OZone 04 : One Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman fumbled on her expression taking a much-needed breath. "You win. I'll stay off the phone."

Her employer smiled finally at her conquest. "Thank you, Gloria."

With a shrug the woman chimed in to change the subject. "Hey! Can I get an advance on my next paycheck? My power's going to get cut off tomorrow if I don't make a payment. Times are hard. You know?"

Jordan covered her eyes with her nails and let out a defeated groan. "What do you spend your money on? I just gave you four days' pay. You only worked three days last week. You should be paying me."

Gloria Marquette pouted with a sad glare, "It's not like you would know how much those Weight Watcher entrees cost. Mrs. Super-Model! I've worked my ass off trying to keep my weight down to get this amazing body." Close enough! Ego set in! "Gym memberships aren't cheap either."

Rolling her eyes Jordan turned to walk away then halted to think better of it. "Are you calling me, anorexic?"

Gloria chuckled! "If the size 0 fits, wear it."

Jordan tried not to smile! "I'm hardly a 0, Gloria! I'm a size 7 at worst."

Gloria grunted mocking her. "I'm a size 7 at worst. You crack me up, Bauer. Try living as a size 28 most of your life. I might not be that now but it's hell maintaining."

Guilt crept in on Jordan's emotions. Her aim struck for a compliment that flew out of range, "Your diet is working, I can tell. I'm proud of your fixation on being a better you."

The woman exhaled harshly and waved her niceness away. "Yeah, right! What's next? Going to mock my seafood diet? I see food, I eat it. I struggle Bauer! Every second of every day."

Jordan paused to shake her head at the counterbalance hardly in her favor. "Why do you hate me so much, Gloria? Have you been sleeping, okay? Your eyes look horribly tired. I see bags forming."

As a final straw Gloria picked up the phone then lashed out at her bitterly. "Now you're telling me even my eyes look heavy. Thanks! Any more fat jokes? Wanna know who I'm calling now? A sleep deprivation clinic. I'm going to tell them you think I'm a heavy sleeper. Maybe I'll use your cash advance to buy me one of those foam fitting beds that Bionic chick keeps advertising. I bet she's never had a weight issue."

"I've had it." Jordy stomped her foot on the floor. "FINE! I'll spot you one day's pay. NO MORE!"

Gloria grinned sheepishly at her conquest. Jordan was too easy! "I knew you loved me."

Before another round of venom could spew forth the front door jingled open. In stepped a burly police officer with a dampened down smile due to a bushy moustache.

"I got a call that somebody here was disturbing the peace."

Both women stabbed an index finger toward the other before laughing it off. Overlooking Gloria, Jordan broke away to garner the officer's attention. "Right on time, Craig. Punctual as ever."

The graying officer grinned, "I always set my alarm when I'm on duty. Even if I'm on a call. I had to leave a guy cuffed to a park bench just to get here on time. I'll pick him up on the way back." He chuckled! "Seriously, there are days I have to dust off fingerprints with powdered donuts. It's faster than breaking out the kits."

Jordy snidely smiled toward Gloria, "MMMMMM Donuts."

Gloria merely sneered in retaliation. If thoughts could be heard she would be fired. Craig Weston removed his wallet from his back pocket in order to peel out four twenty-dollar bills handing them to Gloria. Swiftly, Jordan reached around to snatch the money away leaving Gloria to watch as she counted three twenties to hand back. "There's your advance. Tell Jenny Craig to thank me personally. Bon Appetite by candlelight. Just in case your power goes off early."

Jordan then motioned Craig to follow her toward the back room leaving Gloria to count her money. With a hateful sneer behind Jordan's back, she opened the cash register's drawer and swiped forty more dollars. Stuffing the money down her cleavage and into her bra she laughed over her betrayal. "Chump change, Chump!"

Three rooms back Officer Weston stepped over the threshold of Jordy's Remedy Room noting her sudden silence. He could sense her tension as she drifted off into another world. Eying her for a moment he moved away as he always did, going behind an oriental room divider to disrobe. He left his boxers on instead of using a towel to cover himself as most people might do. Carefully peeking around the blind to spot where Jordy was, he noted her staring at him. No, staring through him. With a frown he stepped from behind the blind dispelling any modesty he had incurred two minutes before.

"You, okay?"

Those two simple words snapped her from her trance. "Why wouldn't I be? New boxers? For me?"

Her playfulness always made him melt inside. Affectionately he winked back. "I don't think these would fit you. Even with the elastic band you might need suspenders." They shared a respectful smile, "Besides if you kept them and dangled them over your rearview mirror, I might have to give you a ticket."

She giggled with a faint blush, looking down with an expression of disappointment, "Right! With these hippo hips?"

Craig reached over to delicately lift her chin, "Give it a rest, Jordy. Who are you trying to convince? There's not an ounce of fat on that sexy skeleton. Unless you count those. I count two."

He shyly pointed at her breasts prompting her to blush even more. "Write yourself a ticket. That was sexual harassment. Besides, I don't think these are big enough. I should really invest in a boob job. No, Doug would wonder where I wasted my money. He would notice that before any implants."

Craig literally stared at her chest, "From my point of view those beauties couldn't get any better. Newton's law doesn't apply to you."

Trying not to blush any harder she pointed up at him, "Who gave you permission to talk about my tits?" He started to gnash his teeth when she reached in to tickle him in the ribs. "On the table, Teddy Bare." Bear that is! Until he was undressed!

In response Craig turned to wiggle his ass at her then crawled up onto the massaging table, stretching out to lay flat on his stomach. She in turn moved about gathering her bottle of oil from the counter beside them. "Rough week at the Cop Shop?"

Cheek mashed against the table he exhaled. "Nothing much happens in Bartlett. Welcome to Mayberry. Couple of Opie's throwing rocks at windows made my day Tuesday. Our drug sniffing dog ate one of my loafers at the jail Wednesday. Bought me a new microwave for my TV dinners Thursday. Days still young. Those kids throwing rocks interrupted my ice cream social with Widow Elkhart."

Jordy pinches his belly's overhang, "You didn't need any ice cream anyway. Are you dating the Widow Elkhart?"

Craig chuckled as she ran her hands up his spine. "You're joking, right? Widow's a guy. Ex-Black Widow. You know, the biker gang. He retired and now works down here in Bartlett on old motorcycles out of his garage. South side of Bartlett. His real name is Winslow, but everybody calls him Widow. Once a week he makes ice cream for the neighbor kids. I go by and blare my siren just for kicks. Scared straight pep talks."

Jordan pressed her lips into a thin smile. "That's what I love about you, Craig. You're such a tender soul." For the next ten minutes she performed magic tricks on his backside. Pick a CARDio, any CARDio! Muscle joke! Often exercised! "Craig? Why isn't there a Mrs. Officer Weston?"

He chuckled over her nosiness, vibrating the fat rolls overlapping the table caught between her question and the tickle of her fingers.

"For a masseuse who sees most of my body every week, you sure must not look closely at it. I could stand to lose a good sixty pounds. Add in the receding hair line to the top of my noggin and my career choice, I'm steered clear of."

"Oh, come on, Craig. There's so much here to love. Be more positive."

She patted his butt with her upper knuckles. "You can turn over now." He hesitated, forcing her to lean to his side with questioning eyes. "My turn to ask. You, okay?"

He squinted his eyes then clenched his teeth. "I might need you to turn away for a second."

"For any particular reason?" As if she didn't know!

With a nervous exhale he uttered, "You know what, Mrs. Bauer? I've come to you for nearly five months now. Do you know how hard it is... "

She raised an eyebrow finishing his sentence, "... to not make a man hard as a rock?"

He nodded, himself blushing this time. "I bet every guy you touch gets a stiffy. I mean look at you, Bauer. You're Bartlett's resident Greek Goddess."

She frowned leaning toward a smirk. "I'm not Greek. Are you rolling over or not?"

Followed by a deafening exhale he raised up to switch positions. Closing one eye Craig kept the other on her. Before Jordy's bulging eyes and monitored smile was a massive erection barely contained by straining boxers with no button on them, wide open gap. She forced away her own blushing by closing her eyes to take a deep breath before re-opening them.

"I think Bartlett just had a Bigfoot sighting. Should I call it in? Or out?"

He chuckled, jiggling his belly in the process. "Sorry."

Jordan pressed her lips slightly to conceal a tiny bout of embarrassment She always inclined to use nervous humor in times of stress. This time was hardly any different.

"Don't be sorry! I know for a fact that all officer's pack heat."

"Comes with the job." He sized up her approach, "Night sticks make us all envious."

Giggling she offered up her best impersonation of actor James Cagney. "You dirty, Copper."

Both of them laughed until tears welled up in their eyes. She had to fan her cheeks with her right hand, "My it's warm in here."

Craig in turn looked down at his erection noting the pup tent ready to burst wide. "When you carry a cannon uphill you learn to sweat ammo."

"I can see that. Literally!" Narrowing her eyes in thought, followed by a bite to her lower lip she carefully chose her words. "Craig? Can I ask you a favor that hopefully won't get me arrested?"

His own eyes narrowed! "I'm always off duty when it comes to you, Jordy. Ask me anything. Right now it's, Miranda Who?" Thankfully his mannerisms and gentle eyes provided the necessary need to feel at ease.

"First off! Let me say that I don't want to come across sounding like some-- well-- whore."

His eyes became affixed on hers. "I would never think that of you, Jordy."

She in respite lowered her gaze. "Thank you. Although, I've felt like stooping to that level in small doses. My business isn't as good as it used to be in the beginning. Clients are dropping like flies. So, I thought maybe that might be the key. Drop their flies. The male clientele that is." She shyly looked up at him. "Bigfoot hasn't ran for cover yet. Is that a good sign?"

"Maybe he's tired of hiding.' He remained expressionless! "Must be really boring living out there in the woods."

"Exactly. That's what I was thinking."

While She trembled over her contemplated endeavor he fidgeted in thought. "So, you're looking for ways to boost your business without selling your body? Which is illegal by the way."

"Stupid of me, isn't it?"

"Unlike you, I must admit."

Jordan winced as if a painful mistake, rubbing oil into her hands before applying it to his leg. "I know. Forget I ever brought it up."

He looked down at her spotting his erection between his vision and hers. "A little late for that."

Catching on to his riddle quickly, she looked into his eyes mischievously. Her hands prowled higher up his thighs before growling. "I swear I need to buy a lower table. One with a height adjustment. It would make my job so much easier." She instead moved one hand to join the other on his left upper thigh. She could see his monster through the opening of his boxers, held back only by greedy cotton.

"Bigfoot's peeking out at me. Do you think I should coax him out?"

"I don't know." Craig stared down at his erection. "He's lived in the wild so long he might not fit in."

"I wasn't suggesting he fit in. That would be overstepping my welcome."

Eyebrow raised and lower lip bitten, she gently approached with an extended hand of friendship. "Nice, Bigfoot. Can we be friends?"

She could hear Craig growling as he used the pressure of his thighs in hopes to burst free of the opening in his boxers. Still, it stayed behind the clothe. Jordy sighed over his dilemma. "You can come out. I won't let anyone hurt you. Just don't hurt me."

Her baby like voice added girth to his already impressive mountain turning purple at the crown. She creased an index finger under the opening of the boxers carefully peeling it aside to allow Bigfoot to come into perfect view. Once guided out, she eased back. "There's a good Bigfoot." Craig couldn't believe it. The normally timid Jordan Bauer was teasing his cock. A dream come true. "See Craig? Bigfoot is friendly. Poor thing is shaking. He must be cold. Here! Maybe I can warm him up."

Leaning over she exhaled vibrantly over his crown prompting him to gasp. He was speechless. Jordan found it fascinating that with each exhale over the crown, she forced it to quiver as if alive. She tried to avoid eye contact with her wedding band which was nearly impossible once her hands came into play. With an intensely deep breath she wrapped both hands around his dick. Nerves came across lightly, "I'll have you know that this is the first time I've touched another man's penis."

"You don't have to do this, Jordy."

She puckered up while squinting at him. "Shhhh! I want to. You're my guinea pig."

"Wonderful. First I'm a teddy bear, then a Sasquatch, now I'm a rodent."

She giggled oiling his shaft softly while returning to her best James Cagney impression, "You dirty Rat. I'm gonna squeeze the life out of you like puss from a pimple." Laughter returned! "Okay, that was more Cagney and Lacey than James, wasn't it?"

Her hand rhythm was perfect. Incredible in fact. Silence overcame her as his moans increased. It had been a long time since she had jerked a man off. That man being her husband. He used to love her hand jobs. Now he never even asked for them. Reflecting back made her toughen up. She knew it wasn't her. It was solely Doug. Perhaps they were both changing.

"Craig? Can I remove these boxers?" Once started Craig was all in to sin. Lifting his hips, Jordy tugged them down over his hips, to his toes and off. Set aside she resumed her double handed workforce, her hands parting ways. One gripped his penis, the other his massive scrotum, squeezing and kneading at their fullness. Craig's moaning grew louder as her hands shared the wealth of strokes, rolling over his crown time and time again. Trained hands increased their speed and strength. She was amazing! It had easily been three years since he had felt a woman's touch there. Aside from his own grip and his imaginary Pamela Anderson.

"Don't stop." Pleading in murmurs he watched her vivid attentions with hopeful desires. Jordy had no intention of faltering. She smiled at his squirming, licking her upper teeth. "Don't cops usually cry out, FREEZE?" His sensations kept him from replying. She was having fun. The throbbing increase from his thick veiny beast gave her a hint that he was close. Still, she teased to amplify his pleasure. "So, if I say the wrong thing do you get to tell me to open mouth insert Bigfoot?"

He heard her and exhaled a thinly brewing chuckle followed by breathlessness. He couldn't acknowledge her any more than that as his body tensed. She witnessed the look of hopelessness in his eyes. He was losing control. Almost there she surmised, pre-cum oozing delicately from his crown mixing in with the oil. Her strokes went from steady to more violent allowing herself to lean back in and exhale warmly over it. The feeling was beyond description. Two more closer scalding exhales she heard him strain so, leaned away to watch him froth over and spit toward the ceiling yet fall back down upon her active knuckles. White lava!

"I think Bigfoot is really the Abominable Snowman. Look at all this white stuff."

Gasping for air he looked up at Jordan with a deep admiration. She showed him her coated fingers as reference to a job well done. "See? It went from a hand job to a snow job. You must have really enjoyed that, Officer Weston."

She stepped behind him to obtain a hand towel wiping her fingers off then doing the same to his cock, deflated balls, and pubic region. He finally let out a resounding, "WHEW!" then sat up letting his monster dangle between his thighs. Avoiding eye contact he refrained from speaking and gently motioned her in for a hug. Smiling sheepishly Jordy eased in between his legs to embrace him. During the hug he patted her back enjoying her cheek resting on his chest. She found it relaxing. Eventually parting she looked up at him for answers.

"So, am I a whore?"

He puckered up in thought. "Am I paying extra for that?"

"No! First time is on the house."

"I can expect this kind of service more often?"

"I believe I can oblige you."

He eased her further back allowing him to stand up. Patiently waiting for him to get dressed she folded her arms in curious distress. The moment his shoes were tied he stepped from behind the blind to spot her tapping her foot on the tile.

"You never answered me. Am I a whore?"

Moving forward to face her he gripped Jordy by her shoulders, "Do you want to be a whore?"

She stared up at Craig with an unblinking expression. "My hand does. I won't go any further than that. The love for my husband keeps me in check." She showed off her wedding band proudly then dropped it to her side. "I liked making you feel good."

With a puckered lower lip, he agreed. "I like you making me feel good. I can respect how dedicated you are to your husband. Doug's a good man. No worries of my telling him about that or anything you do going forward. I'll admit you certainly shocked me today. There's definitely something different about you, that's for sure."

"Strangely enough, I feel like a new woman. It's like I can feel my whole life is about to change for the better."

"Are you going to provide this service to others?" He spoke directly studying her reaction.

With a devilish smirk Jordy nodded! "I'm poor. I'll accept handouts if they will. So, am I a whore?"

He scratched his head but declined to name call. "Be careful out there."

She shook her head scolding him with a finger, "Oh, no! It's not going out there. This never leaves this room. Please answer my question."

"I will when I decide you are. That or when you prove to me you know your own answer." Craig Weston turned to open the door. No more words were exchanged. Jordan kept her arms folded as he vanished then twisted in step to peer into a small mirror on the wall.

"Who are you, Whore?"

As Gloria Marquette watched Bartlett's finest get into his squad car across the street she looked to the hallway side of her station with an evil grin.

"Meal ticket! Pay up, Bauer."

Someone knew more than she should!

Let the bribery begin!

12