Oz Beach Boy Back Doors Survey Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Matt gone, Ruby kicked off her shoes, and then unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks. She quickly slid them off and carefully folded them over the back of the chair she'd been sitting on. In one deft motion, Ruby then peeled off her big, sensible cotton underpants, and set them on top of her slacks.

With a frown, Ruby looked down at her crotch and regretted not waxing earlier that week, her curly bush a distracting, frizzy mess. Either way, she couldn't imagine it being a deal breaker.

Ruby quickly popped the buttons on her stylish blouse and then took it right off, adding to her pile of clothes on the back of the chair.

"Oh, what the hell," Ruby muttered to herself and then unclasped and slid off her bra too, "I'll give the kid the full show. Why not, huh? He's certainly shown me his..."

Ruby's big, round, but beautifully firm breasts tumbled out of her bra, a mass of fleshy wonder. All of her previous sexual partners had been in awe of them, and Ruby knew she had good tits.

The 30-year-old looked down at her nude body, satisfied with its curvy sexiness. She knew she was bigger than the apparent societal ideal, but most guys seemed to take a lot of pleasure in looking at and especially feeling her nubile body.

"Oh, my god," Matt whispered as he returned to the kitchen with a half-squeezed tube of lube in his shaking hand. "Ruby, you're amazing...your body...your tits...your, um, yeah...your, um...vagina. You're fucking hot!"

"Thank you, Matt," Ruby smiled. "I'm glad you like my body."

With a very naughty giggle, Ruby then slowly turned around and gave Matt the full view of her big, round, firm bubble butt.

The younger man squeaked in shock at the sight of it, and Ruby naughtily shook her hips from side to side, making her butt cheeks wobble sexily.

"Fucking hell," Matt whispered, and pulled his long hair back into a ponytail with an elastic band. "Look at your butt...it's beautiful. I've never seen anything like it. You're incredible, Ruby."

"Thanks, Matt," Ruby said. "That's very sweet of you to say."

With that, the now sexily ponytailed Matt moved quickly toward Ruby and grabbed her bountiful butt cheeks eagerly with both hands.

The highly aroused younger man squeezed and kneaded Ruby's cheeks like warm dough, digging his fingers into their plentiful fleshiness. Ruby moaned quietly.

As Matt worked her butt cheeks, the older woman felt the throbbing head of the 21-year-old man's engorged penis brush against the small of her back, traces of Matt's warm pre-cum trailing stickily across her skin as he moved.

"Oh, yeah," Ruby cooed. "I want that monstrosity inside me. I want to feel those big balls slapping against me while you pound me in the butt."

"Yeah, okay," Matt said breathlessly. "Let's do it. This is so hot."

"Okay, Matt...I'm going to get down on all fours now," Ruby instructed, "We'll do it like a doggy-style fuck, yeah? But first, I want you to cover my whole butt crack with lube...really lather it on...don't be shy with it. Use the whole tube, Matt...so I'm drenched with the stuff, okay?"

"You've got it, baby," Matt said as Ruby first kneeled down, and then luridly bent forward, resting her palms on the cheap, stained linoleum of the kitchen floor.

As Matt watched, Ruby spread her legs wide, which pulled her arse cheeks open, revealing her hair-encircled vulva and sweet, inviting, wonderfully puckered butt-hole.

Ruby had guiltily and curiously gazed at her butt-hole before while squatting over a mirror, and she knew how sexy it truly was. She had wondered at the tightness of the surrounding flesh, and the pink, crinkled skin of the butt-hole itself.

"Lube me up, Matt," Ruby smiled over her shoulder. "Really slap it in there, sweetie."

Ruby watched over her shoulder as Matt got on his knees. He squeezed a huge dollop of lube into his right hand, and Ruby then felt the clear gel's cool slickness as the younger man excitedly smeared it all through her butt-crack. He rubbed it around liberally, even spreading it out onto Ruby's glorious butt cheeks.

Matt squeezed out another sizeable dollop of lube and then slapped it into Ruby's already substantially greased up butt. He worked the lube in enthusiastically, even lightly penetrating the edge of Ruby's butt-hole with his slick fingertips. She was well and truly lubed up.

"Okay, Matt, now you need to lube up your willy too," Ruby said. "Cover the whole thing."

"Alright, no problem," Matt said and squeezed a large dob of gel into his palm.

The handsome young man then rubbed the gel all over his enormous cock, working it over its bulbous head and then down the thick, veiny shaft until it glistened sexily.

"That should do it, sweetie," Ruby directed the younger man. "We're good to go. Fuck me in the arse, Matt. It's all yours, baby."

Looking downward to the floor with anticipation, Ruby felt Matt's strong hands on her hips, and then felt the big, bulbous head of his penis lightly brushing up against her butt-hole.

Ruby felt the younger man pushing into her, and then experienced the incredible sexual high of her butt-hole being forced open as Matt drove into her.

Ruby groaned and grunted as Matt slid his erect penis right into her, the lashings of lube smoothing its path as he went further and further inside her.

Highly, almost crazily aroused, Ruby felt herself being opened right up, slight pain undeniably wedged in amongst the pleasure.

Waves of delight rolled through Ruby as Matt pushed his enormous penis into her as far as it would go. She heard the younger man moaning quietly and sexily, in an almost feminine fashion.

Matt then started to slide back and forth into Ruby's now completely opened up and filled butt-hole, instantly moving to a smooth rhythm.

"Is that okay?" Matt asked breathlessly. "I'm not hurting you?"

"No, sweetie," Ruby panted as Matt continued to gently pound away from behind. "That feels amazing...fuck me even harder. All that lube helps. You're making me so hot."

As Matt increased the intensity and speed of his thrusting, Ruby rocked back and forth into him, ratcheting up her pleasure levels even more. She moaned loudly and with a complete lack of inhibition.

Ruby loved the physical and emotional intensity of being fucked in the butt. The sense of penetration and violation was a major turn-on, but the 30-year-old really got off on the feeling that she was doing something slutty and wrong.

Ruby saw anal penetration as a risqué, decidedly fringe sexual activity, and not something seen by most people as normal and regular...and that's why it truly and so profoundly flicked Ruby's clit.

Whether it was studying hard at school, always having a reliable job, taking care of her younger siblings, or looking after her increasingly difficult parents, Ruby Sanderson always liked to think of herself as a nice, decent, responsible, caring person.

Being fucked in the butt was the only thing Ruby engaged in that felt illicit, inappropriate, and unwholesome. It made her feel dirty, in a good way.

Anal sex was Ruby's means of walking temporarily on the wild side, with no real risk of harm to herself, apart from occasionally not being able to sit down comfortably for a while.

Ruby loved the feeling of Matt pounding into her. Unfortunately because he likely couldn't sink his outsized penis right in to the hilt, Ruby could only lightly feel Matt's balls tapping against her vulva.

The 30-year-old really got off on the feeling of a guy's nuts slapping hard against her pussy, but Matt's had to swing too far a distance to really make an impact.

It was, however, a very minor complaint. The incredible girth of Matt's wonderfully tumescent manhood more than made up for the lack of ball-slap, giving Ruby an intense feeling of fullness and anal intrusion that she'd never experienced before.

Ruby let out a loud moan as Matt leaned into her with his muscular body and then slid his hands around her waist. Eager but sensitive, the younger man then gently moved his hands upwards towards Ruby's wildly swinging breasts, which heaved back and forth with the movement of Matt's powerful thrusting.

As a warm tingling sensation rolled through her body, Ruby felt Matt's warm fingers rubbing her areolas and tweaking her sensitive nipples between gentle gropes of her big, fleshy breasts. She moaned with excitement.

"Oh, Matt," Ruby whispered. "That feels so good."

Matt then ran his right hand down Ruby's sweat-beaded mid-section and into the tangled hair of her frizzy blonde bush. She felt his fingers move through the thick hair until they found the cleft of her labia.

Without hesitation, Matt then confidently slid two fingers right inside her, and Ruby moaned loudly with surprise, pleasure and sexual excitement.

The 30-year-old could feel the younger man's fingers moving around inside her slick, incredibly wet vagina until he finally found her clit.

Matt then started to rub it gently, and Ruby's groin exploded with pleasure. She breathed heavily and continued to slide her butt back and forth onto him.

Matt worked Ruby's clitoris expertly, rubbing it with just the right mix of care and aggression. Though he was only young, this guy really knew what he was doing.

Ruby felt herself getting wetter and wetter with every stroke of Matt's probing fingers, while the pounding he was giving her lubed-up butt sent her rolling violently toward an orgasm.

Moaning with pleasure, Ruby let the joy envelop her, and she came with a loud, uninhibited shriek. Her juices slid from her at greater volume, and her sweaty, nubile body was overtaken with feelings of sexual rapture. Ruby came hard and loud, and she loved every second of it.

"Aaaah, yes," the 30-year-old screamed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck....yes! Matt! My arse...fuck my arse!"

As the feverish intensity of her own rolling orgasm peaked and then slowly, eventually subsided, Ruby heard Matt's breathing get heavier, while his grunting and moaning became almost comical. The younger man was coming, and Ruby had to head him off at the sticky pass.

"Matt, Matt," Ruby said. "Don't come in my arse, sweetie, okay? Can you pull your dick out? Otherwise your semen will leak out into my pants for the rest of the day."

"Oh, my god," Matt said breathlessly. "I'm sorry...I'll get out. I'll pull it out!"

"Slide it out slowly," Ruby said, "or my butt will close with a bang!"

Ruby felt Matt slowly, carefully pulling back from her, and then she felt a strange sense of relief as his penis slid out of her butt-hole until its sensitive skin pulled back together with a quiet, barely audible pop.

"Oh, my god," Ruby grunted as Matt exited her. "Ooooohhh..."

Ruby then heard a loud slapping sound on the linoleum floor to her right. She looked around to see a thick glob of semen on the floor right next to her, and then looked at Matt over her shoulder.

The younger man was in the throes of an orgasm, his handsome face hilariously contorted and his muscles sexily flexing and releasing.

Sweat poured down Matt's face as another bolt of semen shot out of his penis, and then another, and then another. The kitchen floor was covered in the panting, highly aroused younger man's pearly love juice.

"Fucking hell," Matt groaned. "That was incredible. The friction...your butt's not as tight as I thought it would be. It felt almost like a pussy, but tighter. It was amazing."

"That really was extraordinary, sweetie," Ruby said, slowly pulling herself up off her knees and then into a standing position. "It felt so good having you in my bum. It was beautiful."

Ruby drank in the glorious sight of Matt's nude, muscular body once again, and she unmistakably saw his ravenous eyes moving up and down too, again taking in her big, pillowy breasts, curvy hips, and thick, frizzy, blonde bush. The younger man then looked her right in the eye and smiled warmly.

"You really are gorgeous," Matt said. "Thanks for letting me experience that with you."

"Thanks for doing that for me," Ruby smiled, and then picked up her clothes from the back of the chair. "I know it's naughty, but I just love it. It really gets me off. Matt, do you mind if I clean up a little in the bathroom? Do you have a towel I could use?"

"Yeah, sure," Matt said and gently took Ruby's hand. "I'll show you where it is."

In an appealingly gentlemanly gesture, the still nude Matt led Ruby to the bathroom, and then opened the door for her. She smiled, walked in to the shabby, horribly decorated bathroom, and then closed the door behind her.

"Just use any towel," Matt said through the closed door. "I washed them yesterday."

Ruby plucked a thin, worn, red-and-black beach towel off the rail, and promptly wiped vigorously at her butt cheeks, rubbing off all the remaining lube. She then dug right into her butt-crack with the towel until her arse felt completely clean and dry.

Ruby also gave her damp vulva a quick wipe, and then hurriedly got dressed. She washed her hands, checked her make-up, and then walked back down the hall to the kitchen.

"Hey," smiled Matt, who was still naked, his bare butt resting sexily on the edge of the kitchen benchtop. "All good?"

"Yep, thanks," Ruby smiled and quickly pulled on her shoes. "This was just this, yeah? No strings? I'm probably a little bit old for you, Matt."

"Yeah, that's cool," the younger man smiled. "But you know where I live if you're ever in the mood, huh? I can do other stuff for you too, Ruby. I'd love to lick you out."

"That's very kind," Ruby said, and gathered up her stuff. "You never know, I might take you up on that offer one day."

"It's a standing offer, Ruby," Matt smiled. "I'm yours whenever you want me. I'll show you out, yeah?"

Still completely naked and utterly gorgeous, Matt charmingly led Ruby down the hall, once again gently taking her by the hand along the way.

At the closed front door, Ruby looked up at Matt, and then pulled him gently down by the neck so she could kiss him warmly on the lips.

After a couple of sweet, sexy, passionate minutes, Ruby and Matt broke the kiss and then smiled at each other, warm in each other's company, but likely aware they would never see each other again.

With a theatrical flourish, Matt pulled the door inwards, and then gestured outside with his flattened palm. Ruby walked outside, took a few steps into the cool autumn air, and then stopped to look back at Matt one final time.

The handsome, sexy, naked younger man was framed perfectly in the house's entranceway, his penis swaying ever so slightly from side to side.

"Thanks for opening the front door to me," Ruby giggled naughtily at Matt. "And thanks for opening up my back door too."

12