Oz Beach Boy Chained by Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was way too much talk about chopping off my balls for my liking. I shivered with fear as Jacqueline bent down and pulled at the button of my chinos.

She wrenched it open, pulled my pants apart, and then quickly slid down the zipper too. She was working quickly.

I felt a slight tremble in Jacqueline's hands as she slid my pants down off my hips and over my thighs before ripping them down over my calves theatrically.

The French schoolteacher whistled comically and threw my chinos violently to the ground, but I could tell she was nervous. She was definitely enjoying herself though.

"With each item of clothing I take from you, your power diminishes," Jacqueline said, and looked directly at my Calvin Klein fitted trunks. "Those underpants are all that stand between you and complete, humiliating nudity. You have been stripped by a woman. You have no power here. You are now, as the young people say, my bitch. I shall have your underwear now. Let me have a look at that monstrosity between your legs. Let me unleash it!"

With a laughing flourish, Jacqueline gripped the sides of my underpants with both hands and then swiftly slid them down my legs, and then off and over my feet.

I didn't protest or struggle. If a woman wanted me naked, she usually got her way. I watched helplessly as I was completely denuded.

My limp cock flopped from side to side with the downward movement of my underpants, and the French schoolteacher laughed uproariously.

I liked being naked around women, but this was very, very different. I didn't know what my nudity would lead to next. I was getting increasingly nervous and uncomfortable.

"That thing is ridiculous," Jacqueline shrieked, and continued to laugh maniacally. "I have never seen anything like it. Look at how your appendage jiggles around! It has a life of its own! And your testicles are huge too! You are a freak! You belong in a circus!"

I flinched at Jacqueline's continuing verbal ridicule. It was kind of turning me on, but it was obviously driving her wild in a major way.

Demeaning me like this seemed to be the French schoolteacher's real thrill, rather than any sex that might eventually happen.

"You probably think this makes you the big ladies' man," Jacqueline sneered. "Strutting around with your big penis...you probably have stupid women throwing themselves at you. Well, I'm going to make you nothing! The big ladies' man has fallen! His time is over! The big macho man is finished!"

I didn't actually consider myself a ladies' man, even though I loved to fuck women whenever I could, and I especially didn't consider myself to be a macho man, but I wasn't about to put up an argument.

This angry French fortysomething obviously wasn't interested in a conversation about gender politics, or hearing my own version of the truth.

Jacqueline twirled my stolen underpants around on her finger teasingly, and then grabbed them with both hands. She stared right into my eyes, and then dug into the cotton with her fingers.

With relish, she then ripped them apart at the seams, pulling the light fabric asunder until my underpants were nothing but shreds. She tossed them onto the ground.

"Voila! No more panties for you, Mathieu," Jacqueline sneered. "Your knickers are gone! Look at you! Naked and helpless. You are big and strong, but you are now at the mercy of a smaller woman...all because you couldn't resist your basest urges! That's why I have you! You allowed a group of teenage girls to film you pleasuring yourself! That should be done in private! You're a typical man! Filthy and perverted!"

"Hey, look, lady..." I started, and then Jacqueline swooped down on me.

She drove her right hand violently between my legs, and then grabbed my nuts in one swift motion.

Without warning, she squeezed them with violent force, her powerful fingers digging into the delicate flesh of my scrotum.

"Oh, fuck," I yelled, and brought my knees up in response. "Oh, fuck!"

I would've doubled over in pain, but I couldn't move because of the handcuffs. Jacqueline maintained her grip on my nuts for a few seconds, and laughed wildly as she squeezed and pulled at them.

She threw her head back, cackling and guffawing with abandon. Waves of pain tore through my groin and stomach, and I tried desperately to pull away from her.

"Look at you," Jacqueline howled with laughter, and squeezed my balls even tighter. "Crying and screaming like a little girl! You're not such a strutting peacock now! You have had your wings clipped, mon cher!"

Jacqueline finally let go of my balls, and the pain subsided instantly. I was still, however, in utter agony.

I shook and groaned while this French lunatic continued to laugh like a woman possessed.

Her one visible eye was wide with delight and twisted amusement. She rested her palm on my ridged abdomen and whispered into my ear.

"One squeeze of those things and you're a simpering, desperate mess," Jacqueline sneered. "You're pathetic...you're powerless. All I have to do is apply pressure to your testicles and you're useless. I'll leave them alone for now, but you'll never know when I may feel compelled to squeeze them again."

I continued to groan in pain, but my head slowly started to clear. Jacqueline circled the bed staring at me.

She stood with her thin legs wide apart, and sucked gently on her right index finger, seemingly in thought.

"That body...I would like to lick every inch of it," Jacqueline smiled. "I would shave you, but you're already so beautifully waxed...just like a woman! Yes, I would like to enjoy your silky smooth body...you are mine to play with, Mathieu."

I didn't know why the fuck this crazy French schoolteacher insisted on referring to me as Mathieu, but I was hardly going to correct her.

And being licked and played with didn't sound so bad, especially after my nuts had just been treated like a pair of stress balls.

Jacqueline knelt over me on the bed and proceeded to kiss, lick and fondle me everywhere. Her hands and mouth were all over me, feeling and rubbing me.

It felt amazing. There was something undeniably erotic about Jacqueline's apparent desperation, while her worship of my body fed into my underlying narcissism.

Jacqueline's mouth moved thirstily from my face down to my neck, kissing me furiously.

She then slid her probing tongue all the way across my sweaty, hair-free torso. She licked at my muscled mid-section.

She tongued my belly button and traced the ridges of my abs, while her hands slid up and down my thighs.

"How does it feel?" Jacqueline moaned. "Being a bitch? A toy? Nothing but a woman's plaything? You have been objectified beyond all belief, Mathieu. You're not so macho now, are you, young lady?"

"Oh, fuck you," I groaned quietly, undeniably enjoying Jacqueline's lascivious attentions. "Fuck you to hell."

In between all the fondling, sucking and licking, Jacqueline aggressively tugged at my still flaccid cock.

My nervousness had prevented me from getting hard. She yanked on it and giggled, and then slapped it back and forth violently with her hand.

Jacqueline naughtily pinched my nipples, and I flinched in pain. She laughed loudly, and then tweaked them again, even harder.

"Nice tits," the French schoolteacher said mockingly. "I'll bet women accidentally rub themselves up against you all the time. You're probably a tease too...I'll bet you show off that body of yours and make them salivate over you. You probably strut around the beach posing!"

"Fuck you," I muttered again impotently. "You don't know me."

"Oh, yes, I do, Mathieu," the French fortysomething giggled. "Yes, I do."

Jacqueline moved further down my body, feverishly kissing and licking my smooth, waxed legs.

I groaned with obvious pleasure, unable to contain myself, and Jacqueline suddenly stopped licking and groping me.

She obviously didn't want to hear any sounds of pleasure emanating from me. She rose up and scowled at me.

"That's enough fun for you," Jacqueline sneered. "This is not about you having a good time! You're being blackmailed, ridiculed and sexually used by a woman twice your age, and yet you are still getting aroused! You're a slave to that monstrosity between your legs! You pervert! You sick, sick man!"

The French schoolteacher then grabbed my small patch of man-scaped pubic hair and pulled hard at it, again causing me to flinch and twist in pain.

"Let me assist with your body hair removal routine, little lady," Jacqueline giggled, and tangled my neatly trimmed pubes in her fingers. "Let's get rid of this bush! So unfashionable!"

With violent force, she then wrenched at the hair again, and once more let forth with her now familiar manic, cackling laugh. I literally felt my pubes being ripped out of my skin.

"Fuck, that hurts," I muttered as Jacqueline brushed my wrenched pubes off her hands. "Stop it!"

"I don't think so, Mathieu," Jacqueline giggled. "You're enjoying yourself way too much! That will stop now."

Jacqueline tugged at my pubes again, ripping a bunch more free from my skin. I screamed in pain, and she jumped up quickly.

She raced over to her wardrobe, and frantically dug around inside for a few moments.

She then turned around with a wicked smile. In Jacqueline's right hand was a long, thick, heavy black leather belt.

"This should keep your animalistic libido in check," the French schoolteacher giggled, and folded the belt in half. "You will be moaning and groaning for different reasons now."

With that, Jacqueline darted quickly toward me, raised her right hand up high above her shoulder, and then drove furiously downward.

She lashed the folded belt hard across my chest, and I screamed in pain. She lashed me again, and then again, and then one more time. My whole upper body tingled harshly in pain.

"Not so turned on now, are you?" Jacqueline said, the belt now hanging limply at her side. "Whipped like the slave you are! You're a slave to your penis! And now you're a slave to me!"

I groaned in pain. With a look of manic joy on her face, her one visible eye glowing with excitement, Jacqueline raised her right hand up above her shoulder again, and then lashed me three more times.

The leather belt slapped down hard, and horribly stung the taut, reddening flesh of my bare torso.

"Enough," I yelled, and Jacqueline pulled back. "Stop it! Please!"

"Mmmm, I like the sound of you begging," Jacqueline sneered, the belt now hanging limply at her side again. "But my arm has grown tired, and I don't want to hurt you too much. Your pathetic screaming is so amusing though...it makes me laugh! You are such a -- how do they say? -- wimp! A pussy too! A wimp, pussy bitch! That's you!"

Jacqueline dropped the belt to the floor and then swooped down on me again. Once more, she drove her right hand viciously between my legs, and this time just grabbed whatever she could.

She got part of my cock and one of my balls in her grip, and then squeezed down again, though not with quite as much force as before. And again, Jacqueline howled with laughter.

"This is so much fun," she chortled. "I love it!"

I screamed and pulled away, wrenching my delicate genitals back out of her hand, instantly easing the pain, but the waves of agony still tore up through my stomach.

I shuddered and moaned, as nearly all of my body now convulsed in pain. My chest and abdomen still stung from the lashings I'd received with the belt.

My head spun in confusion and fear. But somewhere deep, deep down inside me, I was still being turned on by all of this.

The humiliation and ridicule were extremely erotic, and I couldn't help being aroused. The fear, however, was ever present, and my cock was still limp.

Jacqueline stood up straight and again looked at me. Her one visible eye roved up and down my nude body, taking in all the muscle and tanned flesh with obvious delight.

She stared at my cock for what seemed like an eternity, and then smiled a very, very wicked smile.

"I don't want to provide you with any more pleasure," Jacqueline cooed, "but I have a desperate need to fellate you. I want to feel your phallus in my mouth...but if you think I'm going to arouse you to the point of ejaculation, you are sadly mistaken. This is solely for my pleasure, not yours...you pervert!"

Jacqueline kneeled down beside me and then smiled at me naughtily. She held my cock in her hand, bent down, and then guided it into her mouth.

She took in my head, and then wrapped her lips around my shaft. In a matter of mere seconds, I was close to being fully erect.

The French schoolteacher slowly slid her head up and down my shaft. She moaned quietly but appeared slightly uncertain.

She was far from confident in her technique. I had a feeling that it might have been quite a while since Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had actually sucked a guy's dick.

"Oh my god," I moaned quietly with pleasure, my cock now fully erect at its mammoth 31cm. "That's better...much better...stop hurting me. This is better."

Even though she'd been whipping me, ridiculing me, and literally busting my balls, it felt great having Jacqueline's pouty lips wrapped around my cock.

I moaned and twitched, and the French schoolteacher kept sucking on my cock thirstily. I could see her gel-slicked hair swaying slightly as she worked the top of my shaft.

I moaned way too loudly in excitement, and Jacqueline released my cock from her mouth with a slurping pop.

She looked up at me. Saliva trailed grotesquely down her chin. Jacqueline smiled knowingly.

Then from out of nowhere, she gave my wet, erect cock a stinging back-hander, which made my engorged member bounce back and forth ridiculously.

I squeaked in shock and mild pain. Jacqueline then slapped it again for good measure.

My stiff cock started to deflate like a popped balloon, literally in retreat after being attacked so violently.

"Sorry," Jacqueline smiled. "Did I hit you in the penis? It's so big when it's erect...I couldn't miss it! Je suis desole, mon cher."

The French schoolteacher wiped her wet mouth and chin with the back of her hand, and then looked me up and down once again.

She smiled her most wicked smile yet. She sucked luridly on her finger again in thought.

"Mmmm, I think I would like you to turn over now," Jacqueline said. "I have had so much fun with the front side of your body, and now I'd like to toy with the back. Let's see those beautiful buttocks of yours."

"You'll have to un-cuff me," I said. "I can't roll over with these handcuffs on."

"Yes, of course," Jacqueline said. "You must be feeling humiliated, and like much less of a man now, but do not try and reassert your authority. I will show everyone your dirty little video. They will all see you nude and pleasuring yourself. Your little friends will be expelled from school. If you continue to submit to me, however, this will all end tonight. I am still in charge, Mathieu."

"I get it," I grunted, and then said with as much sarcasm as I could muster, "I'm your bitch."

"Oui, vous l'etes," Jacqueline giggled in French. "I am going to un-cuff you so you can turn over, and then I will restrain you again once you have your back to me. Do not attack me or try to escape...I am not finished with you yet, Mathieu."

"Great," I grunted sullenly, increasingly frustrated with Jacqueline's continuing infliction of pain. "Are you gonna fuck me at some stage, or what? Or are you just going to keep hurting me?"

"Oh, I am going to fuck you, Mathieu, yes," Jacqueline said knowingly. "Don't you worry about that, mon cher. You will be fucked, you squealing little bitch."

The French schoolteacher quickly snapped my cuffs open, momentarily releasing me from my position against the bed rail.

I rubbed at my wrists, and then rolled over onto my knees with my back to my sexy captor.

"Oh, look at how obedient he is!" Jacqueline clapped mockingly. "Just like a neutered dog! I didn't even have to give the command! You know your place, Mathieu...I like that!"

Up on my knees, I spread my arms out across the metal bed rail, and Jacqueline once again cuffed me into place. I was again trapped.

I could smell the French schoolteacher's musky perfume, and the gel streaked generously through her hair.

"What a good boy!" Jacqueline laughed, and then gave my bare butt a solid, stinging smack that reverberated hard across its bare flesh. "Doing what you're told with no protest! It's like you've already had your testicles removed! It's like you've been spayed, but I can still see them dangling down between your legs! I know they're still there!"

This continuous talk of cutting off my nuts still made me very, very nervous, but I was certain Jacqueline wasn't that deranged or evil.

She was, after all, a schoolteacher, and most likely not a mutilating psychopath...just a woman with serious sexual hang-ups.

I was sure that all the talk of ball-lopping was just intended to scare, belittle and humiliate me.

Just as I was thinking this, Jacqueline reached harshly between my legs from behind and once again grabbed my nuts.

She gave them a gentle squeeze this time -- just enough to make me flinch and recoil -- and then pulled down on my cock with a violent tug.

Jacqueline laughed again, and then slapped me across the butt once more, the loud crack blaring through the small room.

"You look just as good from behind, Mathieu!" the French schoolteacher howled at my parted legs. "Look at that derriere! And your phallus is so large that I can still clearly see it from behind! You are hilarious! A circus freak!"

Jacqueline ran her finger teasingly down my muscled neck, over the large birthmark on my right shoulder blade, down the small of my back, and then across my backside.

She aggressively pinched the tight flesh of my right butt cheek, and made a strange, guttural sound of pleasure.

"You are such a strong, muscular man, Mathieu," Jacqueline cooed. "I have debased you by imprisoning you, dominating you, and ridiculing you. I have fantasised about doing this to a man for many years. But it's not enough! How can I debase you completely?"

I gulped heavily, and looked back over my shoulder nervously to be met by Jacqueline's luridly smiling, obviously excited face.

She looked me in the eyes, pointed at me dramatically, and then licked her red, pouty lips.

"How can I completely strip you of your masculinity without physically emasculating you?" Jacqueline mused. "Without actually cutting off your penis and testicles? It would be so easy for me to just lop them off. I could geld you from behind. That would bring me such pleasure! I would probably have an orgasm!"

I was now starting to get very, very worried about how far Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol was going to go.

"But as I said, I am not a psychopath...I would never do that to you," she continued. "But how can I make you something less than a man? How can I take away any power you think you might have?"

"Jesus Christ," I muttered. "What are you doing?"

"I will return in just a moment, Mathieu," Jacqueline said firmly. "You will find out the answer to these questions."

I remained on my knees, facing the wall. Sweat dripped down my face. My biceps bulged. My arms were outstretched, tired, sore and cuffed to the metal bed rail.

I was completely restrained. My limp cock dangled against my wet, sweaty thighs. Whatever Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol was intending to do to me, I was helpless. I was well and truly hers.

At least for now, this crazy French woman owned me. She literally could have stamped her name across my bare arse.

After a few minutes, I heard the French schoolteacher's high heels clacking on the expensive polished floors of her bedroom.

I could smell her perfume and hear her quiet, knowing laughter as she returned to obviously dish out more pain and humiliation.