Ozzie's Angels

Story Info
The Birds of Prey now flock to the Penguin.
3.6k words
4.43
2.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

When they got back home, the door was open. Helena yelled for them to come in. She and Zinda were sorry they had missed Oswald's big night out, but now they were back and changing out of their costumes. She told Dinah to make them some drinks.

Dinah made a couple of drinks, starting with Oswald's. She had just readied his when Zinda and Helena came out of the bedroom. Oswald dribbled more of his drink than he imbibed. The two women had on the skimpiest lingerie he'd ever seen--there was more of them outside the confines of their bras and panties than there was inside.

"We hope you don't mind," Helena said. "We like to look good for our sweet Ozzie and our other clothes got so sweaty. These are nice and clean."

Zinda favored Dinah with a look. "You're a little overdressed, girl. Why don't you go freshen now? We'll show Oswald a good time while y'all are indisposed."

"I think I will," Dinah replied. "You make getting out of these stuffy work clothes look so good." And she disappeared into the bedroom.

Oswald was just beginning to catch his breath. He felt the bulge in his pants, but no need to do anything about it--not yet. One of the reasons he'd sponsored the girls in their intrepid battles against evil was for perks such as these, but he had no desire to demand his privilege like a medieval lord enacting droit du seigneur. As a gentleman, he kept his ladies so well-pleased that it was only a matter of time before they themselves insisted on some tender loving care.

So he sat on the couch, neither hiding his erection nor releasing it. Helena came over and sat down beside him. Zinda followed, sitting on his other side. There was more than enough for both of them.

"My oh my, what is that you've got for us?" Helena asked. "Do you need to slip into something more comfortable yourself?"

Oswald caressed her cheek. "Would you be that something, my little Huntress?"

"She might be," Zinda said, putting a hand on his leg. "Or you could slip into something less comfortable. You know... too small... too tight... you need to break it in before it fits right..."

"Good Lord, there certainly isn't anything that needs breaking in your body," Oswald replied. "It's quite perfect. Heartbreakingly lovely, really, with those teensy flaws..."

"What flaws would those be?" Helena asked viciously, putting her hand on Oswald's other leg. "Just for the record?"

"Why, that she's wearing anything at all, of course. No garment is worthy of caressing that supple flesh."

"What about this one?" Dinah asked, coming out of the bedroom.

Oswald gawked and licked his lips at the sight of what she'd changed into, but it didn't bother her. Seeing him with Helena and Zinda was simply more proof that Oswald was a connoisseur of women. Who could object to being found attractive by a man with such high standards?

"Immaculate," Oswald breathed, without any irony whatsoever.

He was not exaggerating. The lingerie was made for Dinah, showing off all of her lusciously curved body. The tiny bra barely contained her proud breasts, leaving them looking as if they would slip free at any moment and display their tempting fullness, unadorned from the mountainous slopes to the crisply slight hang.

Her tiny black panties were equally revealing. In front, there was a tiny triangle of black sequins, so small it was obvious that her pubic hair was shaved bare since none escaped the miniscule covering. In back there was only the waistband, meeting just above her buttocks and then disappearing between them.

The two enticing curves of her ass were completely unhidden, save for the garter straps that cut into the swell of her rump. They covered her more than her thong did, holding up the fishnet stockings that no costume of Dinah's could be without. Her long, sleek legs simply wouldn't look right without the shadowed pattern that ended in a pair of her trademark heels. No boots, though. Those were too butch for meeting with a bon vivant like Oswald. Instead, her stockings led down to a set of pointed toe pumps made from black velvet. They looked no softer than the skin they held.

Oswald stood up. He couldn't take his eyes off Dinah's statuesque body, so enticingly revealed in the scanty lingerie. He sucked in breath as though short on air.

"Dinah," he said, "since you were so kind as to make time for me when Helena and Zinda were so drearily occupied, it seems to me that you should be the first I dote upon now. How about a quick orgasm, on me, before we all lavish our affections at will?"

"No fair," Zinda pouted under her breath.

"We were saving the world," Helena pointed out, getting her a look from Zinda. "A little," she corrected herself, as they'd only been shutting down a gambling parlor with ties to organized crime.

Dinah ignored them. Her eyes were all over Oswald. Just as Helena and Zinda had, she noted that the crotch of his pants was strongly tented. He looked at her so needfully it was like she was the boss, not him.

But whoever the boss was, the fact reminded that despite his weight, Oswald was one hell of a good fuck. Dinah would be a fool to wait for whatever she could get while Helena and Zinda were going at him.

"I'd love one," Dinah said, "of whatever you have to give me."

Coolly, knowing how good she looked--and that despite how good Helena and Zinda looked, she had been chosen over them--she walked over to an armoire and braced her hands on it, her enticingly uncovered ass turned towards Oswald.

With a little hum to herself, she slipped her panties down to her ankles, bending low to get them all the way down. Exposing the ripe pink line of her womanhood, nestled underneath her full round buttocks like a fruit hanging from a particular verdant tree.

"I'm all yours, Ozzie," she said. "But make it fast. I'd hate for the others to stain their nice lingerie with drool."

"Worry about yourself," Helena snapped. "If you go for seconds with him, we'll rip Victoria's Secret right off you."

"What's so secret about it anyway?" Zinda commented. "One look and I know everything."

"Not everything, girls," Oswald admonished them gently. "No matter how much Dinah has to look at, the real story is how she feels..."

"So make me feel something," Dinah quipped.

She looked resolutely ahead, teasing herself with not seeing how close Oswald was to fulfilling her need. She heard his ragged breathing as he approached, the rasp of his zipper when he brought it down. She didn't turn and look at him. Right now, Dinah didn't care about the man. All that mattered was that hot, hard cock of his. Her sex was roiling in anticipation.

Oswald pressed the swollen head of his member into Dinah's wet opening. She sighed and opened her legs a little more; once again she'd underestimated just how big he was. He pushed and she felt his marvelously thick phallus sliding into her. It felt incredible.

"Deeper!" she gasped, barely able to get the word out without being interrupted by a pitched moan. "Get it all the way in... then fuck me. FUCK ME!"

As any man would when given such an instruction, Oswald obeyed unreservedly. He pushed his thick cock all the way into her belly, then he moved in her, slamming his fat cock in and out with force that ran through Dinah's steepled arms to the armoire, bashing it against the wall. The sound of wood striking wood still wasn't louder than Dinah's pleasured gasps.

"I take it from the feel of sucking flesh around my manhood that you're enjoying yourself?" Oswald opined.

"Can't talk," Dinah grunted out. "Just fuck me."

Oswald shut up and did his job. His throbbing maleness jerked hard and fast in Dinah's dripping wet snatch. She cooed and sang out, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Dinah loved being a crimefighter, but when she was getting railed hard and fast like this, with a big dick like his, she couldn't pretend she cared about that. Nothing else mattered but the come that came with being fucked this good.

Oswald held out until she went off, trilling in fluttering, weakening utterances. Her breasts rose and fell in double-time, sucking in breath to replace what she'd gasped out. If she had the energy, she would've screamed the house down, but Oswald had given it to her too hard for that. Dinah could barely keep her eyes open under the leaden weight of her contentment.

Then Oswald came free of her and she woke up--now only able to think of more.

"I'm sorry, my dear, but there's only so far I can indulge you when there are other demands on my attention. Your sisterly sirens need tending to as well."

"Screw those bitches," Dinah groaned. "I want your cum inside me--fuck me until I'm all used up--no matter how long it takes--fuck me until you're done with me!"

"He is done with you," Helena announced, taking Oswald by one arm.

Zinda grabbed him by the other. "You got first crack at Pengy--you're not getting his cum too. He's saving it for our pussies."

Helena nodded. "Come on, Ozzie. We've got a big bed with fresh, clean sheets. That's plenty of room for some proper fucking."

Together, she and Zinda frog-matched him into the bedroom. A good thing, too. Oswald was so hard and desperate to come that he could have jacked off on the spot. He was so eager to sink his cock back into a soft, hot womanhood that he would've ran into the bedroom if his two girls' forced march didn't keep him waddling.

Dinah followed them to the bed. She left her panties back in the living room and her cunt looked exquisite, framed within her garter belt and freshly ravished, shining with the lust she'd already felt and was feverish to indulge again. "Let's not fight, girls. We're all friends here. Helena, why don't you get on your hands and knees? Oswald can fuck you from behind while you eat me out."

"You two would want a piece of each other; you've been fighting over Ozzie since the beginning and I'm the Janey-come-lately." Zinda cursed. "What am I supposed to do? Watch? My panties are as hot as yours. Who's going to take care of me?"

Dinah rolled her eyes. "Guess you missed the invention of the daisy chain, Victory Rolls. You sit on my face; I'll take care of you while Helena takes care of me."

"And Ozzie takes care of all of us," Helena added with a girlish titter, all of them knowing how much better it was with Oswald in the mix. He could only fuck one of them at a time, but oh, how he fucked them!

They got set up on the bed. Oswald could hardly believe such beautiful bodies were all assembled in one place. Everywhere he looked there was a lovely ass, a firm tit, a wet cunt. He got behind Helena. What a sensual, softly rounded ass she had on her.

He put his hands on the sweet curves of her hips and suddenly recalled the warmth and softness of taking Selina's hand... Selina Kyle, that ravishingly beautiful socialite he'd met at the night's other festivities. He'd encountered her right alongside Dinah, yet the brunette was easily stunning enough to take his attention from his blonde escort.

But he could worry about that later. Much later. There was no point in exerting his imagination on Selina when Helena's luscious body clearly deserved all the attention he could give it.

Helena threw herself into lapping Dinah's pussy, correctly guessing that the more vigorously she ate out the other woman, the more thoroughly Oswald would fuck her. Dinah's ass was cupped in her hands; her splayed cunt covered Helena's buried face.

Zinda knelt over Dinah's face, impaling herself on Dinah's tongue. Her ass faced Oswald--he saw both Dinah and Zinda's luscious breasts. Dinah's heaved just underneath Zinda's ass. Even on her back, they stood up straight and firm. They were a little smaller than Selina's, but just as firm and gorgeous, with lovely rosy areolas around the stiff nipples. Oswald loved thick dark areolas on a woman and Dinah's were bigger than silver dollars.

Zinda's breasts were so full that he could see them past the sides of her body with her back turned to him. They were bigger than Selina's, but not as perky. He'd seen dark brown circles surrounding the nipples when she'd taken off her bra. The nipples themselves were nearly an inch long.

As they quivered at their fullest extension, Oswald thought to himself that at some point in taking these women one by one, he would be sure to get his hands on Zinda's tits and see how much punishment those inviting nipples could take.

Oswald took his stiff prick in hand, his other hand groping Helena's left buttock and drawing it away from her right to open up her ass. With the valley thus spread, he pressed his aching erection into her pussy. It was dripping wet, sucking his cockhead inside of her opening as quickly as Oswald could feed it to her.

Immediately, Oswald lurched forward, driving all of himself into Helena. With her pussy splayed, her buttocks apart, he easily pushed his way in up to the hilt. But he didn't rest on his laurels, despite how decadent it felt inside of her. That would be a disservice to the marvelous friction he knew their coitus could generate.

With his hands on Helena's hips, he pumped in and out, pulling her back to him as he thrust so that she was fully impaled on every meeting of their bodies. His balls slapped into the backs of her thighs as he went fast, pistoning in and out of her hot cunt. That relieved Helena of the need to beg for more--she was overwhelmed as it was--but she still whimpered into Dinah's cunt as he rutted her.

"Such tightness! What exquisite pressure you have to give to your lover!" Oswald praised, practically launching into an aria in his glee. "It's a shame I must stretch this delectably small pussy to meet my sordid needs..."

Helena lifted her lips from Dinah's steaming womanhood. "Mmmm, go right the fuck ahead! It feels great! Get your hands on my tits while you fuck me... play with them! Play with me and fuck me at the same time!"

Oswald reached forward until he had Helena's gorgeously full breasts in his hands. They felt so firm he seemed to barely be able to sink his fingers into them. He pinched her nipples and held onto her tits like handles, ramming his big dick in and out, deep through Helena's passage with each stroke.

"Oh yes! Squeeze them! Make them hurt, if you can! I love feeling you twist my nipples until I have to beg for mercy!" Helena moaned, eyes rolling happily as she returned to Dinah's cunt, rejoining the chorus of muffled sighs and gasps as the three women pleasured one another.

Dinah seemed the loudest, close to orgasm and worked ever closer by Helena's passionate response to Oswald's thrusting and her own love of Dinah's taste. The blonde twisted and bucked her hips, forcing her sex up into Helena's covering mouth. She needed more of Helena's tongue inside her; the only thing that could distract her from it was Zinda's slot, which she went mad for as her own pleasure grew.

Zinda's fat ass was in her hands, dimpled around Dinah's slender fingers as the long-legged bombshell dragged her in close and pushed her tongue deeper. As Dinah licked through the very depths of Zinda's cunt, her body roiled with Helena's ministrations. Sometimes popping her right off of Zinda's slit and up to her stiff button, which she sucked hungrily before working her tongue back inside of Zinda.

With no one to satisfy herself, Zinda moaned loud, focusing all her attention on humping herself into Dinah's mouth. She was hyperventilating, her groans filling the room until she climbed off Dinah's face.

"What's wrong? I thought you were almost there," Dinah sighed, her face wet with Zinda's juices.

"Almost," Zinda agreed, nodding excitedly. "But I don't want to come in your mouth. I want to come on his cock. That big manly spike he's got..."

She moved down the bed, dropping onto her back beside Dinah. Oswald looked over at her, all of Zinda sleek and smooth, burnished with sweat. Her cunt even more so. It ran white with how her dripping juices caught the light.

He patted Helena on the ass. "That's enough for now. Allow me to share the love."

He pulled himself from her and moved over to Zinda, who was panting, moaning, her breath coming faster as he covered her with his body.

"Oh yeah, that's it, that's what I want. Let me have that beautiful dick!" Zinda cried, all of her shuddering in anticipation so keen, it was orgasmic already.

Unable to wait, she grabbed him by the prick and forced him between her needy cuntlips. As soon as Zinda had him at her gates, Oswald took over. He drove himself into her, Zinda jerking her hips up off the bed to help take him. His throbbing dick slid all the way in--then he was rutting her.

Zinda dug her heels into the mattress, bracing her body to hold steady for his overpowering thrusts. Oswald grabbed her pert little ass to pull her sucking cunt to him. Her inner muscles wrapped around his cockhead, devouring more and more of his huge cock as she was penetrated. Oswald withdrew and returned to her, sinking into Zinda to the balls. Zinda wrapped her legs around his back--her long legs thankfully able to get a good grip despite his stout girth.

Helena and Dinah turned sideways, spooning each other as they spied on the wild sex while furthering their own delights. Helena reached around Dinah's hip to stroke her cunt, fingers deep inside to feel the frenzied quivers that ran in sympathy with Zinda's. She was rubbing herself against Dinah's delectable ass, writhing in lustful abandon as much as masturbating her lover. Both of them were nearing their climax--pulled along by Zinda's intoxicating bliss.

Oswald took a hand off of her hips, leaned forward, and immersed his sense of touch in her proud breasts. Massaging and squeezing and pulling at her rock-hard nipples. Zinda went happily mad with passion, her body writhing its way to being fully impaled over and over again.

"Oh shit! Fuck-fuck-fuck!" Zinda cried. "Pinch 'em! Harder! I want what Zinda got! I wanna be so fucked that it hurts!"

Zinda's head jerked left and right. She ran her arms around Oswald's neck and held him close to her, refusing to relinquish anything but his pumping hips. She licked his ear, his neck, then kissed his receding hairline. Her hips rolled, masturbating herself against his loins. She was utterly delirious; Oswald swept along in her frenzy. He furiously rutted into her, his fingers as deep into her plump breasts as he could dig them. The sweet flesh bulged between his digits.

"More! MORE! I'M--oh shit, I'm coming! Holy shit! Put it in me! Let me keep it, keep it, PLEASE don't take it away!" Zinda gasped.

She quaked as her shattering climax overtook her, only thinking to cling tightly to Oswald while her ecstasy spasmed again and again. Her heels kicked at the bed. She flung her ass upward, locking her sex all around Oswald's member, her thighs trapping him in their viselike hold. Rapture kept coursing through her body like an unending fever burning in her.

As Zinda sank into her mattress's embrace, enjoying the afterglow of her glorious transport, Oswald pulled his unspent erection from what little pressure remained in her sexual grip. He moved back to Helena and rolled her away from the sandwich she'd made of herself and Dinah's body.

Just like that, he had Helena mounted, driving his throbbing endowment into her engorged sex. He sank it all the way to the last inch, letting her feel what had just driven Zinda to paradise.

He'd only slammed himself into her a few times before Helena cried out in rapturous enjoyment, "Holy shit, I'm there--fucking there!"

She grabbed Oswald's flanks, pulling as much of him into her as she could get. Her heels spiked into the mattress and she threw her body into their union. Oswald felt the wetness of Helena's sex forced out by his sheathing as she pulled him tight and convulsed in the throes of desire. Her whole body shook in climax.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12