Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always keep the blinds down, I promise," I laughed in reply.

"Let's talk about how sex is for you, Matt," Abbie asked. "Do you have to be more careful because of your penis?"

"Yes, I usually ease into things," I replied. "I like to start slowly, and try to figure out how our bodies fit together. All women are different, of course, and some are better equipped to accommodate me than others."

"Have you had any that couldn't handle it?" Abbie asked. "Any that asked you to stop?"

"Yes, I have unfortunately been with a few ladies who experienced some discomfort during intercourse," I replied. "If they say I'm hurting them, I withdraw immediately and try to pleasure them in other ways."

"Sounds like a good strategy, Matt," Abbie offered.

"Some have just gotten completely turned off though, and they've asked me to get dressed and leave," I frowned.

"Have you actually hurt anyone during sex?" Abbie asked earnestly. "With your penis, that is..."

"A couple of women have gotten very anxious, and said they felt themselves tearing," I replied. "But I don't think I've come close to ripping anyone open. I always stop straight away."

"And what's the situation with guys?" Abbie asked. "What do other guys think of it? Does your big penis make them feel inadequate? It's too bad Rohan isn't here for this one!"

"I actually avoid other guys seeing it," I replied. "I only shower in private cubicles at the gym, and I've never been a 'locker room guy', so to speak."

"What about your mates?" Abbie asked.

"None of my friends know that I'm this well hung," I replied. "If I'm at the beach with friends, I wear boardshorts. I keep it hidden, which has worked out well for me."

"So, you have no intention of becoming a nude model or a porn actor, or anything like that?" Abbie asked with a very saucy smile. "A stripper? A nude waiter at hens' parties? A life drawing model? Something where your penis could be an asset?"

"No," I said, again being completely dishonest about how aroused I got by exposing myself to women. "I prefer to keep it all quiet."

"Is penis size hereditary?" Abbie asked quizzically. "Do you know if your father has a big penis? Do you have any brothers? Are they well hung like you?"

"Mmmm, I don't know," I replied earnestly. "I've never met my father, and I don't actually know who he is. As far as I know, I don't have any siblings."

"Oh, I'm sorry if that question was triggering for you, Matt, my apologies," Abbie said sincerely. "I didn't mean to stir anything up...I'm really sorry about that."

"That's absolutely fine, Abbie," I smiled as warmly as I could. "That's all good. Don't worry about it, please."

"Cool, thanks, Matt," Abbie smiled. "Does being so well endowed make you more confident sexually?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied. "As I've said, it doesn't work out well sometimes, but I at least know that I'll always be able to satisfy a woman when it comes to size, regardless of technique."

"Right," Abbie nodded.

"I'll never be asked, 'Is it in yet?' That's one thing I don't have to worry about, so yes, it does make me more confident sexually, at least in that regard," I offered.

"Have you had a lot of sexual partners?" Abbie smiled.

"Yes," I smiled back. "I love sex, and I've had quite a few sexual partners over the years. I've never really been in a monogamous long term relationship, so I've had a lot of time to play the field, so to speak."

"How have some women described the experience of having sex with you?" Abbie asked, really getting into this whole line of questioning.

"One woman said it felt like she'd been fisted," I smiled. "Another said it felt like she had a baseball bat inside her. One believed that I'd actually penetrated her uterus."

"Whoa," Abbie laughed.

"And one decidedly odd woman swore that my penis had a mind of its own," I continued. "She screamed that it was literally attacking her internally. I've had some odd reviews, Abbie, trust me!"

"Matt, this might be a little sensitive, so please feel free not to answer," Abbie said uncertainly, "but with your penis being so large, do you have any problems achieving and maintaining an erection?"

"No," I replied with a smile. "I actually get aroused very easily, and I have no problem getting it up and keeping it up. Sometimes I think I actually get erect a little too quickly. It doesn't take much to get me aroused."

"Does your large penis cause you any major sexual problems?" Abbie asked.

"No, I don't think so," I replied, failing to mention the fact that I suffered from premature ejaculation, which may have had something to do with my cock's extreme size making it more sensitive and easy to stimulate. "Everything is working pretty well."

"With such a big and impressive dick," Abbie said with her naughtiest smile yet, "do you find it hard to keep your hands off it? Do you play with yourself a lot, Matt?"

"That's a bit personal," I laughed, and saw Sharna smiling in the control room through the glass partition. "But yeah, I guess I do...if I'm not having sex, it would certainly be every day at least once."

"You just can't get enough of yourself, huh?" Abbie giggled. "Just joking, Matt...you're a really good sport. Thanks for being so open and honest about what you've got in your pants."

"No worries, Abbie," I smiled. "I try not to take myself too seriously."

"And Matt, I have to ask on behalf of our listeners," Abbie said with a huge smile. "Are you single at the moment?"

"Yes," I smiled back warmly, "I am single."

"Look out, listeners...Matt and his huge penis are officially on the market," Abbie laughed.

"Yes, indeed I am," I giggled, "and I'm always eager to please."

"Well, I'll bet you are...okay, Matt, we've got a big favour to ask," Abbie said cheekily. "Um...ah...can we measure it?"

"Excuse me?" I stuttered. "What?"

"Could we measure your penis, Matt?" Abbie asked. "Obviously, our listeners can't see it, but it would be our way of giving them an assurance that the guy we've been speaking to is, in fact, packing what he says he's packing. It would give our whole discussion an instant sense of authenticity and legitimacy."

"It's a bit of a radio stunt too, isn't it, Abbie?" I laughed. "A guaranteed way to go viral?"

"Yes, of course it is," Abbie laughed good naturedly in response. "I can't lie about that! Come on, Matt...let us get the tape measure out."

I continued to play coy, but I was almost quivering with excitement at Abbie's saucy suggestion.

The thought of exposing myself to this beautiful celebrity was one of the most sexually exciting things I'd ever heard.

I couldn't ever recall wanting to do something so much. I really wanted Abbie Chatfield to see my cock in all its naked glory.

"Okay, Abbie, let's do it," I smiled. "We can let your listeners know this has all been above board. You can measure my penis, Abbie."

"Do you mind if my producer Sharna comes into the studio to help?" Abbie asked. "Would that be okay? You know, Rohan would usually be here with me..."

My sense of excitement doubled. Exposing myself to Abbie -- luckily without Rohan around -- was thrilling enough, but now I was going to have two women looking at me and possibly even handling me in some way.

Shivers of anticipation slammed up and down my spine. My cock started to swell ever so slightly.

"It's a two-person job, is it?" I laughed. "Okay, you can bring Sharna in to help."

"Sharna, can you bring in the tape measure please?" Abbie giggled.

A couple of seconds later, Sharna Khatri walked into the studio with a huge smile on her face and a bulky red-and-black plastic hardware store tape measure in her hand. She waved it from side to side, and laughed quietly.

"I think this is the right thing to do for the listeners," Sharna said. "You're sure you're comfortable, Matt?"

Because Abbie and Sharna were obviously having so much fun with this, I quickly decided to take the already sexy situation to the next level.

After all, it was completely anonymous, and I thought it would be funny to suddenly put these forthright, cheeky girls on the back foot.

"Yep, I'm totally comfortable with this," I said, and got up out of my seat. "I'm very happy to provide the proof, ladies!"

I quickly unbuttoned my shirt, and enjoyed the response of Abbie and Sharna as they obviously realised that I was actually about to strip completely in front of them, as opposed to just unzipping my chinos and then flopping out my cock.

"Listeners, I wish you were here with us now," Abbie laughed as I shrugged my shirt of my shoulders and folded it over the back of my chair. "It looks like Matt is actually going to strip completely for us. Oh, off goes his shirt! He's really going above and beyond here..."

"Look, I don't want to objectify our guest," Sharna added with a laugh while looking rapaciously at my bare torso, "but Matt has an amazing body. Ladies, this guy is ripped! He is quite the specimen indeed."

"Yep, you're a real bull, Matt," Abbie added.

I kicked off my shoes and then hastily peeled off my socks. In a situation like this, I would usually drag things out and really put on a show, but this was radio.

I wanted to get naked as quickly as I could, rather than teasing the situation out for an audience that couldn't even see me.

I unbuckled my belt, and then unbuttoned my pants. I pulled them apart, and heard a quiet gasp escape from Abbie and Sharna.

They both stared at me with very obvious interest and enthusiasm. Their eyes were wide with delight.

"This is quite the show, isn't it, Sharna?" Abbie asked. "Rohan picked the right night to get sick."

"It's a nice perk of the job, that's for sure," Sharna giggled in response. "It's always nice to look at a man without his clothes. We can't complain...ooh, the pants are next."

I unzipped my chinos, slid them down over my thighs and calves, and then pulled them over my bare feet somewhat clumsily, which got a giggle out of the girls. I folded my jeans over the back of my chair with my shirt.

"Okay, listeners...Matt is now in nothing but his Calvins, and he is looking very, very good indeed," Abbie almost whispered in commentary for the listeners. "But we don't want to objectify him...that would be so unfair."

I stood in front of Abbie and Sharna in just my fitted Calvin Klein trunks, and they both stared unashamedly at the bulge of my crotch.

I ran my hands over my marbled pecs and rock-hard six-pack, and then smiled cheekily at the two women.

I slid my underpants down over my crotch and thighs, and let them puddle around my ankles.

My cock flopped up and down as my Calvins slid over it, and then dangled heavily over my equally outsized nut sack as I stepped out of them. I casually kicked my Calvins aside.

Abbie winked at me and giggled naughtily, but Sharna appeared to be so shocked that she couldn't speak.

The producer's eyes sparkled and her hand rose to cover her mouth in surprise. Abbie's hand also rose to her face in shock.

The sexy radio host looked me up and down again and again, her eyes widening further and then comically flicking from my dick to my face.

Sharna continued to stare at me in utter shock. She put her hand on Abbie's shoulder, as if prompting the radio host to speak.

"Um, Matt has just taken off his undies for us," Abbie said with a huge smile, "and his penis is absolutely enormous. I'm actually shocked by how big it is. I really wish you could all see it. Apart from on the internet, have you ever seen one that big, Sharna?"

"No," Sharna smiled. "I've seen a few, but not like that. Matt, we're impressed...really impressed...and slightly in awe."

"Um, yeah, thanks," I said as modestly as I could. "Did you want to measure it?"

"I'll let you do the honours, Abbie," Sharna giggled, and handed the radio host the tape measure.

"Okay, you hold him steady," Abbie said, and crossed the desk to stand directly in front of me with a big smile.

Sharna moved behind me and placed her hands gently on my bulging biceps. I could feel the wonderfully soft sponginess of her breasts pushing lightly against the small of my back.

She naughtily rested her chin on my shoulder, and a shiver of pleasure raced up my spine.

Abbie bent down, and then slid the firm metal tape measure out of its red-and-black plastic casing.

She held it out and then moved it right toward my naked cock. I felt Sharna move her hands to my hips to hold me steady. I was getting increasingly excited and aroused by this sexy situation.

"Okay, let's measure Matt's penis," Abbie giggled, and extended the tape measure down the length of my flaccid but slowly stiffening cock.

The cool metal hovered just above my cock's sensitive, veiny skin. I got more excited with every second.

The feel of the beautiful radio host's hands accidentally but unavoidably brushing against my legs and her knuckles briefly touching my small thatch of man-scaped pubic hair made me shiver again with pleasure.

The tape measure hovering just above my exposed and ultra-sensitive cock had the same effect.

"I'm very happy to say that Matt wasn't lying, listeners," Abbie giggled once the tape measure was extended down the entire length of my cock. "Matt's penis is indeed 23cm long. The tape measure does not lie."

As Abbie pulled the tape measure away from me, the radio host innocently and unintentionally ran the back of her fingers half-way down the length of my cock.

At exactly the same time, Sharna naughtily moved her hands from my hips to my bare butt, and ran her fingers all over my exposed arse cheeks.

The naughty radio producer was really using the situation to take shameless and lascivious advantage of me, expertly groping me and pushing her body against me without Abbie's knowledge.

The mix of my nudity and exploitation, combined with having the hands of these beautiful women on me, got me incredibly aroused.

Combined with my pre-existing celebrity crush on Abbie, and the sexiness of the whole situation, it all became too much.

Though I desperately tried to suppress my sexy thoughts and stop it from happening, my cock sprang almost instantly and involuntarily to life.

I tried to fight it, but within seconds, my cock rapidly extended and swelled. Against my will, I had a full-blown erection.

My errant cock rose so quickly that it almost made a comical "boing" sound. I felt my face flush with embarrassment, and I internally cursed my complete and utter lack of control.

My cock was rock hard, and my face was almost certainly hot and beet-red with humiliation.

"Oh my god," I muttered. "Oh, no...no!"

"Whoa," Abbie literally yelled when she saw that my cock had become erect so hastily. "Whoa...Matt has a boner! He's totally nude and fully erect right here in the studio! I can't believe it. Geez, Matt..."

I felt Sharna's chin press down firmly on my shoulder as she pushed herself closer to me so she could peer over me cheekily and look down at my stiff cock.

I heard the naughty producer start to laugh uproariously, and she dug her fingers into my bare butt.

"Oh, my god, look at it," Sharna giggled. "Oh, Matt, this must be so embarrassing for you..."

"I'm so sorry," I said sincerely. "I can't believe it...I'm really sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Abbie giggled. "This gives us a chance to measure it when it's erect! Thanks to your surprise stiffy, we can get the whole story now!"

With that, the beautiful radio host moved towards me again with the tape measure outstretched. She had a very lascivious smile on her face.

As Abbie placed the tape measure along the length of my erect, slightly bouncing penis, I again felt her hands brushing gloriously against my inner thighs.

Sharna cheekily continued to take advantage of me and run her hands all over my bare butt, feeling its rigid muscularity and cooing quietly into my ear.

Her long-nailed fingers glided over my butt's smooth, completely waxed skin. I felt one finger sneakily glide down the inside of my butt-crack.

I was becoming increasingly aroused, and I felt sweat trickling down my forehead. I was incredibly embarrassed, and I still couldn't believe that I had an erection in front of these two beautiful women.

Abbie bent down at my waist and held the tape measure in place. When Abbie's hand holding the plastic casing of the tape measure brushed against my big, jiggling balls not once but twice, the excitement was too much.

"Wow," Abbie sighed. "Matt's penis is indeed 31cm long when it's erect. Wow...wow..."

My sense of humiliation rose to staggering levels as I realised that my horribly unfortunate habit of premature ejaculation was once again about to rear its very, very ugly head.

I should have masturbated earlier in the day, but I was too busy working and training in the gym. I was ready to explode.

All it took were a few accidental touches from Abbie and Sharna's sneaky and illicit groping of my butt.

It was happening. I felt the all-too-familiar surge of pleasure tilting through my body, and then looked down to see my cock twitching and lightly bouncing up and down. I was well and truly fucked.

I was unmistakably about to come. I shivered with a mix of extreme delight and utter humiliation.

My balls tightened. My cock twitched. My eyes rolled back. My mouth hung open. I groaned loudly, and then it happened. I was in shock.

"Oh, no," I yelped, and Abbie peered up at me with a confused look on her cherubic face.

A guilty string of semen blasted out of my cock and went flying right towards Abbie. I couldn't believe it.

Almost in slow motion, I watched the pearly glob as it sailed through the air and then landed right in the curly blonde tangle of Abbie's hair.

"Oh, my god," Sharna gasped. "What the..."

My cock twitched again, and another blast of semen went flying forth. I had never humiliated myself so completely.

I watched in horror as this considerably smaller but no less sticky and embarrassing wad shot through the air and then hit a shocked and open-mouthed Abbie right on the left cheek.

"Aw, for god's sake," Abbie howled. "Matt has just come on me...I've got semen in my hair...I've got jizz on my face. Oh, my god! Matt! Matt!"

"Oh, no," I yelped, and Abbie turned to grab for a box of tissues that sat innocently on the studio desk.

"I'm sorry," I muttered. "I didn't mean to do that...I'm so sorry, Abbie. I couldn't help it. Oh, my god..."

As Abbie wiped furiously at her cum-splattered cheek, Sharna gave me a light smack on the butt and then hurried over to help the radio host.

The producer grabbed a tissue and helpfully attempted to wipe the mess of semen out of Abbie's hair.

I stood in the studio completely naked, and looked down to see that my cock had softened post-orgasm.

It was now again hanging limply and sadly between my muscled thighs. Even my limp cock looked like it was embarrassed.

Another stringy blob of semen slowly dropped out of my member and fell to the studio floor with a silent plop.

The air was thick with tension. My mouth hung open in shock and embarrassment. The two ladies stared at me in utter shock and disbelief.

And then, as if a valve had been turned to release the pressure, Abbie and Sharna both started to laugh uproariously, their heads tilted back in obvious surprise, disbelief, and amusement.

They continued to wipe away the remnants of my soupy involuntary orgasm while they guffawed with abandon.

"Well, I must say," Abbie laughed and pointed at me. "I was never told that being ejaculated on was part of the job! Thanks, Matt! That's one to remember!"

With that, Sharna gave me an enormous smile and a very saucy wink, and then ducked out of the studio and back into the control room.

I could still see her looking at me and laughing through the glass partition while she hit buttons and moved knobs around on the mixing desk.