Oz Beach Boy Ravished on NYE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't seen as many as you, Lydia," Sally tittered, "but it's definitely the biggest one I've seen too, without a doubt."

"I'm in shock," Lydia sighed. "I really am."

"Uncircumcised too," Sally said. "They look so different with a foreskin."

"Most younger guys are uncircumcised," Lydia said. "Every younger man I've seen or had sex with has been uncircumcised. You just peel the foreskin back...it's no big deal, Sally."

"Yeah, of course...his balls too," Sally said quietly. "They're so big and heavy looking..."

"God, imagine those things slamming into your chin," Lydia shrieked with laughter. "Ouch!"

"And look at his gorgeous little man-bush," Sally sighed of my small man-scaped thatch of sandy brown pubic hair. "It's perfectly manicured. You're right, Lydia...this boy really looks after himself."

"If he was awake, I'd get his beautician's details," Lydia giggled. "My bush is a mess compared to that!"

"Oh, my goodness, he's just divine," Sally said sincerely, which the narcissist in me really responded to. "He's a real hunk...do people still use that term?"

"In this case, hell yes," Lydia laughed. "He's a hunk, alright."

As both women continued to laugh and unashamedly objectify me with clear delight, I felt warm, eager hands all over my chest and abdomen, rubbing and fondling the smooth, waxed skin of my bare torso.

I heard Sally moaning and cooing quietly, and realised she was actually the one feeling me up, and not the more outrageous Lydia. Once again, I sensed that these two older women were about to take it up a notch.

"Ooooh, you're so hot," Sally crouched down further and whispered softly to me, her boozy breath warm in my ear. "Such a big, sexy boy...such a beautiful body...and a pretty cock...and such sweet balls."

I again fought to open my eyes and looked down to see Lydia running her tongue over her full red lips. I then watched helplessly -- but joyfully -- as she took my fully exposed cock in the long-nailed fingers of her right hand. With a smile, Lydia slowly peeled back my foreskin, revealing my cock's big, bulbous head.

"Oh, yeah," the beautiful brunette cooed. "Ooooh, yeah...let's get this big boy nice and hard."

"Lydia, maybe this really is going too far?" Sally said uncertainly. "I know it's wrong...but I...but I...I really want him inside me. I want to fuck him, Lydia. This has got me so hot. I can't help myself."

"Yes, me too," Lydia said. "I really want to fuck him too, Sally. He wouldn't mind, I'm sure. No young guy would say no to being taken advantage of by two hot cougars! It's a sexual fantasy! It's like something you'd see in a porno, or read about in erotic fiction! He'd love it!"

"Okay, okay...oh, my god...I can't believe this...alright then...let's do it," Sally giggled naughtily. "Do you think he'll be able to get it up though? He's so wasted..."

"Yes, but he's so young," Lydia tittered. "You just have to brush past a young guy and they get stiff. I can already feel him starting to swell a little in my hand."

Lydia was right. As the gorgeous older woman began to expertly jerk my cock back and forth, I was overcome with sensual pleasure, and I felt my massive member slowly, surely getting bigger and coming to life. Even in my wasted state, my cock still responded to Lydia's touch.

As Lydia worked my cock, Sally bent down and licked my nipples, moving from one to the other, alternating between flicking her tongue back and forth across them and then sucking on them more firmly with her lips. I could feel Sally's long hair brushing across my chest.

The sexy older woman continued to rub her hands over my ridged abdomen, and then slid her long-nailed fingers into my pubic hair. Hotly turned on, I let out my loudest moan yet.

"See?" Lydia said, still wonderfully jerking me off. "He's loving it! Listen to him! He's moaning like a woman!"

"Lydia, can I...um...I'd really like to suck it," Sally said. "I've never sucked one that big. Do you mind?"

"Go for it, Sally," Lydia giggled. "You naughty girl! The blow job queen! Wrap your lips around that young cock! That'll really get him hard."

I watched in surprise as Lydia stood up, and Sally moved down my body until she got to my waist. The buxom older woman grabbed my now half-stiff cock with her right hand, and then took it into her mouth. Sally immediately sucked hard on me, sliding her head up and down my shaft.

Groaning with pleasure, I felt myself quickly get fully erect, blood pulsing into my cock as I became further aroused with every stroke of Sally's head. I looked again out of my barely open right eye and saw Lydia reach up under her cocktail dress.

The beautiful brunette's hands moved around furiously for a few moments, and she then slid a tiny little pair of lacy underpants down her legs. Lydia stepped out of the sexy knickers, leaving them in a small, rumpled pile on the grass.

As Sally sucked on me furiously, I watched as Lydia slid a hand up under her dress, and then obviously began fingering herself. The beautiful brunette's head tilted back, her mouth opened slightly, and she quietly moaned, obviously working herself up.

"Suck him until he's hard, Sally," Lydia said breathlessly. "Then I'm getting on. I'm going to fuck him, Sally. You can jump on after me, okay?"

Sally hilariously gave Lydia a thumbs-up sign with her left hand while she continued to work her lips up and down my enormous shaft, pausing occasionally to take in a breath and then flick her tongue around my cock's tight, bulging head.

"Okay, he's fully erect," Sally slurred after sliding her lips off my cock. "Mission accomplished! We have lift off! He's as hard as stone! Get on, Lydia!"

Sally pulled away from me, and Lydia quickly moved in. She stood with her high-heeled feet on either side of my naked hips, and then slowly lowered herself down onto my cock, settling her knees onto the grass.

Feeling around for my erect member with her slick vulva, Lydia eventually got herself into the right position, and then pushed down firmly on me. I felt my cock suddenly engulfed by warm wetness, and knew instantly that I was inside Lydia. I groaned with pleasure, and so did the beautiful older woman.

Slowly and with a superb sense of rhythm, Lydia slid herself up and down, grinding hard into me from above, moving her hips with gusto and enthusiasm, and slapping her butt luridly against my muscled thighs as I lay practically motionless.

While Lydia fucked me passionately from above, Sally ravished me from a kneeling position on the grass beside me, licking my neck and face and rubbing her eager hands all over my bare torso, fondling every bit of it.

On top of me, Lydia became increasingly excited, running her fingers through her long, dark hair, and then cupping her large breasts with her hands, squeezing and pulling at them with her long-nailed fingers. The beautiful brunette moaned furiously while I desperately tried to keep my eyes open so I could enjoy the show.

Lydia thrashed and bucked on top of me with increasing enthusiasm and excitement, likely tumbling deliriously toward an orgasm, her cries and whimpering becoming much louder and more uncontrolled. After one final, high-pitched yelp, Lydia slid off me and then sat on the grass beside me, clearly sated.

"Oh, my god," Lydia said breathlessly. "That was great! Get on, Sally...before he loses it! He's still hard! Take your knickers off and ride him!"

With much effort, I looked down and saw my erect cock twitching and swaying from side to side in the half-light of the small grassy reserve. I was still fully hard, and I could sense that I wasn't too far away from blowing my load.

I'm frequently and embarrassingly prone to premature ejaculation, and have been humiliated on way too many occasions by coming way too soon, but all the booze in my system was certainly slowing me down, and thankfully made me last a lot longer than I normally would have.

Sally gave me a final wet kiss on the cheek, and then dragged herself up off the ground until she was standing above me. I watched through my half-open right eye as the buxom older woman slid one hand expertly up her dress and then slipped her tiny panties down her legs in one smooth, slick motion. Sally pulled them over her feet, and then dropped them casually on the ground.

Just like Lydia had, Sally stood with one high-heeled foot on either side of my bare hips, and then slowly lowered herself down onto me. Unlike Lydia, however, Sally grabbed my cock with her right hand and then guided it into her slick, welcoming pussy.

Again, I felt my cock engulfed with wonderfully warm wetness, and shivers of pleasure shot through my booze-and-dope addled body like slightly dulled electricity. I moaned as Sally rode me even harder than Lydia had, furiously sliding her hips back and forth like a woman possessed.

"Oh, yeah!" Sally whooped from above me. "Oh, baby! Ooooooh...make mama come!"

I was so dazed and completely muddled that I had no idea how long it took, but Sally eventually climaxed too, raising her arms above her head and shrieking desperately under her breath while biting down on her bottom lip, trying to dull the noise of her orgasm as pleasure and excitement clearly overtook her.

In the throes of passion, Sally slapped at my chest with her sweaty hands, and then put her arms behind her to squeeze, grab, and knead my muscled thighs as she climaxed.

After a few obviously orgasmic moments, Sally slid off me clumsily, and then sat next to Lydia on the grass, both women breathing deeply and sucking in gulps of warm night air. Lydia and Sally both looked at my erect cock, which was twitching and jumping wildly.

To the sounds of Lydia and Sally giggling, I then climaxed myself, thick bolts of semen shooting out of my cock. The pearly muck spiralled through the air and then landed on the grass in silence.

I spurted twice more while the women watched and giggled. After expunging one last dribble of semen, my cock finally listed, sagged, drooped and then dropped completely, finally flaccid again and back at home on top of my huge ball-sack.

"Oh, my goodness," Sally giggled. "Look at all the goo! He really pumped it out! I just love watching a man ejaculate! It's so dirty! All that gloop! So much jism!"

"It's hardly surprising considering the size of his nuts," Lydia laughed. "Geez, that was fun..."

"God, that was absolutely amazing," Sally sighed. "I haven't had an orgasm with a man for months! It's just been my fingers and regular trips to Intimus to buy toys!"

"I had an orgasm last week with a work colleague, but this was much more fun," Lydia chortled. "I'm tempted to kidnap this young man and take him home with me! I'd like to make him my sex slave!"

"You're too naughty," Sally tittered. "We better get going, Lydia. The others will be wondering where we are by now...we just said we were going for a little wander for some fresh air. They'll send out a search party soon!"

"Yes, that's true...okay, let's get going," Lydia said. "God, I'd like to ride him again! Should we just leave him like that? With his panties down and his sausage out?"

"It would be funny, wouldn't it?" Sally giggled. "Leaving a young hunk with his pants down and his shirt open for everyone to see!"

"Mmmmm...I've got an even better idea," Lydia chortled. "Let's take his clothes right off and leave him here completely naked with nothing. Oh, my god, that would be hilarious! And it would serve him right for getting so wasted!"

"Imagine the look on his face when he wakes up and realises he's in the nuddy!" Sally laughed. "With that big willy out for everyone to see! Oh, my god, it's hilarious!"

"He'll have to run through the city starkers!" Lydia tittered. "We'll be doing Sydney's women a favour! They all deserve a look at that super-size sausage and hot bod!"

"Oh, my god...this is so naughty...let's do it!" Sally said enthusiastically. "Let's strip his clothes right off and steal them!"

Though I love being naked in front of women, I always like to maintain a measure of power and control in the situation. I also like to keep myself safe. What Lydia and Sally were intending to do to me had me incredibly worried.

I don't like being stranded in public without my clothes. It's happened to me before [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy Pantsed By Joggers" and "Oz Beach Boy's Epic Nude Run"], and though the experiences were admittedly extremely arousing, and even highly sexual, they were also deeply, profoundly unsettling.

If Lydia and Sally stole my clothes and left me naked in the middle of the city on New Year's Eve, anything could happen to me. I could get sexually molested by someone I actually didn't want to get molested by, or worse, I could end up in custody on public indecency charges.

Fear and anger suddenly sparked my deep reserves of adrenaline, and I felt myself beginning to rouse slightly from my drunken stupor. The thought of being left naked in the city was terrifying, and it really roused me into action.

Lydia and Sally laughed and started stripping me by grabbing at my sneakers and socks while kneeling on the grass beside me. They ripped at my shoelaces with furious intent.

Increasingly terrified, I slowly, uncertainly sat up, my head spinning and my eyes exploding with blurry colours as I tried desperately to focus. I stretched my arms outward at the older women, and then groaned loudly.

"Get off me," I growled. "Get the fuck off me!"

Lydia and Sally both screamed and fell backwards in shock, their legs splayed wide open as their butts hit the grass. I got a quick, delightful look between their bare legs at their hair-embossed vulvas as they struggled desperately to get up, obviously startled and scared to see me even partially awake.

"Quick, run!" Lydia said breathlessly, her plan to steal my clothes and publicly humiliate me instantly foiled. "He's awake! Let's get out of here!"

Teetering and staggering perilously on their high heels, the hopelessly drunken Lydia and Sally stumbled and listed, but finally righted themselves completely, and then stood up.

The gorgeous older women looked down at me again. Covering their mouths with their hands, Lydia and Sally giggled nervously at the sight of my wildly flopping cock and balls as I tried and failed to stand up. The sexy older women then turned and ran off into the New Year's Eve night.

As I struggled desperately to pull my jeans and underpants back over my bare legs and exposed crotch, I watched Lydia and Sally run awkwardly from the small grassy reserve, and then eventually merge with the slowly moving crowd closer to the water of the harbour. The sexy older women looked over their shoulders one last time at me and then disappeared.

Despite being horribly wasted, I'll never forget the final naughty, knowing, superior smiles that creased the lovely faces of Lydia and Sally, the two sexy older women that had taken such complete and utter sexual advantage of me on New Year's Eve. I had been well and truly ravished, and I loved every minute of it.

After struggling for what seemed like an eternity to get my pants back up properly and my shirt pulled around me in some semblance of decent coverage, I was totally exhausted. With a grunt and a sigh, I promptly flopped back down onto the dry grass of the small reserve and fell asleep again.

Hours later, I was awakened by the warm morning sun on my face. I slowly opened my eyes, and then very cautiously sat up. My head pounded horribly, my mouth was bone-dry, my body was weak, and I was achingly nauseous. I had a classic New Year's Day hangover, and I was hurting bad.

There were still a lot of people around Circular Quay and the harbour, but nobody had seemed to notice me sleeping on the grass behind the trees. I was still fully clothed, and it looked like I'd gotten through the rest of the night untouched and unnoticed.

As I blearily looked around to get my bearings, a surprising ray of brightness shone sweetly through my gluggy, drunken head-haze. There on the grass, only a few feet away from me, were the two skimpy, lacy pairs of underpants left behind by Lydia and Sally in their mad dash to get away from me.

With a cheeky smile, I quickly grabbed the sexy little panties -- one pair red, and the other black -- and tucked them safely into the pockets of my jeans. Two pairs of older women's knickers... the perfect souvenir of a wonderfully sordid New Year's Eve.

Happy New Year to all the readers!!!

12