Oz Beach Boy's New Year's Eve Bang

Story Info
Matt gets sex sandwiched by two BBWs on NYE...
3.8k words
4.53
12.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a New Years Eve-themed CFNM public threesome sex story. All of the characters featured and mentioned in the story are over the age of eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. Happy New Year!

-----------------------------------------------

It was a balmy, humid New Year's Eve in Sydney, Australia. I was in the middle of a huge, heaving crowd on Sydney Harbour.

It was a blinding cavalcade of sound, vision and movement. There were people everywhere, drunk and on drugs...in short, a typical New Year's Eve.

I'd been drinking at a party in a friend's nearby apartment, and we'd all headed outside to join in the madness of the massive fireworks display to bring in the New Year at midnight.

I'd been separated from my equally boozed up friends in the crowd, and I was alone, jammed in tight amongst a horde of people, the smell of sweat, beer, smoke, perfume and deodorant assaulting my senses.

I leaned up against the wall of a small kiosk, which was obviously closed for the night. I looked upward into the sky, which was obliterated by fireworks.

There was loud music blaring, and people were screaming incessantly at the top of their lungs.

The famous sails of The Sydney Opera House were awash with projected colours and imagery.

The Sydney Harbour Bridge exploded violently in a sea of colour and sparks as more fireworks were set off.

It was a big, surging sea of humanity, and I felt like I was at the centre of it all. I'd been drinking and doing coke all night, and I was on a major high.

I scanned through the crowd searching for my friends, but I couldn't see them anywhere.

I did, however, notice two women across the way looking at me intently and giggling into each other's ears.

They were jammed in by the crowd like I was, but they looked to be part of a larger group, mostly made up of guys.

The big, burly, boisterous men around them were all downing beers and yelling loudly at the fireworks display, but the two women -- who were likely the girlfriends or wives of some of these men -- seemed more interested in me.

While the men continued to drink and shout, the two women quietly separated themselves from the group and then pushed toward me through the crowd.

They slid, tilted and softly slipped through the steaming press of bodies, obviously intent on getting closer to me. Their male friends didn't even appear to notice that the two women had left.

Being a permanently horny exhibitionist who loves getting his gear off for groups of women in public, I'm always keen to take on pretty much any sexual experience that comes my way.

A week previously on Christmas Eve, I'd stripped nude and masturbated for the entertainment and arousal of a dirt-encrusted homeless woman, so I had very low standards when it came to the kind of sexual activity that I got involved in.

I'm 25-years-old, gym-fit, and very, very well hung, so I've had many highly arousing experiences over the years, and I was ready, willing and able to partake in whatever these two women might have had to offer.

They continued to look right at me as they pushed their way through the crowd, expertly avoiding swinging elbows and spilled drinks at every turn. They both had broad smiles but looks of pure determination on their faces.

The woman leading the way looked to be in her mid-thirties, and had a big, soft, fleshy body. She had bleached blonde hair down to her shoulders, a pretty face with big, blue eyes and full lips, and a set of enormous tits which swung heavily as she moved through the crowd.

Big and heaving, her tits were hardly contained by a tight-fitting blue dress, which wonderfully revealed much of their soft milkiness. The edges of her pink areolae smudged out alluringly from the fabric of her dress.

The woman was tall, with big, rounded hips and a considerable butt. Rolls of fat were clearly visible through the figure-hugging fabric of her dress, while her arms jiggled slightly as she moved. She was a BBW of the first order, and I started to get excited.

Her friend was also in her mid-thirties and equally outsized. But while the first woman had pale skin, the second looked to be of Polynesian or Samoan heritage, with a beautifully dark complexion and flawless skin.

Her tight, curly hair was wet with gel, and hung down way past her broad shoulders.

Her deep brown eyes sparkled with excitement and mischief, and her breasts were just as big as those of the first girl.

She showed off a lot of very pleasing cleavage, and there was a tattoo of a butterfly on her wildly jiggling left breast. She was tall too, and her butt and hips were even bigger than her friend's.

I loved women of all ages, shapes, colours, sizes, dispositions, religions, nationalities, socio-economic backgrounds and political persuasions, and these two women looked mighty fine to me indeed.

The sexy BBWs made one final push through the crowd, and were then right near me.

The blonde woman slid past a skinny Asian girl singing and holding a glow-stick, and then positioned herself right in front of me, with her back turned.

The darker skinned woman, meanwhile, worked her way to the rear of me, and positioned herself directly behind me.

I appeared to be the meat in a BBW sandwich, and I liked it. Neither woman, however, looked at or spoke to me.

The fireworks continued to explode vividly in the night sky, while the music blasted and pumped in time.

The two women moved their hips to the rhythm, and slowly moved in closer to me until I could feel their bodies against mine.

The woman in front of me unashamedly pushed her big, fleshy butt right into my crotch, moving it from side to side, and up and down, driving it against me in a display of pure, wanton sexiness.

The woman behind me was equally uninhibited, pushing her big, heaving breasts into my back. I could feel their soft sponginess through the thin material of my shirt, and I started to get aroused.

I then felt the woman's hands on my hips, and felt her warm breath on my neck as she slowly put her lips to my right ear.

It was difficult to hear with all of the music and yelling around us, but she spoke loudly into my ear.

"We've been watching you from over there," the woman said with a slight New Zealand accent. "You're hot and you're by yourself. Do you wanna have some fun?"

"I'd love to have some fun," I said, craning my neck back to speak directly into her ear. "You girls are hot too."

"I'm Liz," she said over the loud, pounding music, "and that's Naomi. We're here with our fuckin' boyfriends, the pricks...they've been chatting up other chicks and pinching their bums and grabbing their tits in the crowd. They've been ignoring us all night. Don't look at us or talk to us too much...we don't want them to see."

I nodded my head, and Naomi looked back at me with a truly filthy smile, as sweat poured down her forehead and over her rosy cheeks. She had pearly white teeth and a very, very wicked look in her eyes.

Naomi pushed her butt into me even more aggressively, and winked at me suggestively. I really liked where this was going.

I nestled my chin into Naomi's neck from behind, her perfume wafting up into my nostrils. I kissed her neck, and spoke loudly into her ear.

"Hi Naomi," I said. "You're beautiful, and you've got an amazing arse. I'm Matt."

Naomi looked back at me and smiled, and then I felt her fingers rubbing at my crotch, pulling at my jeans and searching for my cock.

The gorgeous, big breasted blonde finally got a good hold and then gave my cock an almighty squeeze. I flinched with delight and surprise.

We were partially hidden from view from Liz and Naomi's boyfriends by the wall of the kiosk that we were leaned up against.

There were people bumping, moving and dancing around us, and the girls had me truly, wonderfully wedged in.

I felt Liz's hands move up under my shirt, her palms and fingers sliding all over my muscled pecs and abs.

She pressed her big, sloppy tits into my back with even more sexual force. The dark haired beauty put her chin on my neck and spoke loudly into my ear again.

"You're such a fuckin' hunk," Liz said. "I love your muscles, bro. What's your name, sexy boy?"

"I'm Matt," I yelled. "You're both really cute. This is fuckin' hot!"

As Liz rubbed her hands all over my marbled torso, I felt Naomi's hands move from my crotch up to my waist.

Her fingers moved around until they found the button of my jeans. Looking straight ahead and with both her hands moving behind her back, Naomi struggled but eventually got the button undone.

I then felt the zipper of my jeans slide down. My sexual excitement continued to surge over being ambushed by these BBWs.

I could vaguely make out laughing from behind me, and I realised that Liz had seen my jeans loosen and open at the waist. She obviously knew that Naomi had unzipped me.

The girls then worked my jeans from both sides, clumsily sliding them down my thighs until they were stretched across my knees.

I was in the middle of a massive crowd with my pants down in just my Calvin Klein fitted trunks. Waves of excitement rolled through me.

I was turned on not just by these two big, sexually audacious women, but also by the fact that we could have been caught at any moment.

I was certain that the women wanted me as nude as they could get me, and that they would pull down my Calvins next.

The sense of anticipation drove me wild. I loved being dominated by sexually forceful women, and Liz and Naomi were like a sexual fantasy that had become real.

Liz pushed her crotch into my butt and continued to rub my torso, while Naomi fondled my cock through the thin fabric of my underwear.

"You feel fuckin' huge, mate," Naomi said, craning her head and bellowing into my ear. "What's goin' on down there? Is it real?"

"Oh, it's fucking real," I yelled. "Don't worry about that."

I felt Liz's hands inside my underwear, and her long-nailed fingers raked the flesh of my butt, squeezing my glutes voraciously. Liz then put her chin on my shoulder and spoke again into my ear.

"They're comin' off, sexy boy," Liz said loudly so I could hear. "Right here, right now, your undies are comin' down. Then you're gonna fuck the shit out of Naomi from behind while her fuckwit boyfriend is ten metres away."

"Go for it," I replied. "Pull my undies down. I want my cock out now. I'll give it to her good."

With that, Liz yanked my Calvins right down, and they stretched across my knees with my jeans.

I looked around desperately to see if anyone was watching us, but everyone was looking upward at the firework display, which was tearing across the night sky. I could feel the cool air on my butt and balls.

Still looking straight ahead and with both hands behind her back, Naomi grabbed feverishly at my now completely exposed cock. I felt her long-nailed fingers scratching against my thighs, and then she had it.

Naomi's right hand took a firm grip of my cock, and the blowsy blonde peered back at me with a look of lurid delight dancing across her sweat-streaked face.

She gave me another truly wicked smile. Naomi then gave me a hilarious thumbs-up sign with her left hand. She obviously approved of my cock, as most women did.

I felt Naomi's hand sliding up and down the length of my cock, fiddling with the bulbous head, and rubbing my foreskin. She continued to pump away and I was fully erect in a matter of seconds.

Liz had her hands all over my now bare butt, continually squeezing the flesh and digging into my glutes.

She moved her hands back up under my shirt and rubbed my torso while kissing my neck passionately.

I slapped my enormous 31cm erect cock into Naomi's big butt, and then pushed my body into her harder.

I slid my arms around her waist and then reached up with my hands, cupping her large breasts. I kneaded the bountiful flesh. I felt her shake and shiver.

I bent my head down and spoke over the loud music into Naomi's ear. She smiled back at me and I could tell that she was listening.

"Can I fuck you, Naomi?" I asked. "Is that cool with you? Right here?"

"Fuck, yeah," she said into my ear. "I've got no knickers on, so just pull my dress up a bit and stick it in. I'm already wet. Go for it, Matt. Fuck me, man!"

As soon as Naomi said this, my cock got even harder. I quickly hiked up Naomi's dress and got a look at the pale, wobbling flesh of her arse, which was truly glorious.

I crouched down, pushed her thighs gently apart with my hands, and then drove my cock between her legs.

I had to push with force, but I finally felt her wetness with the head of my cock. I pushed my cock into her and felt her tight labia separate as I went in deeper.

Naomi glanced back at me with a look of shocked delight. She pushed back into me enthusiastically.

I quickly pounded away into Naomi while Liz felt me up, her hot, sweaty hands all over my body and her wet tongue lapping excitedly at my neck.

Liz was a sexy, exciting woman, and I desperately wanted to give her some pleasure too.

I gave Naomi's big, fleshy tits a final squeeze with both hands, and then repositioned myself.

I braced myself by putting my left hand on the wall of the kiosk. I put my right hand behind my back and pawed at Liz, searching for her crotch. She pushed in closer to me.

I felt the hem of Liz's dress and then lifted it up a little. I felt the soft flesh of the big woman's thighs and then worked my way up towards her pussy.

Like Naomi, Liz was gleefully free of underwear. These ladies really were hot to trot. I liked them even more.

I finally felt the slippery warmth of Liz's waxed vulva, parted her labia with two of my fingers, and then pushed them deeper inside her.

She was wonderfully hot and wet. There was no protest, and Liz then spoke into my ear again.

"Yes, bro," she said, her voice quivering with excitement. "That's the way...get into me. Work my pussy. It's wet as."

I moved my fingers around inside Liz until I felt the bump of her clitoris, and then rubbed back and forth with increasing speed. She licked at my neck and I could feel her moaning.

I'd been in a few threesomes over the years, but it was hardly a regular thing, so I was profoundly excited by how this had developed.

It was difficult to focus and coordinate my body properly because of all the booze and coke rattling through my system, but there was certainly one major up-shot to my totally messed up state.

I have a very unfortunate habit of orgasming quickly when I'm extremely aroused, and under normal circumstances, I probably would have already shot my load into Naomi.

The booze, however, was slowing me down, and I pumped into her pleasurably, the feel of her slick pussy really getting my blood moving.

The madness around us continued. I looked over quickly at Liz and Naomi's male friends, and they were completely ignorant of what we were up to, focusing instead on their beers, a few girls nearby, and the big show happening in the sky.

I admittedly felt bad for the guys (even though they sounded like jerks), but I was drunk, horny and totally turned on by the public sex.

These women were hot, and I just couldn't resist the temptation of getting down with two sexually voracious BBWs on New Year's Eve.

As I pumped away into Naomi's pussy and furiously worked Liz's clit with my fingers, I scanned the crowd to check that nobody was watching.

To my shock, in a sea of faces looking upward at the sky, two sets of eyes were looking directly at us.

About five metres away, two gorgeous twenty-something girls were laughing into each other's ears and staring right us.

They watched with prurient delight as Liz licked at my neck. They then laughed wildly, obviously catching glimpses of my bare butt slamming back and forth into Naomi.

Our eyes locked for an instant and they both gave me a big smile. One of the girls held up her hands and made the instantly recognisable sign for fucking, creating a circle with the thumb and index finger of her left hand, and then poking her right index finger through it repeatedly.

Both of the girls then laughed uproariously, and gave me a very enthusiastic double thumbs-up sign.

They kept watching us, obviously enjoying our free sex show a bit more than the one in the sky. This, of course, just turned me on even more.

I continued to work Liz's clit, and I felt her bucking against me and riding my hand. I was pretty sure that she was headed toward an orgasm, which got me even further aroused. I felt her hot breath in my ear.

"I'm coming, bro," Liz yelped. "I'm fuckin' coming! You got me, mate...you got me there! Fuck! Yes, yes...yes!!!"

Liz slapped my shoulder hard with her right hand, then slapped me again, and finally slumped against me.

I felt the weight of Liz's ample body, her big breasts splayed across my back. She held onto my waist for my support, and kissed my neck gently.

I switched focus and grabbed Naomi by the waist with both hands. I drove my stiff cock harder and harder into her.

The two twenty-something girls watched us and laughed uproariously. I was getting more and more turned on, and felt myself heading towards an orgasm.

Naomi reached around with her hands and slapped me on the legs, urging me on with startling excitement and abandon.

She bucked against me even harder, arched her back, and looked up into the sky. Naomi was coming. I pounded into her, and felt her shaking violently.

I would have loved to have pulled my cock out of her so I could blow jizz all over Naomi's wobbling butt, but we had to keep it decidedly more discreet than that.

I moaned loudly. I rocked and shook, and felt that familiar wave of pleasure and release surging through my tensed up body.

I felt the orgasm roaring through me. Semen finally blasted out of my cock. It twitched again, and another final shot of cum fired into Naomi.

I slumped into her, exhausted. I cupped Naomi's sloshing tits again, and leaned into her neck with my chin.

"Did you get there, Naomi?" I croaked. "Did you come?"

"Yeah, man," Naomi said breathlessly, speaking into my ear. "Thanks, mate. Fuck, you've got a massive cock...I've got a big pussy, but it filled me up totally. Fuck! That was wild."

I looked around to check that we hadn't been seen. Thankfully, nobody had witnessed our sexy public tryst except for the two twenty-something girls. They looked at me and laughingly clapped their hands.

I pulled my wet, 23cm limp cock out of Naomi's soaked pussy. I felt the coolness of the night air on my cock's slick surface.

I started to pull up my jeans and underwear, and then got an idea. I cheekily turned my body slightly to give the twenty-something girls a look at my flaccid cock.

I paused for a moment and let its thick ropiness hang in the night air. The two twenty-something girls stared at my cock open-mouthed, looked at each other in shocked delight, pointed at my crotch, and then threw their heads back and laughed.

Satisfied that they'd had a good look, I quickly pulled my jeans up, and then zipped and buttoned them.

Liz and Naomi straightened their dresses and fussed with their hair for a few moments, trying to disguise the fact that they'd just double teamed a stranger in public.

Music still thumped and fireworks continued to explode in the air. I checked over at Liz and Naomi's friends, who remained blissfully unaware of what had just happened.

"That was fuckin' mad, bro," Liz spoke into my ear over the music, and kissed my neck again. "My pussy's tingling. We've gotta go, sexy boy. Happy New Year, baby."

Liz reached around my waist, grabbed my cock aggressively through my jeans, and gave it a very firm but playful squeeze.

She then slipped past me gently and pushed her way back through the crowd toward her friends. She turned her head and gave me a final, sexy smile.

12