Oz Beach Boy Looks for His Father

Story Info
Could Matt's father be an American porn actor?
9.7k words
4.46
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung sex addicted male exhibitionist in his mid-twenties), with the help of his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy Cosplay enthusiast), investigating the identity of his previously unknown biological father. Though this story features incidental CFNM and frequent discussion of sex, sexuality, and pornography (gay and straight), there are no detailed sex scenes. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are fictional and over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Non-Erotic".

---------------------------------------

Matt receives a surprising tip-off...

It was a mild, sunny winter's day in Sydney, Australia. I was completely naked, my big cock swinging and swaying gloriously under the warming sunshine.

I walked into the icy water of Little Congwong Beach, the chill instantly hitting my bare feet and ankles. With a nice, clear, relatively warm day forecast, my beautiful girlfriend, Odessa Prince, and I had initiated the soon amusingly titled "Fuck, We Wish It Was Summer Picnic."

Making the most of the unseasonably and surprisingly warm winter weather, Odessa and I had arranged a day of summery activities: a big spread of food on a huge blanket on the sand, games of frisbee and beach soccer, and slightly chilly sunbathing. I'd also made the call for a little skinny dipping.

Though Little Congwong Beach got busy on summer weekends, it was very quiet in winter, even on the weekend, which made it the perfect location for our picnic. Separated from the larger, neighbouring Congwong Beach by a walking track and rocky outcropping, the more secluded Little Congwong Beach was frequented by nudists, and I'd often paraded there in front of the groups of women who occasionally made their way to the beach for a sly look at the naked men.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a twenty-something narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. Heavily muscled, I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and toned as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, was well and truly parked as soon as the beautiful Odessa Prince and I embarked upon a relationship. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

The "Fuck, We Wish It Was Summer Picnic" was a fun way to bring some of our friends together. My perpetually stoned buddy and occasional drug dealer Jackson Monteith was there, along with my best friend and one-time foster sister Darby Hamilton, who had invited her forty-something gay friend Andre Kingman, and her sweetly shy, quiet male friend, Micah Johannes.

Odessa's two friends at the picnic -- gifted and controversial poet/artist Jean Zappia and Aboriginal comic book writer/artist Callie Jessup -- were almost as beautiful as she was, and they had stunning bodies to match. Like my best friend Darby, Callie was a lesbian, and I was desperate to get the two of them talking and hopefully into each other on a sexual level. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Plays Picnic Cupid"]

Though not an exhibitionist like me, my girlfriend Odessa had lately become more comfortable -- and excited even -- by me being naked around other women [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach], and had given me the okay to suggest some picnic skinny dipping. I was particularly and slyly excited about the other women seeing me nude, even the hot lesbian Callie Jessup.

While Odessa, Jean, Darby and Micah all opted to remain clothed, I stripped off with Jackson, Andre and the incredibly sexy Callie, and we all headed down to the water in the nude. As I dropped my underwear and revealed my almost unnaturally long and thick cock, I kept my eyes on Jean Zappia, who had a good look at my massive member and let slip with an appreciative smile...unbeknownst to her friend Odessa, of course.

Callie had a good look at my cock too, and the gorgeous Aboriginal woman didn't even try to hide her responsive giggling while taking in the rest of my heavily muscled body too. Though she was a lesbian, Callie didn't appear to be above checking out a naked man. I made sure to have a good look at her incredibly fit and toned body too, and I was lucky I didn't get an immediate erection.

We all threw ourselves into the water, enjoying its frosty winter embrace under the mild sunshine. The ocean was cold, but it was incredibly refreshing, and we all had a great time diving around in it. After a few moments, Darby's good friend Andre Kingman swam up to me.

"Hey, Matt," Andre said with a cheeky smile. "So, I've finally seen your cock! It's about time! I'm not disappointed! It's fucking enormous! I could tell from the bulge in your panties that it was big...but not that big!"

"Thanks, Andre," I responded with a laugh, shaking my head. "I'm glad you're impressed."

Andre had indeed seen me in my underwear on several occasions, but he'd never witnessed me completely nude. Most years on Christmas Day, Darby traditionally holds a great party for her friends, most of whom have horribly fractured or non-existent relationships with their families. At these festive shindigs, I usually end up stripped down to my underwear or at least bare-chested for Darby's friends' amusement and entertainment.

Darby's pals -- a fun mix of lesbian and bisexual women, and gay men -- absolutely love the complete and utter naughtiness of it all, with forty-something Andre usually and very loudly cheerleading me into it and then hilariously voicing his appreciation of my near-nude body. A veteran criminal lawyer, a longtime out-and-proud gay man, and a raconteur of note, Andre is a truly wonderful character.

"Apart from the thrill of seeing that gorgeous, monstrous thing let loose when you dropped your panties," Andre said, water dripping down his charmingly lined face, "I was struck by something else."

"What's that, Andre?" I asked, genuinely curious, standing waist-deep in the cold water with my cock and balls lolling beneath the surface.

"Matt, have you ever heard of Jack 'Bull' Tyson?" Andre asked.

"No, I haven't," I replied. "Cool name...is he a friend of yours?"

"Fuck, I wish," Andre replied with a laugh. "No, he's not. I hadn't even heard of him either until recently. He's an American porn actor from the 1990's."

"Okay," I said, very curious about where Andre was going with this.

"At my dinner parties, my friends and I occasionally play a game we call 'Hey, What About This Gay?'" Andre continued. "Everyone has to come prepared with info about a little-known gay figure -- a writer, artist, actor, filmmaker, sportsman...whatever -- and then discuss them with the group."

"That sounds like fun," I responded. "I'm sure your dinner parties are a blast, Andre."

"Yes, they are," Andre said, smiling. "At a recent party, my friend Elliott introduced us to the aforementioned Jack 'Bull' Tyson. Elliott cheated a little because I don't think Jack is necessarily or definitively gay, but he has certainly played a role in the gay community. That's within the rules."

"Oh, right," I said, increasingly intrigued. "What's this guy's connection?"

"Though he did a lot of het porn too, Jack's specialty was straight-to-gay porn," Andre explained. "Jack often appeared in gay porn as a tough, extremely masculine, very macho, seemingly straight kind of guy who is eventually turned onto gay sex. It's a popular trope in gay porn, the whole 'rough trade' type thing."

"Oh, cool," I responded. "I'd never heard of that."

"Yes, Jack would play, for instance, a tough military commando who is captured, and then stripped and used by his enemies, who turn out to be gay," Andre explained. "Or he'd play some tough jock who accidentally stumbles into a gay bar and winds up as the entertainment. By the end, he was usually an enthusiastic player."

"Oh, right," I said. "And how does all of this involve me, Andre?"

"I won't dance around it...Matt, you look almost uncannily like Jack 'Bull' Tyson," Andre said seriously. "The resemblance is utterly extraordinary. On top of that, he even has a birthmark like yours, but his is on his lower back. It's uncanny."

"Oh, wow," I responded, now profoundly intrigued with Andre's mention of the dark, discoloured birthmark that covered my shoulder blade. "That's freaky, Andre."

"Matt, he also has an enormous penis," Andre said with a smile. "That's why he was so popular with the gay audience. As soon as I saw yours, it just struck me. Matt, it's truly uncanny how similar you two are. You're almost identical...in every way, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, my god," I muttered, still uncertain of where this was all headed. "This is weird."

"I know you're not aware of who your biological father is," Andre continued, now wholly serious. "Darby has told me, and I think you've mentioned it too. You and this man look so alike that I sincerely think you should look into it. You've mentioned that your mother was some kind of wild party girl back in her younger years?"

"Yeah, she was crazy," I replied. "She was a drug addict, and she fucked a lot of guys. She was out of control...that's why she gave me up when I was a kid...she was too fucked up. She took me back a couple of times, but it never worked out."

After being abandoned at the age of six, I was shuffled through a variety of state institutions and foster homes. I had a mix of very good and very, very bad luck. Some of my carers were truly great people, who took very, very good care of me. Others were, well, fucking horrendous.

My favourite of all was Hank Lowensohn, a good but somewhat wild man obsessed equally with classic cars, classic rock music, and his classically beautiful wife Stacy, who was an absolute sweetheart to boot. Hank and Stacy taught me everything I know about cars and rock music. Their fondness for drugs, however, meant that I didn't stay with them for nearly as long as I would have liked.

As a teenager, I'd been fostered for a year by my second favourites, Mack and Trish, a rough-and-tumble truck driver and his equally rough-and-tumble barmaid wife. Mack and Trish were unpolished but wonderful people from Sydney's tough western suburbs, and they'd amusingly used rhyming slang and other Aussie vernacular at every turn. They were a great couple.

The worst, by far, were Stewart and Sharon Whittington, two profoundly awful and utterly repugnant human beings who made the lives of all those under their care an absolute misery. They were emotionally and physically abusive, and shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near kids.

The only upshot to my nightmare experience with Stewart and Sharon Whittington was that I met my best friend Darby Hamilton while we were both under their "care", if you could call it that. We tried to protect each other while trapped under their roof, and always managed to make life at least slightly better for one another.

When a kindly neighbour finally reported Stewart and Sharon Whittington for their violence and neglect, Darby and I were fostered out separately to new families, but we remained in constant contact with each other. I'd wish true pain upon Stewart and Sharon Whittington if they hadn't been the ones to bring the wonderful Darby Hamilton into my life.

"Matt, you might want to check with your mother to see if she ever fucked any American porn actors," Andre said seriously as he started to shiver slightly from the cold water of Little Congwong Beach. "You never know...I'm telling you, you look so much like Jack Tyson, it's uncanny. When Elliott showed us a picture of this guy, I literally thought it was you. I got so excited that you'd done gay porn!"

"This is freaking me out, Andre," I said quietly. "This is fucking weird, man."

"I wouldn't say all of this unless I really thought it could be a possibility," Andre said, looking me right in the eye. "I like you, Matt, and I love Darby. I don't bring this up lightly. I know I'm a wise-arse, but I'm not joking around this time. I know this is serious, Matt."

"Oh, my god," I muttered again, now in mild shock.

"I'd suggest you at least do a little research into Mr. Jack Tyson," Andre offered, "and then check with your mother. Maybe that's why she's never spoken about who your father is. Who knows? It's worth looking into, Matt."

"Can you please not mention this to anybody else?" I asked. "At least for now? I wouldn't mind just sitting on this for a while. I need to absorb all of this. Don't tell Odessa or Darby...is that cool, Andre?"

"Yes, of course," Andre replied. "I'll keep it quiet. You do with this what you will, Matt...I just thought you should know. And if you need anything, or want to talk, just let me know."

"Thanks, Andre, you're a good bloke...I really mean that," I said sincerely, and turned around to walk out of the icy water.

Matt processes the information...and then moves on it...

I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the "Fuck, We Wish It Was Summer Picnic" at Little Congwong Beach, but I was a little distracted by the information Andre Kingman had dropped on me. I was very happy that shy, reserved Darby Hamilton and the gloriously nude Callie Jessup had disappeared together for a long time, and eventually returned hand-in-hand sporting smiles from ear to ear, but I couldn't get the thought of Jack "Bull" Tyson out of my head.

A little scared, and also enjoyably preoccupied with some wonderfully naughty sexual experiences [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank" and "Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield"], I put my research into Jack "Bull" Tyson on the backburner, though thoughts of the mystery porn actor kept creeping sullenly back into my mind.

Could this fucker really be my father? Could I really be the son of an obscure American porn actor who did both gay and straight work? It would certainly explain a few things with regards to my kinky sexual predilections and almost constant need for sex.

A couple of weeks after Andre Kingman dropped all of this intriguing info on me, I finally sat down at my home office desk, started my computer, and went straight to Google. I did an image search for Jack "Bull" Tyson, and was instantly shocked by what I found.

Andre Kingman was not lying...around the same age as me in the photos, Jack "Bull" Tyson looked so similar to me as to be utterly disconcerting. My jaw dropped and my eyes popped when I saw the first headshot; it was literally like looking at a picture of myself, right down to the way he held his face; the set, shape and colour of his eyes; the line of his jaw; and the exact colour of his hair.

Far from famous, there weren't many photos of Jack "Bull" Tyson online. As I scrolled down and came across more nude images, I saw something else that made my striking likeness to the American porn actor even more alarming in its closeness.

Tyson had a similarly muscular frame to me (though I was bigger and more sculpted), and, just like me too, he had an enormous cock that hung long and thick almost down to his knees. The only difference was that he was circumcised and I wasn't. We both had big, low-hanging balls too. The similarity was nothing short of amazing.

I was in shock, staring open-mouthed in stunned silence as I scrolled down, the images of Jack "Bull" Tyson getting more and more lurid as I went further through the page: his massive cock in a guy's mouth, his massive cock in a woman's mouth, his massive cock obscured by a woman's pneumatic body as he fucked her from behind, his massive cock in his hand as he fondled a gigantic erection...and so on.

There wasn't much in the way of interview material or videos via a standard Google search, but I eventually hit paydirt when I came across an old, almost archaic Jack "Bull" Tyson fan website that looked like it had been up, and not updated, since the 1990s when the internet first began to really sizzle and take over the world.

Emblazoned across the top of the website in old, tacky font was the splash title Jack "Bull" Tyson: You Mess With The Bull, You Get The Horn...A Fan's Tribute. The opening page featured a moody shot of a shirtless, long-haired Tyson looking out onto a desert landscape, and was accompanied by a smattering of biographical information.

I soon learned that Jack "Bull" Tyson was born in 1973 in The Bronx, New York, the son of a smalltime stand-over man and a prostitute. He spent much of his adolescence in juvenile detention for crimes like assault, drug dealing and petty theft before eventually making his way into paid sex work.

Capitalising on his striking good looks and muscular body, Tyson eventually posed nude for various low-rent gay skin mags, before finally making the move into pornographic movies. With his huge cock as his calling card, Jack "Bull" Tyson featured in a handful of guy-girl old-school VHS videos, headlining the lurid likes of Bend Me Over, Tough Guy and You'll Never Walk Right Again.

Jack also featured in a slightly larger collection of guy-guy flicks with even more coarse titles, including Held Down...Hard!, Operation: Asshole, He Asked For It and No Pants, No Pity...these were actually some of the less shocking entries.

I clicked on a link at the top of the page marked "Videos", and was taken to a small collection of obviously poor-quality video excerpts from about ten of Jack "Bull" Tyson's movies. I looked through the list of titles, and again, experienced a shock so powerful that it almost hit me physically.

Nestled in amongst clips from VHS releases like Ripped Off And Reamed, Jammed Behind Enemy Lines and Four Women, One Plumber...And A Plunger were two titles that caught my eye for other reasons: That's Not A Cock, This Is A Cock and Taken Down Under.

I clicked on the link to the clip from Taken Down Under, and was struck by a familiar but strangely incongruous sight: Jack "Bull" Tyson, dressed in jeans and a white singlet that showed off his muscular frame, walking casually around Sydney's Circular Quay, with famous landmarks like The Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Sydney Opera House in the background.

I kept watching as Jack swaggered up to a metal fence overlooking the water of Sydney Harbour, and then stopped to check out the scenery. A couple of moments of later, two garishly attractive, slightly older women sauntered up alongside him, practically licking their lips.

"Sightseeing, huh?" one of the women asked Jack in an Australian accent. "Do you like what you see, tough guy?"

"Oh, yeah," Jack replied in a deep, sonorous voice with a strong New York accent. "You Aussie sheilas are mighty fine."

"Why don't you let us show you around?" asked the other woman as Jack checked them both out.

There was a cut, and then a shot of Jack walking across Circular Quay toward a long, black limousine with the two women flanking him, teetering on their high heels. When the trio got to the limousine, there was another cut, and the image then chopped to the inside of the limousine, which was filled with five laughing women.

The door of the limousine opened, and then Jack was pushed inside to the uproarious laughter of the women inside, who all immediately began grabbing at him and pulling at his clothes. The two initial women then appeared in the open door of the limousine, and piled inside too.