Oz Beach Boy... Oz Beach Girl?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down with mild confusion at the long, blonde wig splayed out across the bed, and after a long pause, I bent down to pick it up. I ran my hand over its soft, lustrous hair, and then rubbed it between my fingers. The hair felt smooth and enticing against my skin.

I pushed my longish, sandy brown hair back off my face with my other hand, and then pulled the long wig into place on my head. I plucked and fussed with it until it felt comfortable on my scalp, and then smoothed it down with my hands, working the wig until it felt as right as it possibly could.

I slowly turned to look at myself in the full-length mirror of Allegra's spacious built-in wardrobe. What greeted me was confronting and shocking...but far from appalling. Though my face was too angular and strong-featured to ever appear fully feminine, Allegra's expertly applied make-up substantially softened and brightened my distinctly masculine look. The long, blonde wig further and even more dramatically feminised me.

My rippling, heavily muscled, gym-fit physique, however, meant that I looked like, at the very best, a hulking female bodybuilder. The padded bra did help to create an illusion of femininity, but my throbbing biceps and the big, snake-like bulge piping across the hip of my lacy panties instantly detracted from it.

I'd hoped that I might have maybe, just maybe, edged a little into the same muscular female territory occupied by late hulking and husky WWE star Chyna, but even that was wildly ambitious.

I was way too big to make for a sexy woman, but I figured I looked feminine enough to at least engage in Allegra's raunchy cross-dressing role-play. With the properly created physicality and meek manner, I hoped I could make it work.

Slightly disappointed but still excited, I slid on the pink satin blouse and stylish grey pencil skirt over my high-heel shoes and lacy underwear. Once again, I turned to peer at myself in the mirror. I looked classy and composed in my blouse, skirt and high-heels...but undeniably and unquestionably very, very big.

Still, I was now Matty-Sue Cherry, shy and reserved twenty-year-old economics student, and recent victim of a serial neighbourhood flasher with -- I decided I would add to Allegra's scenario -- a very large penis and peculiarly low-hanging testicles.

As I giggled to myself about this silly addition to the scenario, there was a loud, confident knock on the apartment door. It was Detective Jack "The Hammer" Von Brockhaus. Teetering uncertainly on my high heels, and with my tight-fitting pencil skirt restricting my movement, I shuffled through to the living area and slowly, nervously opened the door part-way.

"Hello?" I said quietly, softening my voice while trying not to sound too absurdly effeminate.

"Ms. Matty-Sue Cherry?" Allegra asked in a deep, surprising growl while holding up a very good approximation of a police badge. "I'm Detective Jack Von Brockhaus. You sent through a call about a sex offender? A man exposed himself to you on the street outside?"

"Yes, I'm Matty-Sue Cherry, and that's correct...a man exposed himself to me, yes," I replied timidly. "I'm still shocked and upset about it."

I peered in shock at Allegra. Her long, lustrous, auburn hair was pulled up and hidden inside a bizarre black wig that made the beautiful 52-year-old look like Fonzie in the old TV show Happy Days.

Clearly going for a "tough guy" look, Allegra was wearing reflective aviator sunglasses (just like the pair I owned myself), and there was curious make-up scratched across her face to approximate stubble, which almost made me giggle. I breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't wearing a fake moustache.

Obviously sporting huge shoulder pads, Allegra was dressed in a crumpled navy-blue suit, with a white shirt, and a red-and-black striped tie. The suit jacket hung casually open, revealing a shoulder holster and what I presumed was an impressive replica handgun, along with a set of belt-clipped handcuffs.

Allegra's big, heavy breasts were obviously tightly strapped down with bandages or some kind of girdle-type contraption, but they were just too large to be completely hidden beneath her suit jacket and shirt.

Allegra was a beautifully big woman, and she couldn't disguise that fact completely. Though she looked about as much like a man as I looked like a woman, Allegra had certainly put in a lot of effort. I was particularly impressed by her cop accoutrements.

After I got over the silliness of the whole situation, I slowly became accustomed to the beautiful Allegra as a man, and gradually, excitingly accepted my newly acquired dominatrix's inventively lurid fantasy role-play set-up. I was now Matty-Sue Cherry and Allegra was Detective Jack "The Hammer" Von Brockhaus.

"Please come in, Detective Von Brockhaus," I said quietly and opened the door completely.

"Call me Jack," Allegra said gruffly, and walked confidently into the luxurious apartment. "Nice place ya got here, Ms. Cherry...nice place indeed."

"Thank you...please sit down...Jack," I said hesitantly. "Can I get you anything?"

"No, thank you," Allegra said, and then sat on the couch, her legs not only open amusingly wide, but also revealing the large bulge of what I assumed was some kind of strap-on underneath her pants.

I slowly sat down opposite Allegra. I crossed my legs daintily. With much embarrassment, I found it difficult to drag my eyes away from the impressive bulge between Allegra's legs. The older woman caught me looking, and a cruel smirk cracked across her artificially stubbled face. Allegra then slowly peeled off her reflective aviators and fixed me with her hypnotic, glacial, blue-grey eyes.

"Please tell me what happened, Ms. Cherry," Allegra asked, and pulled a notepad and pen from the inside pocket of her suit jacket. "Right from the beginning...all the details."

"Well, I was unpacking my groceries from the boot of my car when a man walked up the street," I began quietly. "He smiled at me, but I could tell straight away that he was...peculiar. He was wearing a long overcoat even though it's summer, and he had no shoes on and I could see his bare calves..."

"Please continue, Ms. Cherry," Allegra said firmly when I paused.

"The man said, 'Hey, sweetheart...get a load of this', and then he pulled open the overcoat," I said, enjoying fleshing out the story. "He was completely naked under the coat."

"Completely naked?" Allegra asked with a comically raised eyebrow. "No underpants? Nothing else on at all under the overcoat?"

"No, the man was totally nude," I replied. "He had nothing on. Not a stitch."

"What did the man do then?" Allegra asked. "What happened next?"

"Um...he shook his hips from side to side to make his...um...penis...um, swing around," I said with as much embarrassment as I could. "Then he laughed, pulled the overcoat closed, and ran off down the street. He was gone...he didn't come back."

"Could you describe the man for me?" Allegra asked, and raised her pen over her notepad.

I paused for a moment. Allegra hadn't instructed me on how to actually describe the flasher, so, being the complete narcissist that I am, I made the bizarre and hopefully amusing decision to merely describe myself. I tried hard not to smile.

"Um...he was quite tall...over six foot...and looked to be in his mid-twenties," I began. "He was very muscular, and looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym. His legs looked strong and powerful, and the muscles in his arms were huge. He had longish, sandy brown hair, brown eyes, and a strong, angular face."

"Can you describe the man's penis, Ms. Cherry?" Allegra said firmly, without a trace of humour. "That might help identify him."

"Um...I don't know...um," I said with a stutter. "I..."

"Was it big?" Allegra asked. "Was it small? Average size? Was he circumcised? Did he have any penile piercings?"

"There were no piercings...I...um...haven't seen many penises," I replied quietly, "so it's hard for me to make comparisons...but it looked very, very big. It hung almost down to his knees..."

"Yes, that is big," Allegra said, and scratched away at her notepad. "He sounds like a big man down below...I can understand why he's running around showing his penis to women if it's nearly down to his knees! Was he circumcised? Did his penis have a foreskin at the end, or could you see the head?"

"There was skin hanging off the end of his penis...like a hood," I replied timidly. "He only had a very small amount of pubic hair...like he'd been waxed. And his...um...his..."

"Yes, Ms. Cherry?" Allegra asked, again cocking her eyebrow. "Continue..."

"His...um...his testicles were really, really big too," I added, "and they hung down very, very low under his penis. I admit that I've seen nude images of men on the internet, and his testicles were different to any other ones I've seen."

"He sounds like a low-hanger," Allegra said helpfully with a smile. "That's slang for a man with sagging nuts. You've never seen an actual penis, Ms. Cherry? Just nude men online? How old are you, Ms. Cherry?"

"I'm twenty-years-old...and that's right, Detective," I replied curtly, "I'm not very experienced...with men."

"But you like to look at images on the internet of men without their clothing?" Allegra asked.

"Um...sometimes...yes," I said meekly.

"Full frontal nude images?" Allegra said, continuing to press and prod at me. "With their penises on display?"

"Yes," I whispered. "I like to see everything...their buttocks too. There's nothing wrong with that...it's not hurting anyone."

"Do you...do anything while you look at these images?" Allegra asked. "To yourself?"

"I refuse to answer that question...that's personal," I replied. "That has nothing to do with anything."

"I'll take that as a yes then," Allegra said with a derisive snort. "So, for a masturbator who likes looking at images of nude men...that must have been a little exciting for you? Actually having a real life penis right in front of you? Seeing a man without the benefit of his clothing? Having a good look at his ol' sausage?"

"It was disgusting," I replied indignantly. "The man was a pervert! Flashing me on the street! That's illegal! Displaying his genitals to a woman...and they were so big and freaky looking! He's a creep!"

"Yes, but he sounds like a good looking creep," Allegra said with a very naughty smile. "He sounds like the kind of guy you young ladies might refer to as a hunk, yeah? And hung like a horse to boot!"

"Detective Von Brockhaus, I resent your insinuations," I said with as much indignation as I could muster while still remaining meek and timid. "I am the victim of a sex pest!"

"The victim...yes," Allegra said with a cruel smirk. "I wish I could be the victim of a beautiful female flasher with a great body! Please...victimise me!"

"Detective, please," I said meekly. "I am the victim here! I am the victim of a crime!"

"Crime?" Allegra said with a lot of heat in her voice. "I actually investigated real crime when I was with Homicide...and now I'm handling this bullshit! All because I roughed up a couple of suspects! The fucking brass...fuck the lot of them!"

I was quietly impressed by the way Allegra was really throwing herself into the role of a tough cop slumming it on an investigation way beneath his skill set. Sure, it looked like she'd been watching too much Law & Order: SVU, but I was really getting into it. Allegra was quite the actress.

"Please, Detective...you're scaring me," I said quietly. "Please..."

"You're a stuck-up rich girl wasting police time and resources," Allegra said firmly, regaining her composure. "A hot, naked, muscular man showed you his enormous penis, and then ran away...and you called the cops? I'm surprised you didn't run off after him to get a better look at his skin flute!"

"Detective, please," I said indignantly. "That's a horrendous accusation!"

"Well, let's see," Allegra said smugly, and pulled herself up off the sofa. "Let's see how Ms. Matty-Sue Cherry reacts when I unzip my trousers..."

"What?" I shrieked, and Allegra slowly dragged down the zipper off her navy-blue suit pants, looking me right in the eye the whole time. "What are you doing? You can't..."

"You can't take your eyes off my crotch," Allegra said with a knowing sneer while I looked at the bulge in her trousers. "I've seen you staring between my legs since I got here. You can't wait to see it...can you, Ms. Cherry?"

"I...um...I don't know," I said, and subtly licked my lips. "This isn't right...you're here to take my statement. You're here to investigate a neighbourhood flasher!"

"Oh, I think you actually enjoyed being flashed, Ms. Cherry," Allegra said, her lip curling. "You loved seeing that man's strong, muscular, totally nude body and his big, swinging dick! I'm just doing a little community policing here...I'm providing a service to the community by showing you my cock, Matty-Sue. Young lady, you're about to find out why my colleagues call me The Hammer."

"Oh, my god...no," I said with a deep gasp. "Yes...no...yes...oh, my god, pull it out...pull it out! Show me your...cock! Your dick! Let me see it! I want to see it!"

"You're so excited and confused," Allegra said quietly. "I can tell...you've never been with a man, have you? You're a virgin, aren't you, Matty-Sue?"

"Yes...yes, I'm still a virgin," I said, and hung my head. "I'm twenty, for goodness sake. I've never been with a man. This is so humiliating."

"Don't be embarrassed, Matty-Sue," Allegra said sympathetically. "I was eighteen when I lost it. Three friends of my mother chased me around the swimming pool, stripped me naked, and then had their naughty way with me...it was amazing."

I was getting so excited and aroused by this bizarre exercise in sexual role reversal that I felt my own cock slowly start to stiffen. I loved the feeling of vulnerability that coursed through my body as Allegra's tough cop Detective Jack Von Brockhaus dominated and threatened my sweet, innocent Matty-Sue Cherry, slowly, surely coaxing out her inner slut.

Allegra was making me beg, and I loved it. I loved the feeling of the silk, lacy underwear on my body, and the sensation of the long, blonde wig brushing against my shoulders and falling down my back. My legs felt long and extra supple in the black high heels. My butt felt pert and tight.

I was luxuriating in being the woman in this volatile, highly sexualised situation. I was lapping up this new sensual experience that Allegra had so imaginatively gifted me. I was confused and aroused, and I loved it.

With a truly wicked, utterly superior smile, Allegra slid down the zipper of her trousers as I watched enraptured. With her right hand, the older woman reached into her pants, and then slowly extracted a large, incredibly lifelike, flesh-coloured dildo. I couldn't believe how real it looked. This was no mere strap-on; it looked more like a prosthetic device. Allegra pulled it out and let it dangle fiercely and menacingly between her legs.

Extraordinarily, hanging beneath the dildo was a pair of equally lifelike testicles, obviously made of some kind of rubber material. There was even fake hair knitted into them. Again, I couldn't believe my eyes.

I gasped in shock at Allegra's fake male equipment, and the sexy older woman smiled at me, obviously pleased with my response. In the framework of our gender-swap role-play scenario, Allegra Von Brockhaus indeed had a cock and balls.

"Oh, my goodness," I whispered, struggling not to break character. "You are very well endowed, Detective Von Brockhaus...you are quite the man."

"They don't call me The Hammer for nothing," Allegra said with a sneer. "And you're gonna get nailed, Matty-Sue...you want it, don't you? You want this cock inside you."

"I...um...I don't know," I said meekly. "I can't...you're on duty...I'm a good girl...I don't do things like this. I'm a virgin...I'm a good girl...I am!"

"In my experience, I've come to know one thing for certain," Allegra said with a chuckle. "Inside every good girl, there's a filthy slut screaming and begging to be let out. I'm here to release that slut, Matty-Sue. No girl wants to stay a virgin forever. I've broken in a lot of first-timers. They all love it eventually. You won't be my first, Matty-Sue...far, far from it."

"Oh, my god," I muttered, and looked down at Allegra's impressive prosthetic cock. "I can't believe this..."

"Do you want to touch it?" Allegra asked. "Do you want to touch my cock? Do you want to feel a man's cock for the first time? You can do it...there's nothing wrong. We're two adults in our prime. Touch it, Matty-Sue...reach out and touch my cock."

Gingerly, uncertainly, I reached out with my right hand, and slowly wrapped my fingers around Allegra's prosthetic cock. It felt hard and rubbery, but it was fascinatingly coursed with fake veins and imperfections to make it feel more real.

I gripped it and stroked Allegra's fake cock, going even further and deeper into the gender-swap role-play. I actually felt like a young woman touching a man's penis for the first time. It was truly incredible.

"Oh, yeah," Allegra moaned, a little too eagerly. "That's it, baby. Stroke it...play with it."

I cautiously ran my hand up and down Allegra's fake cock, rubbing it, stroking it, playing with it...and almost expecting it to actually become erect under my attentions. As I worked Allegra's cock, the older woman carefully reached beneath it, and pushed it upward with her right hand.

Obviously on some kind of hinge, Allegra's cock rose up and outward from her body, and then snapped into place with a loud click. It now looked as if Allegra's fake manhood had actually risen and was now standing firm and erect.

I was astounded by the ingenuity of this highly detailed and cleverly hinged strap-on, which effectively approximated the appearance of a very large, flaccid cock stiffening and then becoming fully erect.

With Allegra's cock now up and standing outward from her crotch, I was allowed an unobstructed view of the older woman's matching fake balls, which hung down from the hinged base of the appendage. The rubber testicles were realistically shaped and properly flesh-coloured, and even dangled down in a natural looking manner. They were extraordinary.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Allegra moaned as I continued to rub her cock. "Now you be a good girl and take off your clothes for me...strip down to your bra and panties while I watch and play with myself."

"Oh, my god," I whispered. "I can't believe I'm doing this...you're going to play with yourself? In front of me?"

"I sure am, sweetheart...take off those clothes, baby," Allegra said. "Take them off for me. I'll jerk it for you."

I stepped a few feet back from Allegra, who had her right hand wrapped tightly around her fake appendage. She rubbed it back and forth luridly as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I untucked it from my grey pencil skirt, popped the last few buttons, and then let the blouse hang open sexily, exposing my lacy black-and-red padded bra and flat, heavily ridged abdomen.

"That's it, Matty-Sue," Allegra said throatily. "Take off your clothes and show me that beautiful young body. Don't be shy. Let me see you in your underwear."

I shrugged the pink blouse off my shoulders, let it slide down my muscular arms and over my hands, and then folded it neatly across the sofa. I put my hands on my hips and stood before Allegra in just my padded bra and grey pencil skirt. The older woman looked me up and down and smiled.

"Take off the skirt," Allegra said with a smile. "Show me your knickers, Matty-Sue...but leave your heels on. That always looks sexier...a woman in heels."

I reached behind my back, unzipped my skirt, and then placed a hand on each hip. I slowly, deliberately pushed the grey pencil skirt down over my muscled thighs, and then let it drop to the floor once it reached my knees. I stepped out of the skirt carefully, and then bent down daintily at the knees to pick it up. I folded the skirt and placed it on the sofa next to my blouse.