolene pointed at me firmly for further emphasis. She smiled confidently.

"We ain't fuckin' around here, Matt," she continued. "We're here to have us some fun. We ain't no Catholic schoolgirls, fella, we're god damn barrel racers! Now cowboy up, and drop your britches."

"Come on, baby," Lucky said quietly. "Quit your yammerin'. Take off your britches for these here cowgirls. Don't be shy, baby."

"Okay, okay," I said. "Just because you seem like really nice girls."

"Oh shit, we ain't nice," Maddie whooped. "That's the god damn problem! We are some hell raisin', barrel racin' bitches right here!"

I stood up and moved my laptop around on the table to make sure that the camera was properly positioned to catch me dropping my jeans.

I checked the angle, and it looked like the cowgirls would have a clear view of my crotch.

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this," I said, and unbuckled my belt. "I can't believe you're objectifying me like this...will you girls take something off too?"

"Fuck no," Jolene replied with a snort. "We ain't takin' off shit. You're the whole show tonight, mister. You're the one in the hot seat, not us! You just be a good boy and do like we tell y'all, okay? Now take those pesky jeans off."

I undid my belt, and slipped it out of the loops on my jeans. I threw it on the couch with my discarded shirt.

I slowly pulled open the button of my jeans, and then slid the zipper down at a ridiculous, almost glacial pace. The girls watched quietly with big smiles on their faces.

"That's the way, baby," Lucky whispered. "You take those jeans off for us now...that's it, baby."

With the girls watching my every move intently, I slid my jeans down slowly over my thighs, let them drop to my ankles, and then clumsily pulled them off over my bare feet. I set them on top of my shirt and belt on the couch.

I stood in front of my laptop in just my fitted Calvin Klein trunks. I was nervous with excitement at what would happen next.

Did these girls really want me completely naked? Or would they stop at my underwear? Had they had their fun? I certainly hoped not.

I resisted the urge to drop my underwear immediately and show them what I had hanging between my legs.

"We got him stripped down to his panties, girls," Jolene hollered. "And don't he look pretty, huh?"

At the sight of me in just my Calvins, the three girls let rip with a cacophony of obscene whistles, and then rowdily clapped their hands together.

They all got closer to the screen of their computer, and unashamedly checked out the enormous bulge in my underwear.

That bulge, however, only told half the story. Because my cock is so big, I actually have to tuck it between my legs when I'm wearing jeans.

"What in the Sam Hill have you got in your panties, hoss?" Maddie asked with a cheeky smile. "Those Calvins look stuffed! Is that all you in there, Matt? Or do you got a little help downstairs?"

"It's 100 per cent, all-Australian cock and balls," I smiled. "No additives."

"Well, listen to you, Matt from Australia, with your dirty mouth and your big words," Jolene giggled. "You do look to have quite the johnson hiding inside those spendy Calvin Klein skivvies."

"Okay, enough yammerin', y'all," Maddie hollered. "Drop your drawers, sunshine!"

"Let's see your snake and eggs, baby," Lucky said. "Take 'em right off too...don't just pull your panties down your legs and leave 'em stretched across your knees. I want you bare-ass naked, like the day you came outta your mama's ditch."

"Really?" I asked mildly. "You're serious? You want to see me completely naked? I thought women preferred looking at men in nice underwear? To leave something to the imagination?"

"You been talkin' to the wrong bitches, honey," Jolene laughed. "You been steered wrong, boy! Women love lookin' at men without the benefit of their under garments! Get those skivvies off, Matt! Y'all don't look like you got nothin' to be ashamed of no how!"

"Time to drop trou', sunshine," Maddie chuckled. "Let that swingin' stick swing!"

"C'mon, baby," Lucky cooed. "Get naked for us now. You can do it, baby. Don't be shy...we won't laugh...much."

I paused, and then slowly slid my underpants down over my hips, first revealing my small, sandy brown patch of man-scaped pubic hair.

The girls took one look at my trimmed pubes and laughed uproariously. I stopped while they hooted and hollered.

"Oooohhh, ain't he pretty?" Maddie whooped. "Look at his sweet little man-bush! I got more hair on my nethers than this boy!"

"I think it's sexy," Lucky said. "I like a man that takes care of himself some. It shows he gives a shit. If we was bumpin' uglies, I reckon this boy would actually try and make us come. Keep goin', baby...don't stop there. Give us some sugar."

I reconvened my strip act, and continued to slide down my underwear. The base of my cock was revealed, and then more and more of its shaft as my Calvins continued their downward journey.

I slowly pushed them down further, but my cock still hadn't appeared in its big, meaty entirety.

"Holy shit," Jolene said. "There's more? This boy must have a god damn dingus like nothin' I ain't never seen!"

Finally, when my underwear was down near my knees, my cock slung out from where it was tucked between my legs, and popped free entirely. It bounced up and down comically as my Calvins cleared it.

I let my underpants drop to my ankles, plucked them up with my fingers, stepped out of them, and then put them on top of my shirt and jeans on the couch.

12