Oz Beach Boy Filmed By Schoolgirls

Story Info
Matt jerks off for sexy teens in a cowboy themed video.
6.8k words
10.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a direct continuation of my previous story "Oz Beach Boy Denuded By Schoolgirls". It can (hopefully), however, be read as a stand alone story. Though there are schoolgirl characters in the story, it is clearly demonstrated within the text that they are senior students and are all over eighteen years of age. This is a CFNM masturbation story with mild humiliation. There is no male/female sexual activity. This is purely a work of fiction.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was a mild summer's afternoon in Sydney, Australia. I was completely naked and surrounded by five attractive eighteen-year-old schoolgirls.

They'd just stripped me completely nude, and then took turns jerking me off and blowing me. I'd ejaculated on one of them, and then all over the floor. And the good times were about to continue.

I'm a 25-year-old exhibitionist and I'd turned up to "entertain" the girls at the request of Mia and Iris, who I'd previously met at a nearby secluded coastal bay after stripping nude and jerking off for them.

Mia's mother was away for the weekend, so the gorgeous teen had taken the opportunity to stage a little fun for her friends.

I'd checked their digital driver's licenses to make sure that they were all over eighteen -- thankfully, they were -- and then things had gotten sexily out of hand.

I'd already come once, and after a little initial uncertainty about what to do next, Mia had thrown out the suggestion of me jerking off while they all watched.

She would also record it on her iPad. Iris, Charlotte, Olivia and Malika had all enthusiastically agreed.

"Okay, let's make this movie," Mia said. "Where should we get Matt to do it?"

"We should put him up against a nice white wall so we get a good contrast on his beautiful muscular body," Olivia offered.

"Good idea," Iris said encouragingly. "We really want to show off that massive cock of his too."

This was going to be a lot of fun, but I had a few minor concerns. I knew that there were many nude photos of me floating around.

I'd been pantsed and photographed fairly up close by three female joggers a few months before, and when I'd gotten nude at the secluded bays and rocky areas nearby, many women had taken the opportunity to get a few sly shots with their phones.

These were just phone photos, however, and many of them were taken from a distance while I was wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap.

I was afforded some small measure of anonymity in those pics, but a close-up video of me jerking off indoors was a whole other story.

The girls said that they wanted to show all their friends at school, so I knew that this was going to be seen by many other people.

If anyone that I knew should happen across it, I'd be left completely exposed, both figuratively and literally. I couldn't let that happen.

"Hey Mia," I said. "I don't really want my face to be clearly visible in this video. I'm not a porn actor, you know?"

"It's not porn," Mia laughed. "You'll just be playing with your huge ding-a-ling...you won't be doing any naughty stuff with us!"

"I know, I know," I replied. "But I don't really want a video out there that clearly shows me knowingly masturbating in public. Can we just shoot from the neck down? So you can't see my face?"

"Anyone that knows you will know it's you when they see your enormous cock," Iris giggled. "Nobody else has one that big!"

"Oh, filming from the neck down won't look good," Mia said. "It'll look a bit weird and pervy."

"What about a disguise?" Olivia offered. "Dark sunglasses? A mask or something?"

"Mmmm, something like that might even make it a bit kinky, or funny even?" Malika -- with whom I'd been bickering throughout this entire experience -- replied. "That would be great, wouldn't it? Rather than just having Matt go crazy on his donkey dick against a wall?"

"That sounds great," Charlotte replied. "A kinky little wank video."

While all of this brainstorming was going on, I was standing there completely naked, with my 23cm flaccid cock dangling heavily between my muscled thighs.

"Oh my god," Mia laughed. "I've got an idea...this could be really fun. A couple of weeks ago, my mum had a cowboys-and-Indians themed party for her fiftieth birthday. I told her that it was cultural appropriation and stuff, but she didn't give a shit. Anyway, she's got a box of stuff up in her cupboard from the party. I'll go upstairs and grab it and we can have a look. Maybe we can dress Matt up for his wank show to cover his face a bit?"

"That could be fun," I said. "I'm up for that. I just don't want my face right out there, you know?"

A few minutes later, Mia returned with a large cardboard box full of western-style dress-up gear.

There was a big, elaborate Indian chief's head dress, a single feathered Indian squaw headband, a bunch of plastic toy tomahawks, a few costume cowboy hats, some toy guns, and various vests, holsters, neckerchiefs, sheriff's badges and other paraphernalia. There was a lot to choose from.

We all stood looking at the box. I peered into it, and felt a hand slyly resting on my right butt cheek. The hand slowly massaged the muscular contours, and I turned around to see Charlotte looking at me with a big, naughty smile on her face.

I loved nothing more than being nude and getting groped by appreciative women. I was in my element, and I was having a wonderful time with these sexy young girls.

"What about this Indian chief's head dress?" Mia offered. "That could look cool! Let's try it on."

I slid the head dress down onto my head and it fit well. I pulled it down low in front over my eyes, and it gave me a fair bit of coverage.

I checked it out in the kitchen's mirrored splashback, and it looked great, though I needed more of a disguise.

"We could paint your face black and red or something, to hide your face completely?" Mia asked. "There's face and body paint in the box too. The people dressed as Indians used it. I reckon that could look great though...we could dress you up like a full Native American. You could hold some tomahawks too."

"He could be a nude Indian," Charlotte added. "We could even do a story. Maybe he could get captured and then stripped or something?"

"Yes, yes," Mia joined in. "Matt could be an Indian chief, and some of us could be cowgirls. We've got him captured. We draw our guns and then make him strip and jerk off! But it'll all be done for laughs."

There were uproarious giggles from all of the girls. They loved the idea. It was a bit humiliating, of course, but I had to admit that it was also pretty sexy.

The idea of jerking off while they all watched was also a massive turn on. I was very, very excited.

"This is hilarious," Mia giggled. "I'll add funny Old West-style title cards to tell the story. Matt can be an Indian chief famous across the land for his enormous pecker...that's why the cowgirls want to get him naked with a stiffy."

"That's very funny, Mia," I smiled. "You've got a future in the movies! I could be Chief Jerking Bull..."

"Brilliant!" Olivia laughed. "That's hilarious! Chief Jerking Bull! Mia's really good at art and making videos, so it will look great. This is so cool."

Mia and Iris painted my face half red and half black, which looked pretty striking. I stood nude in the kitchen while they moved around me, their arms brushing against my bare torso, and their hips bumping across my big, wildly flopping flaccid cock.

Their eyes were constantly crawling up and down my nude body while they worked on my face paint.

"Me and Iris will do all the filming...will you guys all be cowgirls?" Mia asked.

"Hey, I've got an idea," I interjected. "Maybe the video could end with Chief Jerking Bull getting rescued by a beautiful Indian squaw? She could knock off the cowgirls, and then run off with me at the end?"

"Oh yeah, that's cool," Mia replied. "Who should be the squaw?"

"Well, Malika's got long black hair," I said, motioning at the Middle Eastern beauty. "She could look great."

"I'm Lebanese, you dick," Malika spat. "I'm not a Native American!"

Malika was mouthy, arrogant and rude, and she'd led the charge in stripping me. She was also very, very sexy, and I was mainly suggesting that she play a squaw in the hope that we could get her into a skimpy costume of some description.

I was quietly desperate to get a little revenge on her for humiliating me, even though I'd enjoyed every minute of it.

"Yeah, thanks, Malika, I'd kind of guessed that you weren't a Native American," I responded. "But you'd look great playing the part. And then Charlotte and Olivia could be the cowgirls."

Mia dug through the box of costumes, and Charlotte and Olivia were soon kitted out in cowboy hats, neckerchiefs, checked shirts and brown vests adorned with sheriff's badges.

They also both wore a gun holster, Olivia over her cut-off denim shorts and Charlotte over her short skirt, packed with a toy six-shooter.

They threw all this sexy dress-up gear on over their own clothes. They looked cute and very alluring.

"Yeeeeeee hah," Charlotte hollered. "I'm a rootin' tootin' cowgirl!"

"Watch out, boys," Olivia added. "We're comin' for your pants! And everything else too!"

"Hold onto your cocks!" Charlotte shrieked. "And your balls too!"

It was decided that I would remain nude, with just a leather belt around my waist with a scarf (borrowed from Mia's mother's wardrobe) swaying down the front and another scarf swaying down the back to approximate some kind of loincloth or lap-lap, and to cover my dick and butt.

Once I'd put this outfit on, the girls went wild. They laughed and whistled at me, and Olivia and Charlotte kept flipping up the scarves with their toy six-shooters to gleefully reveal what was barely hidden underneath. I swotted them away with my toy tomahawks.

"Fuck, Matt, you look hot," Charlotte laughed. "You are one sexy Indian!"

"That is a fuckin' pussy-teasing outfit if I've ever seen one," Iris laughed. "You can see his cock flopping around under the scarf."

"I like him better without the loincloth," Malika sneered. "Matt should be naked all the time with that monstrosity between his legs out on display."

"Oh, come on," Olivia giggled. "It's not exactly difficult to get to the goodies."

With that, she flipped up the frontal scarf again with her toy gun, and then actually gave my cock a gentle poke with the plastic barrel of the gun.

I flinched back in delightful surprise, laughed, and waved my tomahawk at the cheeky teen.

"Now, we just need a costume for Malika, our Indian squaw," Mia said. "Let's have a look in the box."

Mia pulled out the single feathered Indian squaw headband, a brown vest, and the remaining two tomahawks, and then shrugged her shoulders in disappointment.

"That's it unfortunately," Mia said. "Malika, you'll have to take off your dress. You can put the vest on over your bra, and team it with the little headband."

"We can make her a loincloth like Matt's, and she can wear that on the bottom," Iris said helpfully. "It'll look really cute. They'll have matching loincloths."

"Fuck, okay, I'll try it on and we'll see what it looks like," Malika said sulkily.

I liked the sound of what Mia and Iris were suggesting. Malika would just be wearing a vest and a loincloth.

Depending on what kind of underwear she had on, this could make for a very, very sexy outfit indeed. The thought of seeing more of her bare arms and legs drove me wild.

Mia and Malika disappeared upstairs to get changed and to find another belt and some more scarves.

I watched their beautiful, peachy butts as they departed and couldn't quite believe the extraordinary situation in which I'd placed myself.

"Are you having fun, Matt?" Olivia asked. "Surrounded by girls treating you like a sexual object? Drooling over your butt? Poking at your willy? Talking about your body?"

"I can't believe how you can just hang around completely naked," Charlotte interjected. "You've got a hot body, but there's no way I could do that. Just the thought of a guy seeing my vadge makes me nervous."

"He loves it," Iris offered. "It's how he gets off, isn't it, Matt? He loves to get it out for the ladies."

"Yes, I love being naked around groups of women," I replied. "The idea of it has always turned me on. Then I had this experience when I was eighteen that really got my love of it going."

"What happened?" Olivia asked pruriently. "Something weird, I hope?"

"Yeah, it was a bit strange," I replied. "I was in a big park by myself, and these two women..."

Just then, Mia and Malika noisily returned from upstairs, quietly arguing with each other. I was getting increasingly annoyed with how unpleasant Malika was to the positive, sweet natured Mia.

I was also getting annoyed with myself for wanting to fuck this bitchy teenager so badly.

"This looks fucked," Malika snapped. "I look stupid. And isn't this whole video thing a bit racist? The whole Native American deal?"

"I know, I know," Mia responded. "It's not cool. But these are the only costumes that we've got. Anyway, it's just a laugh. It's a wank show video...it's not a class project or something. Ms. Chabrol's not gonna be marking it! And I think you look really, really cute, Malika, and super sexy. You've got the best body of any of us, by a mile. You look amazing."

Malika did indeed look amazing. Her bare arms were smooth and toned, and her cleavage was clearly visible down the top of her buttoned up vest.

The combination of the feathered headband, the tomahawk in each hand, and her long, straight, jet-black hair gave her a decidedly Native American look.

The real excitement, of course, came with the impromptu loincloth. A small part of Malika's glorious midriff was visible between the bottom of the vest and the brown leather belt cinched around her waist.

A long scarf dangled alluringly over her crotch and another over her butt. This showed off her beautiful, olive-skinned legs, which had obviously been waxed completely smooth.

There was, however, something seriously detracting from this very sexy outfit. The obviously self-conscious Malika had left her underpants on, and they were wholly visible beneath the loincloth.

If she'd been wearing a g-string, she might have gotten away with it, but Malika's surprisingly large and disappointingly modest panties ruined the entire illusion.

"Whoa, you look fuckin' hot, Malika," Iris cheered. "You sexy Indian bitch!"

The other girls all concurred, and Malika groaningly took the compliments.

I surreptitiously caught Mia's eye, and nodded my head in the direction of Malika's distracting underwear.

I shook my head and crinkled my face in disapproval at the panties. Mia looked at Malika, and then smiled back at me wickedly. It looked like we were in this together.

"Um, Malika," Mia said with mock hesitation and uncertainty. "I don't think it works with your undies. You can see them under the loincloth. It ruins the whole look. Do you reckon you could take your knickers off, Malika? Just free-vadge it for a bit? Give the little lady a bit of air?"

"Oh, I don't fuckin' know about that," Malika replied. "That's a bit much."

"Don't worry, the scarf will cover your vadge and your bum," Iris offered helpfully. "You won't be flashing us all. And besides, we'll all be looking at Matt's cock anyway. None of us gives a shit about your vadge, Malika."

"Yeah, come on, it'll look much better," Mia pleaded. "Please, Malika."

"Come on, Malika," I added. "Can't you take your panties off? After all, I've been completely naked this whole time. It's not that big a deal, is it? There's nothing to be scared of."

It was extremely childish, but I knew that this challenging suggestion would work on Malika.

She was such a tough talker that I knew that the intimation that she was scared would well and truly get her back up. It worked.

"I'm not scared," Malika said with a smile, but with obvious indignation too. "I'm just not a freaky perve like you, Matt!"

And with that, she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her black underpants and quickly slid them down her silky smooth legs.

They tumbled easily over her bare feet and she stepped out of them gracefully while still holding them.

It was, quite simply, one of the sexiest things that I'd ever seen. The teen beauty put them with her bag near one of the sofas in the living room.

"And if I catch you smelling them," Malika said laughingly, and pointed at me with mock ferocity, "I will grab those big swinging nuts of yours and squeeze them until I hear a crunch! Got it, horse cock?"

"Yes, of course," I laughed, along with all the other girls. "I promise not to sniff your panties, Malika, you have my word. I'll try to control myself."

Malika now looked like an absolute sex goddess. The front scarf just covered her crotch, leaving her hips and thighs wonderfully bare, while in back, nearly her entire beautiful butt was now on display.

It was as smooth as a billiard ball, and was a creamy, utterly sexy colour. When she moved, tiny little glimpses were provided of her crotch, which appeared to be waxed clean. Malika had blown my mind.

"Are we ready to go?" Mia asked. "I'm gonna do this like a silent movie with music added in over the top, so I'll just give directions that everyone can follow. I'll cut everything together later. Sound okay?"

Everyone laughingly agreed. All the girls seemed excited about seeing me masturbate for them, while the video element provided plenty of salacious giggles.

"Oh, one thing," Malika said cheekily. "I reckon it would look even sexier if we oiled Matt up. It would really make his body pop on video, don't you think? Do you have any baby oil, Mia? We can take turns applying it all over his body."

"That's a great idea, Malika," Charlotte giggled. "Let's grease this boy up! Is that all good with you, Matt?"

"Oh, yeah," I replied enthusiastically; I think Malika had suggested this to annoy me, and I didn't take the bait. "A bunch of hot chicks rubbing oil over me? Bring it on! And don't forget the bits under the loincloth!"

Mia disappeared upstairs again, and returned a few minutes later jiggling a small bottle of baby oil in her hand.

The girls all laughed and moved closer toward me in preparation of the oiling up that was about to ensue.

"Hit me up," Olivia giggled and cupped her hands. "I need to touch that body again."

Mia squeezed oil into her palms and Olivia bounded toward me smiling. She slapped her greasy palms on my chest and spread the oil over my pecs, rubbing her hands in big circles and feeling my muscles.

Olivia cooed sexily through it all. She ran her fingers over my nipples, and felt the contours of my muscles.

She rubbed the oil into my abs, and then lightly gripped my cock through the thin scarf covering it while puckering a kiss at me.

"Who's next?" Olivia asked. "Who wants his arms and legs? Mia and Iris?"

The girls stood either side of me and rubbed the oil vigorously into my bulging biceps and then over my knotted forearms.

They crouched down and then worked on my legs, greasing them up good. Their hands glided over my muscles with ease.

Iris snuck her hand under my loincloth a few times, cheekily brushing my cock and balls with her fingertips.

Mia was her usual demure self, however, and stayed right away from my crotch, focusing all of her attention on the outside of my legs. They were soon done.

"Well, that was hot," Iris sighed. "Charlotte, you want his back?"

"Oh yeah," Charlotte said enthusiastically. "Give me some of that oil!"

Charlotte worked the oil into my shoulders and neck, offering a tasty impromptu massage, and then smeared it all over my back muscles.

She finally got down to my butt and paused dramatically before lifting up the scarf in back.

12