Oz Beach Boy Rear Ends Cleaner

Story Info
Nude Matt takes Colombian cleaner in the butt...
7.9k words
4.6
32.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an entry in the Nude Day Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) recalling an anal encounter he enjoyed in the weeks just before his relationship began with his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy 27-year-old Cosplay enthusiast). This is a CFNM story featuring male nudity, mild humiliation, female nudity, rimming, and a one-on-one male/female anal sex scene with another woman watching. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This (rear) entry: "Anal".

---------------------------------------

It was a cool autumn's day in Sydney, Australia. I stared lustfully at my beautiful girlfriend Odessa Prince's perfect, peachy, wonderfully rounded butt as she bent over next to her computer desk, pulling papers anxiously out of a small briefcase.

Obviously able to feel my predatory eyes crawling over every succulent inch of her sweatpants-clad behind, Odessa slowly stood up and turned around. Her gorgeous face was folded into a frown, and she looked slightly pained.

"Matt..." Odessa said. "Stop perving on me!"

"God, Odessa, you've got a great arse," I said breathlessly. "Actually, you've got a great everything. You're perfect."

"Matt, I can't do anything now," Odessa said apologetically. "I've got a Zoom meeting in less than five minutes. I can't even give you a hand-job...I have to prepare."

"You're so hot though," I said. "You're such a turn-on...just looking at you...it's incredible."

"God, you really are a sex addict, aren't you?" Odessa asked with a giggle.

"Yes, I am," I replied. "My name is Matt, and I am a sex addict."

Though not clinically diagnosed as such, I'm most certainly addicted to sex. I'm a 26-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. That's my kink, and it's taken me to some truly bizarre places.

I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I possibly can. Though partially for health and fitness purposes, my workout regime is principally designed to get my rig as shredded as possible in order to attract as much female attention as I can.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I'm in a near perpetual state of horniness, and I've enjoyed a lot of sordid sex and many, many kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, was well and truly parked when the beautiful Odessa and I embarked upon a relationship. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

The utterly delightful Odessa and I had been having a great time hanging out together, and we'd also been having a lot of terrific sex. Keen to kick off our relationship honestly, I'd reluctantly admitted to Odessa that I was a sex addict, which I think my naturally competitive new girlfriend actually saw as something of a challenge.

Odessa nearly always jumped into bed (and anywhere else, for that matter) with me when I instigated sex, but this cool autumn day was one of the rare occasions on which she had to turn me down. I could hardly expect Odessa to pull out of a work meeting because I wanted to have sex with her, so I didn't grumble about it.

"Matt, why don't you go back to your place and jerk off while I'm on the Zoom call?" Odessa suggested helpfully. "You could take off all your clothes and really go to town on yourself. Oil yourself up. When I'm done, I'll ring you, and then we can fuck."

"That sounds good, Odessa," I responded. "You're always full of good ideas. I'll see you soon, gorgeous."

"You have fun," Odessa said with a giggle. "Really pull on that big dick of yours, baby. Give it a good ol' tug."

I gave Odessa a quick but passionate kiss, slapped her affectionately on the butt, and then walked back to my apartment. Odessa and I lived in neighbouring buildings in The Mapreza apartment complex, so it only took me a few minutes.

Once inside my apartment, I quickly took off all my clothes, and then stood in the middle of my lounge room, chewing on a fingernail and weighing up my wank options. There was a lot of good stuff to choose from.

I had my vintage Playboy magazines; the manifold wonders of the internet; and, of course, the very sexy nude netball video I'd made of Odessa a couple of weeks prior. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos"] I'd practically worn that video out wanking over it so often.

Though I was strongly sexually fixated on Odessa, I actually felt like getting off on something different this time. I jerked off a lot while thinking about Odessa, but because I'd been so promiscuous and so perverted for so long, I found it difficult to wack off over just one woman. Though I'd been completely faithful to Odessa physically, I still needed to mix it up mentally. At least in my head, I wanted another woman.

When I masturbated, my mind frequently drifted back to the many extraordinary women I'd had sex with over the years, and to the very lascivious string of encounters I'd enjoyed as a perennially horny sex addict constantly out on the prowl.

In the weeks leading up to my first date with Odessa, I'd been having a particularly wild time sexually, and I went through my recent trysts like some kind of jerk-off shopping list, considering the pros and cons, and deciding which one I was in the mood to masturbate over.

When the image of Odessa's perfect butt popped into my head again, I instantly knew where I wanted to go. As I lowered my completely nude body down onto the laminate floor of my living room and grasped my huge cock, the divine image of diminutive Valentina Delgado and her big, wondrously rounded bubble-butt came tumbling erotically into my sexually fevered mind...

Though something of a clean freak always happy to maintain the hygiene standards in my apartment, I'd been so consistently busy with work a couple of months previous that I'd let things slip, and the growing filth around me was starting to get on my nerves. I could see dust and muck everywhere, and it made my skin crawl.

Still too busy to do it myself, I'd engaged the services of the amusingly named Clean Up Your Act, a housekeeping company specialising in smaller private residences. The helpful receptionist told me that she'd send over two cleaners, and that they'd likely be done with my two-bedroom apartment in about ninety minutes.

Right on the assigned time of 11:00am, my intercom buzzed, and I ran to pick up the handset by the door. I'd just come back upstairs after working out in my home gym -- which I'd created in my downstairs lock-up storage space -- and I was dressed in a tight-fitting singlet and grey sweat shorts, with bare feet.

"Hello," I said into the handset.

"Good morning, sir," came a thickly accented female voice, clearly South American of some description. "This is Valentina Delgado and Antonella Perez from Clean Up Your Act. We here for clean, ci?"

"Yes, yes, of course, that's great," I said quickly. "Please come up. I'm on the fourth level."

My mind instantly began to race. From her voice, Valentina sounded like she was in her twenties, and her thick, sexy accent was an absolute turn-on. I was buzzing with excitement. The exhibitionist pervert in me desperately wanted to open the door in the nude...but that would be too much...way too much.

I did, however, consider peeling off my singlet and going bare-chested. That way, I could gauge the cleaning duo's response, feel out the situation, and see if there was any chance of getting something nice and sleazy going. I was always willing to take a chance when it came to sex.

I had no idea what kind of women these cleaners were, but deeming the move relatively safe, I quickly peeled off my tight, sweat-soaked singlet and threw it into the washing machine in my laundry. I was confident I'd be able to tell fairly quickly if these cleaners were up for some naughty fun. If not, I'd quickly grab a clean shirt and cover up.

My muscles were pumped and engorged from my work-out, and as I ran my hands over my smooth, waxed, sweat-slicked, marbled chest and corrugated abdomen, I was once again happy that I kept myself in such great shape.

I pulled the waistband of my sweat shorts and Calvin Klein underpants out and away from my body, and looked down at my enormous, coiled cock with a smile. I was pretty happy about that too.

"Hello, sir," came the thickly accented female voice again, now from just outside my door, along with a quick knock. "Cleaners here now."

I slowly opened the door, and looked down to see two diminutive, black-haired, dark-skinned, young women likely in their early twenties. Very attractive and no taller than 5"2, the two women smiled up at me, and then gently giggled when they realised I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"I am Valentina Delgado," said the young woman closest to me, who had straight, shoulder-length, silky black hair and wild, mischievous eyes. "This my colleague Antonella Perez. She no speak English, so I talk, ci?"

"Hi, lovely to meet you both," I said with a smile. "Please come in."

I held the door open, and Valentina and Antonella quickly moved past me, both carrying plastic caddies filled with cleaning products, and a variety of cloths and towels. Valentina also carried a small bucket and mop, and Antonella had a portable vacuum cleaner strapped to her back. Both women stood in the middle of my lounge room, looked around the apartment quickly, and then spoke to each other animatedly in Spanish.

"We do in ninety minute," the thickly accented Valentina said with a smile, and put down her mop and bucket. "We do nice clean, sir. Shiny, shiny, ci?"

"Please, call me Matt," I said, and slyly made fists of my hands, which made all of my muscles flex.

With cheeky smiles, Valentina and Antonella looked at me, their eyes naughtily trawling up and down my bare torso. I even caught Valentina's eyes settle for a few moments on the very large bulge in my tight sweat shorts. She then looked at me and smiled very knowingly.

"No shirt today?" Valentina said, and pointed at my chest with a giggle. "Nice body...big muscles...we no do for free though! Sexy man pay too! Too much hard work!"

"Oh, my god," I said with a laugh. "I was just working out...I got all hot and sweaty, so I took off my singlet. I'll definitely pay you! Don't worry about that!"

"Gracias," Valentina said, and Antonella smiled warmly. "Gracias, Matt."

"You're okay with me like this?" I asked, and pointed at my bare torso. "You feel comfortable?"

"Oh, ci," Valentina replied. "How you say in Australia? No worries!"

"Ci," Antonella added with a smile. "Muy bonito. Ci, ci. Guapo."

Valentina and Antonella then set to work. Antonella quickly found a power point, plugged in the vacuum cleaner, and then charged it up, running it all over the laminate floors of my lounge room. Valentina placed her container on the floor, grabbed a cloth from it, and started dusting my bookshelves with gusto.

I moved into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, but kept my lustful eyes on the two cleaners. Her black hair cut boyishly short, the dark-skinned Antonella was the far more conservative of the two, dressed in a pair of loose-fitting grey sweat-pants, trainers, and a polo shirt with the Clean Up Your Act logo -- an anthropomorphic, hungry-mouthed vacuum cleaner gobbling up a pile of dirt -- across the back. Cute and appealing, Antonella was lean, petite and small-breasted, with a very pretty and pleasant face.

"Where do you ladies hail from originally?" I asked from the kitchen.

"We are from Colombia," Valentina replied as she vigorously dusted my bookshelves. "We live here a year, ci? Working visa...we do few job. We clean...do food delivery...in the bar...then we have fun."

"Great," I said with a smile. "Do you like it here in Australia?"

"We love it, ci," Valentina said with a flirty smile. "Nice weather. Lots of fun. Aussie men...very handsome. We like beach...Speedos...very sexy!"

"Well, from what I've seen of Colombian women, they seem very beautiful," I responded, lamely attempting to be flirtatious. "You both look wonderful."

"Oh, gracias," the clearly confident and self-aware Valentina said with an obviously fabricated shy smile. "Gracias, Matt. You nice man."

While Antonella was very attractive, the equally dark-skinned Valentina was volubly, explosively sexy. It also helped immeasurably that the diminutive Colombian was dressed more for a gym session than a cleaning job.

Utterly gorgeous, Valentina had fine features, full, red lips, and big, deep, brown eyes that shone out alluringly from her oval face, practically promising lashings of mischief and excitement.

Valentina's long, loose, silky black hair hung over her bare, supple shoulders, which were fully revealed by a tight, white, high-stretch Nike sports bra. Though cut high on the chest and not displaying any cleavage, I could tell that Valentina's breasts were mid-sized, firm, and very nicely shaped. There was no sway or jiggle on them at all as she moved.

With her flat, toned, smooth stomach on full and wondrous display, Valentina sported a pair of stunning, skin-tight blue scrunch leggings and Nike trainers. With a tight waistband and thin, ruched fabric that perfectly framed and wedged right into the butt-crack and pulled hard into the crotch, Valentina's revealing leggings were of the truly sexy variety, and I had to work hard not to stare.

While the diminutive Valentina's body was slim, compact, and perfectly proportioned, her greatest asset was without question her butt. Big, rounded, and dramatically shaped, it was the very definition of a bubble-butt, protruding wildly at the back and dominating the entire lower half of the cleaner's body.

Valentina's big, sexy, beautiful butt wobbled and undulated alluringly as she worked, not exactly bouncing, but really moving under the thin fabric of her leggings, which showed off every curve and contour.

Valentina literally had a body built for sex. She was curvy and very womanly, but she also looked fit and toned. The skin of her arms, shoulders and stomach was the colour of dark chocolate, and was perfectly smooth and unblemished, waxed free of all hair.

Valentina's armpits were deliriously silky and smooth, and she gave off a gentle scent of deodorant and sweat. Valentina was a hot South American beauty, and she moved gracefully and effortlessly around my apartment.

I could almost guiltily feel drool collecting in the corners of my mouth as I stared lustfully at Valentina for way, way too long, naughtily picturing her lithe legs wrapped around my head, and then my cock buried deep inside her too.

"You like watch us work?" Valentina asked with a smile when she caught me right in the act of staring. "You watching us? You look at my ass?"

"Degenerado," Antonella muttered with a smile. "Ci, ci."

"Oh, sorry," I responded, while Antonella giggled as she worked the vacuum cleaner. "I didn't mean -"

"Careful," Valentina interrupted me with a naughty giggle. "Naughty man! Looking at cleaner! Maybe I get Antonella to vacuum off your pants! And your underwears too! We look at you! See how you like! Make you embarrass!"

I was ecstatic. I'd been wondering about how to take my encounter with these two hot Colombian cleaners into sexual territory without getting myself into trouble, and Valentina had done it for me. Little did they know, I would have very gladly allowed Antonella to vacuum off all my clothes.

I smiled at the thought, and opted to keep up the playful banter as best as I could. I'm not very good when it comes to bringing the wit in a conversation, and I have trouble thinking on my feet, but Valentina seemed naughty and up for a little fun, so I decided to wade in.

"Do you mean...these pants?" I asked cheekily, and pointed down at my waist with both hands.

"Ci, ci," Valentina replied with a giggle. "Those pants, ci."

I smiled at Valentina and Antonella, and then hooked my thumbs into the sides of my soft grey sweat shorts. I paused for a few moments. Both women stopped what they were doing, and looked at me with very surprised smiles. The vacuum cleaner roared.

With an attempted sexy smile, I slid my sweat shorts down my smooth, muscled legs, stepped out of them, and then threw them onto the floor in front of Antonella. The giggling Colombian cleaner placed the head of the vacuum cleaner on top of my discarded shorts, caught them, and then lifted them up off the floor. Antonella then plucked my shorts out of the suction opening with her right hand, amusingly stretching my sweat shorts before wrenching them free.

Though she couldn't speak English, Antonella could obviously understand substantially to play along with Valentina, who looked me up and down with a big, bubbly smile. Antonella twirled my shorts around on her right index finger as the vacuum cleaner continued to roar.

"Ooooh, very nice," Valentina cooed. "Sexy...sexy..."

"Ci, ci," Antonella added. "Guapo. No mas pantalones! Buena! Buena!"

I stood in front of the two Colombian cleaners in just my fitted Calvin Klein trunks, and I noticed a smile play across Valentina's full red lips as she openly glanced at the bulge of my crotch. I ran my hands over my smooth, waxed, marbled pecs and rock-hard six-pack, and then smiled cheekily at both Valentina and Antonella.

"Toma esos tambien," Valentina said with a smile even cheekier than mine, and pointed right at my underpants.

"Ci, ci," Antonella responded with a giggle, and then proceeded to wrench the head off the vacuum cleaner while looking at me threateningly.

With a dirty, knowing smile, Antonella gently placed the vacuum cleaner head on the floor, and then slowly moved toward me with the now even stronger and more hard-sucking vacuum pipe stretched outward.

"Hazlo!" Valentina barked. "Hazlo!"

Antonella smiled, I looked back at her uncertainly, and then the Colombian cleaner lunged at me with the hard-sucking pipe of the vacuum cleaner. She got the bottom of my Calvin Klein underwear, and then held the pipe in place, sucking in more and more of the thin cotton of my Calvins until she had a firm grip. Antonella then pulled the pipe downwards, slowly taking my underpants with it.

I looked down and saw the top of my man-scaped pubic bush begin to appear as the waistband of my Calvins began its embarrassing journey downwards. I made a futile grab at the waistband with my right hand, but intentionally allowed it to slip through my fingers.

I absolutely love being naked in front of clothed women, and I love being stripped by women, especially when they're in pairs or groups. But despite my prurient enjoyment of this whole sleazy situation, I continued to put up a little resistance.

"Not my underpants," I muttered weakly. "You can't do that! That's too much!"

In all my years of exhibitionism and sordid sexual behaviour, I've learned that women like to have the upper hand in risque situations like this. In my experience, women far more enjoy a man to be embarrassed and disempowered, as opposed to a pervert who actually enjoys being stripped, man-handled, and shown off naked. It usually works out much better when women don't know you're an exhibitionist.