P.O.R.N.

Story Info
Mateo pops his porn cherry.
7.2k words
4.7
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cut! Cut! Cut!"

"For fuck sake, Brenda, do I really need to remind you? Lift. Your. Fucking. Ass! I need to see your butthole in the shot. And you, whatsisface, Barry? Is this your first time? You're not fucking your girlfriend here dammit, we're making a goddamn movie. Is it too much to ask for you to just move your hip to the side? So maybe the camera can also get to see her cunt too? It's like I'm working with fucking amateurs here!"

"My name is Mateo."

"Whatever, pool boy, just follow my instructions for fuck sake."

"Ok, re-set. Barry! Put your cock back inside her. Cameras! You ready? Ok let's go... Action!"

Mateo reset himself behind Brenda but lifted his knee to open his stance behind her this time. The performance enhancement tablets he took hours ago proved to be worth every penny he spent. His seven-inch cock was still rock solid after numerous calls of "cut!", standing around and then having to start over again.

Although somewhat desensitized by the surrounding cameras and crew, he was well aware of the dull ache developing in his ball sack. He was going to cum. Imminently. But he was well aware that he would be required to do so on the director's cue.

Mateo, a well-built and rather handsome-looking twenty-three-year-old student, was booked for this gig through his casting agency. He shot a portfolio about a year ago after seeing a modeling advert in a magazine and was hopeful he could earn some much-needed cash. But three auditions in, he conceded that this would not be the easy-money gig he thought it would be.

When Megan, his manager, called him in, she sat him down to discuss "alternatives" to the modelling options. He assumed it would be something like hourly-rate promotional work at the mall.

"I am going to ask you some straightforward questions. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, just say so and we can call it a day. You OK with that?"

Yeah, of course, fire away!" he replied cock surely.

"Are you straight?"

"What? Really?"

"Just answer the questions please."

"Ok, yes I am."

"Would you have any issues being filmed naked?"

"What? Naked?"

"Yes. Naked. Would you have any issues being filmed with no clothes on?"

"Shit, I guess it depends on what the job's paying."

"Good answer. Ok, second last question. Would you consider doing a porn shoot?"

"What? Are you crazy! For crying out loud, Megan, I came to you looking for modelling work and now you're pimping me out for porn? Have I got his right?"

"The cheque is for about five grand."

Silence followed. Mateo's initial rebuttal was quickly blanketed by the lure of Five Grand. Quick calculations clobbered around in his head, plugging all the holes he could think of. This month's rent. The arrears he owed on rent. Fuel for the month. Food! Shit, he could even turn on the heating in his flat. And have a bag load of change left over.

"Uhm, what exactly will be required from me?"

"Mateo, it's porn. You take off your clothes and follow the director's cues. It really isn't that difficult. And the producers asked for you. They liked your look and made a pretty decent offer."

"So, what do you think?" She queried.

"You said the second last question. What's the last?"

"I need to see your prick. They want a photo. I think it's to check size, or how photogenic it is, I guess."

"You want to see my dick? Now?"

"Yes. And take a photo. Come on, show it to me."

Without hesitation, Megan took out her phone and switched on the camera. Mateo sat frozen on the couch. Finally, he stood up and unbuckled his trousers. Reluctantly, it is drawn down past his hips.

"Underwear too, Mateo. Don't overthink this, we're just taking a photo."

He slowly wriggled his boxer shorts down, but one hand instinctively covered his privates once the boxers slips past it. Even though he appeared somewhat bashful, Megan swatted his hand away and quickly held up the camera to snap a couple of photos.

"Ok, that's perfect. They also need one fully erect. Can you make it hard?"

"What?"

"I need a shot of your erection, Mateo. I've explained this. Now, just play with it a little so you can get hard."

Mateo wriggled his penis from side to side, pulled the foreskin back, and awkwardly commenced masturbating between two fingers. After what felt like an eternity, he suddenly stopped.

"Fuck, I can't do this Megan, I've never wanked in front of anyone. I don't think I can do this."

"Are you a virgin, Mateo?"

"No, Megan, I've been with many girls. But that's different to this for heaven's sake!"

"Ok, fair enough," she answered after her mind milled for a couple of seconds, but then reached out and pulled him closer to her.

To his amazement, she took his cock in her hand and started giving him a hand-job. Her warm hands wrapped around the shaft and firmly squeezed while she pulled down to the base. She looked up at him and moved her mouth forward to take his prick. Keeping eye contact, she swirled her tongue around the glans, bowed forward, and sucked her lips over the head. Feeling him swell larger and larger inside her mouth, she deep-throat him and gagged as it hit her tonsils. Mateo groaned with enjoyment while he intently watched his agent sucking him off.

She stopped suddenly, pulled her mouth off from him, and wiped it with the back of her hand. Then quickly grabbed her phone and took a couple of close-up pics. She reached out with one hand and gripped him tightly, stroking up and down while she kept shooting more photos.

"For size reference," she mumbled.

"Ok, that should do. You can get dressed again."

"What? You can't be serious? I'm about to cum and you're just going to leave me like this?"

"Fair enough," she sighed and tied up her hair before taking him into her mouth again.

Mateo's cock swelled gloriously as Megan vigorously twisted both hands around the thick shaft, and milked him to the edge of cumming. When he let out a roar, she quickly dismounted her mouth and moved to the side, avoiding the spurts of semen shooting from between her fingers. She tried to contain the mess but some cum landed on the couch which irked her mood.

"Goddammit! That's going to leave a mark," she moaned as she got up to fetch a tissue from her desk. Wiping her hands clean first, she passed some to Mateo to clean himself off and started wiping the couch.

"Ok, I will forward this to the client, let's see what they have to say," she abruptly ended the meeting and walked up to the door to open it. She stood there waiting for him to finish doing his up trousers. Awkwardly, he walked to the door and held out his hand.

"Thank you, Megan, I do appreciate this. I hope to hear from you soon then."

As he left the office, he turned around.

"And your blow job was pretty amazing too," he whispered back at her, "What are the chances we can do this again sometime?"

"Zero, Mateo, this was just work. I don't date clients," she nonchalantly replied. Seeing the disappointment on his face, she leaned forward and whispered:

"But you do have a fantastic cock."

Two days later, Mateo got the call. He had made the cut and the producers wanted to meet him. Megan meticulously briefed him on what to wear, how to trim his pubes, and what not to do during the upcoming meeting.

"For fuck sake, Mateo, do not screw this up. Ok?"

Not wanting to be late, he arrived about forty-five minutes early for the meeting. Expecting an office, he found himself outside what appeared to be a massive property with large gates and high walls. He could see the main house at the back of the sprawling property. While waiting in his car, he watched some porn videos on his phone. He appreciated how the men acted in the scenes. How they took off their clothes, how they touched the women, and what they would do during the sex scene.

His hand naturally found its way to his cock but then noticed that he was not getting hard, which was unfamiliar territory for him when watching porn. Normally, his dick would rise up effortlessly and when needed, he could have a quick wank in under two minutes. Concerned, he fumbled at his crotch but at best, produced a feeble semi-erection.

"Fuck, what the hell?"

He looked at his watch and decided to head back to the pharmacy he passed on the way. Fifteen minutes later he was back at the gate, having purchased an energy drink and two pills which the pharmacist ensured, would make him rock hard within minutes. He threw both tablets into his mouth and gulped it down with the drink.

With about ten minutes to spare, he straightened himself out, walked up to the gate, and rang the bell. The gate opened without anyone answering and he walked up to the house. The door opened as he climbed the stairs and was met by a blonde girl in a bikini.

"Hi, I'm Amber," she politely greeted him and pointed to where a group of people sat in the lounge.

"Mateo is here!" she announced his arrival, and walked outside to the pool area, leaving him standing there. He waited for someone to acknowledge him but two men were arguing about what sounded like a script issue.

Eventually, one guy stood up and walked towards him. "You must be Mateo," he said, extending his hand to greet him. "Come with me."

He led Mateo to an upstairs bedroom which was set up with lights, large white light diffusers, microphone booms, and cameras set up on tripods.

"You can take off your clothes and leave them there. Here is a gown that you can throw on for now," and he left him alone, closing the door on the way out.

In silence, Mateo undressed, put on the black silk gown, and sat on the bed. He noticed his leg bouncing nervously up and down and placed his hand on it to stop. He could hear people talking, footsteps passing, but no one came into the room. About twenty minutes dragged by before a man burst into the room. Barefoot and wearing jeans and a cotton shirt, the man introduced himself as Adrian, the director.

"We all like what we've seen, but this will be your final audition. Let's start by having a good look at you and taking some body shots," he continued. "Take off your robe and stand next to the bed there," he pointed to the side of the bed.

Mateo peeled the robe off from him and placed it on the bed. Looking back at the director, he folded the garment carefully and stepped next to the bed, his back still towards Adrian.

"Ok, turn around, maybe place your hands on your hips," the first instruction came.

He tugged at his cock twice, and upon hearing the clicking shutter sound of a camera, turned around and placed his hands on his hips, staring into the lens with his best smoulder-gaze pose. The camera kept shooting while Adrian barked directions at him.

"Seductive stare!"

Smile! Now laugh! Throw your head back!"

"Show me your cum-face!"

This continued for about ten minutes until the director placed the camera back on the table.

"Call Candy!" he called into his walkie-talkie. "Yes boss," a muffled voice instantly replied. Candy walked into the room and dropped her red silk gown on the floor, standing bare bar the red, high-heeled shoes. Her blonde hair curled over her shoulders and swung lavishly across her breasts while she slinked towards the bed. She held out her hand to Mateo.

"Hi, I'm Candy," she greeted him with a soft, silky voice.

"Hi, uhm, I'm Mateo," he replied, awkwardly covering his crotch when he reached out his hand.

The two of them waited as more people came into the room. Two guys handled the cameras, one the microphone boom, and two other guys dealt with the lighting. Another woman also joined but she was Adrian's PA, Sammi who hovered around him.

"Is everyone ready?" The director shouted and turned to Candy and Mateo.

"Ok, we are shooting three scenes. The first, Candy get down on your knees here," he pointed to the spot next to the bed, "and you, stand here. No, no. Like this," he grabbed Mateo by the shoulders and turned him to the side, looking back at the cameras.

"Ok, Candy, when I say action, I want you to start giving him your signature blow job. You," his attention turned back to Mateo, "place your left hand on your hip and use your right to hold her head. Pull her hair, do what you do but don't fucking use your left hand. OK?"

"Got it," Mateo confirmed.

The director looked around the room to check everyone was set.

"Ok everyone, take one. And... Action!"

Mateo could feel his leg twitching nervously as Candy wrapped both her hands around his cock, pulling it down to the base before her head bopped up and down on his shaft.

"Look like you're enjoying it!" The director barked. Mateo just started moaning.

Candy's mouth was hot and her sedulous sucking stiffened his rod within no time. He felt relieved and could focus on Candy. His right hand slipped around her head and pulled her closer to him, his hips thrust his rigid cock too deep into her and caused her to gag loudly. She pulled her head back to catch a breath. Saliva dangled from her chin. She spat on the glans and shoved it down her throat again.

Mateo felt his orgasm building and backed away suddenly.

"Cut! Why the hell did you stop her?" the director snapped at him.

"I'm sorry, I was worried I might cum," he replied sheepishly.

"Then cum for fuck sake, don't worry about that now," he replied and gestured the crew to re-set.

"Ok, ready, take two. And... action!"

Candy resumed her glorious mouth fuck, using both hands which she twisted vigorously around his shaft coupled with loud sucking noises and moans that tipped him over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum!" he managed to utter before Candy's mouth popped off him and milked his cum shots across her tits.

"Cut!"

Mateo's legs felt rather jittery and he had to sit down on the bed where he took deep breaths to recover. Sammi brought a towel over to Candy who cleaned herself off and stood up.

"Seemed you liked that?" she smiled at him. Grinning like a drunk teenager, he nodded his head.

"You were fantastic, thank you," he replied genuinely, not really sure what he is supposed to say or do on a porn set.

The crew moved a couple of things around at the director's instructions. He then turned his attention to the two of them.

"Ok, for the next scene, Candy, I want you on the bed. Face down and lift your ass.

You," pointing at Mateo, "I want you to come from behind and eat her out. Look where the camera is, don't turn your head this way otherwise, you'll ruin the shot. OK?"

"Got it," Mateo replied.

Candy got onto the bed on all fours, dropped her head onto the silk pillows, and lifted her ass. Mateo stood at the edge of the bed, waiting for his cue. While the set was being finalized, he scrutinized Candy's protruding pink pussy flaps which glistened under the light. He would have to peel them back to get to her clit, the thought crossed his mind. He quickly planned how he would mount the bed, spread her open, and eat her out. He enjoyed eating pussy and relished the ensuing encounter with Candy's cunt. Her perfectly pink butthole, he noticed, flinched every now and then.

"Right, everyone take your places. Ready for scene two! And... action!"

Mateo moved closer to Candy's elevated butt and placed both hands on her cheeks, rubbing in circular motions to open her up for him. Leaning forward, he brought his mouth right up to her luscious labia and commenced with a first lick. Starting at the bottom, but not touching her clit, he ran his tongue into her folds and flicked upwards across her butthole. Candy's body shivered and she let out a loud moan.

Feeling confident, he repeated this a couple of times, dipping his tongue deeper into her pussy until he sensed her sweet juices coating it. She lifted her butt for him when he pried her folds open with his thumbs, exposing her tucked-away love button. When his tongue darted against it, she squirmed and wriggled her ass, pushing back into his face. The tip of his tongue darted flickeringly against the small nub which started to swell out of its shrouded holding.

Candy's moans became more exuberant, spurring him on to increase pressure on her clit. He slipped his thumb into her wetness to accompany the pulsating tongue lashing. Candy groaned and started calling out for him to stretch her wider which prompted two fingers to replace his thumb.

"Ooh yeah! Stretch my pussy, baby! That's it, fuck my wet cunt, baby!"

Crying out, her body shuddered when her orgasm rolled in. Mateo kept pounding away into her and drilling his tongue as hard as he could against her clit. Shaking, she slumped forward and collapsed on the bed with Mateo's fingers still buried inside her.

"Cut!"

The director's voice sliced through the room and brought Mateo back to the reality of where he was. He slid out his fingers from Candy and stepped back off the bed, wiping his soaked mouth with the back of his hand. Sammi handed him a towel.

Candy rolled over onto her back. She looked absolutely stunning. Little beads of perspiration formed on her face and her body gleamed under the lights. Mateo felt his cock stir again as he took in how gorgeously sexy she looked. Her large tits flayed onto her sides, and her rosy pink nipples were erect and teasing.

"You are stunning," he softly complimented Candy. She smiled back at him.

"And you can eat a pussy, all right," she retorted, biting her lip as she looked him up and down, and elicited a little giggle as pulled at her nipples.

The crew were changing the setup again with instructions from the director. Once they were done, he turned to Candy and Mateo.

"Ok, last scene you two. Candy, I want you to face down and bring your ass up again. You come from behind and fuck her. Don't cum inside her though, we want the money shot on her back. Got it?"

"Got it!" they both replied and Candy rolled over onto her stomach and lifted her ass for Mateo. His cock was ready but he figured he'll need to stiffen it some more and intended to rub it against her pussy before he enters her.

"Ok everyone, last scene. Everyone ready?" He looked around the room before his command came.

"And... Action!"

Mateo moved onto the bed and positioned himself on his knees behind Candy. He stroked his cock a couple of times and then brought it right up against her pussy, rubbing his glans up and down her moist slit. His cock didn't disappoint and he could feel it becoming rigidly stiff in his hand. Feeling cocksure about his steel rod, he enthusiastically slapped it against her clit, which made Candy groan loudly and jiggle her butt for him. Keeping the camera angle in mind, he opened his stance before he slowly pushed into her until he was totally submerged inside her. He groaned loudly as his cock was enveloped in Candy's hot pussy embrace.

The thought of cumming was overwhelming, forcing him to clasp his fingers around the base of his shaft as he strained to find a measured rhythm. Candy turned her head back to look at him, lifting her head while she moaned seductively, her eyes opening and closing. Her mouth wide open and breathing heavily.

'She is either fucking great at acting or she is actually enjoying the fucking,' mulled through Mateo's head. His hands grabbed her hips and lifted her higher when he started to increase the pace. The need to shoot his load had become unbearable and as much as he looked up at the ceiling to avoid seeing Candy's butt slammed against his body, he knew that he would not be able to hold out for much longer.

"Oh, oh... I'm going to cum!" he called out. His cock recoiled like a trigger and started shooting his hot cum inside Candy. Knowing he needed to cum on her back. But he could not, no, would not release his climaxing cock from the convulsing cunt. Candy too, seemed to have lost herself in the moment, relishing the hot sensations gushing deep inside her. Bucking vigorously back onto his cock she milked him until he fell down on her back, panting loudly.